KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"Good girl," Dannii purred, stepping forward a tad and sliding the stiff rubber cock into her sibling's mouth. Kylie relaxed herself and tentatively tipped her head back, allowing her younger sister full access to her throat, which she gladly took. Dannii pressed forwards and slid the entire length all the way into Kylie's throat, pushing down till her nose was pressed against the harness. She just held still as he settled behind the vulnerable pop princess, his hand sliding round over her hip and up her skirt to her pussy, fingers brushing over the swollen lips and locating her clit. Kylie let out a deep groan as he brushed over the delicate area, rubbing through her hood as Dannii took hold of her head, pulling slowly back and then sliding all the way back in again so Kylie was taking all 7" of the slender rubber toy once more, her experienced throat coping alright.

"She's dripping wet," he said as he took the barbell in her hood and started to tug it side to side and then pull it away from her a little, using it to draw her hood right back as she gave a shiver.

"Because she's a slut," said Dannii with a smirk as she looked down at her sister being used, his hand up her skirt. Kylie gave a squeal through her mouthful as he twisted her barbell and pulled her hood up tightly, instantly switching to the bar in her hardened clitoris, pulling and circling it. She felt her pussy squeeze down as he did it, a slight sensation of pleasure spreading through her, which was short lived as Dannii took a tighter grip on her head and started to pump into her mouth. Kylie's breath caught with a choke as Dannii started to thrust, not wasting any time or giving her a chance to match the pace, going for a full on throat fuck immediately. Kylie grimaced slightly as Dannii thrust, giving a squeal, which was muffled and blocked by the strap-on pumping rapidly in and out of her mouth, as he gave a twist to her clit piercing, sending a jolt of pain into her. She felt his other hand move to the bottom of her tiny PVC skirt, fiddling a little before there was an erotic creaking and it started to roll it up. It was more like peel it up it was so tight, peeling over her perfect arse to reveal the peachy cheeks, and also rolling up at the front to completely uncover her pussy, not that it'd been very hidden in the first place.

"Like that bitch?" he said, giving her clit bar a sharp little twist, making her body spasm and a loud squeal rise from her lungs to be blocked by the hot pink toy Dannii was now fairly pounding in and out of her throat. Kylie's eyes were squeezed shut, watering a little as her mouth was held wide open, lips wrapped wetly round the dildo as she was throat fucked, loud slurping and squelching sounds being created by her throat as Dannii pumped it in and out. She felt him hold her hip and then the proximity of him behind her, automatically trying to looking before she was greeted by a slap from Dannii to the side of her face, still keeping the pace fucking her mouth.

"I didn't say you could look back," she hissed, looking back as he positioned himself. Kylie only moaned deeply as she felt him pull in behind her, his fingers still idly toying with her pierced clit just as she felt the head of his large erection push between her warm cheeks and eagerly press against her unlubed anus. Feeling him just probe for a moment, she was just trying to prepare herself for the inevitable penetration when he moved with as much haste as Dannii, driving forwards hard, even harder than she usually took a vigorous penetration and thrust hard into her tight, dry arsehole. She screamed loudly, clearly heard despite Dannii's thrusts into her throat as his large cock popped into her ass and forced deep, stretching her out. She enjoyed being dry fucked, sometimes even when they were being more romantic, but she always took the penetration with care, never like he'd just forced her to.

"Oh she felt that one," Dannii said, giggling sadistically as she saw her older sister tensing and quivering, biting on the dildo in pain. The intense hurt shot through her sphincter and tight ring, which grabbed and spasmed from being forced open so fast, sending pain through up into her body as she tried to stay balanced on her knees, being almost overwhelmed. They gave her the privilege of holding still till she had regained some of her composure before beginning to almost brutally double fuck her, not wasting any time in both picking up to a fast rhythm. All Kylie could do was moan and squeal in pain and discomfort as he pounded in and out of her tender arse, reaching to squeeze and grope her famous cheeks as his other hand continued to twist and pull at both her clit piercings as he pumped hard back and forth in her arse. Dannii held her head and fucked her hard for a moment, then wrenched her off with a loud gasp from her. Kylie couldn't hold back her pain and anger right then, bursting with rage.

"You motherfucker!" she screeched, rearing up slightly trying to pull her arms free from her bindings, lisping slightly from her piercings. Dannii yanked hard on the choke chain, making Kylie choke and wheeze, looking up with suddenly frightened eyes.

