KLS The Naughty Cheerleaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"What you think, like my taste in knickers?" Dannii said with a giggle, smiling down at him. He eyed the lingerie, the lace quite thin and not actually covering much of what lay underneath, her swollen pussy clearly defined and a dark patch of hair evident.

"Yeah, but I think you'd look better without any knickers at all," he said, sliding his hands up her thighs, over the thin lace and into the waistband, pulling down them down slightly from her hips so they threatened to reveal her pussy. Dannii took a few deep breaths as she felt his warm breath spreading over her already dripping pussy, her hips writhing just a little in his grip.

"Well I only said you couldn't take my top off," Dannii said teasingly, pushing her hips up at him and smiling down saucily over her exposed breasts.

"Then I guess I'll get these off you then," he said, starting to pull them down at her hips, the tight lace leaving a slight mark in her soft skin.

"Use your teeth," she said, using an almost demanding tone as she pushed her hips up to his face. He looked at her for a moment, then followed her request and slipped his fingers out of the tight waistband, just working out how to go about removing the little French knickers with his teeth. He realised the best possible way would be to tug them using the crotch so he could get them down evenly, and that meant going straight for her pussy. He lowered his head, almost dizzying at the overpowering scent of her wet pussy that lay just under the thin orange lace. Dannii looked down and saw exactly how he was going to go about it, and that he was hesitating a bit, obviously at the fact he was about to practically eat her pussy just to remove her underwear.

"Do it babe, come on," she urged, wiggling her curvy hips at him a little to entice him. He took a breath and went for it, pressing his mouth to her lace covered pussy. She gave a little moan of pleasure, then a giggle as he politely kissed her mound before carefully taking hold of her knickers in his teeth and then pulling back. She raised herself just off the bed so that the lace could slide off her firm bum, and held for a second as he gave a couple of quite firm tugs to get the tight undies off her hips. Dannii gave a naughty little smile as she watched him drag her knickers down to reveal her waiting pussy, the orange lace sliding onto her smooth thighs. He went to let go of them, but she stopped him.

"All the way off, then you can look," she teased. She could see him trying to look at her pussy as he pulled her knickers down her legs, having to use his hands to get them off over her pumps before pulling them triumphantly off her feet and throwing them to her. Dannii cast them immediately off the bed to join his clothes on the floor, spreading her legs a little more so he had a good view.

"I sure as hell won't be needing those for a while, so what do you think? Worth that little effort?" she purred with a slight teasing tone as he stared at her pussy. He ogled her sweet snatch, the lips swollen and begging for some attention, inner lips and clit just peeking out from within. A thick, dark strip of pubic hair ran up above her pussy, leaving the rest completely shaven and smooth.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" she said giving a dirty little giggle at the innuendo.

"Beautiful," he almost croaked, staring at her inviting haven.

"Whose do you think is more lickable, Kylie's or mine?" she said, looking down at him with a flick of her eyebrows.

"Well I haven't tasted yours yet," he said with a sly smile, giving her a wink before lowering his mouth. Dannii didn't even have time let alone the urge to ask any more question as he laid a firm kiss on her puffy pussy lips, his tongue slipping out and dragging up and down the full length of her slit. She groaned in pleasure and spread her legs a little more as his tongue slipped between her soft, swollen lips, pushing into her pussy. She mumbled incoherently in pleasure as he drove his tongue as deep as he possibly could in her delicious, juicy pussy, circling and wiggling it for a moment before slipping back out and moving up. Dannii gave a deep grunt as he wasted no time pushing her clit hood right back and drawing rapid circles on her rock hard clitoris with the tip of his skilful tongue.

"Stop that you naughty boy, we've got other things to do!" Dannii gasped, her breathing heavy like his as he'd been servicing her pussy so vigorously. He gave her soft pussy lips a kiss, and then looked up at her, seeing the need and enthusiasm in her beautiful eyes.

"Get up here and give me a kiss," Dannii said with a look he could feel before blowing him a kiss from her hot red lips. He hastily pulled himself up, crawling forwards up the bed, dropping his elbows down next to her sexy slender body, his hands immediately finding her stunning breasts and giving them a good squeeze. Dannii gave a very animated 'ooh' as he pulled himself in on top of her, his ragingly hard cock pushing down against her dripping pussy.

