KLS The Naughty Cheerleaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

"Yeah he did, he certainly knows how to work that mouth," Dannii simply said with a smile, as she leaned forwards a little to draw Kylie back into their incestuous kiss as she went back to groping her younger sister. Kylie fondled her sister more firmly, giving a harder squeeze to Dannii's large tits so that she gave a little shudder and clenched at his impaling cock, making him thrust up harder in response. As he looked back to Kylie's bum, she arched her back tightly and gave a quick flick of her arse, making her little skirt fly up and give him a glimpse of hot pink lace encasing her.

Loudly breaking the kiss, she turned and looked down at him, catching his eyes with a sexy little smile. She turned on her knees, sexily leaning down to him so the upper edge of her little top dropped away from her body under the weight of her perky breasts and allowed him a view down between the pert mounds. Licking her full lips, Kylie leaned down and kissed him, softer than she had Dannii, gently opening her mouth and almost pouring her tongue into his mouth. Leaning down on all fours to kiss him, her little skirt pulled up over her bum to reveal her hot arse and sexy hot pink underwear, though he couldn't see it. Dannii leaned over slightly, he could feel it by the slight weight change on his hips as she did so, taking a look at Kylie's rear for herself and giving an approving smile to him as he looked at her from the corner of his eye.

"Oh yeah that's one sexy little pair of knickers she's got for you," Dannii said with a grin and slow nod as Kylie broke away from him, looking up at her younger sister with a smirk before very deliberately reaching back to pull her skirt down what little it could go.

"They're not just for him," she whispered huskily. Dannii gave a sexy smirk as Kylie slid down next to them on the bed, lying provocatively posed next to him, legs bent with her head leaning up on her left hand next to his so her soft blonde hair cascaded down over his cheek, tickling him and clouding him with scent. Dannii picked up the pace a little, giving a groan of pleasure as she pumped up and down his length briskly, chasing their gratifying climax now. Kylie saucily dragged the nails of her right hand over his body, moving up and down almost threateningly before she started to circle one of his nipples as she looked down at Dannii's dripping pussy enveloping his throbbing cock.

"Look at that baby, her sweet little pussy balls deep on your cock, just like when you fuck me," Kylie whispered, dragging her nail over his nipple and giving a soft breathy moan. His cock gave a pulse which Dannii felt and sent a tingle straight through her hard clit, making her moan softly.

"Oh yeah she likes that. Did you ever think you'd get this lucky?" Kylie continued, leaning down to give him another kiss as him and Dannii picked up the pace a bit more, the bed moving quite rapidly now.

"I mean look at that, you're fucking my younger sister!" Kylie said clearly, stroking her hand down his stomach, teasingly close to where Dannii was slamming herself down onto him.

"You're fucking my hot little sis, and she's absolutely loving it, look at her," Kylie teased, looking up at Dannii who just gave a dreamy smile with her eyes half closed.

"What do you think of that pussy then, how's she doing?" Kylie whispered, leaning over him with a kinky glint to her eye.

"She's fucking great," he breathed.

"Damn right she is," Kylie said huskily, leaning down to kiss and suck softly at his neck, which felt great right then.

"Now go on, give that little hottie all you've got," Kylie almost commanded, nipping his neck slightly. She was well in control of their screwing now, and she knew it. Her pussy was already wet, nipples poking through her thin top though she hadn't offered him the chance to see them just yet. He started to thrust up as hard as he could to Dannii, increasing pace a little which the younger Minogue sister easily adjusted to, taking all 8" of him in and out of her as she used gravity to her benefit to impale herself on him.

"Come on Dannii, just a bit harder and you'll have my stud off in no time," Kylie giggled, watching excitedly as her sibling did exactly as she said and started slamming down onto his hips as hard as she could. The bed shook quite hard, the springs twanging as she rode him hard, her orgasm on the brink, just like his own climax, which he was trying to hold to join hers.

"Oh Dannii just come!" Kylie squealed, reaching forwards and vigorously rubbing her younger sisters rock hard clit. Dannii's hips bucked powerfully on him and she gave a scream of pleasure, driving all the way in as her orgasm hit her, her snug pussy clamping down tightly on his 8" cock, pulsing and milking him. He gave a loud grunt and came with her, his cock spurting hard deep inside her hot body, dumping his load right up into her cervix. He gripped her hips tightly as they jumped and twitched on him, both of them groaning and breathed very heavily as their orgasms passed, Dannii slowing to a stop. Kylie just smiled at them, looking at both their bodies glistening with sweat from their extensive lovemaking session. Dannii's hair was shaken about, quite messy now with stands stuck to her sweaty face.

"I think that's exactly what she needed," Kylie whispered to him as Dannii looked down with a very contented smile.

"He was well worth the risk Kylie," Dannii murmured as she lifted herself up and let his semi hard cock slip out of her dripping pussy. He just lay catching his breath next to Kylie as Dannii pulled herself off him and flopped down on the bed beside them, resting her head on Kylie's leg.

"What's the matter with you two, you look totally shagged out," Kylie said with a giggle, stroking both of their hair softly. Sliding out from underneath them, she dropped back onto the floor and went back to where she'd left her bag. Fishing into it, she pulled out a length of rope and then sauntered back over to the bed.

"Come on, sit up hun," she purred seductively, to him. He opened his eyes and looked up at her standing hotly over him, her little cheerleader outfit meaning he couldn't close his eyes again if he wanted to. Sliding his hands onto the bed, he pulled himself up into a sitting position and gave a stretch, looking down at Dannii still laying on the bed resting.

"Give me your hands baby," Kylie whispered sexily and giving him a wink. He was a little unsure but held his hands up to her, which she immediately reached out and took, pulling his arms up behind his head. He saw the rope and realised what he'd got himself into, but knew that he'd probably get well rewarded for his strife afterwards. She pulled his hands to the metal frame at the head of the bed, tying his wrists tightly with the rope through the bars so he couldn't escape or touch her or her hot sister.

"There. Dannii what do you think?" she said, nudging her sister. Dannii rolled up and knelt up, her breasts jiggling enticingly as she stopped to look.

"I think we can have some fun," she said, her cute lips spreading into a smile as she reached up and rolled her tight little top back down, stretching it over her large breasts, the nipples instantly pressing back through the fabric. She slid over and curved her legs onto the floor, her little sandy skirt riding up and offering him a glimpse of her tight arse as she stood up and stretched. Kylie stepped over and stood next to her to her right, left as he looked at them, sliding her arm around Dannii's lower back, her fingers softly rubbing up and down her bare side. He finally clicked, seeing Kylie numbered as 6 and Dannii numbered as 9 and gave a soft groan, already pulling a little at the ropes, which Kylie had knotted far too expertly for him to escape. Dannii slipped her arm behind Kylie, reaching down to her older sister's tiny skirt and lifting the back up where he of course couldn't see, before very animatedly planting her hand on Kylie's lace covered bum, the skirt dropping back down over her hand as it ever so softly started to stroke, giving a little 'ooh' face at him that made his cock twitch.

"We can do pretty much anything we like, and he can't do a thing about it," Kylie said, running her tongue over her teeth as her hand moved a little higher up Dannii's side.

"Yeah, I could just lift up this cute little skirt of yours and slide those sexy little pink knickers right to the floor," Dannii said, reaching over and flicking up the dark blue edge of the sandy coloured skirt, just giving him a peek at the bulge of Kylie's sweet pussy in the snug pink lace. His breath caught slightly in his throat and both sisters looked at him with a sexy little smile.

"And I can just do this," Kylie breathed, turning and pulling her sister in close, hooking her right leg behind Dannii's before snogging her. Dannii gave a almost pornographic moan and returned the kiss, sliding her tongue out to meet Kylie's eager one. Dannii's hands slid round Kylie's bare back, gripping tightly as she passionately French kissed her older sister. His eyes were locked on them and his cock was well and truly recovering as he watched the hot incestuous display, the girls kissing hard as their hands started to roam. Kylie's slid down to her younger sisters pert arse, pulling up under the skirt over the soft, bare cheeks, squeezing her ripe rear as she held her close with her strong leg. Dannii's hand slipped back round her sister's ribs, sliding down onto her smooth, warm tummy between them before she pushed them up over the more humble mounds, wasting no time in cupping and squeezing them softly, feeling the warmth in her hands.

"Come on sis, a little more," Kylie mumbled lustily through their kiss, spurring Dannii to squeeze a little more thoroughly before slipping back so her fingers encountered the hard points of her eager nipples poking through the fabric. Kylie moaned in pleasure, sliding her hands up from her younger sisters delectable rear and back round onto her hips, pushing her away slightly so she leant back, held up by her leg. Dannii arched her back for her sister, knowing full well her intentions, and was proven right as Kylie's hands slid up and over her jugs, rubbing them before giving a good squeeze that made Dannii grunt in pleasure. Kylie tweaked her nipples with her fingers, then leaned down and kissed her younger sisters tits through her top, feeling them yield slightly through the constricting fabric. Sliding her hands up underneath the large boobs her sister possessed, Kylie pushed them up so they were even more vulnerable before leaning down and pushing her mouth onto them.

"Mm go on sis," Dannii said, shooting him a sexy smile and licking her lips. Kylie got to work, giving a nip to her right breast. Dannii cooed at the slight sting and brushed her hand through Kylie's blonde hair as she laid a series of nips and bites all over her right breast, just avoiding her nipple till the last. She kissed the swollen nub, then closed her front teeth over it through the thin sandy material and gave a sharp, fast pinch with her teeth. Dannii inhaled sharply, then gave a shudder and uttered a throaty, ragged moan of illicit pleasure as Kylie moved to her left breast, pushing it up a little more and starting to nip over it. Dannii suddenly gave a yelp and pulled back slightly, making Kylie pause and look up.

"That's a bit sore babe, it's where he bit me," she said, before both of them shot him a mock-disgusted glare.

"My turn," Dannii whispered, wiggling out of Kylie's grip and then turning her so she was facing him on the bed. He stared on, his cock standing fully to attention as he watched their hot lesbian show. Dannii slipped her hands round Kylie and up her body, groping her perky breasts as she leaned over her shoulder to kiss her, Kylie turning her head to softly kiss her younger sister. She pushed her large breasts into her older sisters almost naked back, Kylie feeling her hardened nipples pushing into her as she pushed her famed bum back into her younger sisters crotch. Dannii broke away and sunk to her knees behind Kylie, reaching down to her ankles. She slid her hands up Kylie's smooth legs, stroking teasingly up the lightly tanned skin all the way up under her skirt where her fingers gave a little wiggle and Kylie gasped loudly, her knees weakening for a moment as Dannii looked round at him with a grin.

Sliding her hands back down to her thighs, Dannii then pushed back up again, pushing the tiny pleated skirt with her thumbs, the material ruffling up towards Kylie's hips and bringing the sexy pink underwear into view. He could barely conceal a groan as Dannii pushed the skirt up to show Kylie was wearing little hot pink French knickers, exactly the same as Dannii had been, probably from her own underwear range. Dannii held her skirt up for a moment as Kylie looked down, breathing quite heavily herself now before her younger sister pushed up a little more and slipped her fingers under the waistband of the lace garment. Painfully slowly, she slipped the sexy knickers down her older sisters thighs, the skirt following down so that as they pulled off the juicy bulge of her pussy the skirt slipped down to hide it from view, making him writhe slightly in frustration, just so desperate to pull Kylie's naughty little skirt off and do so many things to her.

"See, I told you they were a sexy little pair of knickers," Dannii said with a sexy grin round Kylie's awesome bum as she slid them down her older sisters perfect legs to her feet, where she obediently lifted her pumps to let her get them off her feet. Dannii held them up, wiggling them triumphantly at him as Kylie looked down at them then at him with a sexy little grin. She pulled them between her fingers, stretching the sexy pink knickers and taking careful aim before letting them fly, watching as she warm, thin garment sailed through the air and landed straight on his straining cock, making him twitch quite noticeably.

"Bull's-eye!" Dannii cried with a giggle, sticking her tongue out cheekily. Kylie gave him a sexy little wink as her younger sis slipped behind her again and lifted the back of her skirt. Kylie gave a little yelp and looked back over her shoulder at Dannii who dropped the skirt and looked up, running her tongue over her teeth having just nipped Kylie's gorgeous arse.

"Naughty little thing," Kylie mock-scolded with a wag of her finger as Dannii raised herself to her feet again. Both girls now matched, the same outfit and both going commando as Kylie put her arms round her sister and drew her in front of her, her arms round her waist where Dannii reached in and placed her hands over the top.

"Well number nine," Kylie said, referring to Dannii, "do you have anything else in mind?" she purred, looking over her younger sisters shoulder at her.

"Well number six, we both know one thing," Dannii replied, turning in her sisters arms to face her before leaning her head on her left shoulder.

"We both know that six and nine only fit together in one way," she said huskily, before leaning up and licking her older sisters ear. Kylie gave a little shiver, then turned to look at her slightly.

