KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
746 Followers

"God Kylie!" Dannii gasped, feeling a little pleasure mixed with the pain as her pussy stretched, the head was up to her cervix.

"Just hold still," Kylie murmured, concentrating quite hard as she forced the dildo into her sister, watching her pussy stretch to accommodate it as the tip pressed on deep inside her. Kylie didn't mess around though, grabbing Dannii's hips hard and shoving forwards, Dannii gave a scream as the large head drove through her cervix, stretching them wide open and sending a jolt into her as each of the ridges, which were close together, shuddered through into her womb, a smooth part of the shaft offering her a light rest. Dannii breathed hard, flushed and trying to catch her breath, her hands grabbing the sheets past him as he just now held her breasts, not moving in her ass. Kylie didn't wait, continuing to press hard, Dannii giving another yelp as another couple of ridges were shoved unceremoniously through her clenching cervix, the cold of the metal spreading through her sensitive pussy. She breathed a deep sigh of relief as Kylie bottomed out, feeling the harness push into her swollen and now stretched lips, the ten inches of ribbed stainless steel tightly held within her.

"Nice and tight," Kylie said with a slightly sadistic grin, seeing the way her sister was breathing heavily and evidently not loving the 10" toy she'd picked out for herself.

"Too tight," breathed Dannii, her chest and large breasts, which he'd released, heaving up and down delightfully.

"What's the matter, can't take this big metal cock? Huh? You chose the thing!" Kylie mocked, giving it a teasing wiggle.


"I thought you were gonna do me in the ass with it," she replied weakly, knowing her argument didn't stand up.

"Do you in the ass with it? You couldn't take it there either, so just try and relax," Kylie said with a smile, pulling back, the ribs dragging Dannii's pussy out and making her hiss through her teeth, looking down to see her pink inner lips, stretched tightly round the thick metal shaft, drawn out of her pussy as Kylie withdrew. Her lip trembled and she let out a light moan as the ridges of the interesting toy slipped back down her velvet tunnel, sending a wave of soft pleasure through her, her hard clit throbbing more insistently. His hands moved to her slim waist, taking a firm grip that made her jolt in surprise before she felt the familiar squeeze, not just of when he fucked her but when she occasionally wore corsets. He pushed her up a little bit and started to pump, not slowly and powerfully, but just with short hard thrusts, using the final 3" of his cock so she took all 8" every time, his bulbous head probing deep within her ass and sending some interesting, and sometimes uncomfortable, sensations through her small body.

"Hold on tight," Kylie said with a grin, driving back in quickly, feeling less resistance now since Dannii had relaxed and was wetter than she had been, since despite it all she was very turned on. Groaning deeply, culminating with a squeak, the large metal toy was pushed all the way into her, going full depth once more. They both held Dannii and Kylie built up a rhythm to match is, except she pulled all the way back so the flared head made Dannii's pussy lips bulge before she pushed all the way back in, just as he was pulling out since he was limited on movement where he was under her. Kylie's hand roamed up, reaching for Dannii's lovely, large breasts, stroking over them, brushing the nipples with the backs of her fingers before suddenly giving her a pinch. Dannii squealed in pain as Kylie rapidly pinched her all over her large boobs, giving her left nipple a sharp pinch using her fingernails, before dragging them down Dannii's toned body.

"God you bitch!" Dannii snapped, wriggling in their grasp. A swift stinging slap from Kylie quickly silenced her, her face reddened a little as her head was abruptly shoved aside, her hair flailing round quite energetically. Dannii looked back up angrily, but didn't say anything more, merely grunting and whimpering as they fucked her, Kylie pumping harder now, shoving in with shorter thrusts now, pumping in deep and pressing down at angle to stroke the thin wall between where his cock was impaling her ass.


"You can't fuck her properly. Come on, put her on her side," Kylie said, urging them over. He pulled himself out from under the younger Minogue, sliding Dannii onto her side as they both still impaled her, bringing the sisters face to face as he smelt Dannii's soft brown hair. Now on their sides, Dannii was well and truly up for a pounding, which they both set about delivering. He reached up and pulled Dannii's hair quite sharply, making her yell and arch her back, pushing her ample chest out which Kylie set about fondling, squeezing quite tenderly before switching to pinches and scratches again, making Dannii squeal as they both started pumping her hard. She was feeling more pain due to her position making their fucking more intense now, her pleasure dwindling as they pumped her slim body. With a growl of defiance, she yanked forwards and spat at Kylie, missing due to her haste. Kylie looked past at where she spat, before slowly turning back with a malevolent glare, before suddenly returning fire, spitting right in Dannii's pretty face.


