Knackwurst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

She started on the bread and worked around the sausage. Finally she lifted off the top slice and ran her finger through the white mustard. She tasted it and then did it again, but this time she put it on his head and told him that she'd just had the real thing, but that she hadn't tasted him that way in a long time. She put her sandwich on a napkin and bent and licked away the mustard while he watched. This time when she picked up the sandwich she used the sausage to transfer as much sauce to him as she could before returning. This time she was much slower and deliberate in how her tongue touched him. She would get a funny look and then moan as she placed her tongue against the roof of her mouth before returning again. She gently closed her teeth around his head and massaged him while her tongue worked.

She wasn't through quite yet as she recovered. She'd paused only long enough to catch her breath because she wanted another tease and another adventure. She took the sausage between finger and thumb and picked it up. She invited him and he held it between his lips as she closed hers around the opposite end and began to tease. Her lips slid smoothly around and it filled her body with desire. She pulled back and looked up at him and softly whispered "Please?"

Her dreamy eyes and plea had done it and he couldn't help himself as he felt her soft breath cooling the dampness as she returned to him and he returned the sausage to the wrapper. Soon she was at him again and his hands went to her head and he started. Soon his own desire was driving him and she was so near and so inviting and she made him feel so good. He knew it was coming before he felt it. The pleasure she always gave him was even more special this evening after what they'd each been through. She felt the roughness of his hands and the urgency of his stroke and knew the need she'd communicated had worked and she felt him begin. She was prepared for the suddenness of his pleasure as he spilled into her. She swallowed and continued and he just kept filling her. She knew he was enjoying her and she felt good at his response. She felt herself responding now too and removed one hand and reached to hold her swollen clitoris as she climaxed.

Five years and life together was still new and sweet.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12