KLS The Naughty Cheerleaders

Story Info
Kylie and Dannii Minogue as cheerleaders.
25.8k words
4.6
77.2k
19

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
738 Followers

This story follows on from the story "Kylie's Latest Squeeze", "Kylie goes back to School" and "Arrest and Interrogation" which I recommend reading prior to this.

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

*

Having just slogged through what felt like a never-ending shift at his new job, he walked back to the locker room, glad it was finally over. He intended on relaxing that evening, though he hadn't planned how. Maybe a couple of cans, order a pizza and stuff like that. He opened his locker and dragged his bag out, opening it and rummaging for a bottle of water. Pulling it out, he opened it and took a much welcome mouthful of the cool drink. After just enjoying that for a moment, he recapped the bottle and reached for his phone to check if he'd missed anything. He usually had the odd message from a mate or whatever, but nothing important. Flipping his phone open, he saw it telling him he had a message waiting.

He clicked onto it, opening his inbox. His heart paused for a moment and he felt a cold rush of adrenaline before his heart picked back up again with much renewed pace. There was just one message, and the sender read simply as 'Kylie'. The only time she ever called for him was when she wanted some hot sexy fun, so he could barely move his thumb fast enough to open the message. It sprung open on the little LCD screen, and a smile broke onto his face as he read it.

"Hey baby, remember me? ;-) Perhaps you just remember my ass :-P You damn well should, you know it well enough :-D You know exactly, well almost, what I've got in store for you, so how about you pop over about 7 – Love Kylie XXX"

His realised his hand was shaking ever so slightly, and snapped his phone shut. He threw it into his bag, fumbling for his car keys as he headed for the exit. Saying his polite goodbyes and so forth to the other staff, he held back from jogging to his car. He dropped into the seat and pulled out of the car park, then opened it up and drove fast back to his pad to grab a shower. He had around half an hour, so he grabbed a quick snack, had a shower and a shave. Slapping on some Lynx aftershave, he gave himself a quick check in the mirror to make sure he looked as good as he could for the delectable lady before grabbing his stuff and heading out.

He arrived at Kylie's secluded cabin a few minutes before seven, heading up the steps. Raising his hand to knock, he realised he should just use his key. Kylie had told him more than once to use his key, it was why she'd given it to him. Fumbling through his keys, past the ones to his flat and so on, he found the one to her cabin, something he was sure thousands of men would like to own. He hesitated for a moment, remember what the tiny Aussie had done to him last time he'd used his key to get into her place. Glancing round cautiously, he didn't see a police car parked outside or anything, so he took a breath and clicked the key into the lock. He turned it and opened the door, stepping into the hall. He looked around, Kylie not standing waiting for him. He looked around, noticing only that the bedroom door was closed. Kylie had never closed her bedroom door, not even when they were getting busy, and she didn't seem to even try and hide anything from him.

The hall was not brilliantly lit, though being early evening it didn't need to be. He noticed a note stuck to her bedroom door, and figured that was why it was closed. Slipping his shoes off by the door, he walked over to the bedroom and saw it was an envelope marked only 'Open Me' in black marker in her familiar hand. He pulled the envelope from its tape on the door with a light tug, lifting the flap and fishing inside for her note. He slid it out and opened it, turning into the light slightly more.

"Evening Lover. I'm afraid I'll be a little late tonight, but I'll be along soon. In the meantime, I left a little treat on the bed for you. – Love Kylie" was all it said, and at the bottom it was stamped with a bright red lipstick mark pressed onto the paper by Kylie's sweet pout. He pondered for a moment, then figured he really would never know any of Kylie's surprises. She was a crafty minx, so he just reached out and opened the door, stepping in whilst still glancing at her note.

"Hi there," Dannii Minogue purred. He looked up from the note and froze, his eyes widening and mouth dropping open slightly as he saw Kylie's gorgeous, sexy younger sister sitting on the bed. She was sitting on the edge, leaning back on her arms so her full chest was pushed out quite well with a sexy little smile on her lips as she looked him in the eye. His eyes flitted to her large breasts, the tight fabric of her top drawn over them, making her hard nipples oh-so obvious. Realising she may see him, he had enough composure to recapture her gaze. Dannii gave a cute little giggle, breathing in deeply and arching her back. His breath caught in his throat as she pushed her rack out at him, his eyes drawn to the stiff points of her nipples, which he was already picturing himself sucking on.

"Look all you want," she said with a smile, licking her upper lip slightly. He just glanced back at her, then down to her chest for a second longer before following her body down, taking her in. Dannii was wearing a little cheerleader's outfit, a couple of pom-poms next to her on the bed. Her long, glossy brown hair was loose and slightly wavy with considerable volume, looking beautiful with bright red lipstick on. She wore a small, tight top that was of a sandy colour with dark blue edging, the number 9 on the front of it as it wrapped round her delicious boobs. The bottom of it was held away from her body by her more than ample breasts as it led down to her smooth, toned stomach. She had a short pleated skirt on, sandy coloured with blue edging to match the top, barely long enough to cover her bum when she was standing up. Sitting down she had just enough to cover her knickers. Then her slender, tanned legs led down, so toned and inviting to a pair of white ankle socks and cute white pumps.

"So you're the man that's abig hit with my sister," she said, smiling up at him as she eyed him up and down, unable to stop him seeing her almost piercing gaze pausing at his crotch. He felt his cock stir slightly as she sized him up, unable not to be aroused by Kylie's hottie of a younger sister.

"Umm...Kylie said she'd left something for me?" he said, finally finding his voice and wanting to know exactly what the deal was.

"What's the matter, didn't you ever want to fuck the head cheerleader?" Dannii cooed, leaning forwards and hooking the tip of her finger in her mouth, giving him puppy dog eyes. If it was possible, his eyes widened even further, even though he should've seen this coming the second he'd found Dannii on the bed where Kylie had said his surprise would be. He recaptured her unwavering gaze, meeting her beautiful blue eyes which he could see were filled with passion.

"Does Kylie know you're here?" he asked, shifting slightly unsurely on his feet. She smiled a little more at him, showing her white teeth.

"Sure, who do you think asked me to come here? Do you think I just go round to my sisters place dressed like this?" she giggled, holding her arms out which made her lovely voluptuous breasts jiggle slightly.

"No I guess not," he said with a smile.

"And besides, I wanted to meet the guy that's had Kylie smiling for the last few weeks. Now, are you gonna just leave me here or shall I shake my pom-poms?" Dannii said with suggestive half smile and a cocked eyebrow.

"That depends on which pom-poms you mean," he said with a cheeky smile.

"Any pom-poms you like," Dannii said, smiling and running her tongue over her teeth as she stood up. He wasn't quite expecting her to be so forward with him. He could still barely believe Kylie showed him any interest, let alone her sister as well. Dannii saw his uncertainty and stepped forwards to him, giving her delicious body a sway, wiggling her hips so her tiny skirt flicked up a little, offering him a little flash of bright orange lace. His view was transfixed by her sexy little skirt and smooth, enticing thighs. Giving a tasty little smile, she reached out and took his wrists, raising his arms before placing his hands straight onto her large, tightly encased breasts. He felt her eager nipples pressing into his hands, and couldn't help but squeeze her surgically enhanced boobs, just giving a soft fondle. Dannii gave a little giggle, looking down at his hands on her tight, sandy coloured cheerleaders top.

"Go on, have a proper feel then, they're all yours," she purred, looking him in the eye and licking her lips. He stared deeply into her eyes as he let his hands do the work, squeezing much more firmly, his fingers pressing into her soft body as he felt her pointy nipples rubbing into his palms as her mounds moved in his grip. She let out a soft, breathy moan.

"Much more like it," she mumbled as she leaned forwards and brushed her nose against his. She nuzzled him for a moment and then pressed her lips against his, her soft, bright red pout meeting his mouth. Dannii increased the pressure, sliding her tongue into his mouth and meeting his more than willing tongue as it slid between her lips in return. He fondled her breasts a little more thoroughly, sliding his hands under them and feeling their lovely, warm weight as her slender hands slid round his back, her nails digging into him slightly as they passionately kissed. He slipped his right hand down onto her smooth, toned tummy and then up underneath her tight top, the stretched fabric that was held away from her body by her large breasts offering the perfect entry. His hand slid up under the sandy fabric, his fingers slipping onto her breasts and encountering her stiff nipple, which he instinctively pinched lightly between his fingers before allowing his hand to follow up onto her beautiful breast.

"Mmm not so shy now I see," Dannii murmured, breaking the kiss for a moment with a smirk before locking lips with him again and attempting to shove her tongue down his throat.

"I don't think you want me to be shy," he said with a smile as they paused.

"Damn right I don't," she said, her hands sliding to his shoulders. The saucy Australian turned him, then gave him just a gentle push and he fell back onto the bed, bouncing on the springy mattress. He leaned up on his elbows, unable to do anything but smile as Dannii knelt on the bed, throwing her leg over him and sliding forwards on her knees to straddle his thighs, just in front of his crotch where his rock hard cock was now trapped by his jeans.

"Bet you never thought you'd get this as a treat," Dannii said with a cocky smile as she wiggled teasingly on him, settling her firm ass on his legs.

"Course I did, I knew you'd never be able to stay away," he said cheekily, taking a bit of a chance with her.

"Well we'll soon see if you can back that up," she said with a determined look as she reached down and grabbed him quite roughly by the collar. She half pulled him up and half leaned down to him, aggressively kissing him, their tongues dancing again as she quite rapidly started to undo the buttons on his shirt. His hands slid up her soft sides to her luscious breasts before slipping back down to her hips, holding himself up slightly on her as they snogged. Dannii unpopped the last button and pulled his shirt open, revealing his slightly toned body, which he tried to keep in shape. She broke their kiss and moved rapidly down his chin onto his neck, planting soft kisses and leaving light red lipstick marks on him. He heard her take a deep sniff as she reached the top of his shoulder, leaning back up and sniffing a little more.

"Lynx huh? Well I'd say the Lynx effect is working right now wouldn't you?" she whispered, biting him lightly on the shoulder as she took hold of his shirt.

"I dunno, I've only got one girl here," he said jokingly as he breathed in the warm feminine scent of her hair.

"Trust me baby, you don't need more than me," she said huskily as she pulled his shirt off his body, sliding it down his arms and off his hands as he held them back for a moment to let her. Dannii cast the shirt aside onto the floor and then grabbed his hands again, shoving them back onto her slim, soft waist before sliding her hands over his bare chest and shoving him back down onto the bed, kissing him hard again. She sucked his tongue, nipping at it slightly with her teeth, something nobody, not even Kylie, had ever done to him. She slid her hand down single-mindedly over his stomach to his jeans, having absolutely no problems in starting to undo the belt. His hands slid up and round her warm back, over the smooth skin to the back of her top, pulled tight by the large weight of her beautiful breasts hanging down. He slid his fingers under it, pushing it upwards towards her shoulders.

"No baby, you don't get to take my top off," she mumbled through their kisses, raising herself up from his crotch to access his jeans better.

"So you get to take my clothes off, but I don't get to take yours off?" he said as she undid the button and deftly located the zip.

"That's right," she said simply as she pulled the zip down and flicked the denim open with her fingers to show the bulge of his straining cock.

"I think that's a little unfair," he said, not meaning it in any serious way as Dannii pulled away from him, kneeling up.

"You even gonna try and stop me?" she said, giving him one of the smiles Kylie would have given him when she was in her element. Dannii slid backwards off the bed, dropping onto her feet as she took hold of the waistband of his jeans and shorts. She raised the elastic slightly and then slid his jeans and shorts straight down, his erection springing back up against his stomach for a moment before holding up solidly he was so hard.

"Kylie wasn't lying when she said you were...equipped then," Dannii said lustily, staring at his 8" hardon as she dragged his trousers and shorts down, collecting his socks at the same time and pulling the whole lot onto the floor so he was naked. She stood up and eyed him fully, not even trying to pretend she wasn't simply taking him in. Leaning forwards, she placed her hands on the edge of the bed and leaned down, planting a soft, wet kiss on the underside of his cock, just were his head met his shaft. His hardon jumped in response, making her giggle lightly before she leaned over, her hair dropping all over his hips which felt very interesting and blocked his view as Dannii slid her full, pouting lips over his bulbous head and took the first 3" of him into her mouth. She sucked firmly, flicking him with her tongue and bobbing just a little before slurping off him noisily just to show off.

"I'm not gonna give you a blowjob baby, not yet at least. You and I have far more important things to do," she said, flicking her hair back and looking up at him from over his stiff prick. He gave a slight groan, a mix of frustration since he'd love her hot, welcoming mouth wrapped round him again and anticipation of what she was gonna do to him. Dannii followed her hands with her knees, sliding them onto the bed either side of him and moving forwards. He watched as her short skirt slid over in front of his crotch before she sunk down, the sandy pleated material hiding his cock from view just before he felt warm, soft material pressing against the underside of his shaft. He leaned up to her, his hands sliding up her gorgeously smooth back and holding her as he leaned forwards and pushed his face in between her lovely tits.

"God I bet it's killing you that you can't take my top off," Dannii said with a smile, pulling her arms back a little and pushing her chest out so that her breasts pushed into his face even more. His hands immediately slid round onto the sides of them, pushing them together a little more before he broke away and took hold of them completely again, giving them a hard squeeze which made her breath catch before sliding his fingertips over the thin material and stroking her nipples. Dannii looked on approvingly, smiling down pleased as he groped her, making her shiver a little. His hands simultaneously slipped down then up under her top, something she'd been inviting the second she'd decided to put this top on. He immediately went to work again, grasping at her magnificent rack with his bare hands, his slightly rough skin adding a new dimension of sensations to Dannii's enjoyment of being groped. Sliding back, he stretched her tiny top as his fingers located her rock hard nipples, a single fingertip circling each of the swollen nubs, his fingernail driving her wild as it dragged over her skin. He flicked over her nipples for a moment, then finally gripped them, pinching them quite firmly between his finger and thumb and making her inhale sharply.

"Oh god, Kylie's taught you some things for sure," she breathed, her eyes closed in pleasure. Dannii started to rock her hips, rubbing the bulge of her now wet pussy over his cock through her lacy orange knickers as he went back to work. He cupped her breasts completely again, squeezing them firmly before pushing his wrists up so they popped out from under her top, the thin material springing back above her large boobs.

"I think you can allow this," he murmured as he released her breasts, sliding his hands round onto her ribs and leaning forwards to attach himself to her left nipple, wasting no time in giving it a good firm suck. Dannii gasped, her fingernails digging into the back of his shoulders slightly as she pressed herself down against his cock a little harder, making him groan into her breast.

"I think I can," was all she managed in response as he worked her left nipple. She felt the wonderful sensations spread through her, turning her on even more as he mixed his attack. He circled her nipple with his tongue, pushing the tip into her before flicking over her stiff point for a moment, then hotly and wetly rousing her with just his soft lips before he fully attached himself, sucking her stiff nipple into his mouth firmly again. His hand slid back in to massage her breast as he released her left nipple, moving across to tackle her right one in the same manner, managing to make it even harder than before as his hand played with her left breasts, teasing her nipple in a brilliantly exciting way.

She moaned throatily, grinding herself against him now, the lace of her knickers making his cock absolutely rock hard, already leaking a little. He continued as he was since he was evidently pushing her buttons, sucking her nipples harder and then giving little nips of her teeth, which created a delightful gasp from her each time. She was now very animatedly sliding her pussy back and forth over his cock through her knickers, giving herself a lovely little strumming but driving him absolutely crazy. He couldn't take any more and grabbed hold of her ribs and spun her round, flinging her quite roughly onto the bed, her small body bouncing on the springs as he leaned over her, looking down to see her tiny pleated skirt ride up the reveal the crotch of her orange lacy knickers. He paused for a moment to study the swollen bulge of her hot pussy through her underwear, then leaned down and kissed her lustfully.

"God you're hot," he mumbled without even thinking about it as he kissed down her neck, crossing over her rolled up top and planting his lips on her lovely tits again.

"You're not exactly cold either," she breathed, looking down as he kissed over her breasts and onto her stomach.

"I do my best," he said with a smile, quite proud he was having a good effect on the stunning Dannii. He kissed down her smooth tummy to the waist of her little skirt, then dragged his tongue teasingly round just above the band of material as he slid his hands up her delectable legs and under the hem of her already slightly revealing skirt. Dannii didn't make any attempt to stop him as he slid his hands up and pushed her skirt out the way, bunching it up at her hips to reveal a sexy little pair of bright orange French knickers.

Noj
Noj
738 Followers