"Did I give you permission to speak?!" Dannii yelled, pulling a little harder before letting go and slapping Kylie hard across her face using her other hand.


"You little bitch," she snarled, spitting at her older sister before pulling on the chain again, dragging her forwards so she lurched on her knees, almost over balancing. Dannii started to lead her away, pulling her further forwards as she struggled to stay up, unable to use her arms as they were in the black leather sleeve behind her back. Kylie wriggled forwards, pulling herself out of his slippery grip, managing to edge forwards off his cock, which sprung upwards to his body as the head popped out of her abused hole. Kylie quickly tried to catch up, shuffling and struggling forwards on her sore knees, unable to put her arms down to crawl on all fours as she'd prefer. Dannii made her gasp and cough as she kept snapping the choke chain on and off her throat, controlling her breathing with sadistic precision. Kylie was led near to the window, and Dannii looped her chain round the radiator and tied it, locking her to the metal heater. Kylie couldn't help but muse at how many times things like this had happened at that radiator.


"There, stay put," Dannii said with a smile and walked away, passing him as he walked over to her, his hardon standing large and proud in front of him.


"You're slut Kylie, so you may as well suck like one," he said, pushing his cock down against her bright red lips, lipstick now a little smeared from Dannii's punishment. Kylie was happier at the prospect, getting to give a blowjob rather than being throat fucked, though she could hardly trust their word right now. Dannii started to unstrap her harness as Kylie leaned upwards and opened her mouth, taking his cock into her hot orifice and going to work straight away. She started to suck, bobbing her head and lapping at his cock with her tongue, moving to swirl round and over it as she did. Kylie used the hot, soft underside of her tongue and underside of her stud to tease the tip of his cock, something she knew he loved, which was vindicated when he groaned. Deciding she really needed to give him a slutty blowjob, she took a deep breath and pushed down fully, taking almost all over his 8" cock into her mouth. She started to bob her head as fast as she could, rubbing him into the hollows of her cheeks, sucking hard and slapping her lips noisily round him as her piercing tongue flicked at him.

"Oh yeah, that's what she's really like," Dannii said, walking back over. He glanced over to look at her and just stopped, his short thrusts to meet Kylie halting as he took her in. Dannii stood before him, holding a whip, and wearing a pair of thigh-high black leather stiletto heeled boots with a dirty little smile on her face.

"You better speed up a bit, else I might have to give you an incentive," she said huskily, reaching out to just trail the end of the handle down his chest, making him shiver a little. He regained his sense of reality and started to thrust again, allowing Kylie to stop chasing his cock as she had been, able to easily take his full length once more, drooling copiously as she sucked like there was no tomorrow, making sure to rub her lip ring over his underside. Dannii walked behind her, her stilettos sticking into the carpet as she moved behind Kylie, letting the whip fully out, the tail dropping down and swinging to brush Kylie's hands and legs. Kylie gave a shiver of fear, having only been properly whipped once and not fancying it again right now.

"You can suck better than that. You better hadn't you?" Dannii whispered slowly dragging the whip up over her sister's shoulders, making her shudder and instantly start working a little harder, making even more whorish noise as she did. Dannii lowered the whip, pulling it back and giving a little flick to Kylie's rear, snapping lightly against her beautiful bum and making her clench and squeak slightly.


"Surely you can do better thanthat," Dannii said derisively, lifting one of her fuck-me boots to just drag the heel threateningly over Kylie's calf muscle. The pointed heel pressed lightly into Kylie's leg, making her shiver slightly in exhilaration, knowing that Dannii could inflict considerable pain on her should she stamp down. Going as fast as she could, she fucked her own mouth with his solid hardon, sucking as hard as possible which made him inhale sharply, reaching down to brush his hand through her soft blonde hair as her talented tongue worked him, her jewellery stimulating him blissfully as he degrading bell jingled noisily from her 'Bitch' collar.


"God she's so good I'm gonna come," he groaned. Dannii gave a giggle and watched as he humped her mouth a little harder before yanking out, grabbing his cock and jerking off rapidly, aiming at Kylie's face. Dannii suddenly stepped forwards, dropping her whip and grabbing Kylie's head, tilting it back and pulling her eyes wide open with her fingers and pushing her closer, so he was right in front of her eyes.

"God his cock looks huge right now," Kylie breathed with an ambivalent moan, her warm breath spreading over his balls.

"That's because it is huge," Dannii growled sexily, looking up at him with a dirty smile that he barely saw due to his concentration. He stroked himself vigorously, then with a grunt came hard, aiming expertly into Kylie's right eye, making her choke slightly in shock as it landed thicky across her eye, sticking in her eyelashes and onto her cheek, mostly going in her eye though. Her eye automatically tried to shut but was held strongly by her younger sisters fingers, keeping her eyes at the mercy of his climax. He aimed towards her left side quickly, a spurt landing hotly across the bridge before another hit over her left eye, the angle meaning more of it went straight into her eye, a little going past and onto the corner of her eye, starting to slip down onto her temple as he shot his last couple of spurts over her cheeks and side of her nose. Her eyes were already starting to water profusely as Dannii held them open for a minute to let Kylie feel the sensation of his hot, thick come in her eyes, before letting her go.

"How does that feel bitch?" Dannii said, standing up as Kylie blinked desperately, fighting against her arm restraint as she wanted to wipe her eyes as she breathed heavily, piercings glinting in the light. Dannii walked back over to the drawers, easily selecting something and walking back, which he soon saw was a black PVC blindfold. She held Kylie's head to let her know she should stop, which she obediently did. Dannii held the blindfold out and pushed the front bit down over her sister's gooey eyes, the PVC enclosing them closely as she stretched it backwards slightly, easing it over her older sisters head. It was designed to be a snug fit, just enough stretch to keep it in place without being what you'd call tight.


"There," Dannii said, before stepping back to pick her whip back up. Kylie's eyes had begun watering copiously, which was causing a mixture of dark make-up and his come to run down onto her cheeks, running out from under the black PVC near her nose where it left a gap from going over it. Dannii leaned round to see Kylie's pretty face, wearing a black PVC blindfold, make-up running down her cheeks from under it, come still across the side of her face and her bright red lipstick smeared. Dannii stepped back again on her stiletto heeled thigh-high leather boots and flicked her whip out. She leaned back, then quickly flicked it, delivering quite a sharp crack to Kylie. The older Minogue sibling let out a scream of pain, a deep red line forming across her arse where she'd been whipped, bum clenching tightly as her bell jingled.

"That's for talking out of turn," Dannii said simply. Kylie breathed heavily for a moment before his cock was pressed back to her lips, a little come leaking from the tip still. Kylie opened her mouth and let him in, running her D-ring over his head as she cleaned him off before starting to suck softly, stimulating him with her pouting lips and tongue in a bid to get his semi-hard cock stiff again. She pulled back off him and kissed wetly down the unside of his cock, trailing her tongue to his balls. Kylie slid her skilful muscle over his sack, the tip teasing underneath towards his arse as the flat of her tongue pushed hotly against his balls. They rolled around easily, her tongue pushing and playing with them before she lifted each in turn into her mouth, sucking gently and dabbing at them with her tongue. She sucked and licked at his balls for a couple of minutes before pulling back to lick up his shaft, rippling her tongue so her jewellery pressed into him, making sure the stud and then D-ring caught just the right spot under his head as she reached the tip. Kylie raised on her knees to follow as he stiffened, using the tip of her pierced tongue to eagerly work the underside of the tip of his cock to make him shiver slightly.

"God she knows how to work that mouth, she's got you hard again already!" Dannii giggled, looking somewhat hungrily at his solid 8" erection.

"Well she's had plenty of practise I'm sure," he said, pushing his cock into Kylie's hot, soft mouth, offering her about half his length. She easily took him in, settling into a steady rhythm. Dannii was strapping on a harness again, tightening the last buckles before picking up the toy she was intending to use, which looked familiar as he caught a glimpse of it. Dannii reached down and attached it, him watching curiously and paying little attention to the pop princess rocking on her knees, bell tinkling slightly as she sucked his cock. Dannii turned back to face him and he saw she'd fitted the dildo based on a dogs penis, the tapered 7" shaft leading back to a 2.5" rubber knot, which Dannii had so memorably taken from Kylie. Evidently she wanted to pay her back, and the little smirk she wore suggested no different as she waved him away. He slipped his glistening cock out of Kylie's hot, inviting mouth and stepped back, making her whimper is disappointment, despite the fact she'd just given a hard blowjob.


"Lean forwards Kylie," Dannii said sternly from behind her, making Kylie jump slightly before kneeling up fully and starting to lean over, straining her thighs.

"Spread your legs more," Dannii snapped, dropping onto her leather clad knees behind her sibling, who shuffled to do as she was told. Dannii reached up and took hold of the back of Kylie's leather collar, then leaned her forwards a bit more, Kylie struggling for balance.

"Don't worry sis, I've got you," Dannii cooed as she reached down to position the strap-on behind her prone sibling.

"Yeah, in more ways than one," he said with a sly smile, watching the show. Kylie breathed heavily, slightly flushed, the collar pulling into her delicate neck as Dannii nudged the tip of the toy to her soft pussy. She murmured lightly in pleasure as the tip eased forth and spread her dripping pussy lips, then let out a deep groan and blushed deeply up her neck and face as Dannii slid it in, realising exactly what it was. Kylie moaned breathily as the 7" slid right in, the knot of it pressing into her soft pussy as Dannii's harness made contact with her perfect arse. Dannii reached down to support Kylie's curvy hip with her other hand, gripping quite firmly and starting to pump, not wasting any time in getting going. Kylie gave a grunt and arched her back more so she could take it more easily, her dripping pussy easily lubed enough but needing space to take it into her. Due to the angle, it meant the slender tip was stroking the front wall of her pussy and rubbing over her G-spot, which was sending a buzz of pleasure through her on every thrust.

Kylie was still deeply flushed, a mixture of shame and pleasure as she was fucked from behind by Dannii with the animal toy. Dannii pushed her forwards more, almost causing her to lose her balance and fall on her face, but Dannii, who was taking every chance to exert her power over her, held her strongly. Kylie could feel Dannii's skin-tight leather boots sliding sensually against her whalenet hold-ups as she knelt behind her, now moaning quite whorishly with almost every breath as Dannii started to pound on her. He stepped back over and pushed his cock into Kylie's face again, rubbing it over her lips which she immediately parted, taking him in to desperately suck, her humming sending vibrations through him, making him groan slightly in return before teasingly pulling out of her reach. She couldn't follow because Dannii was holding her collar, which was tighter now she was leaned over a bit more, her body rocking vigorously as Dannii slammed against her behind. Kylie let out a squeak as her pussy lips stretched from the knot, the large ball just pushing her open as Dannii fucked her hard, trying to give her everything.

"Hey Dannii," he said, offering his cock to her once she turned to him. She gave a giggle and then opened her mouth, letting his cock slide across her tongue before closing and sucking, bobbing her head hard a couple of times before pulling back. Pouting showily, she smacked a big kiss on the underside of his head with a grin before he stepped away, watching as she pumped the gasping Kylie harder. Kylie let out a loud squeal as, with one good hard shove, Dannii drove the knot straight into her, her pussy stretching to take the 2.5" ball with a wet sound. Kylie's little body bucked and arched as she was knotted, trying to both pull away and push back on the large rubber lump stretching her delicate pussy as the slim tip plunged deep into her. Dannii paused for a moment to reach up and give her large breasts a squeeze with her left hand whilst still supporting Kylie, murmuring slightly in pleasure before she leaned over and reached for him, slipping her delicate hand round his 8" cock, jerking him warmly for a moment before turning her focus back to Kylie, taking her hip again and starting to thrust.

Kylie just moaned deeply as Dannii pumped, not pulling back enough to even let the knot out, just stretching her thin inner lips out and then pushing in as hard as she could. Kylie let out an ashamed groan of passion, blushing deeply as she was so embarrassed to be enjoying getting fucked by a dildo of a dogs cock.

"Oh yeah looks like someone loves being a proper bitch. Maybebothof us need the real thing huh?" Dannii mocked with a sly smile, retorting to what Kylie had said when she'd used the toy on her to her pleasure earlier. Kylie just gasped and moaned a vague response and pushed back against her younger sister, who pumped a little more into her and then abruptly pulled out, making Kylie grunt loudly as the knot stretched her back out some more before giving a slight sigh of relief. Dannii reached down and lifted the glistening toy up, pushing it between Kylie's cheeks and probing for her tight arsehole.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers
1...34567...11