KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"Like that's gonna challenge me," Kylie gasped, immediately giving a choke as Dannii yanked back on the collar.

"What did I say about speaking without permission bitch?" Dannii hissed, taking that moment to thrust her hips forward and penetrate Kylie's tightened anus, fighting against her sphincter as Kylie wasn't ready and her position didn't help. She gave a squeal as the large rubber toy was forced into her, making her shudder with a mixture of pain and pleasure as her rear guard was overwhelmed. Dannii hastened to pump her hard several times, pushing in so the knot was bumping her asshole every thrust as Kylie grunted, her body taking the tapered 7" shaft with ease. Unceremoniously Dannii pulled clear, pulling herself to her feet and grabbing the whip she'd dropped on the floor before stepping away.

"Her ass still needs some attention I think," Dannii said with a smile, looking at him and licking her top lip as she lightly flicked the whip out, Kylie unable to see her younger sister standing dominantly over her in thigh high stiletto heeled leather boots wielding a whip. He stepped forwards and knelt down by Kylie, reaching up to press down on her smooth back and push her towards the floor. Kylie soon realised how they wanted her positioned, though she didn't know Dannii had the whip again, and let herself down, easing down as best she could before dropping onto the carpet with her chest, her smeared face resting on one side. She felt her arms tugged a little as he untied her leather arm sleeve, slipping it off and placing her arms down to one side firmly to make it clear they were to stay there. His heads ran up her back to her PVC boob tube, which had somehow been left on, easily releasing it and letting it drop down to her sides. She let out a yelp as he yanked it out from under her perky breasts and tender, hardened nipples, growling softly as he placated her with a gentle spank to her perfect arse, now fully on display pushed up in the air, her PVC skirt a mere formality.

"No need for this now, not that there was to start with," he said with a smile to Dannii as he undid the tiny purple PVC item at her waist, which barely lapped onto the top of her arse in such a position. With an almost show-like flourish he pulled it off to completely unwrap her body, leaving the whalenet hold-ups, 4" hooker heels and the blindfold, which was concealing her watering, come shot eyes. With her beautiful ass now completely exposed, he slid onto his knees behind her, reaching down to just softly stroke her perfect rear before reaching down to push her thighs a bit further apart, stroking her thighs at the top of her hold-ups. His hands took hold of her cheeks again and spread them a little more to reveal her completely, tight little arsehole winking and golden hood piercing glinting. He leaned down and dragged his tongue up the back of her swollen lips, the tip just poking in a little as he licked up, all the way from her pussy to her tight anus.

"Oh god," she breathed as his tongue ran round her tight rim, making her shiver as he just slid round before pushing at her arsehole, which she very rapidly relaxed to allow his tongue to squeeze into her tight hole. Moaning wantonly as his hot tongue slipped into her arse again, she shuffled on her knees to get completely comfortable as he started to wiggle and probe his tongue into her precious back door. His hand reached up to her pussy, rubbing her lips a moment before sliding easily between them to push two fingers deep inside her squeezing body, thrusting them hard a couple of times to make her groan before he pulled back to find her piercings, something he'd taken a great interest in, much to her pleasure and also frustration. His slippery fingers glided over her pussy, teasing and caressing her deep pink inner lips for a moment before moving back to her clit and finding the bar through the hard bud. She gave a sharp gasp and twitch as he drove his tongue as deep into her arse as he could and gave it a twist, her body unsure what to do, making her twitch and buck.

"Oh she loves anything done to that ass," Dannii said with a smile, just before raising the whip up and snapping the handle. Kylie screamed loudly as the tail snapped onto her smooth back, instantly leaving a red line in her smooth skin and sending a sharp stinging pain across her whole back, making her start to kneel up.

"Not so keen on the back though," Dannii giggled, raising her leather clad leg to place the heel threatening against Kylie's back, pushing her back down onto her chest on the carpet. She felt a tingle of pleasure run up her arched spine as his tongue pulled back to run round her rim before dipping very quickly in and out of her whole, his fingers just lightly tugging, twisting and sliding her pussy piercings. Kylie was flicking her double tongue piercings against her teeth, rolling and twisting them addictedly as she felt him work busily at her arse, his talented tongue wonderfully familiar, just in a new place. Kylie gave another howl as the whip was cracked across her back, higher up on her shoulders this time, leaving another red line. He reached forwards and took Kylie's hand, feeling her squeeze him hard as he continued to work her pussy with his other hand and wiggle and eat her ass with his tongue.