"Then let's not break tradition," Kylie whispered, giving Dannii a little peck on the cheek before slipping back and kissing her sister fully. They snogged hotly in front of him, practically eating each other's tongues as they slipped down onto their knees, their hands stroking up and down each other's smooth backs. Kylie relinquished and let her younger sister push her down onto her back on the floor, sighing erotically as they broke apart, Dannii kissing down her neck a few times as she stretched her legs out on the floor. Giving one last wet suck at her older sisters neck, Dannii pulled away and knelt up, turning on her knees, pulling her left knee back over her sister before throwing her right one over in return so she was facing away. Looking up at him as he stared on unable to utter a word with a flick of her eyebrow and a devilish smile, she leaned over onto all fours and wiggled backwards so that her little skirt that was hanging down was almost to Kylie's chin.

Kylie was staring at Dannii's smooth, swollen pussy lips, and smiled at the thin dark strip of pubic hair running up above her slit. Her crinkled dark pink inner lips were just peeking out with her clit, juicy and just waiting for her skilled tongue. She gave more sucked cocks more than she ate pussy, but she'd worked Dannii over with her mouth more than long enough to know what to do to her. Dannii teased him with her sisters skirt hem, flicking it up and running her fingers round underneath the edge as he stared on, almost begging her to get on and lift it up. She didn't disappoint, pulling the skirt back up to Kylie's hips and exposing her.

"Can barely call this muff diving," Dannii quipped with a giggle as she looked at her sister's sweet pussy, shaved exactly the same way as her own as they'd secretly agreed beforehand, just sporting the thick dark strip of hair above her slit. Lowering her head, Dannii made the first move and dragged her tongue over her older sisters sweet snatch, drawing her tongue over Kylie's protruding inner lips and making her moan deeply. Kylie returned the favour, raising her lips to her younger sisters pussy. She wasted no time and kissed her straight on the clit, pushing her tongue out and over it before slipping down a little and pushing her skilful muscle straight into her pussy.

Dannii groaned deeply, her humming going through Kylie's clit since Dannii happened to be sucking at it at that moment. Kylie pushed her hips up a little as she circled her tongue inside her sister, tasting her sweet juices and nuzzling her lips in between Dannii's puffy outer ones to seek out her inner ones. Dannii meanwhile was just working her clit, something she always did at the start of any pussy eating she gave Kylie, building her up high so she could torturously keep her there, something Kylie hated to admit she did very well. She tugged gently at Kylie's clit hood before pushing it right back with her tongue and planting her lips on the stiff nub of her clit, just pouting and making fish lips on it, something her older sister loved. Kylie sucked at her sisters inner pussy lips, holding her tongue inside them before pulling back to draw them out of their hiding place so that she could work at them. Both girls were moaning and groaning as they worked, Dannii rotating her hips slightly as Kylie sucked and lapped vigorously at her swollen and now exposed inner lips.

"Oh god," was all he could manage to croak as he watched them go at each other with gusto, knowing exactly what each others sweet spots were and how to get each other off. Neither of them even stopped to give him a glance as they were so engrossed in eating each other out, their soft wet slurping noises pure heaven to his ears. Kylie had had enough of teasing her sister now, and went straight for the sweet spot, which was the rock hard clit, throbbing with Dannii's rapid heartbeat she was so horny. Dannii had been steadily covering Kylie's whole pussy, just giving little licks to her clit to keep her on edge as she licked over the smooth lips, brushing through the little patch of thick pubic hair and dipping in and out of the juicy entrance, nibbling at the puffy lips. As Kylie stepped up her assault on her pussy, Dannii knew that they were both gonna have to go for the orgasm.

It always turned into a little bit of a competition between them when they had a sixty-niner, who could make the other orgasm first. Kylie attached her lips to the top of her younger sisters slit and sucked, creating a sensation that always make Dannii's tummy flutter before her tongue dove in and started to circle and massage the clit like there was no tomorrow. Dannii cursed a little as Kylie took her to the brink of coming, wishing at times that her sister didn't know that trick. She could only do her best to get Kylie off first, and since she hadn't come so far she should be easier to get off. Dannii went for Kylie's clit, being a little harder on it, nibbling at it in between working her tongue over the pulsing point, feeling Kylie buck under her. Both of them worked vigorously at each other, but Kylie simply couldn't take it anymore.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers