KLS The Naughty Cheerleaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

She'd been holding it back, and she just couldn't do it any more. Her body tensed up, then with a squeal of pleasure she spasmed under Dannii's ministrations, her juices squirting with the force of her climax, hitting Dannii's chin and neck as she continued to tongue her, simply giggling a little at Kylie's powerful orgasm and ultimate loss in their little race. Kylie hadn't stopped despite her obvious distraction, and was now working with a ferocious urgency that Dannii had rarely felt. Before she could really comprehend it, her orgasm hit her, spreading from her lower tummy and through her body, a shock running up her spine to her brain. Her eyes fluttered as she let out a ragged gasping groan of pleasure as she saw stars, her body trembling and twitching over her older sister as she only just won the race. There was a pause as they both breathed noisily, taking deep gasps of breath to regain a little composure before Dannii lifted her leg, which suddenly felt much heavier, back over her sister and slumped down on the floor, resting her head on her sisters smooth, sweaty stomach.

He just stared on, having pulled the knots in the rope super tight because he'd so desperately tried to break the rope when watching the sisters go at it. Kylie's hot pink knickers still lay over his cock, which was holding them up so barely any of the lace touched his legs or lower body at all. After a minute or so of heavy breathing, they quietened down and both pulled themselves into a sitting position before looking down at the wet patch Kylie had left on the carpet.

"She's got one hell of a way of getting off huh?" Dannii said, looking at him with a smile.

"Hey, you never seemed to complain about it," Kylie said with a giggle, looking her sister in the eye. They shared a quick kiss and then stood up, Kylie leading Dannii over to the bed, slipping onto it and then going either side of him where he lay tied up.

"Oh my poor baby, I think he's got a bit of a hardon," Kylie cooed, reaching out and wrapping her hand round is cock using her little French knickers. She smiled down at him as she jerked his cock a few times, stroking full length up and down with the delicate lace as Dannii smirked sexily, evidently with some plan in her dirty little mind. Kylie gave him a couple more wanks with the underwear then pulled them off him and threw them onto the floor with the rest of their clothes.

"I think we can do something for him though, I think I have the perfect remedy," Dannii piped up, smiling at him then at her older sister.

"Ooh sounds interesting, do share," Kylie said quite excitedly, getting off on the fact they had him restrained.

"Well earlier, I said I'd give him a blowjob, so I think I better suck, I mean stick to that," she giggled, reaching out to teasing drag a fingernail down the underside of his rock hard cock.

"Mm, I think that could help him right out," Kylie said, looking down at him with a cheeky smile as she licked her lips.

"Although, a blowjob will only take one of us, so we need to find a way for both of us to give him the royal sucking off he needs," Dannii said, wiggling her tongue at him before blowing him a kiss.

"Yeah, after all we really did give him this," Kylie said, reaching out and grabbing his cock, making him gasp and push up into her hand.

"Yeah, it's our responsibility to help him deal with it, especially since he can't do that himself right now," Dannii teased, looking at the rope binding his hands to the head rail.

"What do you say baby, would you like both of us to suck your cock?" Kylie cooed, leaning over with an innocent looking.

"Oh god yes," he breathed. They looked at each other with a smile, before Kylie leaned down and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth for a moment.

"You're gonna love this baby, you know what I'm like and she sure can suck," Kylie whispered into his ear, pulling away with a devilish smile. He watched as they both settled on the bed on their knees on either side of him, both flicking their hair back away from their pretty faces before leaning down to his throbbing cock. They made a show of starting, both kissing his bulbous purple head, one of the sisters coming from either side onto the tip of his cock, their lips pressing together round him as they attacked him with their tongues, making him groan loudly.

"We're only just getting started," Dannii purred with a Cheshire cat style grin before leaning back down. Kylie was to his left, Dannii to the right and they both went to work, each taking the side of his cock in front of them, kissing and licking all over the smooth skin of his shaft. He grunted and groaned in pleasure as they worked as a perfect team, their tongues fluttering over his rock hard manhood, sucking and pouting with their talented lips. His hands twisted in the rope as the sexy Aussie sisters sucked up and down his cock, working in unison opposite each other, going up and down his full length, sucking at him and working their tongues on his shaft. Their lips brushed together as they worked up and down, both wishing they could suck him completely rather than just in unison. They suddenly stopped, Kylie moving in to kiss the underside of his bulbous head as Dannii moved further downwards.

"This'll be a blowjob to remember," Kylie murmured, her voice sending vibrations into his desperately hard cock, which throbbed under her pout. He watched down in awe as Kylie moved up and tipped her head, then slid her skilful mouth over his head. He groaned in pleasure, dropping his head back against the head rail as the hot, wet, talented mouth closed over the tip of his hardon, her tongue raising up to begin to tease. Just as she pushed down, her long blonde hair tickling his lower body as she held her head to the side, he felt Dannii's soft, warm lips touch against his balls, making them contract slightly in pleasure.

"Think this is a good enough blowjob for him?" Dannii mumbled with a giggle, before slipping her tongue out and dragging it oh so slowly over his balls. His hips twitched and bucked slightly as he tried to maintain control under the ministrations of the sizzling sisters. He looked down, watching Kylie as she just steadily bobbed her head up and down his cock, taking around half of it into her mouth where she softly and wetly sucked at it, her tongue flicking back and forth on the underside which gave a delightful tickle. Kylie gave a cheeky nip, quickly biting him across his cock, which was something new, usually her position meant she would nip the top and bottom, and she usually chose to do it up by his head. He gave a grunt as she did it, his legs twitching and rocking Dannii who was now lying over his right thigh, he shoulder taking her weight as she tongued and kissed at his balls.

His heart jumped, which resultantly made his cock do the same in Kylie's experienced mouth as Dannii gave him a little suck and then tiny nip with her teeth. His breathing increased further as he looked down past Kylie's mass of blonde hair to where he could see the saucy brunette gently moving her head as she worked his balls. Seeing his cock jump so fiercely at her little move, she locked eyes with Kylie with a little smile, then paused for a moment and looked up over him over her older sister.

"Don't worry baby, I'm not gonna give you another love bite," she teased, running her tongue over her teeth.

"Nobody could blame you if you did," Kylie mumbled through the head of his cock, having pulled back to just suck at the swollen tip.

"Don't give her ideas Kylie," he said through heavy breaths, looking down at her. Kylie pulled off him completely and looked at him with a naughty half smile.

"I don't even need to," she purred with a cute little giggle, wiggling her tongue before turning back to his cock. She slid onto it again, rubbing it into the soft hollow of her cheek as Dannii gave some more kisses to his balls, sucking at them as she raised her hand. She gently lifted and rolled them lightly in her fingers, just enough to add a higher sensation as she worked with her sister to suck him off. He felt the pressure rising, the climax building in him, the tension rising in his cock. The two sexy singers had sucked more than enough cocks to see they'd taken him close to the brink, so in their typically teasing fashion, they stopped. Dannii gave one last, full-lipped kiss, leaving a light red lipstick mark on his balls as Kylie slurped off him, dragging her luscious lips off him slowly, taking in every contour of his cock and bulbous head as she slipped off him with a deliberately loud noise.

She looked down to Dannii, who caught her eye with a dirty little smile, evidently knowing exactly what her older sister was thinking. They both shifted back to their original positions so they were on either side of him, then Dannii swooped in and wetly kissed his head before Kylie did the exact same thing. He grunted and thrust up slightly, which made them simultaneously push him back down with a slim hand on his hips either side. They both licked their lovely pouts before leaning forwards and kissing his head, their lips just about meeting round his shaft as they kissed the sides of the bulbous tip, both of them using their tongues to tease the back edge for a second before pulling apart and turning to look up at him with a saucy little smile, Dannii licking her top lip.

"So what do you think, do we suck?" Kylie said with a giggle, both of them grinning up at him from next to his painfully hard cock since the girls had left him on the edge of climax.

"You sure do," he said with a smile down at them, knowing they wouldn't leave him hanging for long.

"How rude," Dannii said, mock offended as they both knelt up next to him, arching their backs so their breasts were pushed out in their tiny tight tops, nipples proudly standing out.

"You know, I've been here for a while and you haven't even fucked me yet," Kylie almost whined, reaching down to softly stroke his thigh.

"Well I can't right now," he said, smirking at her and pulling his hands illustratively.

"Why not, you've got a hardon," Dannii said with a teasing brush of her hand over his stiffy.

"Well she could do it this way, but to properly fuck her I need my hands free," he said, getting a little cocky with them to see what they'd do.

"Why's that?" Kylie said with a smile, gently sliding her hand up his thigh and onto his body.

"Yeah, what do you need to do to my sister besides use this?" Dannii said, slipping her hand round his cock again and giving a slow little stroking motion.

"I need to be able to grab that ass!" he blurted out. Both the girls giggled sexily, Dannii giving him a slightly firmer jerk, teasing the back of his head.

"You mean this ass?" Dannii teased, letting him go and laying a good hard little spank on Kylie's arse through her tiny skirt. Kylie gave an exaggerated 'ooh' face and looked back to where her sister had smacked her bum, reaching back and playfully laying a hand on the curve of her hot rear.

"Yeah, that's the one," he breathed, catching Kylie's gaze as she turned back to him with a little smile, lustily toying with the hem of her tiny skirt and giving a tiny flick of her fierce eyebrow. Dannii looked between them, seeing the moment they seemed to be sharing, seeing the passion Kylie shared with her lover.

"What do you think, should we let him?" Dannii purred, looking at her sister. Kylie eyed him up and down for a moment, before a sly smile broke out across her cute lips.

"Definitely," she growled, moving forwards to untie him.

"Well he certainly knows how to use those hands," Dannii said, giving him a smile and taking a quick peek at Kylie's ass as she leaned forwards.

"We must've put on a good show, he's pulled these knots so tight I can barely undo them," Kylie said, looking down at him with a slightly smug grin as her fingers worked their way into the tightened ropes, brushing against his numb feeling hands.

"Maybe he just likes being tied up," Dannii said with wink, licking her lips before giving him a cheeky smile.

"Perhaps, we'd better explore that in the future I think," Kylie said, looking at Dannii with a sexy grin as she pulled the ropes free, letting his arms loose. He lowered them, feeling the blood rush back into them as he moved his hands to get them working properly again ready for their next task.

"You might as well take her from behind, she loves that and it'll give you plenty to do with those," Dannii commented, pointing to his hands with a little giggle.

"Oh I love it from behind do I?" Kylie said, turning back to Dannii with a sexy little smirk, still holding the rope.

"Orgasms don't lie sis," Dannii purred, giving a naughty grin.

"True," Kylie said with a giggle as he sat up, his rock hard cock pressing against his stomach waiting for the moment he could penetrate Kylie.

"So what are we gonna do with her?" he said to Kylie, indicating her younger sister sitting neatly on the bed with them, horny as hell.

"How about we tie her up? Make her feel what it's like to watch?" Kylie said with a devilish smile, holding the rope out.

"She knows me too well," Dannii said with a smile as she eyed the rope, shifting round towards the head of the bed quite eagerly. He just laughed slightly and moved round as Dannii got into place, laying back and raising her hands. Kylie knelt up and leaned over, her little skirt offering a little peek at her tight arse as she secured her younger sister. Giving a testing pull at the bindings, Dannii seemed quite happy to be bound by her sister and smiled in confirmation. Kylie smiled, then turned to him, sitting on the bed with a rock solid 8" cock.

"I think you're ready for me somehow," she said with a giggle.

"Just a bit," he murmured, looking at her cute little cheerleader outfit, how it hugged her little body.

"Just wait a few moments more, and I'm all yours," Kylie said, slipping off the bed and heading back to her bag again. She dug around in it for a moment, then pulled out a little purple pocket vibrator. He looked at its slim form, then up at her with a slightly questioning yet humoured look.

"I always have it, for...emergencies," Kylie purred, running her tongue over her teeth as she slid back onto the bed.

"I'm sure you have lots of them," he smirked as she moved back between him and Dannii.

"Well you may as well do me doggy style, we're both gonna love it, so let's not pretend there's a better way," Kylie said with a little laugh, wiggling her tongue at him before turning and pulling herself onto her hands and knees so she was facing Dannii, crawling forwards a little so she was between her legs.

"See, told you she loved it," Dannii said with an almost smug grin.

"Damn right. Now come on, you know the way," Kylie said with a lick of her lips and a flick of her eyebrow. He certainly did, quickly kneeling up and moving into place behind Kylie as she turned to Dannii in her slutty little cheerleader outfit, the skirt almost revealing her wet pussy. He positioned himself behind her and then flipped her tiny skirt up over her back, revealing her stunning arse and the juicy bulge of her pussy peeking between her smooth thighs. He took hold of her curvy hips, his fingers bunching her tiny sandy coloured skirt up a little more as he took a firm grip and pushed his throbbing erection forwards. Kylie moaned softly as his bulbous head made first contact with her swollen pussy lips, the tip slipping into the slick entrance just a little as he lined up.

"Come on baby, don't tease me," Kylie murmured, looking back with a smirk. Despite the fact she had teased him, he had no intentions of revenge. He pushed his hands up onto her waist and squeezed her slightly so she gave a little gasp of breath before he pushed into her. Kylie inhaled the needed breath rather hastily as half his thick shaft slipped into her sweet haven, hearing him groan as she let her body simply react, her muscles clasping at his impaling organ, gripping him tightly in the hot, wet vice. Dannii was delightful, but somehow Kylie's pussy just hit his spot even more. But he was still basically comparing perfection to itself, so he dropped the though immediately and slid another couple of inches of his cock into her, pushing into her tight pussy, feeling her yield and ripple round him.

"Mm Kylie," he groaned as he gave one last push and her snatch swallowed all 8" of him, Kylie squealing as he went balls deep, feeling her cervix pushed open by the tip of his large cock. She gasped and breathed heavily for a moment as he held himself in her, getting used to his cock deep in her body. It was exactly where she wanted it, except perhaps her tight little ass, but it was the first time she'd been fucked since she'd last seen him and despite her quite frequent toy use, she had to give her body a second to adjust to the penetration. He could feel that she needed a moment to get used to him, it'd happened before when he'd gone straight for all 8", she was only little after all, and he was already close to orgasm and wanted to make it last. Being right to the hilt in Kylie's hot, squeezing pussy wasn't exactly helping hold it back.

"That's why you know the way baby," she mumbled, wiggling her hips on him a little as he pulled back. It felt to Kylie like he was drawing her insides with him she was hugging him so tight, her pussy twitching till she felt her lips bulge as the large head threatened to pop back out of her. It was something she knew he wasn't about to do, but she gave him a tight squeeze just to let him know what she could do. He gave a grunt and pushed a couple of inches back into her, making her smile before softly moaning as he powerfully pushed all the way back into her diminutive form. Kylie reached out and with a quick flick of her wrist, flipped Dannii's tiny pleated skirt up over her stomach, exposing her horny pussy.

"I can't leave her hanging," Kylie purred, glancing back at him.

"I knew she got that out for a reason!" Dannii enthused, pointing to the vibrator, grinning elatedly and spreading her legs a little more for her older sister. As he pushed deep again, Kylie moved forwards so he could keep up alright, she didn't need to even move 8" so there was no problem. He simply shuffled forwards a little to stay behind her and gave her a slightly harder thrust in return. Not something he was gonna make a habit of just there, since he was trying to enjoy the older Minogue siblings sweet pussy for as long as he could. Kylie raised the little pocket rocket toy and flicked it on, turning it to just a low setting before lowering her head to Dannii's pussy for the second time that day. Slipping her tongue out, she brushed over her clit as she followed in with the buzzing toy, pushing it firmly against her younger sisters swollen lips.

"I knew you wouldn't forget about me," Dannii purred with a sexy little moan as Kylie licked teasing round her clit, flicking under the hood and over the nub as she stroked the top of her toy slowly up and down her dripping entrance. He watched as best he could, mostly just telling from the noises and the reactions of Dannii as she pulled and tugged at her bindings. His pace increased a little, still giving Kylie all 8" of his cock but just pumping a little faster.

"Oh yeah both of you seem to be liking this," Kylie said with a naughty little smile, looking up at Dannii and glancing back over her shoulder at him as he stroked his cock in and out of her hot body.

"You're loving it as well," Dannii breathed, watching him thrusting in and out of her older sister steadily now, giving her all 8" still. He leaned back, and as he pulled back laid a little spank on the hot Aussie. Kylie ground herself back as he pushed into her again and pushed her mouth into her sister's pussy, sucking and tongue at the clit vigorously for a moment that made Dannii moan deeply. Kylie pulled up for air, slipping the tip of the toy into Dannii now and sliding it slowly up and down.

Noj
Noj
745 Followers