She screamed and gasped, crushing his hand and digging her nails in the floor with her other as Dannii rapidly cracked the whip across her body all up her back, the tail hitting right in front of his eye line above her ass. He pulled back, his tongue having just been pushed out by Kylie's sphincter squeezing tightly, and looked up at Dannii.

"Out the way, that ass needs a proper work over. Spankings don't cut it with her," Dannii said with a smirk. He stood up, just brushing Kylie's perfect rear almost consolingly before stepping away to watch Dannii work. In a series of harsh cracks, Dannii hit Kylie with the whip all down her arse and backs of her thighs, each one drawing a scream from the older sibling as she trembled and shook in pain on the floor, obediently staying on her knees as her bell jingled frantically. Dannii giggled quite sadistically and gave one last hard whip to Kylie's arse and then stopped, hanging the whip. Just as well, since any more blows from it would likely have taken things too far. Kylie had dark red lines across her from shoulders to knees and was tensed and whimpering in pain. When she realised Dannii had stopped, she slumped down onto the floor on her front with a stunted jangle from her collar, breathing deeply and not moving.

"See, told you a whipping would do it," Dannii said, dropping it on the floor and turning to find her harness with its dog toy on. He moved over and crouched beside Kylie, just brushing his fingers lightly over her abused body. She flinched slightly and rolled carefully onto her back, grimacing a little before giving a slight smile, even though she couldn't see him from under her PVC blindfold. He reached down to brush his finger lightly over her make up smeared cheek, making her give a somewhat contented sound and smile a little more. Dannii walked back over with the harness and attached toy, having not put it on, merely wanting it. She knelt down him him, then also quite tenderly brushed her fingers through Kylie's hair.

"Proud of you, that was some whipping you took," she murmured, before moving the toy over her sisters face, manoeuvred the tip against her lips and pushed slightly. Kylie didn't need asking, simply letting her lips slip open and allow Dannii to push the dog cock into her mouth. She wasn't even worried about the shame now, simply letting the rubber slide into her mouth, tilting her head back so she could take the whole shaft. Kylie could never take the knot so nobody was about to try and make her, not even Dannii, just content to let Kylie suckle at the shaft.

"Oh yeah, look at you swallowing that. Love the fact it's sposed to be a dog don't you?" Dannii teased, thrusting it down into Kylie's mouth. Kylie just let out a mumble of something past her adequate mouthful, unable to talk properly.

"Bet you wanna try the real thing," Dannii continued, thrusting it into her mouth a little harder, the tip pushing thoroughly into her throat as she did. Kylie moaned and mumbled something, which sounded very much like 'Maybe someday', which even made Dannii raise her eyebrows. Working Kylie's mouth for a moment more, Dannii pulled the harness away from Kylie, her lips sliding neatly off the tapered rubber cock.

"Right, on your knees," Dannii said simply, standing up and walking back to their cupboards and draws, throwing the harness apathetically aside.

"Hmm what next?" Kylie mused quietly to him as she fumbled herself to her knees, her balance a little off due to the blindfold and her attention elsewhere, such as her stinging back and arse. Dannii went straight for a draw she knew, evidently eager to get the chance to use whatever it was she had planned, which was soon revealed. Standing fully up again in her near naked glory, Dannii turned back to them holding up a set of stocks, the cuffs made using steel cable, which she fondled excitedly as she approached. Kylie couldn't see them, so had no idea what awaited her as she patiently and blinding sat, feeling her eyes still stinging from his come shot.


"Put your hands on the floor," Dannii ordered, laying the stocks down on the floor behind her sister and kneeling down. Kylie did as asked, and Dannii reached through her legs and took her wrists, swiftly pulling her arms back through her legs so she toppled forwards onto the floor with a squeal and a thud, making her grunt as she was winded. Having loosened the cable, Dannii lifted up Kylie's ankle and pushed the stock over her foot, past her heel to sit round her ankle before lifting each of her hands in turn and sliding them to the wrists, before bring the bar straight and settling the final curve under Kylie's left ankle. There was nothing but the sound of heavy breathing as Dannii pulled the cable tight, making Kylie let out a squeak as it cut into her soft skin, her younger sister tightening it up so she was completely locked in place, vulnerable to attack from the rear as she often liked it.

