KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, now she's almost done, except for feeling one last thing," Dannii said, standing and quickly grabbing the spiked nipple clamps off the unit nearby where they'd been put after she'd taken them off herself.

"Dannii darling, she's had her nipples pierced. I think she knows how that feels," he said with a smile as Dannii knelt down by her restrained sibling. Kylie mumbled as best she could as Dannii fiddled with her pierced erect nipples, getting the clamps just right before letting them go, the pins going into the sensitive tip of Kylie's bullet like points. Her mumbles turned to a scream through the open gag, making both him and Dannii wince a little bit till Dannii gave Kylie a shove and knocked her over on her front, her arse right up in the arse from the way she'd been tied up, her lower legs dropping to a doggy style position but her face still down on the floor. Kylie wiggled and tried to get up, but she knew she was at their mercy, or lack thereof. Dannii just smiled and nodded to his hardon.

"You and her throat should get on very well," she said as she leant over and picked up the large glass dildo that'd slipped from Kylie's pussy a short while before.

"Her ass and I sure will," she giggled, holding it up and giving it a kiss as she moved round behind her prone sister. Dannii grasped the base of the now warm metal butt plug, giving it a teasing push before drawing it back, the smooth toy pulling free with no resistance. He just gave her a smile as she quickly pressed the smooth tip of the large glass toy to Kylie's arse, making her give a throaty grunt and a little squeak as the large head was popped easily into her willing rear.

"Oh yeah I better get this loosened up a bit, with what's gonna happen to it and all," Dannii giggled, licking her lips erotically as he moved to Kylie's head grasping her firmly, his fingers sliding through her soft blonde hair as he pulled her up, pivoting her body on her knees and straining her back a little more as he pulled her up to get his cock into her. Leaning over her, he nudged his solid erection to the metal ring, pressing forwards and just slightly popping through to gain access to her hot mouth. Kylie breathed heavily through her nose, taking a good breath as he held her tight and pressed his cock straight into her, sliding easily down her throat given her position, making her take every last inch since she couldn't close her mouth to resist him. This was done at the exact moment Dannii slid the glass toy forwards, her arsehole being stimulated and teased by the bobbles and ridges of the dildo as Dannii went for gold and drove it in deep, getting it almost full way on the first push, spreading a cool sensation through her rear, which was interesting and nowhere near as knee-weakening as the frozen plug.

"She's loving this, the slut," Dannii said, laying a sharp spank on Kylie's ass, making her grunt through her throatful of cock, her breasts jiggling, the clamps pulling at the tender nipples as he held her off the carpet to work her mouth. He started to gain a rhythm, pulling back so the back of his swollen head hit the rig gag before pushing in, driving all the way down so her precious throat took all eight thick inches of his cock so his balls pressed against her chin, shoving the gag in a tad more so that the spikes pressed into her face harder every time, reminding her just what she there for at that time. Dannii gave a sexy little grunt as she jammed the entire glass dildo into her sister, Kylie giving an equal sound through her throatful, a mixture of sensations and pain of her neck being forced back as it was, the leather collar cutting into her skin.
"Excellent, knew we had you around for something," he said with a smile to Dannii, who gave a little giggle.

"Well that mouth has some use at least," Dannii replied, pushing the dildo down at a steep angle to drive a squeal from her abused sibling. He just smiled as he held Kylie's head, building up more pace, driving in full depth still but faster. Kylie automatically raised her tongue in response, since she always used it very vigorously when she gave head, and despite how she was being used she simply couldn't do a half-arsed job of it, so started to suck as best she could. He responded happily to her advances, pumping her suddenly with a hard thrust, knocking her throat a little hard and making her try to gag. Controlling it, she was just in time for him to start hammering in and out of her, no longer pulling all the way back to the ring between her teeth, staying down at the back of her throat all the time now and using just a few inches. Kylie didn't really mind though, just groaning and mumbling, sending lovely vibrations into his cock as he pulled her hair to pump her throat. He gave a grunt as her D-ring and stud found a sweet spot to sit in to work the underside of his tip, followed by a grunt of her own as Dannii pressed the dildo as deep as possible.

