KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" she said with a smile.

"Sexy," he breathed, eyeing her little pink hood with the bar running across. He could see her clit just peeking out, a little more gold visible. Kylie could see him and how he was staring, so slid her middle finger down and drew her hood back, revealing her rock hard clit. It had also been pierced, a gold ring neatly through it, enticing and showing a feisty aspect of her. He couldn't resist, raising his hand, flicking and bouncing the ring.

"Mmm, baby don't. I'm already horny as hell," she murmured, pulling her slightly trembling hips back and leaning down to softly kiss him, her hand sliding down to his cock.

"But they need to played with..." he mumbled with a slightly smile, catching her eyes.

"Does that turn you on, playing with my cute little piercings?" she cooed, pouting at him with an innocent face before kissing him again, her belled 'Bitch' collar looking so perfect and saucy.

"Yes..." he whispered between another kiss, their lips locking together as his hands slid up her back, running over the strap of her leather bra.

"Then you'd better fuck me I think," she murmured before pouring her tongue into his mouth, seeking out his as her fingers lightly played over the strap round his cock and balls. He knew exactly what she meant by this given what they were getting up to, and instantly stood up and grabbed her arm, dragging her with him as he moved for the corner of the room. Kylie let out a little yelp as she was pulled towards the table in the corner of the large bedroom they were in, feeling her heart give a flutter at the thoughts of what may happen to her. He pulled her to it, making her give a little grunt as her curvy hips hit the edge of the table, making her lean on it to stop herself bending over it as her bell jingled. She needn't have bothered to, since she immediately felt his hand on her back, pushing her down so she leant over it. Kylie inhaled as her hard nipples and breasts pressed against the tight leather bra, sending a tingle through her.

"Stay," he commanded, then turned away from her and walked back across past the bed, past Dannii who looked up a little hopefully at him from her place tied to the radiator. Kylie leaned up and looked to see what he was doing, feeling herself flush as he turned round and looked at her.

"Eyes forward," he said sternly, instantly make her turn away and rely on her hearing as he opened the cupboard and started to search through. He selected two leg spreader bars, one long and one short, and four small chains. Turning back to her, walking over accompanied by a slight rattle of the chains, he laid them down on her smooth lower back below her leather bra, making her flinch at the cold metal. Taking hold of the longer bar, he knelt down behind her, pausing a moment that made Kylie immediately realise what he'd seen. The little ring handle of the anal beads she'd slipped into herself before they started was visible, and he could now see it just begging to be pulled. She was surprised when she felt him down at her feet, having left them alone, though gave a jerk as he unceremoniously pushed her feet further apart, making her hips drop and spreading her arse and pussy further open for him. He pushed her so she was spread as wide as possible whilst remaining lying on the table, holding on with her fingers as he positioned her legs.

"That's about right," he said, picking up the long spreader bar again, adjusting it and setting it for her legs. Taking a moment to remove her calf length boots, sliding them off her dainty feet so she stood barefoot, she breathed deeply as she wondered his plans. He slid the leather cuff round Kylie's slim left ankle and tightened it up firmly, before raising the bar and slipping the other leather cuff round her right ankle, settling the bar between her legs before tightening it up, locking her feet completely. He stood up again, unable this time to resist slapping her pert little rear, making her sigh contentedly as she received the spank. Taking the short spreader bar, he crouched down behind her, making her squirm a little as she fought the urge to look round at him as he patiently undid the straps.

She felt his hands stroke the back of her smooth, toned thighs and gave a quiver, her skin goosepimpling a little before he pushed the bar between her thighs. It just fit, pushing her legs a little and settling snugly just above her knees, where he proceeded to tighten the leather straps well, so it wouldn't move. It was something new for Kylie, she'd never been fitted with double spreader bars, and now she couldn't imagine why. He legs felt so delightfully restrained, the only movement allowed to her one of dropping to her knees, as she was sure he'd require later on.

"There, that's not bad is it?" he said with a smile, standing up and just brushing her hand over her prone rear. Kylie pulled at them a little, and could only agree.