"There, much better, wouldn't you agree?" Dannii murmured with a smile, looking up at him.

"Yep, much more natural for her," he said, running his hand over her smooth rear, carefully so as not to hurt her, the deep red lines showing clearly.


"Hey!" Kylie protested, trying to look back at them.

"Get her chain," Dannii said, almost sighing as if annoyed Kylie would push her luck by now. Her long choke chain had been secured to the radiator, offering her substantial movement but no chance of proper escape, just as Dannii liked. He stood up and unhooked her chain from the radiator, then gave it a quick pull, making Kylie choke and yank at her stocks.

"Nobody gave you permission to talk bitch," he said sharply, holding it for a second before letting it loosen again, Kylie inhaling deeply and shaking it a little looser with a rapid jingling of her bell. Dannii had gone back to the cupboards yet again, rooting through them, in cupboards that weren't used all the time by them in their kinky games.


"Here's something I know she's quite partial to, but she doesn't use it very often," Dannii said, turning back round holding a pussy pump with a grin. He eyed it for a moment, then looked back at Kylie, who had no clue what was going on.

"Why doesn't she use it more often then?" he said, looking down at Kylie who was waiting silently as her sibling padded back across to them.

"Oh she says it makes her knickers feel funny afterwards so if she has to go out she has to go commando in a skirt, which is a bit risky," Dannii giggled as she settled behind her sister and sorted the pump out.

"She loves going commando though, so what's the problem?" he said with a smile, reaching down to teasingly squeeze her nipple, making her gasp a little.

"Well these things can leave more permanent...modifications. And she doesn't need that, her pussy is just perfect," Dannii said, reaching up and lightly squeezing the back of Kylie's soft pussy lips, making Kylie sigh happily just before Dannii raised the suction cup to her. Using a little of Kylie's dripping pussy juices, Dannii lubricated the seal of the cup and then pressed it against her older sister's pussy, pushing it up firmly and wiggling it a little to settle it in place. Kylie had now realised what it was and was positively relishing the chance, since it'd been some time since she'd played with vacuum pumps, which was a completely unique sensation. With the cup sealed perfectly against Kylie's smoothly shaven skin, Dannii held it still and started to lightly press the pump, slowly pushing the piston down to gradually put the pressure on her older sister. Kylie's breathing increased a little as Dannii started to slowly pump, before giving a groan, Dannii smiling as her sibling's soft pussy started to gradually swell, the lips engorging heavily as they were put under pressure.

"So under pressure," Kylie breathed with a smile. Dannii just gave a little giggle and pushed the pump a bit more, not scolding her sister for speaking out of turn this time, simply deciding to let it go and focus on pumping her delicate pussy up instead. Kylie gasped deeply as her pussy was pulled more, swelling quite significantly as Dannii started to pump more, drawing her almost bald lips right out to the plastic cup. She bit her lip cutely as Dannii did the last little bit, her pussy lips pressing against the clear suction cup. Just holding it for a moment, Dannii then released the pressure and eased the cup off, Kylie's now massive pussy lips bouncing free with a jiggle, looking oddly erotic he had to admit. Kylie was breathing huskily as Dannii raised her hand up to just stroke lightly over the swollen lips, making her sister murmur in pleasure before she gently flicked and toyed with the slit using her fingertips, making her whole pussy quiver and shake as Dannii stimulated the equally swollen inner lips and clit hood. Kylie's pussy lips had been protruding anyway and now looked absolutely incredible.

"Have you ever fucked her like this?" Dannii said, breaking his stare.

"No only eaten her once," he said, looking down as the younger Minogue stroked the thin strip of hair now stretched over the puffy lips, sticking out between her thighs, the top of the whalenet hold-ups tantalizingly close.

"Well then give her one now stud, you should be able to fuck her any way you like, any time you like," Dannii said with a dirty smile, shuffling away, sliding her fingers off and raising them to her mouth to taste Kylie's sweet nectar. He happily pulled in place behind Kylie, seeing her wrists pull sorely at the steel cable of the stocks as he grabbed her deliciously curvy hips, looking down her marked back as he pushed his rock hard cock to her pumped pussy, groaning slightly himself as his bulbous head made contact with her springy lips before he pushed forwards. The sensation was quite exquisite as his stiff erection as he slipped into her tiny body, looking quite strange with her drastically swollen pussy, easily sliding straight into her like he usually did, her body swallowing his full 8" with an ascending groan till he bumped against her pumped cunt, squashing softly against him.


"Feels lovely don't it?" Dannii smiled, watching every motion as he slipped softly in and out of Kylie's pussy snatch as she wiggled and moaned in her stocks.

"Damn right," he said, loving how her tight pussy grabbed and squeezed him as he expected but back round the base of his shaft her huge lips hugged him hot and wet.

"Good, that's gonna be round my wrist any minute," she said, wiggling her fingers suggestively at him. Kylie jerked sharply, her body pulling at the restraints, tight pussy clamping down strongly on him, which made him grunt deeply and grab her hips a little tighter. He pulled back, Kylie trying to follow disappointedly as his large cock was removed from her snug haven, also a little apprehensive about what Dannii had planned, just as she was before anything major was done to her. He stood and stepped back, watching intently as Dannii crawled over behind her sister and slid onto her knees, reaching up to lay a hand on Kylie's famous rear as her other hand found her swollen labia, running her fingers up the engorged lips before spitting on her fingers and starting to push them in.

"Oh yes this feels lovely don't it? Kylie we must play pump the pussy a bit more often," Dannii said with a giggle, Kylie just breathing heavily as her pussy stretched out to take all four of Dannii's fingers, giving a grunt as the knuckles reached her swollen lips, easily moving through her protruding, swollen inner lips which were poking out for all to see. She gave a squeal as Dannii sharply shoved her hand forwards, folding her thumb into her palm and driving forwards to get halfway into her sisters experienced pussy.

"Oh stop complaining, you love being fisted," Dannii whispered, rubbing Kylie's arse slightly as she moved her other hand, giving a moment to relax her older siblings clenching pussy before giving another shove forwards. Kylie gave a loud guttural groan, her back arching as Dannii's hand was swallowed by her cunt, her hugely swollen lips wrapping round Dannii's slim wrist just as she'd said it would do, her cameltoe split open round her slim arm.

"There, knew she could take it, course there's more to come," Dannii said with an evil smile. Kylie groaned and squirmed on her sister's hand as she evidently made a fist, giving a shout as she pushed forwards, forcing another couple of inches deeper in her. Kylie tried to relax, unable to hold back her moans and grunts as Dannii pushed her fist all the way up to the entrance of her womb, just before taking hold of her hip and drawing back. Kylie felt like her pussy was being pulled backwards out of her for a moment before Dannii drove her fist back in, making her shiver in a mix of pain and pleasure, her body still getting used to it but quickly remembering why she enjoyed getting fisted. Kylie didn't hold anything in, giving little groans as Dannii started to move her fist back and forth, making sure she was completely loosened before she really went for it, abruptly increasing her pace and power, Kylie giving a loud squeal as Dannii's fist pumped in and out of her snatch, driving in deep to threaten her cervix before pulling back and making her pumped lips bulge even more than they already were.

"God could you shut this bitch up?" Dannii said, looking up at him, her eyes unable to avoid his hardon.

"Sure thing," he said with a smile, knowing instantly what Dannii wanted. It was going to be a bit of a challenge, given Kylie's position, but he was sure they'd find a way. He moved round to her head, kneeling down next to her flushed face and gasping mouth, listening to every kinky little love noise she made for a moment. He could see only one way of doing it, and wasn't giving her the choice anyway so didn't bother to ask. He reached down and took hold of her smooth shoulders, gripping the joints firmly and lifting her body up so she rolled on her knees, hearing her squeal as her shoulders were pulled back, wrists drawn tighter against the steel cable in the stocks. He pulled her up off the floor, Kylie twisting her head straight against since her position hadn't allowed it, tilting back a little which made things easier as he shuffled his knees under her, presenting his hard cock to her face. Lowering her down slowly, he shifted her slightly and leaned forwards a bit till his hardon nudged her lips, immediately making Kylie open her mouth to accept him. She did it so often and she was so turned on she didn't even need to think as to whether she would give him a blowjob, he got one whenever he wanted.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers
1...45678...11