KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna swap?" he said, looking at the enraptured Kylie. She snapped out of her sadistic trance, looking up to him with a dreamy smile.

"Sure," she said softly after a pause, glancing back to Dannii's wide eyes as she dropped the electrode and riding crop on the floor by the clamps. He slowed to a stop, then pulling out of Dannii's pussy, her muscles trying to pull him back in as he slipped out, his glistening hardon bouncing up again as he knelt up and slid back from between her legs, not bothering to stand, just manoeuvring himself round to her side as Kylie stood, stepping round to her bound legs in her almost threatening platform boots, kneeling down and shuffling forwards, letting her strap-on cock lead the way and slip heavily over her younger sister's juicy cunt.

"Hey sis, time for a real pounding," she said with a grin, looking over at him as he gave a slight smirk, his cock still sticking up solidly. She pulled back and pushed the head of the ten inch toy at her sister's entrance, wiggling slightly to separate her juicy labia before pushing forwards, feeling the harness press down on her pussy piercings as she forced it into her younger sibling, hearing her groan as she stretched her out with the large toy.

"Oh yeah you can take this thing easy, can't you, you little slut?" Kylie mocked, taking hold of Dannii's thin waist to gain extra pressure as she pushed forwards, feeling it pop past her cervix. Dannii just moaned in pleasure, unable to deny how good it felt that her sister was filling her up with the large rubber cock, giving a little squeak of fulfilment as the harness pressed into her soft lips, all ten thick inches stretching and completing her sweet pussy. Kylie just held still, letting Dannii revel in the sensations, her eyes closed in pleasure, meaning she didn't see him reaching over the with the nipple clamps held wide. Hovering just over her nipples, he positioned them and then in one swift motion pressed them down into her soft skin and let them go. Dannii's eyes sprang open and she gave a shriek as the cold, hard clamps snapped down on her nipples, biting into them and sending pain shooting through her. Her body shook a little as a shiver ran through her, amplified by her older sister pulling back, drawing the thick toy all the way back out of her womb, drawing out till her swollen pussy lips bulged, before driving back in powerfully, all the way so she groaned loudly in an uncontrollable expression of pleasure.

"See, pure slut," Kylie giggled, taking hold of Dannii's tiny, warm leather waist with both hands and starting to pump slowly, drawing her hips right back so she used the whole toy. As Kylie continued to thrust into her sexy sister, he stood and walked to their units, opening a few drawers before finding what he was looking for. Walking back over, his bobbing hardon leading the way, he crouched down next to the screwing sisters with a pair of weights in his hands, small and round. Reaching up over the younger Minogue sibling's heavy chest, he hooked the weights onto little hooks the clamps had, letting them both go at once. The weights dropped onto her hard boobs, sliding over the smooth skin towards the sides, where gravity took hold, making them drop down so they hung fully, yanking hard at Dannii's tender nipples.

"Now that looks good," Kylie said with a smile as Dannii squealed through the gag, her large, stiff nipples being dragged over by the weights. Kylie continued to thrust powerfully, making Dannii take every last inch of her ten inch strap-on as her hand started to roam. Firstly she toyed with Dannii's hard clit, rubbing round the hard nub, just lightly teasing and playing it before giving it a quick pinch, which made her younger sister yelp, muffled by the gag. Kylie's hand slid down, squeezing her sisters rubber wrapped thigh, her fingers playing with the top of it as she pressed her sister down with her strong thrusts, making her shoulders burn from the pressure. Kylie slipped her hand down the side of her toy, having to thrust a little shorter in Dannii's dripping snatch as her fingers sought out her younger sibling's rosebud. Finding it easily, she teased a finger round it before pressing it in, not feeling as much tightness and resistance as she'd expected.
"Hmm you're ass is pretty needy and excited," Kylie mused, pushing a second finger into Dannii's arsehole, feeling her tighten and grip before releasing and allowing her to slid them deeply into her body. She looked up at him, smiling as she saw him methodically stroking himself over the little lesbian show they were performing for him, Dannii quivering and breathing noisily through her nose.

