KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold still," Dannii said simply, which was a moot point since she was strapped securely to the bench. Gripping the base of the toy firmly, she pulled it back, the majestic dildo sliding back a few inches till the head pulled at the inside of her cervix, fighting to break through. Dannii leaned on her sisters awesome bum with her spare hand and pulled harder, Kylie giving a squeal as she was broken, the huge head stretching her inner boundary out wide to allow it through, the swollen tip now down into her velvet canal. Kylie gave a murmur of pleasure as Dannii pulled it back, her body easily allowing the toy to be extracted from her dripping snatch. She gave a grunt as it was pulled free, Dannii pulling it triumphantly out of her little body and holding it up, glistening in the light from Kylie's juices. Wasting no time, it was chucked aside with a loud thud as Dannii knelt up, taking on a determined look as her hand snaked to Kylie's arse, her other reached up to take hold of her sister's tiny waist.

"Think your arse has had enough of a test today?" Dannii questioned, looking up with an almost humour looked as her slender fingers slid to her sisters back door.

"I don't think so," she breathed, speaking her first words since the gag had been removed. Her breathing was light, her body squeezed so tightly by the corset, meaning she was suffering minor oxygen starvation so she was already feeling things differently, in a mild euphoria.


"Damn right," Dannii said, teasing her fingernail round Kylie's anus, making her shiver slightly before she pressed forwards. She didn't hold back, simply pushing three fingers against her sister's back door, working them to ease her sister open. Kylie knew exactly what Dannii had planned, which would be her fist, and she was rather relishing the thought of it. There wasn't much resistance, Kylie's well-trained sphincter relaxed and allowing Dannii's delicate digits into her, working her open so that the fourth finger rapidly followed. She gave a sigh of contentment as she felt Dannii's hand push forwards, reaching the wide part of her knuckles, the tip of her thumb nudging her. With another push and a slight inhalation she took Dannii's hand into her, the light push being all that was needed to get her whole hand into her elder sibling. She mumbled something, her eyelids fluttering as her younger sister balled up her hand into a fist, giving some tentative movements just to make sure she was all right.

"Oh she's gonna love that," he said, stroking his cock lightly again over the hardcore, incestuous lesbian scene unfolding before him.


"So are you by the look of things," Dannii purred, looking to him with a wink as she started to quite powerfully move her hand, pushing and pulling against Kylie's body. Kylie didn't try and fight, simply moaning lightly in pleasure as Dannii's soft hand went to work on her forbidden paradise, easily pushing in to mid-forearm before she pulled back tightly against the inside of her ring. He watched as Dannii held tightly against the luxurious flare of her sister's hips, giving her own lips a subtle lick as she pushed her fist deeper, Kylie now taking around nine inches of hand and arm.

"You like that huh?" Dannii said with a grin and a slightly menacing tone, evidently enjoying it.

"God yes," Kylie said huskily, giving a gasp that made blood surge to his throbbing hardon.

"Good girl," Dannii murmured, pausing to pat her sisters firm arse before taking hold of her tiny waist again and pushing her arm down again till her fist reached the vague resistance her sister's body was offering. She pulled Kylie back as she forced her arm forwards, wiggling it a little as she broke deeper, pushing down so Kylie's tight ring was forced to stretch out wide and take her near to the elbow. Kylie let out a strained grunt as she took her sisters arm in another couple of inches, followed by a series of gasps.

"Hush dear," Dannii said softly, pausing again, this time to slide her gentle hand up to Kylie's rather ignored breasts, cupping her left one before her skilful fingers attached to the large, ringed nipple, lightly squeezing and stroking at it to help calm her sister down once more. Kylie breathed a little easier, enjoying the moment she had to get used to the new sensation.

"We're not finished yet honey," Dannii said, sliding back to hold her waist again as she withdrew her arm from her sisters tight back passage. Holding her firmly once more, she started to rock on her knees, holding her arm our straight to push it in and out. Kylie's little squeaks and whines of pleasure turned into more throaty groans and grunts as her sister built up a rhythm till she was rocking back and forth so her arm went in almost to the elbow once a second as she squirmed as much as she could ahead of her on the bench. For a couple of minutes they just stuck to that, Dannii increasing pace a little more to simply give her a thorough anal fisting, something they didn't engage in too often but were very experienced at, Dannii knowing just how to twist and wiggle her fist deep in Kylie to make her body light up with pleasure.


Dannii started pumping her body harder, her large breasts jiggling delightfully as she shoved her arm into her sister, pushing down a little more so that her elbow was now bumping Kylie's arsehole with every thrust, making her grunt hotly each time. Picking up the pace a bit more, she was almost slamming forwards now, Kylie's bell jingling uncontrollably as her younger sister pounded her fist into her. Finally with one hard shove, time seemed to stand still for a moment as Kylie felt her hole stretch and something inside her give way, followed by a quick pain and burst of other sensations as Dannii's elbow was suddenly rammed home. Dannii jolted forwards, allowing herself a secret smile as she broke her sister, getting deeper than either of them had ever taken a fisting, Kylie taking an elbow in her for the first time ever. Kylie gave a squeal, her body tightening and grabbing her sister's arm and fist, which was now deep within her in place it'd never been. Dannii automatically went to pull back and gave a slight lurch as she was sharply halted. Kylie's sphincter clamped so tightly down around her lower bicep that she couldn't actually get her arm out and was essentially stuck in her sister.

"Just breathe honey," Dannii cooed, reaching under to lightly rub over her sisters almost bald pussy, feeling the neat, wet strip of hair as she just stroked her swollen lips and clit all at once to help her older sister calm down. Kylie did as suggested, taking a ragged breath into her lungs and letting it out, before drawing one more peacefully and calming herself down, relaxing her body once more.

"There, that's better," Dannii said, patting her sister on the arse as she waited.

"Again," Kylie whispered, barely audible at first.

"What was that?" Dannii said, leaning forwards a bit more to see if she'd heard what she thought she had.

"Do it again," she mumbled, looking down almost ashamed to admit she wanted it.

"Sure thing sweetie, hold on tight," Dannii said with a elated smile and giggle, grasping her sister's waist again and drawing back, watching intently as her sister stretched out over her smooth elbow, popping out with another jolt and a moan from her sister as she pulled right back to her wrist. She didn't hold back, immediately driving in once more, plowing straight forwards and driving her elbow in again, Kylie squealing orgasmically as her sister's elbow popped briskly into her again, her sisters fist sinking deep once more. She didn't have any time to enjoy it though as Dannii pulled straight back, keeping her sphincter loose as she yanked back to her wrist before driving down into her again. This time she took the large joint a lot easier, groaning deeply in pleasure as she was totally and utterly stuffed. Dannii did it a few more times, each time making Kylie fuss and squirm even more until she pushed the deepest she ever had and stopped.

"Oh god Dannii!" Kylie gasped, trying to push back, frustrated by her restraints.

"God you're an anal slut," Dannii giggled, holding Kylie as she gave a quick series of thrusts, never taking her elbow out of Kylie as she wriggled and groaned on her slim arm. She stopped again, holding herself full depth as her other hand quickly sought Kylie's pussy, easily finding it and delving in, two fingers immediately hooking to her G-spot as her thumb landed on her clit, vigorously making firm circles on the pierced hood, rubbing it against the pierced, erect clitoris underneath it as her two fingers rubbed the little magical spot inside her sister. Kylie's thighs tried to squeeze shut as her eyes rolled back, her breath coming in tiny, shallow gasps as her sister rapidly worked her into a frenzy with light twisting and movement of her fist, her orgasm hitting her like a tidal wave.

"Come to sis," Dannii hissed with a smile as her sister gave a spasm, suddenly letting out a high-pitched squeal of peak, her body trembling powerfully as she orgasmed, her juices squirting all over Dannii's fingers and dripping all over the bench as she refused to unhand her pussy, rubbing and working her all the way as her hips started to buck. Her arse clamped and squeezed at her younger sister's arm, locking it into her completely and sending strong waves of pleasure through her entire body, an electric charge zipping up her tightly arched spine as her high-pitched sex noises faded to nothing but an open-mouthed, vacant expression, before she went limp, slumping forwards, her shoulders giving way so she dropped onto her chest, arse pushed even more accessibly into the air, not that it mattered any more.

"Wow," he breathed, having stopped masturbating to focus completely on what was unfolding before his bugging eyes.

"I know," Dannii said, easing her arm back, her elbow popping out with just some light persuasion, the rest of her arm easily sliding through Kylie's relaxed ring till she got to her wrist. Knowing Kylie was practically unconscious and totally stretched anyway, she just straightened her hand and gave a quick tug back to free it, Kylie's body shaking slightly without a word. Holding her arm away from anything else, Dannii stood up and headed to the bathroom to clean up, flashing him a winning smile. He just stared at Kylie, on the brink of consciousness as she struggled to recover from her soul shattering orgasm, taking shallow breaths, which was all the corset would allow. A large puddle of her juices was over the bench, dripping of the sides after an impressive squirt from her little body.

"She's really out of it huh?" Dannii said as she walked back into the room.


"Yeah, totally shagged out," he said with a smile. Dannii gave a little giggle as she walked over and crouched down by Kylie, just tenderly brushing her cheek with her finger, looking into Kylie's pretty eyes as she opened them.

"You ok babe?" she said, smiling amiably to her sister.

"Wonderful," Kylie breathed, smiling widely in return. Dannii just gave a grin and stood up, turning and walking back down her side, the heels of her thigh-high leather boots thudding dully on the carpeted floor as she did. She went to the array of toys she'd had and found a nice easy one, around seven inches long, just a normal sort of size and stepped back to the fuck machine. Reaching, she quickly released the huge corkscrew, dropping it to the floor as she snapped the flesh-tone replacement into place before lowering the arm and grabbing the remote. Quickly locking the mount again, she turned the power up a bit so the arm probed forwards, allowing her time to guide it to her sisters dripping slit, just nudging the head into place before she set the stroke and speed on the remove. Kylie gave a squeal of disbelief as the machine started to fuck her at a brisk pace, around twice a second. She looked up at Dannii wide-eyed as she walked back up to near her head, looking down with a smile.


"Well you need something to do whilst we're busy," she said, wiggling her tongue saucily before turning to him. Smiling, she made a growl and sexily gestured for him to come towards her. He keenly walked over to her, immediately locking lips with her as she leaned up for a kiss. Their tongues met as his hands went to her large breasts, squeezing them before Dannii pushed down on his shoulders to urge him to the floor. He did as she wanted, dropping down onto the carpet and sitting down, Dannii quickly following and sinking down onto her leather-clad knees. She kissed him hard again as she pulled herself forwards, her dripping pussy rubbing against his rock hard eight inch erection as they snogged, his hands running over her delicious rack and round to her smooth back. As they broke their kiss noisily, they both turned and looked up at Kylie, who was just staring at them, her breathing increased a bit from the thrusting the machine was subjecting her too, which was making her pussy tingle delightfully as she watched them.

"Someone's jealous," Dannii purred, sticking her tongue out at Kylie slightly.

"Let's give her something to be jealous of then," he said with a smile, reaching down to push his cock down under Dannii's swollen pussy lips, her strip of hair tickling his cock a little as he slipped it under. They both groaned as Dannii immediately let her legs slide apart, impaling herself on him, beginning the end of their frustrations from having watching Kylie take every little thing. Kylie just gave a little shudder and watched jealously as Dannii started to bounce eagerly up and down on his full length, his hands roaming all over her perky body, leaving her to the mercy of the machine...

To be continued!

This is part two of three for the completion of the KLS series, so stay tuned. Though the last one is planned and going to be written immediately, any interesting suggestions may be worked in, so send in anything you have!

As usual, E-mail me with any responses through the link. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

1...67891011