"Feels pretty nice actually," she murmured with a sexy little smile.

"Did I say you could talk?" he returned with a smile, reached down to just pat her rear teasingly. Kylie just smiled to herself as he took the chains and knelt down again, holding one up and then looping it round her left ankle above the bar, making her inhale sharply as the cold metal touched her soft skin. He pulled it round her, pushing her foot in close to the heavy table leg with his knee as he pulled it snug round her, then clicked the catch over a link in the quite large linked chain to hold her left side firmly. Moving up, he slid one round her thigh above the upper bar, feeling her tense at the cold of the metal. Pulling it tight, he gently stroked her inner thigh, just brushing up near her dripping pussy as she gave little whimpers of need. He repeated the procedure on her right leg, making sure she was well fixed to the weighty table, unable to move.

"Stand up," he said sharply as he stood from behind her, shocking Kylie a little bit. She pushed herself up with her arms and pulled herself up straight, pushing her chest out. Her legs were tightly fixed to the table, and she leaned back a bit against the restraints, loving how good it felt to be properly bound.

"Hmm, still far too much freedom," he mused, eyeing her up before turning away. She watched him walk back to the cupboard past her bound sister, leaving her standing up at the end of the table eyeing him, not ordering her to lay down again. He looked through the cupboards and draws of her extensive collection of BDSM gear, evidently looking for something quite specific. He found what he wanted, two lengths of chain with loops both ends, and turned back and walked over to her, Kylie eyeing his rock hard cock bobbing as he did. She stood watching in silence, a spark in her eyes as he brought the chains over, laying one on the table as he leant down to wrap one round the table leg, threading it through so it looped round it before pulling it up tight and laying it up onto the table. Kylie didn't say a word as he repeated it, leaving two chains lying in front of her near the end of the table, with rather obvious applications.

"Bend over," he said simply, staring into her eyes. Kylie just held his gaze for a moment, then obediently bent over the table for him, reaching her arms out as was clearly necessary. She saw that her wrists were still a little way from the chain, and wondered whether he was planning what she'd suspected. Despite the difference, she wasn't wrong. He stood next to the table, Kylie spotting his cock standing straight up and unable to resist the temptation, quickly reaching out and wrapping her hand round him. She started to stroke him firmly, feeling him push into her hand a little as he gave a light groan before he reached down and pulled her hand away from him.

"Not now babe," he murmured with a smile. Kylie just smiled back as he took her wrist and pulled her arm out straight on the table. He took the chain and pulled it back through the loop end to create a proper tightening noose, then pulled it out tight against the table and reached out for her hand. She lifted it up for him and he pushed the loop over her fingers, using his own to pull the chain down her hand. Kylie was stretched as he pulled her arm to get the chain down to her wrist, letting it drop behind her hand and pulling it up tight before releasing her. The shrinking loop offered a little pull back for her, but not much, and now her right side was pulled down across the table as he walked round to the other. He did the same with the other chain, then reached down for her arm, which she quickly pulled back to herself.

"Give me your hand," he said sternly. Kylie just shook her head stubbornly, not wanting to give in too easily. She didn't need much incentive though, as he held the chain with one hand and leaned out to deliver a firm, stinging slap to her face, making her gasp and turn away, before offering her arm to him again.

"That's better," he said with a smile as she looked back at him with a naughty glint in her eyes. He took hold of her wrist and the chain, the noose end ready and waiting. He pulled on her arm, making her groan as he stretched her over the table, pushing her fingers through the chain loop. It was going to be tight, she was really reaching her limit bend over the table, her feet still firmly on the ground, spread wide apart to allow perfect access. She gave a yelp as he tightly grabbed her fingers and pulled quite sharply on her arm, making her shoulder click as he forced the chain down onto her wrist and let her go, her body sliding back a bit on the table and pulling both her wrists tightly into the chains, the metal links cutting into her soft skin. Kylie sighed as she was finally completely bound, unable to move and completely at his service whether she chose to be or not. It was quite a degrading position when she really thought about it, but it made her feel so alive and horny that she couldn't deny she loved it.

"How does that feel?" he said, walking down her side and stroking over her smooth back and perfect bum, making her shiver.

"Feels perfect," she said softly as she lightly pulled at her restraints, knowing she was completely bound. He eyed her up, her arms held tight to the table by the chains, her tight, curvy body bent tight to the wooden surface which pushed her perfect ass out. Moving round behind her, he saw that even at full strain she could barely see what was behind her so would be going mostly on pure sensations. His eyes scanned her beautifully toned legs, held wide apart by the double spreader bars, leaving her pussy and ass completely exposed. Her pussy was visibly wet, so she was getting pretty desperate for some action anyway, not that she could stop him if she even wanted to.

"Good, not that it matters what you think," he said with a smirk, sliding in behind her. She didn't reply, only giving a slight smile as she tried to look back to see what he was doing. It only took a moment before she realised, as the tip of his large, proud cock nudged at the entrance to her slick haven before he plunged in, making her gasp loudly in surprise. He pumped hard, pushing in deep so the strap round his cock stimulated her swollen pussy lips as his bulbous head did similar to her velvet tunnel, making her moan and writhe as best she could in her bondage. He simply stood pumping into her since she was well held down, not able to move or slip away from him. Kylie kind of missed the sensation of him tightly gripping her hips. He did it every time he fucked her from behind, and she just took it as part of their lovemaking, only realising how she missed it when he withheld it. He pumped her hard, his cock slipping easily in and out of her sweet pussy as his hand found its way down to tease and lightly twist her clit hood barbell, making her stomach tense.

Kylie was just feeling the tingle in her pierced clit when he unceremoniously pulled out of her, his cock springing back up as he stepped away, turning away and walking back to her cupboards again. Kylie was left gasping for breath, looking up at him as he abandoned her horny and desperate on the table. She pulled quite strongly at the chains holding her down, only succeeding in drawing them tighter round her slim wrists. Kylie soon noticed her mistake, as her hands gave a tingle due to the reduction of blood circulation, making her quickly press herself back down and shake them a fraction looser again. All she could do was wait as he searched through her saucy supplies, noticing that Dannii was looking up watching him as he chose something. His hand hovered, then he selected something. It was in the very corner of Kylie's vision, but she knew it was something from her discipline cupboard. He walked back, and she saw what it was as he dragged it teasingly over Dannii's back, giving a light swat to her prone rear with it.

"You've been pretty bad Kylie," he said with a smile as he raised a cat 'o' nine tails, seeing her eyes light up. He walked over to her, raising the whip and dragging it teasingly down her back, watching her tremble slightly in anticipation before he let it slide over her perfect rear, the tails just brushing her pussy as she breathed heavily. He didn't waste any time, pulling his arm back and delivering a stinging blow that made her squeal loudly. She clenched her toned bum cheeks tightly as it spread through, relaxing and settling again before he administered another blow, harder this time, the crack making Dannii look up sharply as Kylie gave a howl of pain. He picked up the pace, starting to lash her in a steady rhythm as she tensed and whimpered, her fingers stroking the chains that held her down. She gave up flinching in the end, simply settling down and letting her famous rear be thoroughly flogged, unable to deny how the painful sting made her clit throb, allowing her to feel the golden ring that now hung in it.

"What are you?" he asked, pausing to just stroke her now sore, reddened arse with the cat 'o' nine tails.

"A slut," she breathed, her eyes closed and head resting on the table now.

"Damn right," he replied with a satisfied tone, before proceeding to make her scream as he laid five really hard swats to her arse with it, leaving her smooth rear burning and red as he laid the disciplinary weapon down on her smooth back, treating her as the table now. She calmed down, getting her breath and managing to contain her sounds of pain as she felt his fingers finally slip down to her anus, toying with the now warm metal ring handle of her anal beads.

"What have we here huh?" he said, pulling lightly at it so the cord pulled up and drew the first bead against her sphincter.

"Well? Looks like an indication you're a nasty girl if you ask me," he said smugly, hooking his finger through it and pulling quite sharply. Kylie gave a loud grunt as the first bead, which she'd inserted herself a couple of hours previously was fiercely tugged out of her, popping through her trained sphincter with ease.

"Oh yeah you loved that. Wonder how many there are on this string? Four, five?" he said with an audible smile, making her blush quite deeply despite the fact they indulged in anal play all the time. There were in fact another six beads to go, as she'd inserted a long string into her rear to give herself the most sensations she could as she popped them into her tight body, which meant they now had to be removed. He didn't hang around though, simply giving a series of sharp tugs, making her yelp in a mix of surprise and pleasure at each one as each of the 1" beads popped out of her ass, leaving him holding the multicoloured string of balls from his finger.

"You little tramp. I've got just the thing for you," he spat, throwing the anal beads down next to her on the table with a clack. He walked away behind her, out of her view. She heard something being opened and closed, then his footsteps as he approached her vulnerable rear end again, out of her view and able to do as he pleased with her. Kylie twisted to try and look backwards as she felt his warm hand stroke over her back before pushing down to spread her arse a little further open, making it pretty clear where he was aiming for. She gave a squeal as she felt something ice cold touch her sensitive anus, just for a moment before he took it away again, letting her rest a moment before doing it again, eliciting another gasp and tensing of her body, including tightening her rapidly coolly sphincter. She whimpered and wriggled on the table as he mercilessly teased her anus with the icy implement until she could take no more. With her sphincter fully tightened and locked up, he suddenly forced the toy forwards hard, making her scream out in pain as she was forced open, followed immediately by a cry of shock as her ass was frozen by the toy.

"There, much better than some beads," he said with a slight laugh, patting her condescendingly on the bum. Kylie was gasping for breath as she got used to the sensations of what she now could feel was a long, slender glass butt plug which had been frozen in the freezer, which was now freezing and tightening her inside, and adding a very interesting side to what was quite a common occurrence, given she quite often wore the plugs for her own pleasure as well as her lovers.

"Wouldn't you agree?" he asked after a pause, reaching down to just brush her cheek, making her smile lightly.

"Yes master," she breathed, fully entering her submission to him.

"Good," he said, smiling at her with a wink before turning and moving back down past her to her bum again, reaching between her arse to press the base of the plug and make sure it was fully inserted, which it was. He stroked her rear, then drew his hand back to deliver a cracking spank, making her cry out as another sting went across her already sort bum. She barely had time to think about it before he rained down a series of hard slaps, making her ass practically glow as she screamed in pain, her full, rounded cheeks clenching tightly as he spanked her, giving her about a dozen before stepping away. As the pain lessened she simply whimpered, biting her lip as tears pricked at the corners of her eyes, the burn in her perfect rear subsiding leaving just well reddened cheeks. He was unconcerned with her pain, having how reached up to the clasp on the back of her tight black leather bra. Kylie felt it go loose as he released it with a quick movement, which she mused with a slight smile, was very well trained. He pushed the straps to the side, then picked up the cat 'o' nine tails again, trailing it from her neck down to the top of her glowing arse.

"You have a very sexy back, you know that?" he said, genuinely meaning it. Kylie smiled, knowing he meant it, since whenever she wore dresses that were backless and she arched herself, he would always stare.

"Thank you master," she breathed, lying still on the table, her skin tingling as the weapon brushed over her.

"You're welcome slut," he said, before delivering the first swat to her smooth skin, making her flinch and inhale sharply. He didn't take long, delivering a series of sharp swats of the nine tails up the length of her back, making her squeal and gasp, leaving a collection of light red marks on her as she felt the twinges of pain die away, a warm sensation replacing it as he lay the weapon down in front of her where she could take in what she'd been beaten with. He turned and walked back to her collection of equipment, searching through a draw where she kept her gags, blindfolds and other such things, though she didn't see him as she had her eyes shut, breathing shallowly. He chose a full leather head harness that incorporated a large black blindfold, basically an upper face mask as it was shaped to come down over her eyes onto each cheek then up over her nose in the middle, and down underneath above a chin strap, a large spiked ball gag.

123456...8