"Right you," Kylie said, yanking her 'cock' unceremoniously out of Dannii, who craned to see why. With surprising strength, Kylie grabbed Dannii's deliciously accentuated hips and yanking her firmly, pulling her over onto her side, where she just let her roll onto her front, her legs folding beneath her from the way she'd had her legs held up whilst being screwed moments earlier. Kylie pulled her sisters hips up so Dannii could get onto her knees, her body resting on her tightly roped breasts, the clamps pressed into the skin, although it took the pressure of the weight off her nipples, and her arms now they were up in the air, although they still hurt and tingled from the lack of blood flow and way they were held. Kylie shoved Dannii's thighs apart, feeling the lovely warmth of her younger sister's body as she did so, the rubber smooth and inviting round her legs. Dannii felt relieved as she felt her sister force her back tightly into an arch, unhooking her spiked, Gothic wrist cuffs from the formidable metal stiletto heels she'd been forced into, allowing her lower legs to drop to the floor, the toes of the corset fetish heels thudding into the carpet as she relished the cool sensation of blood flowing back into them.

"There, now she'll be nice and stable for me," Kylie cooed, looking over at him. She reached out and quickly helped him, giving a couple of skilful jerks at the tip of his cock, feeling it surge in her dainty hand before she returned her focus to Dannii's presented rear with a giggle. The large, heavy strap-on was lying onto Dannii's arse, across the base of her spine just above her anus, so it took very little for Kylie to take control, pull back and ease down to the tip of the thick toy to then puckered entrance. Dannii groaned deeply as Kylie pushed forwards, only her juices to lubricate her forbidden hole as her sister tried to penetrate her with the large dildo, the head pushing insistently. Her body resisted it even though she tried to relax, pressing back against Kylie as she pushed with her hips, attempting to get it into her. Finally, after a minute or so of trying to penetrate her sister, Kylie's patience ran out, and she gave a hard thrust, both of them feeling a jolt. Dannii let out a muffled yelp through her gag as Kylie gave a groan, her pierced clit pressured by the inside of the harness she was sporting. The bulbous head had just popped into Dannii's nearly dry arsehole, the ridge of the tip entering and holding her muscles open, which was all Kylie would need.
"Ok we're in, let's go," Kylie said with a slightly sadistic giggle as she pushed forwards, feeling her sister tremble through her hands on the slender leather waist as the thick rubber slid in, going in much easier now. Dannii gave a groan and bit down on the concealed ball gag between her teeth, drooling slightly from under the rubber wrapped round her jaw now. Kylie didn't hold back, pushing powerfully so she got around seven inches into her sister's tight arse. Seeing Dannii's back arching and Kylie pushing harder to try and penetrate as he jerked off over the show, he had to say something.

"Kylie, I think that's all she can take, you can't expect her to take all ten inches in one go," he said with a slight laugh.

"Why not? I can do it," she said with a smile as she drew back teasingly slowly. She always did this to Dannii when she was a little unprepared or reluctant to have anal sex with her. Once getting her initially stuffed, drawing back torturously slowly always got Dannii in the mood, making her whine to be fucked in the ass, meaning Kylie always got what she wanted, and by then so did Dannii. Dannii was more than a willing participant right now, even if her appearance and noises suggested otherwise.

"Yeah, but you're an anal whore," he said with a smirk. Kylie just looked him in the eyes, a devilish smile spreading across her full lips.

"Well before long you'll have two of them to fuck in the ass," she said huskily, driving firmly into Dannii again, her arse easily swallowing the thick toy as she gave a groan, managing to take almost all of it this time, feeling the swollen point stretching her open deep inside. Kylie drew back slowly again, making sure Dannii was totally in the mood for it before plowing back in, her harness pressing between her younger siblings firm, rounded cheeks, her pussy dripping just below. Now with the depth sorted, Kylie took a good grip round Dannii's waist once more and started to pump, using around half the large, ten inch toy at first, making Dannii take about five or six inches of the thick rubber. Of course it was the final half, so that she was still crammed with all ten inches on every thrust. Kylie felt her body shiver and tingle in pleasure from the harness on her soft, smooth pussy lips, just buzzing her pierced clit, loving how Dannii breathlessly murmured and hissed underneath her, resting down on her chest to present her arse for Kylie's pleasure.

