KLS The Naughty Cheerleaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"We better deal with her," she said, indicating her hot sibling.

"Why's that then?" he said, his hands sliding up onto her hips.

"Because I'd like to be able to sit down after all this. If we don't sort her out now, she's gonna spank me like never before," Dannii giggled, reaching down to take hold of his hands.

"Dannii, I'm gonna spank you anyway," Kylie said with one of her smiles and an arch of her famous eyebrow.

"Ok so maybe I can minimise her wrath," Dannii giggled, lifting his hands of her hips and climbing off his cock, leaving it glistening with her sweet juices. Dannii hopped off the bed and went over to her bag, reaching in and then standing up and turning back with something that made both his and Kylie's eyes widen. Dannii was holding up a 10" black dildo on a strap-on harness with a naughty grin, watching Kylie's reaction. They enjoyed strap-ons plenty, but never anything that big. Dannii slid back onto the bed, moving in close and slowly waving the large rubber toy in front of her older sister threateningly. Kylie's eyes followed the thick fake black cock, before she leaned forwards and licked up the underside and culminated with a kiss to the tip. He sat up and gave a little stretch, then moved forwards to help release Kylie. Dannii dropped the huge toy down and untied her knots with ease, something Kylie had feverishly tried to do with her mouth, letting her hands free. Kylie pulled herself straight onto her knees, leaning over and kissing him, leaving a lipstick smudge on him as she pushed her pout onto him.

"Just because I let you down doesn't mean I'm leaving you untied. You're far too dangerous," Dannii purred, holding the rope out at Kylie.

"Mmm kinky," Kylie murmured, turning back and licking her lips.

"Just how you love it, now put your hands behind your back," she said sternly, reaching out ready. Kylie did exactly as she was told, putting her hands submissively behind her back for her younger sibling, jiggling slightly as Dannii roped her and started to tie her tightly, just enough to allow adequate blood flow. The girls had played with all sorts of bondage, so they knew exactly what they were doing, and Kylie knew the kind of things her sister did to her with strap-ons when she was tied this way. Dannii really took on quite a dominant role now, coaxing him forwards as she knelt with her head over Kylie's shoulder.

"Your baby needs a blowjob," Dannii whispered huskily into her sister's ear, giving her a little nudge forwards. Kylie just went with it, leaning over and aiming towards his cock. She gave a little stretch and took him straight into her mouth, letting his cock slide into her willing mouth with a moan as she tasted her sisters juices. He groaned in pleasure as her skilled mouth wrapped round him, feeling her flex her throat as she prepared herself. Dannii slid off the bed and stood up, picking up her toy. He looked up a little mystified, but she just gave him a sexy wink and walked out of the room. Kylie started to bob on him, taking the first few inches for a moment, then wasted no time in taking a breath through her nose and pushing down on him and taking him all the way in on her first push, deepthroating him expertly with a mumble of pleasure that made his cock tingle. He moaned and reached out, stroking Kylie's hair back from her face, seeing the look of concentration on her features as she started to bob up and down his full length, sucking hard at him as she moved to her best given the position.

"Mmm Kylie," he mumbled, fighting the urge to grab her head. She made a little satisfied noise through her mouthful, loving how quickly she could affect him. Going to work with her tongue, she put friction on the bulging head as she bounced it in and out of her talented lips, teasing it just how she knew he liked it. He grunted as she worked her tongue, it mixing with the sensations of her throat as she worked him down it, the buzzing from her vocal chords as she moaned and groaned turning him on immensely. He heard a slight creak from the floor, and looked up with a gasp to see Dannii standing there, leaning against the wall wearing her huge 10" strap-on, the large black toy sticking out menacingly in front of her.

"She ready for me?" she growled, running her tongue over her teeth before giving a little bite.

"I don't think she ever will be," he said with a laugh before a shiver ran through him as Kylie gave a little graze of her teeth. She giggled and moved onto the bed behind Kylie, who tried to glance back through her mouthful, but didn't want to let him out of her mouth, very much enjoying giving him a vigorous blowjob. Dannii reached out and slipped her fingers into Kylie's pussy, making her hips twitch as she hooked two fingers up inside, working them quite forcefully in the tight haven. Dannii only gave her a minute, then pulled her fingers out and pushed them into her mouth, sucking them clean as she shuffled into place. She pulled her fingers out, then reached down and took hold of the strap-on, pushing the head of the huge toy to Kylie's arse, pushing the firm cheeks apart. Kylie whimpered in a mix of fear and anticipation as Dannii torturously slipped the tip of the large black toy up and down, over the back of Kylie's swollen pussy lips and up to her tight anal ring. Not wanting anything rather unpleasant to happen when she was penetrated, he let Kylie bob back to his head and then popped it out of her mouth, making her gasp and rock forwards on her knees as she was expecting to push down on him again.

"Ready babe?" Dannii teased, reaching up and holding Kylie's hand. She gripped back tightly as her younger sister took aim and pushed the large toy between her famous arse, against her tight, dry anus. She took a deep breath and relaxed herself, closing her eyes as she waited for the moment. Dannii let go of her hands and grabbed Kylie's hips, gripping tightly before giving a hard thrust forwards. Kylie screamed in pain, slumping down onto her chest from the force of her sisters thrust, feeling her arse stretched forcefully open, the lack of lube causing a sharp pain to shoot through her. Dannii had got almost in, and wasted no time in giving another drive, causing another scream as the huge head popped into Kylie's back hole, the pain easing slightly and toning down to a more aching sensation as her sphincter closed down on the intruder.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" Dannii cooed, stroking Kylie's hair.

"For you maybe," she managed to say through gritted teeth, her eyes squeezed shut and watering big style.

"Well I'm the only one that matters," Dannii snapped, laying a smack on Kylie's arse that made her twitch and ultimately induced another slight pain due to the toy in her rear. She pushed another inch or so of the thick, hard rubber into her older sister, making her legs shake as Kylie held herself up on her knees, biting her lip and breathing heavily. She slid her hands up to Kylie's waist and then back down to her hips, settling her knees and then pushing forwards again. Kylie squealed loudly, unable to keep it from breaking into a cry of pain as Dannii pushed in, not taking any resistance for an answer as she forced the strap-on into her sibling. Kylie's squeak went too high pitched to hear as Dannii got the full length into her, the harness pushing against Kylie's pert rear triumphantly. Dannii looked up at him with a victorious smile as Kylie gasped and writhed, feeling some overwhelming sensations with the huge 10" fake black cock all the way in, the pain subsiding again. She simply couldn't take it, her body twisting, hips bucking slightly as she gasped and moaned, gritting her teeth.

"This is exactly what I bought this for, to test her limits," Dannii said with a sly, sexy smile.

"How's she coping?" he said with a smile, knowing full well Kylie was struggling.

"I think she's coping pretty well given this is the biggest thing she's ever taken up her ass," Dannii giggled, leaning back and laying a loud spank on her sister. Dannii gave her a couple more moments to breathe, then grabbed her hips tightly again through the skirt and pulled back about 4", making Kylie inhale sharply. Holding tightly, Dannii started pumping hard, thrusting the tip back and forth to full depth in her tight older sister. Kylie yelped in pain, her tight muscles being pulled back and forth by the bulbous tip of the huge dildo, her body unable to get used to the size properly, and she just went weak and squeaked in her inability to do anything else as it went to its full depth. He was quite surprised Dannii was being so hard on her sister, since she knew full well it'd be a struggle for Kylie.

Dannii slowed down, starting to pull back further and move in more steadily, giving her foxy sibling a break from the full depth treatment, simply letting her sister feel what she had for her. Kylie was still murmuring in discomfort, her dry anus still struggling to get used to the impaling toy, Kylie feeling every contour and ridge of the fake veins that ran up and down it. Dannii pushed in and out with slow, powerful strokes, using about 7" of the thick toy without going fully into her. She chose to pull back against Kylie's sphincter instead to offer a new sensation, one Kylie quite enjoyed. She let out a little mumble of pleasure, breathing more normally for a few moments as she got more used to the size, still not totally happy but far more than she had been. Dannii softly stroked Kylie's back as she slid slowly in and out, loosening her older sister up a bit so she could take it a bit faster.

"See, you're alright," Dannii said teasingly, rotating her hips a little to stretch Kylie's hole a fraction more, making her moan.

"I could get used to this if you used some lube," Kylie said quietly, still breathing heavily.

"We all know you love it without," Dannii said, sharply driving all the way back into her sister. Kylie gave a surprised scream, the pain shooting through her again. Dannii didn't hold back now, having got her sister relaxed and opened a little more, she got to work with her huge toy, putting it to energetic use. Kylie squealed and groaned in a mixture of pain and near-pleasure, her body quivering as Dannii went full depth, making Kylie whimper. Dannii took advantage of her extra movement, pumping hard and fast, driving all the way in and she used around half the thick toy, hitting the spot that was overwhelming Kylie. She couldn't even think enough to moan, just lay with her head pressed into the bed, body rocking forwards with every hard thrust from her younger sister into her abused rear, breathing raggedly with her tongue lolling slightly. Her eyes watered, making her light makeup run somewhere, streaking under her eyes over her contorted face.

Dannii looked up, seeing the look of concern on his face as he watched her thoroughly pound Kylie, seeing her body overwhelmed and intensely charged by her fucking. Dannii smiled devilishly, and then drove in really hard, making Kylie squeal loudly. She held it deep, watching her older sister squirm and writhe under the pressure. She leaned back and smacked Kylie hard on the ass, giving a resounding slap.

"You like that?" she sneered, watching her sister jerk and shudder on the strap-on.

"Yes!" Kylie screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure at the huge black toy in deep.

"See?" Dannii said, grabbing Kylie's waist and pumping hard again, driving the thick rubber in and out. She really upped the pace, giving all she could do, making sure she really powerfully went deep to engulf her sister in stimulation, which she achieved very obviously. She simply couldn't take the deep thrusts from her younger sister and flopped under the pressure, slumping down on the bed and simply grunting through her teeth. Dannii didn't let up, her breathing was getting uneven, her eyes closed as she hammered her sibling, her upper body flushed and glistening with sweat. He watched with a rock hardon as Dannii ground her hips into Kylie, pressing the harness back on her rock hard clit. She teased her nub with the inside of the harness where it covered her wet pussy, feeling every little twitch now she was so horny.

"My god you've got a hot ass!" Dannii gasped, her eyes squeezing shut now. Kylie didn't answer, totally out of it as her younger sister sodomized her with the huge black strap-on, only able to take in the sensations of pain and pleasure ripping through her body as it drove in and out of her rear. Dannii didn't care, and just chased her own orgasm now, holding Kylie's hands and pumping hard, slamming her hips forward against Kylie's pert butt, bucking her hips as she did to just get every tiny bit of stimulation from the harness. Being as horny as she was, it didn't take more than a couple of minutes to bring her off again with a scream of ecstasy. She didn't let up thrusting, simply gave a series of deep, hard rams into Kylie as she spasmed in her climax, the orgasm washing over her and making her bend over slightly in the middle as she held onto her sister. She gave one last one all the way in, then stopped, leaning back exhausted, the strap-on held in her siblings clenching, squeezing ass one of the things holding her up.

"Feel better?" he said, smiling at her.

"Yeah I do, much. This thing was worth the money," she said with a dreamy smile, starting to stroke Kylie's back again.

"Good. Now I think you'd better get that outta there, she can't take much more," he said with a point to Kylie, totally shagged out on the bed. Dannii looked round at her face with a little giggle, then eased back, sliding the large toy out of her older sister's delightful rear. Pulling it back to the head, Kylie looked up as she gave a little tug to free the bulbous tip, making Kylie gasp loudly as it popped out into fresh air again for the first time since it's penetration.

"How you feeling Kylie?" he said, smiling down at her.

"Loose," she said with a little giggle as she flopped down onto her side on the bed, rolling over onto her back to catch her breath. Dannii shuffled over and lowered the large toy to Kylie's mouth, making her look up at it for a moment before she opened wide and let her younger sister slide it in. There was no way she could ever take it all, not even that deep, but she tipped her head back and took in just over half of it, sucking and pouting at it as she tasted herself. Dannii reached back and undid the harness, letting the huge toy free into her sister's wanton mouth before looking up at him and his solid cock.

"Let me help you with that," she purred, inviting him closer. He scooted over to her and she didn't waste any time, dropping down in front of him to his cock and slipping it into her mouth. He was feeling pretty close, having been fucking both sisters since coming and then watching Dannii do Kylie anally with a huge black toy meant he was pretty close to the edge. She bobbed down on him, not vigorously deepthroating him like Kylie had done, but she didn't need to. Dannii used the tip of her tongue to run up the underside of his shaft, teasing the back of his head as she sucked strongly with her hot mouth, letting him bump the back of her throat each time. Her hair tickling him added a new feeling to the mix as he looked down at Kylie sucking the toy clean, who caught his gaze with a glint in her eye.

He looked back down at the bobbing brunette head, feeling a shiver run up his back as she just touched him with her teeth. Feeling the pressure, he just let it happen, his climax approaching fast. Just as he was about to orgasm, he grabbed her head and rammed in hard, making her gag slightly as he hit the back of her throat and blew his load, groaning in release as he shot down her throat. Dannii moaned in pleasure as she tasted his salty come, feeling it run warmly down her throat where as she swallowed it happily. She sucked him clean and let his softening cock slide out of her red lips, then flopped down on the bed, seeing him drop back and sit down. Kylie spat the dildo out like a piece of gum, giving a little giggle at the look she was given.

"I think we could use a bit of a rest now," Dannii murmured with a sexy little giggle. They didn't say anything, not needing to, simply enjoying the afterglow of the hot sex they'd just engaged in. Kylie led the way, pulling the warm, slightly sweaty sheets back. She quickly stood up and took her little pleated skirt off, yanking off her white pumps and cute ankle socks, casting them to the clothes pile and climbing under, beckoning him to follow. He had no intentions of making her wait and crawled over and slid in beside her, feeling her warm legs on his as he moved down and rested his head back with her, feeling her slip her arms over him and kiss him softly on the cheek. Dannii didn't hesitate, following Kylie by stripping off her tiny skirt and shoes, crawling in under the sheets with them on his other side. She slipped under his arm and rested her hand over him, touching fingers with Kylie with a smile before kissing him on his other cheek and resting her head on his shoulder.

"So, did you ever think the night would end here?" she purred sexily, tapping his chest gently.

"No, not with both of you at least," he said, looking over at Dannii.

"What, don't want me here?" she teased, pretending to look affronted.

"I'm very glad it has ended this way, twice the beauty," he said, smiling at her.

"Ahh good save," Kylie said with a smile, "and completely true," she finished, before leaning up to give him a soft, wet kiss goodnight. He leaned down to his left got the same from the younger Minogue sibling, a pleasant little French kiss. He watched as they both leaned over him, hair dragging over his body as the sisters kissed lovingly, catching sight of the hint of tongue they used before they broke apart and settled again. Kylie pulled the sheets over them and then settled down in his arm, as did Dannii, both of them leaning slightly on his body as their breathing settled into a soft pattern. He smiled at his blind fortune, and let the tiredness from the exertions of the evening overtake him.

He woke up the next morning, bathed in sunlight from the windows and alone in the bed, wrinkled sheets the only indication of the sister's presence. He stretched a little and sat up, looking around and taking it in. He heard soft footsteps and looked up to see the sisters saunter into the room, Kylie holding a tray of coffee and Dannii holding a tray with some toast and other bits on.

"Thought we'd all have a nice little breakfast in bed," Kylie said with a lovely morning smile.

"Even though we had to get out to get it," Dannii teased with a smile. He smiled back at the beauties, not quite able to pinpoint it, but noticing something seemed different. He eyed them for a moment, and then spotted what it was. Dannii was wearing the sexy hot pink French knickers Kylie had been the day before, and Kylie was wearing the bright orange ones Dannii had been, both sisters just wearing a small, snug T-shirt with it so they weren't covered.

"Swapping undies then?" he said, pointing out the obvious.

"We just reached what was closest," Dannii said, both girls sliding onto the bed with their trays. He reached out for a bit of toast, crunching on it as the girls started with coffee.

"Eat up, you'll need your energy," Kylie purred with a sexy little wink, Dannii just licking her lips over her coffee mug...

*

The End.

That's the end of the series, at least in a sense.

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

Noj
Noj
744 Followers