"How did I know your hands would find their way back there," she said with a cheeky smile.

"Because you already know me too well," he said with a smile as he leaned down to kiss her. She mumbled in pleasure as they kissed almost lovingly, their lips locking delightfully together as their tongue mingled and massaged each other, the taste of her sweet juices spreading into her mouth. Dannii let out a ragged breath as their kiss broke, her eyelids fluttering as he started to suck at her lower lip, pulling and tugging ever so gently as she felt him shift, sliding down just a little. She let out an unbridled squeal of pleasure as he pushed forwards, the bulbous purple head of his cock splitting her eager pussy lips and leading the way into her tight body. He went all the way with her, pushing all 8" of his rock hard cock into her till he was balls deep in her sweet pussy, the hot, velvet smooth walls squeezing and pulsing round every inch of his thick cock. Her squeal increased to a squeak as she took all he had, feeling completely filled by her sister's lover, more full than she'd felt for a long while even compared to her toys. She gave him a squeeze with her talented muscles, hearing him grunt loudly next to her ear as they lay together, his hands still caressing her large breasts.

"Much better than one of my toys," she whispered huskily, smiling at him and nuzzling his neck gently. He looked over and smiled at her before leaning down to kiss her soft neck.

"Kylie certainly thinks so," he murmured, leaning back up to kiss her fully. Her hands slid up his back as they kissed, her nails digging in as he drew back and started to steadily thrust into her hot, inviting pussy. They both moaned in pleasure, her slick pussy rippling and grasping at his impaling cock as he started to thrust in and out of her, not going deep now though, giving her around 6" at a steady pace. Dannii smiled contentedly, loving the sensations spreading through her body as the thick shaft slipped in and out between her thighs.

"So what do you think, is my pussy better than Kylie's?" she asked teasingly, brushing his hair back from his sweaty face as he pumped in and out of her.

"Well right now I'm gonna say yours is better," he said with a grin, pumping her a little harder and making her shiver.

"Right now huh?" she said with a humoured look, cocking an eyebrow.

"That's right," he said, wiggling his tongue at her a little.

"Right now, I can live withthat," she grunted as he gave her a deep thrust, his head pressuring at her cervix deep inside her. He gave a little laugh, matched by a little sexy giggle from her as they picked up the pace, Dannii lifting her hips to meet his increasing thrusts as his fingers played with her nipples, causing a great mix of sensations that helped build towards her orgasm. He pumped in and out energetically, pumping all 8" of his cock into Dannii with great pleasure, his efforts matched by the tiny Aussie sexpot in the way she was squeezing and massaging his cock with her muscles as he fucked her. He gave her nipples a pinch, making her gasp and look down almost accusingly at him despite the fact she loved what he'd just done as he reluctantly removed his hands from her luscious tits.

"Got bored of them did you?" she teased with one of her smiles.

"No, I need to hold you still so I can do you harder," he replied with a smirk.

"Ooh, I like that sound of that!" Dannii said with a grin, wiggling her tongue at him before leaning up to suck and kiss his neck. He mumbled in pleasure from the combined sensations of her hot, talented pussy and the soft wet kisses she was delivering to him, almost forgetting what his hands needed to do. Sliding his hands over the warm bed, he slid them under her shoulders and took hold of her, holding her much more firmly so she wouldn't push away so much and he could give her some real powerful strokes. He felt her settle slightly in his arms, her toes curling slightly at the pleasure of their lovemaking. Holding her well, he pulled back so his head threatened to pop out of her bulging pussy and then thrust in hard, shoving all 8" of his manhood into her tiny form. Dannii's groan turned into a loud, animal grunt as his head popped through her cervix fully for the first time that evening, sending a wave of sensations through her body that took her pre-orgasmic tension up another notch on its own.

She licked at his neck for a moment, then bit him quite hard, holding onto him and then attaching her lips as well. He gave a grunt of pain, feeling her suck hard to give him a love bite, something Kylie hadn't done to him before and gave him an idea of what Dannii was truly like. In response he continued to pump hard in and out of her, feeling her quiver and tremble under him on the bed as she bit a little harder on his neck before releasing him, making his breath catch as her soft lips slipped off him. To add to it, she raked her nails up his back as he gave her a particularly deep thrust, leaving a series of red scratch marks on him before she pulled back and looked at her handiwork.

"Oh yeah, you're mine now," she said with a giggle, circling the love bite she'd left on his neck with a finger before she leaned forwards and licked up the side of his face.

"How would you like it if I did the same thing to you?" he said, kissing her cheek and moving threatening towards her vulnerable neck with soft kisses.

"I'd like it just fine, if I was gonna let you!" Dannii said with a laugh. As he thrust into her deeply, she wrapped her strong legs around him and grabbed his ribs, then pushed them over so they rolled over on the bed so she was on top of him. They stopped just by the edge and looked over, seeing how close they'd come to tumbling off.

"And you'd think I'd be the one in danger of falling off," Dannii quipped with a smile as she sat up on his cock, leaning on his flat stomach as she settled on her knees to straddle him, her tiny skirt dropping back down to hide her sexy pussy as it was split by his cock. His hands slid up to hold her hips as she started to rock them on him, back and forwards so his cock just moved a few inches inside her, her tight ass bumping forwards against his balls as she pushed herself onto him.

"See, how you gonna bite me on the neck from down there huh?" she teased, cheekily sticking her tongue out at him. He just smiled back, his hands sliding up her sides to find her lovely breasts against, sliding underneath to cup them and hold them up from where they'd been hanging down a little, jiggling delightfully with her movements on his shaft.

"Maybe I'll just play with these instead," he said, looking up with a smile.

"Good boy," Dannii cooed sexily as he took hold of her boobs again, squeezing her hard, sending a shiver down her spine, her back arching as she thrust back and forth on him to pleasure herself in a different way to the thrusting he'd been giving her a few moments earlier. She held herself on with her knees as he shifted a little to sit up more underneath her sexy figure to allow him better access to her inviting tits, then resettled herself with a hot little wiggle and started to thrust herself up and down a little bit again to mix with her back and forwards motion. He rolled her nipples between his finger and thumb, giving them a sharp pinch before fondling her breasts briskly again, making her inhale sharply.

"Not too rough baby," she said, looking down with a pout and slight frown.

"I think you like it rough," he said with a smile as he looked up at her from under his eyebrows, rubbing and squeezing her large breasts teasingly underneath her gaze.

"I think you know me too well already as well," she replied with a giggle, flicking her long brown hair back out the way with a shake of her head that made her large tits jiggle in his hands. He just smiled as he leaned forwards and attached himself to her right nipple, wasting no time in sucking hard on it as his hand slid up to squeeze and fondle her other breasts. Dannii just murmured in pleasure and started to bounce a little more energetically on him, taking around half his cock as she leaned forwards to offer him full access to her chest. He sucked and tongued at her nipple, nipping it between his front teeth with just enough pressure to make her back arch. Kissing across between her boobs, his hand took over her right breast and he attached himself to her left breast sucking and tonguing at the soft flesh till he got to her nipple.

"Mmm you sure know what you're doing," she purred, her eyelids fluttering as a wave of pleasure expanded through her body. He teased at her left nipple with his lips, then circled her aureole with his tongue, pressing firmly with the tip before closing his lips over her stiff point and sucking strongly, making Dannii inhale as she wasn't expecting such vigour. He sucked and tongued at her nipple for a minute or so, then nipped it a few times with his teeth before letting it go, the sensations of the air on her left nipple now noticeable after such attention. She felt him kiss over the top of her left breasts, tonguing at her before he started softly sucking. Murmuring in pleasure, she ran a hand through his hair just before she felt his teeth graze her soft skin. He sucked the soft flesh of her left breast into his mouth and took hold of it with his teeth, biting down quite hard and then sucking hard at her, returning the favour. Dannii let out a loud squeal of pain as he bit her, not sure whether to fight him off or pull him closer to her, such were the contradicting sensations within her.

He bit a little harder and stepped up his sucking for a second and then released her with a noise similar to a kiss, licking his lips and leaning back. Dannii immediately raised her hand and rubbed her left breast where he'd bitten her, looking down at the mark then at him.

"You said you'd love it if I gave you a love bite, but I never said where," he said with a cheeky smile, sliding his hands round her waist.

"No man's ever given me one of those there before!" Dannii said, still looking down but there was a slight smile and humoured tone to her voice.

"Well now I have, something new every day huh?" he said with a smile as she continued to steadily ride him.

"I can't believe you just bit me!" she said, looking him in the eye with a mock angry glare.

"Well I did, whatcha gonna do about it?" he said, sliding his hands down and giving her firm arse a good squeeze through her tiny skirt.

"You'll pay for that, I'll fuck you real good," she said with a smile at her little joke.

"I think I can live with that," he said, sliding his hands back to her beautifully slim waist, pushing down against the flare of her hips. Dannii giggled and picked up the pace, lifting herself up and down on his cock, her powerful thighs getting a workout as she took around 5" of his cock in and out of her slick pussy, going from balls deep, back out and then down again to stimulate her cervix. They were both groaning softly, when he thought he heard a noise. Dannii kept going, and he listened for a moment then figured it'd just been the bed or something making the noise. His hands slid up her slightly sweaty skin back to her waist again, holding her steady as she started to move a little more powerfully up and down his member. They were both breathing heavily, grunting and groaning as they fucked, the hot Aussie slipping up and down delightfully, her breasts jiggling wonderfully for his roaming eyes.

"I see you've met my sister then," said a voice that just cut through the atmosphere in an instant. He stopped what he was doing, Dannii slowing on him. He looked out round Dannii's back, seeing Kylie standing in the doorway with a sexy, suggestive smile on her lips and a famously cocked eyebrow. Dannii looked back over her shoulder at Kylie and simply gave a sexy little half smile before turning back to him and renewing her motions, giving a little grunt of pleasure as she started to ride him again. He still hadn't moved, a little unsure what the deal was.

"Don't worry hun, I sent her here so you could do exactly what you're doing to her now. So go on, give her one, show her what you can do," Kylie said with a grin to him as he looked out. He smiled back and she blew him a kiss as he picked his motions up again, meeting Dannii's hot body as she thrust down hard onto him, her tight arse bouncing delightfully on his legs every time she bottomed out, taking him balls deep. They moved well together, having found a good hot rhythm now as Kylie watched on with a smile. Setting her bag down, she moved round so she was standing next to the bed where they could both see her and started undoing her coat. He saw a flash of plenty of bare skin as she whipped the coat off, throwing it to the floor and standing before them in a cheerleader outfit that exactly matched Dannii's. The tight top, miniscule pleated skirt and white pumps, her lovely legs on display with her toned tummy like Dannii, the only difference was that her top had the number 6 on the front.

"What do you think?" Kylie said, smiling down at them.

"I hope everything matches," Dannii said, giving her older sister a knowing smile.

"Not quite everything," she said with a little smile to her younger sister. He eyed her up and down, seeing how the shortness of the outfit accentuated her curves and the length of her legs beautifully.

"So what about you, can you live with another cheerleader? Or is Dannii here all too much for you?" she teased, watching as Dannii bounced steadily up and down on his cock.

"I think I can cope," he said in a slightly strained voice, giving her a smile.

"I bet you can," Kylie purred as she stepped forwards, sliding onto the bed next to them where they fucked. Sliding onto her knees, the older Minogue sibling lifted herself up and leaned forwards, nuzzling Dannii for a moment before they hotly locked lips. His breath quickened a little further as the sisters kissed hard, Dannii sliding her tongue out towards Kylie, which she immediately closed her mouth over, sucking at it and drawing herself to her younger sisters mouth. Their lips sealed together and he could see them working dynamically at each other's tongues between them. Kylie's hands moved up to Dannii's chest, her soft touch sliding over her younger sister's magnificent breasts, brushing the nipples before she took hold. He gave a slight groan of pleasure, leaning his head right back and looking over at Kylie's ass as she knelt right next to him, her tiny skirtjust covering her gorgeous rear and hiding her treasures in shadow.

"Did he do this to you?!" Kylie suddenly gasped, holding up Dannii's large left breast for a closer look at the dark love bite he'd given her. How she hadn't seen it before that was a little puzzling to him, but he just looked at her with a slight smile as she turned and gave him a glare that was filled with lust with a flicker of a smile.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers