KLS The Naughty Cheerleaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

"I sure do," she murmured before leaning back down to carefully watch her work on her younger sisters snatch. Her warm breath tickled Dannii's prominent clit as she worked the toy in and out of her sister, turning the speed up so that her younger sis gave a throaty moan that made him up his pace, thrusting quite hard into Kylie now, her taking about 5" now since he couldn't give her all of himself at the speed he was going now. Kylie didn't mind though, she moaned in pleasure as her body stepped up a gear in stimulation, more than happy since he was still going in to his full depth as he slid his hands back to her bum, squeezing it firmly.

"God you're a slut sis," Kylie teased as she lowered her mouth again, pushing all 4" of the slim toy into Dannii and starting to tongue at her rock hard clit.

"So are you though," she breathed, looking to him as he fucked her, watching Kylie's body rock from the thrusts. Kylie didn't reply, simply running the tip of her tongue round and round her younger sisters clit, making Dannii's toes curl from the sensations as she did, her nose rubbing Dannii's little strip of hair.

"God she's good," she gasped, closing her eyes and tipping her head back, "so do her harder," Dannii whispered breathlessly, pulling at her ropes. Her suggestion might as well have been a command, Kylie grunting loudly as he sped up more, energetically thrusting half his cock into her, getting himself towards his climax. Kylie could no longer concentrate on working Dannii properly, so she turned the toy up to full and pushed it into her, making her moan but letting her just simmer enough to watch. Pushing back to every thrust he gave into her, his hands gave her arse another quick squeeze before he grabbed her hips for leverage, pumping her enthusiastically. She gave him a good squeeze, feeling him shiver and then start to pump her very strongly, his fingers pressing into her skin. Kylie knew exactly what was going on, he was about to come and she had another quick idea for him. Pushing herself back, she squeezed him tightly and reached back to stop him, kneeling and twisting to him as best she could.

"No babe, don't waste that in me. Look at Dannii, go on, look at her," Kylie urged, nodding her head. He looked up, holding still inside Kylie just as she wanted. The gorgeous brunette eyed him excitedly, a spark evident in her as she smiled at him.

"See those tits of hers?" she continued, and he looked down to her chest again. It was heaving with her heavy breathing, her large breasts rising and falling, nipples sticking through the fabric as they had been when he'd arrived.

"Uh huh," he breathed, his hands slipping back to slowly caress her famous ass.

"Wouldn't you like to fuck those?" she whispered huskily, twisting enough to catch his gaze. His cock gave a twitch inside her, all the answer she needed.

"Definitely, come on baby, let's give it a go," she purred before leaning forwards and slipping off his cock, his 8" stiffy springing back up towards his stomach. Kylie moved over to Dannii's left side, not even needing to ask for any co-operation since Dannii slid down on the bed straight away, laying down flat with her arms back so he could mount her alright. Kylie reached out and gave her younger sisters impressive breasts a quick squeeze before pulling up her tiny top, letting Dannii's big boobs bounce free. Since she was unable to take it off her she just pulled it up as high as she could, nearing Dannii's neck so it was well out the way. He didn't hesitate in straddling Dannii's smooth midsection, his cock sticking straight up as he moved forwards to position himself right.

"This won't take long," Dannii said with a little giggle.

"Nope," Kylie said, giggling in return as she reached out and pushed Dannii's large breasts together round his cock as he held it down. He leaned on her shoulders and started to vigorously thrust between her large breasts, glimpsing the smile on Kylie's face as he tit fucked her younger sister. Feeling her warm, soft breasts pushed round his cock didn't quite match up to Kylie's tight pussy, but he was so close it didn't matter. He gave a few short, sharp strokes, holding his climax for as long as he could before he couldn't take it any more. Kylie let go of Dannii's boobs, reaching out and grabbing his cock. She jerked him furiously and aimed him down at her younger sisters voluptuous breasts, only taking a second before he came hard. He groaned loudly, his hips bucking and legs feeling weak as he unloaded, several hot spurts of come jetting onto the younger Minogue's lovely rack. Kylie milked the last drops from him with her talented hand before letting him go, and he couldn't stop himself from just slumping down onto Dannii's smooth tummy. She gave a grunt of surprise and looked up at him with a humoured smile.

"I think she'd like you to get off, well again that is," Kylie quipped with a cute little sideways smile, making Dannii giggle slightly. He realised he was probably crushing the foxy brunette and pulled himself off, slumping down on the sheets next to her, resting his head down on her smooth leg. They all breathed heavily for a moment before Kylie made the bed shift as pulled herself onto all fours, flicking her hair back out the way as she leaned over Dannii's chest, catching her gaze briefly from under her well shaped eyebrows.

"You need a clean up," she murmured before leaning down and dragging her tongue over her breasts, licking his come off her smooth skin. He looked up and watched transfixed as Dannii was whilst Kylie cleaned her up. She moved to her right breast, dragging her tongue across her and then ending with a quick nip of her teeth that made Dannii gasp in surprise. Kylie just shot her a devilish smile before she did another lick across her, dragging over the nipple as she collected the streaks of come that lay on Dannii's soft skin. She slurped them into her mouth noisily before giving a proper little bite, making her younger sister yelp. Kylie didn't stop, she just checked around for any more on her sisters right breast as she swallowed, and then attached herself to the nipple when she was satisfied it was clean.

Sucking vigorously, she attacked with her tongue for a moment before administering another nip that made Dannii squeak in a mix of sensations and letting go, moving to the left breasts. Kylie did exactly the same thing, licking, nipping and biting at the soft flesh of her younger sisters left breast, being kind enough to avoid the love bite she sported above her nipple. Kylie ended the same way, suckling at the stiff left nipple and giving it quite a hard bite that left a mark round the base before she pulled away, showily wiping her mouth and swallowing again with a smile.

"I thought you were gonna gimme another love bite," Dannii said, looking down at the one he'd given her.

"I can give you another one if you want," Kylie purred, smirking at the thought.

"Well at least I'd match," Dannii giggled, arching her back and offering her chest to her older sibling. Kylie smiled indulgently, leaning down to her sister's right breast. She picked her spot so her breasts would roughly match, then sucked onto the soft skin, sealing her red lips on and biting down with her teeth. Dannii squealed as Kylie attached herself, biting her lip as Kylie bit down hard into her breast and sucked hard, giving her one hell of a mark she was sure. Her legs kicked slightly as she fought the painful sensation, feeling Kylie bite in just a little harder before letting go. She gasped in relief as her sister let go, looking down at the strong love bite she now sported on her right breast to match her left, the teeth marks very visible.

"There, happy?" Kylie giggled.

"Very," she replied, smiling up at her. He looked over and gave an approving little nod and smile at her, having recovered now. Kylie looked up at Dannii's hands, which she wiggled stiffly for her to show she needed blood flow back. She reached forwards and worked on the knots, untying them much easier than she had him since Dannii hadn't pulled them so tight. After freeing her, she dropped the rope down on one of the pillows still residing on the bed and pulled her sister up into a quick kiss, her breasts still hanging free from her top.

"You know, I think Dannii could use a good spanking," Kylie said out of the blue, slipping her arm round Dannii's smooth back.

"Why's that?" he said, looking up quite interestedly, unable to stop himself from gazing at Dannii's luscious breasts for a few moments.

"Look at her, she's a slutty little cheerleader. A good spanking should put her back in line," Kylie purred, giving him a wink and licking her lips.

"Yeah, I've been sooo bad," Dannii whined hotly, making his heart jump. She sexily pulled her tiny top off over her head, shaking her long brown hair out and giving him an innocent look.

"Don't give me the puppy dog eyes," he teased as he slid over the sit on the bed, reaching out for her. Dannii just giggled and offered her hand to him, cheekily jiggling her chest a little. With a smile he pulled her forwards, dragging her slim, light form up along the bed and over his lap with a little squeal from her. Kylie gave a little laugh as she saw her sister's bum pulled up over his lap and her legs kicking for a moment before a quick slap from him through her tiny pleated skirt stilled her. Kylie slid up behind him on the bed as he lifted Dannii's tiny skirt up to reveal her sexy rear, slightly bigger than Kylie's due to Dannii's frame but still tight and toned, and seriously spankable.

"Ignore any protests, she loves it done hard," Kylie whispered into his ear, pausing for a moment before nipping him lightly on the earlobe and kissing his neck a couple of times. He rubbed his hand softly over Dannii's smooth arse, then raised his hand and laid a hard smack on her, making Dannii squeal loudly, in pain as much as surprise that he'd given her such a spank so soon.

"See, she didn't ask you to stop," Kylie purred, grinning at Dannii as she looked up just before she got dealt another hard spank, making her grunt loudly and clench her arse as she sting spread through her cheeks.

"Oh yeah she needs another one of those!" Kylie exclaimed, leaning forwards next to him and swatting her younger sister hard on the ass, making her give a loud yelp that turned to a groan as the sensation passed, her bum unclenching slowly.

"Yeah she definitely likes that," he said with a smile, raising his hand and laying a good hard spank on Dannii's rear. Not harsh like the first few, just a good hard spank that made her positively growl and writhe slightly on his lap, hitting the spot she liked quite well it seemed. He reached down under her to where her large heavy breasts were hanging down past his legs, nipples towards the floor. Cupping the heavy weight of her left one, he gave a good fondle, teasing the nipple with his fingers to mix the stimulation she was getting before giving her another good hard spank that made her cry out.

"Oh god," Dannii moaned, her eyes squeezing shut as she fought the sensations overwhelming her mind. He gave her a couple of harder spanks again, one on each cheek, giving them a nice pink glow overall and sending a good little sting into Dannii that made her clit throb as she moaned in unadulterated pleasure now.

"Now's the moment lover," Kylie whispered into his ear, reaching down in front of him and wrapping her hand around his renewed hardon. Giving a quick squeeze and a pump, she more than got her message across.

"Remember, she likes it rough," Kylie whispered huskily, before biting quite strongly on his shoulder, making him grimace slightly before he gave one quite last spank to Dannii and then whisked her onto the bed. She squealed in surprise as she was lifted up and cast passionately on the bed on her stomach, cushioned by her large breasts as she landed. Looking up, she saw him slide onto his knees behind her and felt him grab her slim hips, pulling her up onto her knees. She looked up at Kylie who had a naughty smile and was gently stroking her own nipple.

"Don't pretend you aren't gagging for this," she said, sticking her tongue out slightly.

"What? Hey wait a minute," Dannii said, a token protest as she still let herself be put on all fours by him, her heart missing a beat as she felt his large erection brush over her smooth, slightly reddened arse cheeks.

"If I only had a little KY," she mumbled, feeling a little thrill spread through her as he pushed his large cock to her tight anus, pushing dryly against her.

"No chance," Kylie said simply as he grabbed her hips tightly and gave a good push forwards. Dannii's eyes widened and she gave a scream as her arsehole was stretched open to take the large, bulbous head of his cock, something she didn't do without lube very often. She wriggled under him, trying to pull away but also push back, fighting herself over letting him penetrate her ass this way. He made the call for her, reaching out and grabbing her slim wrists, pulling her arms behind her back and making her drop face first onto the bed. She gave another squeak as her shoulders were strained, then gave a loud yelp as he gave another push. Her voice turned to a whimper as his large head popped into her hot, tight ass, taking the strain off her sphincter somewhat and letting a pleasurable wave spread through her.

"Oh god," she moaned, a shudder of pleasure spreading through her and making her tremble under him.

"See, I told you," Kylie said, now stroking her own clit steadily over the anal show they were giving her. Dannii felt him give her another moment to bask in her little oasis of pleasure before he gripped her tightly and pushed hard, making her take him balls deep in a single motion. Again it was something she didn't do that often without lube, but her sphincter didn't stand a chance at holding him back. She gave a loud squeal, pulling at his grip on her wrists as he sunk his thick cock all the way into her arse, making her back arch and muscles squeeze and grab at him as he slid deeply into her. Dannii felt his tight balls bump the back of her swollen pussy lips and knew he was right in, giving him a voluntary squeeze as the pain dissipated from her to test it out. She hadn't taken an anal penetration this deep for quite a while, especially not unlubed, and she had to admit it felt good. He released her wrists, and she pushed herself back up onto all fours for him, glancing at Kylie.

"You should see her smile!" Kylie exclaimed, pointing a finger. Dannii dropped her head and blushed, a little embarrassed that she was enjoying the rough penetration. Kylie gave him a little flick of her eyebrows, suggesting he should get on and fuck her. He didn't have any reason not to, so he pulled back all the way out of her tight ass so his bulbous head teased her sphincter before he pushed powerfully back in, making Dannii moan in a mixture if sensations, feeling slightly uncomfortable since she was still trying to adjust. He pushed all the way in again, forcing a ragged sigh from under her hair, which was hanging down and blocking any view of her face he could get. He reached up and took hold of her waist, squeezing her firmly before he started to pump, thrusting around 5" of his cock in and out of her tight ass hard, making her squeal.

"So big..." was all Dannii managed to mutter as he pumped her, feeling her tremble and clench around him, a mixture of discomfort and pleasure washing over her as he pumped her in the ass. He was just giving her something to writhe over, and then slowed down a little again, feeling her give him a good squeeze with her sphincter as a sign of gratitude as he started to give steady thrusts into her, making sure she took it all the way in every time but just giving her the time to get into it more. She gave a wiggle of her hips and settled with a quiet sigh, starting to push back to meet him. He leaned back and gave another little smack to the top of her ass, making her gasp slightly as he fucked her in the ass, feeling her pulsing and gripping him with her muscles much like Kylie did when they had anal sex.

"Roll her over baby," Kylie said saucily as she watched, still gently stroking her stiff clit as she watched her younger sister take it hard. Dannii looked up, then gave a glance back to him through her masses of hair as he ran his hands over her smooth lower back and then pulled slowly out. Dannii gave a little sigh as his head popped out of her tight hole, then rolled over onto her back without protest and raised her legs. She reached down and hooked them back, knowing full well he was going to do her in an anal missionary position so she may as well help him out. She smiled up at him sexily, fully welcoming his big hard cock being pushed back into her forbidden hole now she was loosened and ready. He didn't disappoint, aiming his cock and pushing at her back hole, giving just a small push and popping back into her arsehole. Dannii gave him a good squeeze, making him groan before he slipped himself all the way back into her, making them both groan loudly.

Kylie stopped playing with herself and moved over across the bed till she was next to Dannii, looking down at her younger sister as he got a rhythm going again, pushing in and out of her ass. They were both groaning and grunting, a sheen of sweat covering them both. Kylie smiled and slid her hands under Dannii's right leg were she was holding it back and onto her large breasts, groping the surgically enhanced mounds. Dannii murmured something meaningless as Kylie fondled her, moving back to the nipples, twiddling and tweaking them in her fingers, scraping them gently with her fingernails. Kylie grabbed Dannii's lower leg, bending it back down since she was holding it with her hand hooked behind her knee.

"Kylie what the..." Dannii started, but she shushed her younger sister with a finger to her soft lips. Pushing her leg down, she leaned in and started to kiss Dannii's breasts again, looking down as he started to pump harder, sending a shiver through Dannii as he started to get towards his peak. Without any further ceremony, she started biting over the large, soft breasts, giving good solid nips with her teeth that made Dannii give little yelps and squeals through her groans of pleasure. Kylie bit and nipped her way all over her younger sisters rack, leaving a trail of bite marks all over her breasts, making her almost scream when she hit the sensitive patches of her love bites. She pulled back, kneeling up and running her fingers through Dannii's hair softly, looking down at the bite marks left on her younger sister. Dannii looked down, then up mock-accusingly before her face contorted and she shuddered as she got to the brink.

"Come on sis, let's go," Kylie said quite demandingly he thought, watching as she reached down for her rock hard clit. He started to pump harder, going as deep as he could into Dannii, which made her grunt and squeeze him tighter, her hot anal muscles enclosing him so completely as she pushed her hips up into Kylie's fingers as they worked expertly at bringing her off. Dannii couldn't take any more and orgasmed hard, her body tensing and then convulsing somewhat with a loud scream from her. She threw her head back, her arse grasping and milking him as tight as it possibly could whilst Kylie continued to finger her. He couldn't take the sight and sensations before him, and gave a few final pumps for as long as he could hold on before he buried himself into her and let go with a long, low groan, emptying his balls into her hot ass, spurting his load deeply into Dannii's forbidden haven.

"Nice show," Kylie purred, raising her hand and sucking her fingers clean with a sexy look, making Dannii giggle as she looked up tiredly from under her shaken up hair. He pulled back and let his softening cock slip out of her arse with a slight squelch, sitting down on the bed. Dannii let go of her legs and stretched the stiff slender limbs out, laying one of her legs down over him, which he happily let her lay over his lap, enjoying the warmth of her skin. They rested for a minute, Kylie just watching over them as they breathed heavily, just waiting for some of the sweat to help cool them down, both of them burning hot from their oh-so pleasurable exertions.

Noj
Noj
745 Followers