"Yes Dannii, take it," Kylie whispered with a smile, hearing her sister moan lightly in return as she steadily pumped into her rear, picking up the pace a little more so that Dannii was taking around seven inches just a bit faster. She looked over at him, just sat next to them stroking his delicious hardon over their incestuous lesbian anal sex show. It wasn't like he hadn't seen them go at it before, but she was glad they turned him on enough that he'd masturbate rather than wait for one of them. Kylie felt her sister's pussy was now rather pointlessly unused, and it definitely needed some help as it was now dripping on her carpet. Sliding her gloved left hand down the side of the smooth, warmed corset, she trailed it down over the stitching till she found the bottom edge of it. Just below it her smooth fingers slid through Dannii's well-waxed little V of pubic hair and immediately onto her juicy cunt lips, making her younger sibling moan as her fingers slid straight through the cleft, over the stiff clit and down through her soft inner labia which was sticking out a little, pink and engorged.

She continued to pump steadily as she slid her fingers back up the slit, circling the clit again before she lightly rubbed and squeezed it under its hood, making Dannii writhe underneath her. Kylie responded by humping her faster, Dannii taking almost all of her strap-on cock quite hard now as her well-trained fingers started to work. She'd fingered Dannii more than enough times to know how to push her buttons, and so knew exactly how to tease her as well. She circled her clit again before sliding down and easily pushing two fingers into her, pulling back to add a third when she felt how wet she was. Dannii mumbled something through her gag as Kylie pushed all three fingers right up into her clutching pussy, her thumb just dabbing at the prominent clit as she continued to pump her, hearing Kylie give a strained gasp of pleasure. They both looked over to him as he gave a grunt of pleasure, pumping his hand quite briskly, looking up to Kylie, then down to Dannii.

"Put your head up," he said, seeing her watching him through her dark, messy hair. Dannii immediately did as she was asked, her body rocking from every powerful thrust into her arse by her older sister as she screwed her, trying to restrain her writhes as her pussy was mercilessly teased. She flicked her head as best she could, the wide collar stiffening her neck quite effectively, spikes threateningly sticking out under her rubber-wrapped jaw, mouth and cheeks. He knelt up and shuffled over, stroking his cock more gently for a moment as he got in front of her, reaching down to stroke her hair back from her face before sliding his fingers into it and taking hold, making her snort slightly as he fixed her head with his powerful grip. Her eyes were fixated as he jerked his cock hard, giving a grunt as she felt his hand tighten in her hair. Just as he blew, Kylie pumped her with a hard thrust, knocking her forwards towards him, giving her just enough time to squeeze her eyes shut before she felt his hot come hit her face, his first thick, hot string landing on her forehead above her right eye. She just breathed and mumbled in pleasure as Kylie worked her as he came over her face like she was a total tramp, his next shot landing across her nose and left eye, followed by one right across her right eye and top of the cheek, before a couple of final ones onto the edge of the gag where it met her soft face.

"Sorry I couldn't come in your mouth," he said with a smirk as he pulled her forwards a little bit to wipe the last bit on her shiny gag before he let her hair go. She tried to mumble "that's ok" as she sank her head down, feeling Kylie positively slamming against her arse now as she stuffed her anally. Dannii just focussed on breathing, since the corset combined with the ball gag meant that it was the biggest challenge as she was exerted, her heart pounding in excitement now. Kylie abruptly stopped, making Dannii attempt to look back to see why. With a smirk Kylie pulled slowly back, making Dannii tingle in pleasure and anticipation, her foot starting to uncontrollably tap rapidly on the floor, before she gasped as Kylie pulled right out, squealing in anguish as her older sister had just turned her right on for some more anal and then pulled out. Her fingers were still in her pussy though, and Kylie quickly reminded her with a brisk rub to her stiff clitoris, making Dannii's thighs tense up tightly.

"This'd be something that'd make you bite your lip like you do," Kylie said with a sexy giggle as she swapped hands, delving four black fingers of her right hand into her sister to replace the three of her left, making her squeak as she was stretched a bit more. Kylie worked her fingers into her sister's snug pussy, feeling her muscles pressuring and squeezing at her digits as she buried them in the juicy haven. Dannii moaned and wriggled on her knees as Kylie worked to open and stretch her sister, folding her thumb into her palm and pressing forwards, tapering her hand in a motion Dannii was familiar with. She knew that Kylie was about to fist her as she felt her slender hand pushing into her, rocking a bit to ease open her body before she felt a sudden motion as her juicy pussy swallowed Kylie's hand whole, making her giggle. Kylie loved that about Dannii, her pussy always did that, resisting and then suddenly just consuming her hand in one move. It seemed a unique quality, since her pussy didn't do the same thing, though that was as far as her experience went.

"Yeah, you like that don't you?" she cooed as she pushed her gloved hand forwards, feeling Dannii's velvet walls ripple round her soft hand through the shoulder length rubber as she slid deep. Kylie, satisfied with her depth, balled her hand up into a fist and started to move. Kylie rocked her whole body on her knees, her 'cock' lying down the inside of her thigh as she did so, holding her shiny black arm stiff and driving in, pushing well down her forearm as she did, Dannii's pussy just swallowing her, pulling her in as she tensed and gasped thinly. She reached up with her left hand, the black rubber of her gloves still glistening with Dannii's juices, and took hold of her hip again, using the thin waist and accentuated hip to pull back onto her arm, even though was subconsciously back on her older sibling. His cock was already fully hard again as he sat watching, and he just couldn't hold back any more from starting again, wrapping his hand round his shaft and starting to stroke, looking to see that Dannii had her come-streaked face resting on the left side of her forehead.
"God she's got a hot pussy!" Kylie said to him, looking over as he stroked himself.
"Yeah, shame I haven't got my cock in it," he said with a wry smile.

"You can do that later, and you'll have me in the meantime," she purred with a lick of her top lip. There was just a loud wet squelching for a couple of minutes as Kylie fisted her younger sister. He moved round to watch, loving how her soft inner lips pulled out at the base of Kylie's hand each time before sucking back in as she forced her hand back in with the customary squeal, using most of Dannii's air. She felt like her pussy had a mind of it's own as she was fisted, the most unique and overwhelming sensations, taking her shamefully towards orgasm. But then she felt Kylie slow, and it was always the way when she fisted her. Whether vaginally or anally, she'd slow first and ease out, giving more than enough warning she was stopping, but today Dannii was not the least bit impressed Kylie was stopping. She'd be thoroughly enjoying her fisting, and squeezed her muscles tightly, trapping her older sister's hand in her soft, warm pussy.

"Ooh we have a bit of a fighter here," Kylie giggled, pushing on Dannii's firm arse to try and extract her hand, stopping as she realised Dannii had her held tightly.

"So we do, not a very good bitch is she?" he said with a joking shake of his head.

"No she's not. Dannii, let me have my hand back or I'll have to get the whip out later," Kylie cooed in a very non-threatening tone. Dannii seemed torn in her decision, then relinquished, relaxing herself, allowing Kylie to pull her hand out with a slick, wet noise, leaving Dannii's pussy a bit loose and open, though still quite snug and definitely inviting.

"Thank you. Now this ass of yours, it's still very needy," Kylie said, raising her slick glove to run a finger over Dannii's tight ring, having tensed up when she had her pussy fisted. Dannii was just catching up on her breath, deeply inhaling through her nose to fill her lungs as best she could.

"Excited in fact. It's gonna get the same treatment. It's what you need to satisfy you dear," Kylie said with a smile in a light, mocking tone as her finger teased round, before she pressed two fingers at the tight hole, seeking access to the hot haven within. Dannii visibly resisted for a moment, her ring tightly closed to Kylie's fingers before she realised she had to give in, relaxing herself. The two gloved fingers slid in, using Dannii's juices for a little lube although she was still pretty loose from the anal Kylie had given her using the strap-on a little while earlier. Kylie just worked her hand for a moment, adding a third finger, wiggling and stretching her sister this way and that before starting to build up.

"Just relax, you know how this works," Kylie said. Dannii did indeed know how it worked, but it wasn't often she got anally fisted and despite the fucking it'd still be a squeeze. Kylie started to rapidly build up, adding her final finger, forcing all four into Dannii quite roughly, which made her involuntarily squeak and squeeze down on them, trying to force Kylie's fingers out. The rubber coated digits held firmly, Kylie waiting a second for her sibling to relax before pushing forwards again, getting down to her knuckles, Dannii's anus stretched wide open as she writhed and wiggled, unable to decide whether she wanted to pull away or push back. Kylie just let her squirm for a minute, lightly wiggling her hand to help loosen her muscles as she folded her thumb in, meaning her whole rubber hand was just a push away from entering her sisters rear entrance.

1...34567...13