"Right she's good and loose," Dannii announced, letting go of the dildo and leaving it full depth. He slowed to a stop, holding her up as he pulled back, the swollen head of his cock popping out of the metal ring and allowing Kylie to breathe properly. She took a deep gasp of air as saliva ran down her chin, drooling uncontrollably from the ring gag. He pulled the worn out Minogue sister back up onto her knees, her body sagging down as the huge glass toy slipped out of her for the second time, only from her sweet ass this time. Her delectable form still glistening from the liberal coating of baby oil she'd been given, which made her look delicious. They both set about undoing her, Dannii whipping off the blindfold as he untied the leash from the leg bar, unclipping it and casting it aside on the carpet.

"I think we'll leave these where they are," he said with a smirk as he gave her spiked nipple clamps a little tweak, making Kylie try to complain, though she couldn't because of the gag, just attempting to for a moment before falling silent. Her heels pressed into her arse as she knelt, being helped to straighten her legs and sit down on the floor so he could remove it. As he undid the straps round her lovely thighs, Dannii found a set of keys and undid the handcuffs, relieving the pressure on her wrists, now red from them. Kylie looked down at her wrists and rubbed them slightly as he took the bar out the way, leaving her in her spiked ring gag, still pressing into her face, five-inch high-heels, spiked nipple clamps and her black leather 'Bitch' bell collar. He reached down and lifted Kylie off the floor and onto the bed, letting her sit and rest for a minute before Dannii completed her threat.

"Right, time for this ass to get broken," Dannii said with a pleasant smile, a real passive-aggressive kind of look, the glint in her eye giving the game away had anyone been disillusioned. Kylie would've managed a 'Yes Mistress' had her mouth not been stretched wide by the ring gag.

"Get some belts," he said, taking charge by grabbing Kylie's collar and standing up, pulling her off the bed. A wooden horse was already waiting for her, something the girls enjoyed quite often for its simplicity. Dannii quickly found a selection of black leather belts as he led the older sibling to it, pushing the gorgeous blonde forwards over it as her bell tinkled loudly. Kylie didn't fight, allowing herself to be bent over the padded top, having her feet shuffled forwards by his own to get her up close to it. Dannii arrived with an armful of black leather belts, and then both crouched down to begin securing her. Her legs were pushed and shoved around, so that the lovely, smooth limbs were in line with the legs of the horse where they could be bound. The leather belts cut into her firmly as they pulled them tightly, Dannii especially, seemingly knowing something she didn't. With belts at her ankles, they moved up and put a set above her knees as well as round her upper thighs, teasingly close to her dripping pussy, Dannii pausing to quickly stroke her, not even enough to give her a proper tingle though.

"There, those legs won't be closing on me now," Dannii purred, giving Kylie a quick smack on the arse, which made her give a little squeak and look up as they walked down either side of her prone form, holding more, shorter belts. Not even bothering to make things difficult for them, Kylie simply lying down over the piece of equipment and dangling her arms, inhaling slightly as the clamps pressed into her sore nipples. Two different pairs of hands immediately seized them and two belts were rapidly fastened round each of them, down at the wrist and just above her elbows, keeping her completely immobile now. Dannii stood up with a naughty smile, eyeing her sister up as she raised one last belt, quite long and wide, holding it in one hand and softly flicking it across her left hand. In a swift movement that he could barely follow, Dannii lunged out and cracked Kylie across the arse with the belt, making her howl through the gag as a red line started to almost immediately appear across her awesome rear.

"Right I'm good," Dannii giggled as she stepped forwards again and dropped it over Kylie's back, reaching under to feed it through and slide the ends together, buckling her sister's body down to the main part of the gym horse. Kylie tried to move but was almost completely restrained, just how Dannii wanted her. The horse was weighted so that it wouldn't move on the floor during hard use, which is what he could sense it was about to get. He stepped behind Kylie as Dannii walked in front to get her 'weapon'. Kylie gave a throaty, ragged breath as he stroked at her still tender rear, lightly squeezing and pinching the perfect bum she had, making her shiver slightly and give a moan. Her moan turned to a loud squeal as he delivered a sharp spank to her arse, making her clench and tense up, only inviting a few more of the same. Kylie breathed heavily, opening her eyes as he stepped away, leaving her arse red and glowing. Kylie breathing picked up again as she saw her younger sister standing before her, holding a huge toy in her hands with a very sturdy harness. With a thud that seemed to shake her very soul, Dannii slammed it down on the unit a little way in front of her, standing unashamedly naked beside it with a suggestive smile as she let her older sister take it in.

