KLS The Naughty Cheerleaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
746 Followers

"Glad you liked it," Dannii finally replied, sitting up on the bed and stretching. She looked round with a smile, then flashed him one before leaning forwards and locking lips with him. Her tongue briefly slipped into his mouth, teasing his before she pulled away, pulling her legs back and kneeling on the bed, dropping onto all fours and arching her back for another stretch. She exposed herself completely, the soft bulge of her pussy and now loosened ass as she almost posed on the bed, her skirt still caught up round her hips. Kylie eyed her sexy younger sister for a moment, before leaning forwards and crawling sexily up behind her, flicking her hair back as she reached out and took hold of Dannii's hips. Dannii just looked back slightly curiously, not saying a word as Kylie slid in and planted a kiss on the back of her soft pussy, her tongue flicking out.

"Ooh yeah," Dannii purred with a smile, looking over at him excitedly as her older sister started to eat her pussy from behind. Kylie giggled a little through Dannii's snatch as she wiggled in front of her, moving her hands more onto her younger sisters arse, using her thumbs to ever so slightly spread the cheeks. Kylie slid her tongue out, all the way under to the top of Dannii's slit and then started to tongue steadily back and forth, the tip just dipping into the juicy haven as she moved it along it. She pushed her tongue fully up, teasing over her sister's clit and through her neat little strip of hair, the same as her own. She continued to work like that, just tonguing steadily up and down, not looking to get her younger sister off, simply wanting a taste.

"Higher," Dannii whispered, glancing back at Kylie from under a few strands of her loose brown hair. Kylie stopped for a moment, catching Dannii's gaze before giving a sly smile and lowering her head again, slipping her tongue right into her younger sister's pussy. Dannii let out a moan before Kylie slid her tongue back out, dragging it up the back of her swollen lips to her tight ass. Circling her tongue round the right ring, she teased her sister before pushing into the loosened hole, working her powerful tongue in. Dannii moaned, giving Kylie's tongue a little squeeze with her muscles as she tasted his come where he'd climaxed in her younger sisters ass just a few minutes earlier. Kylie gave a little wiggle more and then pulled back out, giving another quick rimming before slipping down to Dannii's soft pussy again. Having been watching the sisters enjoying themselves for a couple of minutes, then Dannii requesting Kylie go further with her, had brought his cock back to life and he had a good hardon again.

"Very nice," he murmured, watching Kylie eat Dannii's pussy quite expertly, sucking at her soft inner lips. Kylie just glanced sideways at him and smiled with her busy lips, her hands squeezing a little firmer at her sister's bum. He slid round on the bed till he was behind Kylie, watching her own tight, delicious ass in front of him, just peeking out from under her skirt. Despite where her vision was focussed, Kylie was well aware of where he was and gave her hips a seductive wiggle, shaking her cute rear at him temptingly. She knew he'd never resist, and was vindicated when she felt him raise her skirt up over her smooth back once again followed by the tip of his hardon pushing insistently at her pussy. She held herself tight for a moment to just tease for a second, before relaxing and letting him in, moaning deeply as his cock pushed into her soaked snatch again, slipping easily into his this time and sliding around half his length in. He grunted over her groans as he penetrated her, feeling her give him a little squeeze as she continued to eat her sister's pussy.

He started to pump steadily in and out, pushing down into her so he stroked over her G-spot as he thrust in, feeling her quiver slightly. She mumbled in pleasure as she ran her tongue over her sister's ass, just dipping in a little before moving back to her pussy. Sliding just over half his cock in and out of Kylie, he moved to make sure he was going deeply, giving her one hard 8" push that made her yelp in pleasure, raising her head from her sister. Dannii took her opportunity, moving with ninja-like speed and precision as she rolled over forwards and then quickly pulled herself back under Kylie, holding onto her ribs and back to pull herself underneath till her warm flowing hair pooled round his knees. He looked down with an amused expression as Dannii pulled herself into place, hearing Kylie giggle as Dannii was now in a 69 position with her.

"I'll return the favour," Dannii murmured with a smile before raising her head and starting to lick firmly at Kylie's clit as he thrust in and out. All the older Minogue sibling had to do now was gasp and moan as she was taken from behind and had her clit licked at the same time. She hadn't orgasmed since she'd sixty-nined with Dannii during their tease, so was pretty close to one, feeling very hot and horny. Dannii worked as she knew Kylie loved, making fast circles round her clit one way, then suddenly switching back the other direction. Her eyes were watching intently as her older sisters pussy stretched and hugged his thick 8" cock as he fucked her, and she could tell from his angle and Kylie's little squeaks here and there that he was doing a number on her G-spot.

"Just come would you!" Dannii said dominatingly, giving a giggle as she used the same tone Kylie had earlier to her, more than once in fact. Kylie tensed up as her orgasm threatened to take her, only giving Dannii the signal to start nibbling at her clit, mixing the use of her teeth, tongue and lips rapidly as he pumped a little harder, really working her G-spot now. Kylie had no hope against her two lovers and gave a jolt, letting out a loud breathy squeal of pleasure. She trembled and shook through her orgasm, not coming hard enough to squirt but still getting a little juicier. He slowed to a stop, then started to slowly slide himself out of Kylie's sweet pussy, still rock hard. Dannii eyed his shaft for a moment, glistening with her sister's tasty juices and then leaned up, sliding her tongue onto his shaft, licking up the sides and sucking at the underside as he pulled out. She saw Kylie's pussy lips bulge, the pink inner ones pulled outwards a little before his bulbous head popped free. Dannii immediately closed in, slurping up the little extra juices that were released by him pulling out before sucking his large head into her mouth, giving him a good tonguing before sliding her lips off poutily.

He pulled back and sat down, watching as Dannii raised her head again and started to lovingly lap at her older sister. She thoroughly licked over the swollen lips, sliding her tongue in tantalisingly before giving a teasing circle of her clit and pulling away. Pulling on Kylie's hips, Dannii pulled herself more up between her legs so she could get more access and give a little more. She kissed and tongued the back of her older sister's pussy for a moment, then pushed her tongue up and ran round Kylie's as-yet untouched arsehole. Kylie gave a little sigh of pleasure as Dannii gave a quick rim before moving back to kiss her clit and end her little oral session on her older sibling. Kylie slid off to the side, laying on her side on the warm sheets and regaining her breath, her nipples still sticking enticingly through her thin top.

"Anyone would think she'd had enough," he said to Dannii with a smile, looking down at her lying on the bed just in front of him. Dannii tipped her head back, her hair dangling down on the bed as she looked up at him over her eyebrows, licking her top lip saucily.

"You know, I think she's just as naughty a cheerleader as me," she purred, flicking her eyebrows with little wink.

"Think she needs a little...punishment?" he said, reaching down and playfully flipping her pouting lower lip. Dannii looked down and gave a little giggle, looking over at her sister, who looked up with a slight smile.

"A good spanking certainly wouldn't hurt," Dannii said with a smile.

"You don't think so?" he said with a laugh, indicating her bum slightly since he's spanked her earlier on.

"Well, wouldn't hurt her in any way she didn't like," she said, kneeling up on the bed and leaning over to give him a quick kiss. He smiled as the sexy brunette turned away, thanking every deity he could name that these two goddesses had taken an interest in him. He pulled himself over to the edge of the bed, as he had done with Dannii a while earlier, his hardon again standing proudly back against his stomach.

"Come on sis, time you learnt your lesson," Dannii said, reaching out to pull Kylie up onto her knees on the bed from where she'd been resting.

"I hope not, so I have to be given it over and over," Kylie grinned, letting herself be tugged up onto all fours and crawling sexily forwards towards him. She cheekily leaned down and gave the underside of his cock a kiss and glanced up at him.

"Get over there!" Dannii snapped playfully, pushing her sisters firm ass, shoving Kylie so she flopped down over his lap with a little grunt. He grabbed her waist and pulled her over fully so her tight rear was up in the air, little skirt still somehow down where it was supposed to be. Dannii reached over and flicked it up out the way, exposing her again Kylie may as well not have the skirt on, it'd spent so much time pushed out the way.

"Give it to her," Dannii beamed, smiling on as she was about to watch her sister get a good spanking. He had no intentions of letting her down, jokingly licking his hand before raising it in the air behind Kylie. He brought it down swiftly, just as he had done with Dannii, laying a hard spank to test her out. Kylie squealed and Dannii grinned widely as she saw her older sister clench her tight arse, her powerful thighs tensing. He stroked Kylie's bum softly, giving her a light squeeze before he administered another hard slap, making her squeal loudly again and bite her lip. Dannii felt a rush go through her as she saw him spank her sibling, feeling her clit give a pulse that made her thighs try to squeeze together. Kylie was breathing loudly, her body rocking slightly on his legs where her expanding chest made her move up and down. Her nipples were like rock on her perky breast, just over his legs and held in tightly by the hugging top, begging to be set free and properly fondled.

"Oh yeah go on, she loves it hard," Dannii cooed, leaning forwards on her hands with an eager smile. He just smiled back at her and pulled his arm back, delivering another powerful spank that made Kylie positively howl. Her delectable rear was now turning a good shade of pink from her punishment, and she was holding onto him quite tightly, her body tensed.

"Go on, another of those," Dannii commanded, looking on with wide, excited eyes now as she saw her sister receive what she had. He decided to indulge her, and delivered a fast, hard swat to Kylie, making her give her a piercing squeal that turned to a deep, throaty moan. He comfortingly stroked her reddened arse, rubbing the smooth cheeks and making Kylie sigh with slight relief.

"Can I give her one of those?" Dannii asked, looking at him with semi-pleading eyes. He was amazed she'd asked him, and wasn't about to stop Dannii from spanking her own sister. He eyed the gorgeous, topless brunette for a moment, pausing at her lovely breasts.

"Knock yourself out," he said, holding up a welcoming hand. Dannii hopped onto the floor on her feet with glee, pattering round so she was next to Kylie opposite him where she could give a real good smack. Kylie breathed loudly in anticipation, looking back to try and see what her younger sister was up to. Dannii ran her hand over Kylie's toned cheek, then slipped her fingers down between her legs and rubbed her clit for a moment. Kylie moaned softly as the pleasure spread through her, then held breath in anticipation as she felt her rapidly pull her hand away, and knew what she was about to do. Using her beautifully slim hand, Dannii laid a stinging slap on Kylie's ass, making her older sibling give a shudder and a loud yelp of pain, clenching and reaching back to grab her bum. She'd taken all the hard slaps they needed to give her to test the waters, and she'd shown she was after harder spanks than Dannii.

"She's horny as hell again already," Dannii said simply, sitting down next to him and showing off by licking Kylie's juices from her fingers.

"I bet she is," he said with a smile as he gave Kylie a firm slap. She gave a little gasp, a pleasurable one as she was allowed back into her spanking comfort zone. Dannii sat down next to him, sliding her smooth arm round his bare back and resting her head against his left shoulder, which he didn't need to move to spank Kylie. Dannii reached down and brushed her fingers through her sisters blonde hair, almost soothingly before he gave another spank and pushed a moan from Kylie, one of pure pleasure.

"See, she loves being spanked, far more than me," Dannii said, licking her lips at him.

"You didn't seem to mind that much," he said, stroking Kylie for a moment.

"Because I've been a bad girl," Dannii growled at him, giving him a look like Kylie often did.

"Like Kylie here," he said, giving another good spank that made her grunt, raising her head, her eyes fluttering before she saw Dannii's smooth, tanned legs next to her. She turned and looked up, giving her and then him a wanton look with a sly smile.

"Damn right I've been bad," Kylie breathed, grunting and closing her eyes as he gave a teasing smack to each cheek, her clit now throbbing to her heartbeat.

"I think more of a punishment is needed," Dannii said with a devilish smile, turning round and reaching for something. She appeared a moment later with the length of rope, smiling down at Kylie, who smiled back. He pulled his hand back and gave one last hard spank that made the sexy singer tense and squeal, then picked her off his lap and rolled back onto the bed with her. Kylie squealed as Dannii dodged back out the way, her older sister tumbling over him, rolling onto the bed on her front. She flicked her hair back and looked up at them with a lusty expression, licking her full lips as Dannii turned and moved in. Kylie pushed herself up, curling to sit up when she felt him take hold of her wrists, glancing round at him in anticipation, her pussy dripping wet now as she was taken by her sister and her lover.

"Doesn't seem like much of a punishment," he said, pulling Kylie's arms up to the metal head rail as she shuffled herself up the bed on her slightly sore rear.

"Oh it will be," Dannii purred, crawling sexily over the tangled covers towards them. She knelt next to Kylie, and faced no resistance as she strongly tied her older sisters hands, knotting the rope confidently, showing she'd done it lots of times before. She admired her handiwork, then looked down to see Kylie looking up at her bondage with a contented little smirk. Dannii leaned down and kissed her sexy sister, their red lips pressing together. Their tongues immediately sought each other's out, pushing out and dancing together, massaging and stroking one another's as they kissed hotly, finally breaking their passionate moment with a deep breath. They rested their foreheads together briefly, looking into each other's eyes soulfully as they shared an intimate moment before a sexy little smile slid across Dannii's cute lips. Kylie smiled back, then playfully lunged forwards and tried to bite her younger sister's lip as she pulled away, giving a little giggle.

"This is why you need to be punished, no respect," Dannii said with a naughty grin as she knelt up. Evidently pondering for a moment, she reached out and placed her hands on Kylie more humble breasts, squeezing them gently and slipping her fingers under the edges of her top. In one sharp motion, she tore the tiny top off so she sat topless to match her, perky breasts on display with a gasp from her. She gave a smirk and slide away down past her feet, eyeing her siblings neat tits. He moved down the bed to where Dannii was, both of them looking at the bound Kylie, him gazing at her freed breasts.

"So how do you intend to punish her further?" he said.

"Just keep up with me baby," she whispered sexily, turning to him and kissing him hard. He moaned as Dannii snogged him, pushing him down on the bed on his back, his rock hard cock pressing into her smooth, warm tummy. His hands slid round her smooth back, now uninhibited by a top, which also allowed her lovely large breasts to press against his chest. He kissed her for a moment before breaking free and kissing onto her neck, Dannii taking the opportunity to lift her hips and pull herself forwards, pushing back tentatively for a moment to get the right position. She wiggled sexily for a moment, then pushed herself down and impaled herself fully on his 8" hardon, giving a breathy moan as she took him all the way in again, feeling herself filled completely.

"Oh yeah she does love a good cock," Kylie commented, smiling as she watched her younger sister drive down on him.

"Like her sister then," he said with a smirk, glancing over at her before he swiftly rolled Dannii onto her back. She gave a little giggle as he turned her over, wrapping her legs up round his arse and pulling him into her again, grunting as she felt him push at her cervix with his bulbous head. Kylie looked a tad frustrated despite trying to hide it, her legs squeezing together, not hiding her juicy pussy as she tried to stimulate herself a little bit.

"See, she's already getting agitated," Dannii said with a pleased giggle, looking over from under him as he sucked lightly at her neck.

"That's 'cause she's a horny little devil, right Kylie?" he said, glancing over. Dannii took the moment to arch her back and push her chest out, making her breasts a suddenly more inviting place to be.

"Sure am," she purred, giving a sexy little growl to make it known. He turned back and saw Dannii smiling up at him with her tits out, nipples stiff and proud, waiting to be fondled.

"She doesn't have a pair like this though," she taunted, looking over at her older sister and sticking her tongue out.

"She sure doesn't," he said, reaching up to them as he kept his thrusting up, sliding his full length in and out, making her pussy bulge as he pulled back and almost popping her cervix as he went in. He took hold of her lovely tits again, squeezing as much as he could with his hands, which was quite a lot but still not all of her boobs, pushing them together and moving his hands to stroke them. She moaned softly, letting her body shiver, eyes and mouth fluttering as his fingers started to work her stiff nipples, circling and tweaking them. Kylie gave a spontaneous kick and bit her lip in embarrassment as they looked round at her, Dannii smiling devilishly at her as Kylie's lover worked her over nicely.

"Look at her, she'd be climbing the walls if we hadn't tied her up," Dannii quipped, pushing her hips up as he pushed in, making him pop through her cervix. They both grunted which made Kylie's heart skip a beat, watching him shiver as her sister squeezed with him her hot pussy. She burned with jealously, not because her sister was screwing her bloke, but because she wasn't able to do it or at least join them. Kylie leaned back and pulled herself up, grabbing the rope with her teeth and pulling hard, trying to undo Dannii's precision knot, though it didn't budge at all and she sunk back down horny and desperate again. He started to pump little faster, still using his full length and toying with her breasts, making Dannii smile immensely.

"Go on, fuck her, she deserves it," Kylie urged, reaching out with a foot and brushing her sisters leg. He smiled over as she encouraged him to do her younger sister, squeezing her thighs together now as she burned for release, at the peak of her arousal now. He pinched Dannii's nipples tightly and gave her a couple of good hard thrusts, making her groan loudly. Her fingers clawed at his back a little as he pinched her, digging her nails in before quickly rolling them back over so she was on top, her little skirt dropping down and hiding her penetration again. Dannii knelt up, tugging her nipples out of his gripping fingers and giving a couple of good hard bounces on his cock before stopping her motions.

Noj
Noj
746 Followers