"Don't you ever spit at me you little whore!" she shouted angrily, again reaching up and slapping her across the cheek. It was the other one this time so she had a matching pair of lightly rosy cheeks as she looked back up. Kylie pumped hard as did he, really slamming into her to make her really feel what she was taking, which was a combined 18" double stuffing that she was starting to enjoy.

"I want her ass," Kylie growled, looking Dannii in her widening eyes before suddenly yanking out of her, urging him to do the same. He gave her ass one more hard thrust and then pulled out, leaving Dannii gaping and breathing heavily, looking up a little worriedly. He quickly grabbed hold of her, lifting her up onto her knees in front of the fired-up Kylie who was holding her glistening metal strap-on in readiness to drive into Dannii's vulnerable rear. Kylie didn't wait, grabbing Dannii's hips and mounting her as she usually would, only Dannii was rather reluctant to accept her strap-on for once, not really wanting the ribbed stainless toy up her arse but knowing she had to.

"You wanted it in your ass," Kylie hissed, pushing it to her relaxed back hole and pushing, feeling the stretch before the large flared head broke through and was accepted into Dannii's tight anal haven. Dannii squealed in pain as her arse was stretched to a new limit for that day, since Kylie's toy was thicker than his cock, feeling her sphincter pushed open by every rib and ridge as she was violated by her older sister. Dannii was grunting and yelping loudly as she was forced to take all 10" of Kylie's strap-on cock, the last couple of inches taking a real push to get them in, pushing a ragged scream from the younger sibling. Kylie didn't offer Dannii a chance to get used to it, simply holding onto her hips and starting to pump, using around half the toy as Dannii yelped and groaned loudly in a mixture of pleasure and pain as she got pumped, unable to control herself because of the intense sensations, which seemed to be annoying Kylie. Usually she enjoyed Dannii's noises, but not today apparently.

"God would you shut the bitch up!" she snapped, looking at him still sitting with a solid hardon. He instantly knew what that meant, and shuffled across the bed on his knees to Dannii's head, pushing her long hair back from her face and abruptly shoving his cock into her mouth. She gave a muffled protest of surprise, trying to pull back from him just before he grabbed her head.

"You better not bite him you slut," Kylie threatened, releasing her grip long enough to land a spank on Dannii's arse. Dannii could only groan a response as she was now taken from both ends, impaled on two large cocks as he gripped her head and started to pump, not after much of a blowjob, intending only on throat fucking her. She breathed quickly when she could round him, needing all the oxygen she could get to keep up with her rapid heart as she was thoroughly fucked in the ass by her sister. Kylie reached under Dannii and unexpectedly started to rub her clit, circling and lightly stroking the hard, sensitive nub, taking Dannii back to her orgasm once more, which had been waiting in the wings for ages now. He suddenly helped accelerate things, by giving a jerk as his own climax arrived, his cock hardening a little more in Dannii's abused mouth and letting her know what was coming.

"Oh yeah give her a load," Kylie smiled, seeing what he was doing. Thrusting deep into Dannii's throat, making her gag uncontrollably, he groaned loudly as he came, shooting his hot, thick load straight into her strained throat. Dannii choked for a moment, pulling back and managing to get a couple of inches of room, which was enough to control herself and swallow, taking down the rest of his sperm as his climax ended, her body shaking and rocking as Kylie continued to pump on her, rubbing her clit briskly so her own orgasm was just a few seconds away, which made her tremble just as he pulled back. Dannii knew what was expected of her and sucked his cock clean as he withdrew, smiling up at him. He smiled back and brushed her hair back from her sweaty face as she bit her lip and moaned in pleasure as her pussy gave a clench in readiness for her orgasm. Suddenly, Kylie stopped dead and pulled back, the large head popping out of Dannii's arse quite noisily as Dannii almost fell over, pushing back to meet a thrust that never came, just like her.

"Ha, didn't think I was gonna let you come did you?" Kylie laughed evilly, laying a condescending spank on Dannii's nice arse before getting up from the bed, motioning for him to follow, which he did. Kylie lazily unstrapped her toy, undoing it fully and taking it off. She dropped it onto the bed as Dannii, whimpering in frustration, looked up at her pleadingly.

"Come on Dan, we're gonna have a shower. You know there's lots you can do with a shower head," Kylie said with a flick of her famous eyebrow and a sexy smile, now out of her dominant character. Dannii broke into a smile and allowed them to lead her towards the bathroom, knowing she'd probably get more than just a showerhead to play with.

A few hours later, after they had all awoken from a nap that'd followed the sensual shower, him and Dannii were in the kitchen sipping coffee. Dannii had most definitely got more than just a showerhead to come over, and had a slight contented smile on her face, just eyeing him a little suggestively. They were totally naked still, having come straight from bed to the kitchen for coffee, which was quite liberating since they were completely comfortable with it. They both drank their coffee, chatting over normal things, Dannii idly considering the age difference between them and him, smiling to herself about it. Hearing a sharp cough to announce her presence, they both looked up to the doorway, their coffee mugs stopping just short of their mouths as they stared.

Kylie stood in the doorway, hands on hips, looking very determined. She was wearing a tight purple PVC boob tube top, her nipples visible poking through it they were so hard, an absolutely tiny purple PVC miniskirt, a pair of black whalenet hold-up stockings which ran to mid thigh and were completely visible, on top of a pair of hooker heels, which pushed her up a good 4". Her make up was heavy as well, with bright red lipstick, heavy dark eye shadow, liner and mascara, and some blusher to give her rosy cheeks. Kylie looked like a right tramp, and stood hands on hips looking at them, as they just stared back at her. Dannii, who simply raised her mug and took a loud sip, broke the silence before giving a slight giggle.

"What's with the get up? Not something particularly straight forward I'm sure," Dannii mused, glancing at him, still standing with his mug almost to his mouth, eyes locked on Kylie. Kylie looked at him, and he then proceeded to wake up again and sip his coffee.

"I feel horny," she announced, looking up with naughty smile.

"So what else is new?" Dannii said with a knowing smile, sipping her coffee again nonchalantly.


"I feel the need to be used and abused," Kylie said simply, looking between them.

"Like a cheap whore then?" Dannii said, draining her mug.

"Pretty much," Kylie said with a smirk.

"That's good then, since we treat you that way as it is," Dannii said with a giggle as he drank the rest of his cock, his cock hardening already and pointing out in front of him.

"Oh thanks," Kylie said sarcastically with a giggle.

"You know it's true, and he certainly seems to like the idea as usual," Dannii said, motioning to his now almost fully hardened cock, standing up and saluting the naked Minogue sisters.


"Course I do," he said, finally speaking with a smile as he put his mug down.

"Right then, let's go," Dannii said, confidently striding forwards and seizing Kylie's slim wrist and dragging her towards the bedroom sharply, making her stumble on her heels a little. Kylie thudded across the floor into the bedroom, him walking in behind, his hardon bobbing as he stared at Kylie's smooth legs through the large net of the hold up stockings.

"Get on your knees," Dannii commanded, pointing to the floor in front of her.

"Yes mistress," Kylie breathed, immediately complying and kneeling before her younger sister.

"Now, eat my pussy," Dannii said, spreading her legs a little. Kylie didn't hesitate, shuffling forwards on her knees and reaching up to take Dannii's hips in her hands.

"Ahh no no, hands free bitch," Dannii said softly, a deceptive tone to lull Kylie into a fall sense of security it seemed, though Kylie already had a reasonable idea what awaited her. Kylie put her hands back down and leaned in close, slipping her tongue out and licking up Dannii's landing strip, the D-ring in the tip just pushing between Dannii's soft, swollen pussy lips slightly. When it caught her clit she gasped loudly, reaching down to just pull Kylie's head in a little more, to which she attached her lips to her younger sisters snatch, sucking lightly as her pierced tongue went to work.

"Mm very good," Dannii murmured as her siblings tongue squeezed and wigged within her, the D-ring and stud behind it adding some interesting sensations on her velvet walls. Dannii looked up to him and made a motion round her neck, and pointed towards the fully stocked cupboards and drawers of kinky gear. He got the point, figuring she wanted some kind of collar or lead for Kylie and went to look through. Kylie meanwhile was happy eating muff, her lips working softly at Dannii as her tongue dipped rapidly in and out of the juicy slit, just letting her tongue flick up so her piercings caught at Dannii's clit and hood, sending little waves of pleasure into her.


"Damn this bitch sure knows how to do as she's told," Dannii said with a giggle as he walked back over, looking to what he'd got. She gave a smile as he held up her usual collar.

"Didn't think she could do without this," he said with a smile, reaching down to push the black leather collar round her neck. Kylie mumbled something through her mouthful of pussy as the black leather 'Bitch' collar with its bell was put back on her. He tightened it and it instantly tinkled due to her movements, giving a wonderfully derogatory sound to show she was just a bitch as her collar specified. He then held up the proper restraint Dannii had indicated she wanted, at which Dannii smiled. Loosening it off, he lowered the choke chain over Kylie's head and drew it up, hearing her hiss slightly through her nose as the cold metal links pulled in to her soft neck. Her heart rate increased, knowing that she was now in their complete control, as they had ultimate control of whether she breathed or not, which was already enough to do since she was eating her younger sisters sweet pussy.

"Right time for a walk," he said, pulling the chain enough to just make it draw up round her neck, sending a shiver through her body as she felt just the threat of what could be done to her. Kylie felt the light tug and pulled away from Dannii's pussy, unsure how to position herself.

"Crawl bitch," he said, pulling down on the chain and making it tighten on her throat just enough to pinch a little. Kylie quickly dropped onto all fours, quite a natural position for her really since she spent quite a bit of time being fucked in that manner, and started to crawl as he walked away, leading her forwards. She felt a cold rush of adrenaline go through her when she considered he might actually take her outside and show her off, which would be very embarrassing and rather hard to explain. Looking up at him, she took into consideration the fact he was totally naked, so unlikely to be taking her outside like that. He didn't take her outside, simply leading her round the bedroom, pulling the chain firmly if she didn't keep up, making her crawl round like a dog, nothing but his bitch, which she was.

"Here," he said, leading her back over to Dannii and offering the chain.

"Thank you," Dannii purred, looking down at her older sister, waiting obediently.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Kylie said, looking up. Dannii pulled the chain hard, Kylie's breath catching, her hands reaching up to feel the tight chain at her neck.

"I didn't give you permission to talk, did I?" Dannii snapped, holding for a moment before releasing, Kylie dropping back on her heels gasping deeply for breath and looking at the floor.

"No Mistress," she whimpered, calming herself back down and just running through things they might do in her own dirty mind rather than asking. Dannii just smiled down and then looped the handle end of Kylie's chain onto the top of the bedpost, nodding to him and walking over to the cupboards, her voluptuous body bouncing deliciously as he followed, ogling her curves. Dannii immediately started to look through a cupboard where Kylie kept a range of their more...complete restraints and bondage, evidently searching for something specific.

"Aha, there it is," she said with a smile, reaching in and pulling back holding a double-arm leather sleeve, before turning and handing it to him.

"Nice," he said with a smile, giving it a quick look over.

"You go get that on her, I have to find something she'd like to suck," Dannii said with a naughty smile. He returned it and turned back to Kylie, walking over and kneeling down behind her. She didn't fight or even turn to look at him as he eased her arms behind her back and slid the leather bindings up onto her arms. It extended elbows to wrists, and drew her arms tightly together as he did the lacing up, the design almost corset-like as it pulled together, pulling her arms closer and backwards, ultimately pushing her chest and perky tits out as well, offering them up to whoever wanted a fondle. Tying the laces off, he gave it a light tug to make sure it was settled, and then leaned round to see what expression she was giving. Her eyes flitted to him as she gave a sly smile, looking positively elated at what was coming and her likely degradation.

"Righty," Dannii purred as she padded back over towards them. He looked up, seeing her in a hot pink strap-on, which was bobbing lightly in front of her as she walked. He shuffled back behind the prone Kylie as Dannii stepped round in front of her, letting Kylie quite lustily ogle the toy as she took the chain from the bedpost again, giving it a firm pull to let her older sister know who was in charge.

"Open wide slave," she said clearly, looking down at Kylie intently. After a moments pause, she did as she was asked, opening her mouth and sitting waiting, having not been commanded to suck.

Noj
Noj
746 Followers