"Ready for this?" she asked with a flick of her eyebrow, knowing Kylie couldn't respond. She gave a naughty little laugh as she walked down past her, trailing her fingers lightly over her soft skin, making Kylie squirm.

"Oh yeah you are," Dannii cooed as she slid round behind Kylie, resting her left hand on the top of her sister's well-spanked arse, just letting it lay on the firm cheeks as her fingers properly found her older sister's pussy, wasting no time in pushing into the dripping haven. Kylie gave a moan and felt her clit tingle as her sister pushed firmly and fit four fingers into her, stretching her out well.

"Hmm you take that easy," Dannii mused, pulling back and pressing her thumb into her palm and then going forwards once more, making the obvious move to fist her. Kylie didn't have any problem with that, giving a deep groan as her sister's whole hand slid into her dripping hole, feeling her body move and ripple as Dannii made a fist, quickly moving to start pushing it in and out of her cunt. Kylie gave a deep series of wanton grunts as she drooled uncontrollably from the ring gag, feeling herself stuffed full as Dannii pumped her fist and arm powerfully in and out, getting quite far in considering it was a very quick fisting, usually they took their time over such things. For a couple of minutes Dannii just shoved her fist in and out with wet sounds from Kylie's pussy, Dannii's arm glistening past her wrist.
"Slut," Dannii said, unfolding her hand and slipping it quickly out of her older sibling's wet snatch, making Kylie give a moan as her pussy was left gaping for a moment, the soft inner lips hanging out juicily before she gave a squeeze. Dannii slid down onto her knees behind Kylie, smearing her wet hand over Kylie's arse, leaving the juices on her, making Kylie mumble something because her arse was still tender due to the spanking and belt. Dannii leaned down and slid her head between Kylie's thighs, sliding her tongue out to drag it up the back of the dripping slit, tasting the sweet juices before she pushed forwards and pressed her lips to the smooth entrance, sliding her tongue easily inside. Kylie gave a soft moan as the hot, skilful tongue dipped in and out of her pussy, moving to stroke up the insides and tease at her perfectly, flicking down and over her clit at full stretch before sliding flatly over her smooth lips and up off the top of them towards her arsehole.

"God this ass is gonna love that thing," Dannii murmured, feeling Kylie give a slightly nervous shiver. Dannii's tongue slid between the cheeks as she spread them with her hands, just using the tip to flick at the puckered hole, moving to circle it as Kylie gave an unabashed groan of pleasure as her sister licked at her anus. Dannii smiled slightly to herself as she flicked her tongue rapidly back and forth at the tight, strong rear entrance, teasing it to release as she pushed her tongue forwards. Kylie gave a sigh as she gave up her arse once more, feeling the strong, familiar tongue of her sister push into her. Immediately she felt Dannii's somewhat 'trademark' wiggle, something she almost always did the second her tongue penetrated her somehow. Kylie just moaned and groaned softly as her sister's tongue briefly explored and loosened her forbidden hole, just getting her a little bit ready for what was to come.

"Mm I hope you liked this ass, 'cause it's mine now!" Dannii hissed, giving one last lick over the tight hole before pulling back and standing up. Kylie just glanced round slightly from her bound position, grimacing slightly as the hooks from the sides of the ring gag pressed back into her soft face, making her remember just what she was wearing, though it was hard to forget with her jaw jammed wide open. Dannii strutted down Kylie's right side, feeling her older sibling's gaze fixated upon her naked form as she did, making her smile slightly, the exhibitionist in her raising its head a little. Dannii stepped in front of Kylie, who looked up at her as best she could from her position, arching against the restraints, utilising the little freedom she had on the horse. Dannii picked up the heavyweight strap-on and it's harness and held it in front of Kylie so she could have a proper look up close.
It was huge, thick and heavy. The massive toy was modelled on a horse penis, large and solid with an interesting shaped head. It was sixteen inches long, with a step in it so that the first six inches was about two inches thick, then the following nine inches of shaft was three inches thick, and then the final inch sloped into the harness and was even thicker, around four inches. Kylie just stared with wide eyes as Dannii gave a little giggle.

"Speechless huh?" she said as she lowered it and stepped into the sturdy harness, which had to be heavyweight to take the weight of the toy. It consisted of a pad which it was mounted to, which also had a small dildo moulded to the inside that Dannii would slip into herself for her own pleasures, and then three tightening straps and a thong strap to hold it on. Pulling the weighty toy up, Dannii gave a little sigh of pleasure as the inside shaft penetrated her, easily slipping up into juicy pussy as she got the harness of the replica horse cock into place on her crotch. Turning, she rested the end on the front of the gym horse Kylie was strapped to, next to her head, which made her eye swivel round to take it in, the glistening flesh tone rubber. Dannii reached round and pulled the waist belt through the buckle, which drew the thong strap up, making her give a showy little gasp before a dirty giggle as she tightened the strap above her hips so it was held tightly by her lovely figure. Reaching down, she threaded the end of one of the straps that ran from the bottom of the harness for her legs, pulling it round the top of her thighs and sliding it up snugly before pulling firmly to lock it in place. She did the same for her other leg, securing the huge strap-on cock strongly to her small figure, which was almost dwarfed by the massive dildo. He gave a smirk at the near comical shape she was now, not unnoticed by the lady herself.

"Something funny?" Dannii asked with a raise of her eyebrows and a sly smile.

"Just not the usual you," he said with a grin, his eyes flitting to her huge strap-on.

"No it's not, as this bitch is about to discover," Dannii said with a grin of her own, just far more evil.

"I bet she is," he said with a smile, feeling his heart beat a little faster in anticipation, his hardon throbbing as he waited for the sisters to begin.

"Think I'm gonna need some lube for this beauty," Dannii said with a little flick of her tongue, reaching out to get the bottle of baby oil that had been discarded on the floor. It was down past the half now, because they'd used a good quantity on oiling one another up earlier. Holding the huge toy up with her left hand, she turned the bottle over and squirted a steady stream of the slick oil onto the rigid rubber, starting at the head and swaying the bottle side to side as the moved it backwards so that a ample amount of baby oil covered her 'cock', running down over the sides of it and leaving it glistening in the light before she turned to Kylie, who was staring on with wide eyes, which clearly had an excited spark to them.

"Now you, even that ass isn't gonna take this thing without some help," Dannii purred, wiggling the bottle at her sister with a devilish smile before she lowered the strap on so it hung in front of her, pulling at her hips heavily as she turned and walked back towards Kylie's waiting rear, uncapping the bottle and turning it over above her sister. Kylie gave a little gasp as the cool oil trickled onto her back, leaving a trail down her smooth skin and spine as Dannii walked along, letting the oil just slowly drizzle onto her sibling as she reached her arse, where she changed her tactics. With a squeeze, Dannii squirted a liberal amount of baby oil straight over Kylie's awesome, slightly reddened cheeks before standing the bottle down on the floor. Kylie gave a little moan as her younger sister's hands grabbed her arse firmly, squeezing and massaging at it straight away, vigorously rubbing the oil into the skin, running down onto the top of the back of her powerful thighs and up to her lower back to leave her world famous arse with a stunning shine.

"Perfect, but not gonna help this thing get in is it?" Dannii cooed, picking up the oil bottle once more, which was almost empty now. Dannii turned it over and gave another squeeze over Kylie's arse, putting a trail of baby oil across the already slippery cheeks of her arse as Kylie wiggled slightly on the horse before her. Sliding a slender hand forwards, Dannii spread Kylie's pert bum with her fingers to reveal the waiting, loosened arsehole. With a final squirt from the bottle, Dannii squeezed the remains of the bottle of baby oil down between them, all over and into the hole as Kylie gave a little gasp, refraining from clenching as her younger sister made the final preparations for totally screwing her. Dannii threw the bottle aside with a hollow thud, glancing to him with a grin as she stepped up behind Kylie, raising the huge strap on horse cock and resting it on the oily arse awaiting it.
"Ready baby?" she said, pressing the flared tip forwards and teasing it up and down slowly, from the back of Kylie's smooth, dripping pussy to her tight anus. Kylie gave her best attempt at a positive response, accompanied by a nod of her head and a little tinkle from her golden bell.