Kneeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, William, I do."

Smiling a Draconian smile, You lean forward and take my nipple ring between Your teeth. "Good girl," You say, the words nearly lost under my groans. "So do I." You pull the ring farther into Your mouth, metal clicking against Your teeth, and one hand traces a path up my thigh, grabbing a lock of my already soaked pubic hair and twisting it. My hands fall to Your shoulders and I attempt to support myself with my arms, as my legs nearly give out.

"Straddle me," You rumble. "But do not pull me inside you. Balance in between my knees." I slip one leg up and over Your thigh, then the other, then settle so I am precariously balanced between Your still-open thighs.

"Very good, pet. Now," You smile softly at me and bring the hand holding the leather between my thighs, brushing the edge against my clit and then pulling back. I tremble and my fingers clench Your shoulders a little tighter. "Do you fully understand what I desire of you?" Your other hand comes down between my legs as well, assuring pleasure if I please You, the leather promising punishment if I should fail.

"I believe so," a tiny grin flashes across my lips, "Master William."

"Good girl." Your grin matches my own and the hand not holding the leather flashes out, tugging lightly on my exposed clit and running one finger over my labia before withdrawing again. "Very good." My thighs tighten against Yours as my entire body lights up like a string of Christmas lights. You wait for the tension to subside before continuing. "Master William." You murmur to Yourself. "Good, I like that." You beam at me. "When we are in private, or whenever I give you the signal, you will call me Master William. Understood, pet?"

"Yes," again the flickering grin I cannot help, "Master William." The teasing finger strikes my clit again, and sinks a bit father into the wet regions below before withdrawing again. I scream with need, my body burning, every nerve ablaze, just one more touch and I will cum. You trail the leather over the inside of my thigh.

"Explain to Me what you think I want, Beth."

"Master William, I believe you want a lady in the streets and a loving servile pet between the sheets."

You laugh and lean over to kiss my neck, You fingers tugging lightly at my pubic hair. "Yes, pet. I like the way you put that. Unless?"

"Unless told otherwise, as always, Master William."

One more tug to the pubic hair, then two fingers are suddenly thrust deep inside me, and the hard edge of the leather is scraping over my clit. I instantly come to a screaming orgasm, thanking You aloud, my hips pumping against Your hand, against the leather of Your belt. You continue to finger me, feeling my muscles milk You, moving the belt and replacing it with Your thumb. I continue to come, each orgasm building on the last, but I hear a quiet "shh" from You, so I attempt to be as silent as possible, attempt to slow my movements and calm myself. "Who do you love, pet?" I hear in a haze.

"You, Master William," I gasp, trying desperately to still my hips and my heart, succeeding at neither.

"Very good, Beth. Who do you belong to?"

"You, Master William."

"And for how long, Beth?"

"Forever, Master William. I belong to You, body and soul, always."

"Very good, pet. You please Me very much." You withdraw Your fingers from me, soaked and dripping with my cum, and bring them up to my mouth, where You run them first over my lips, then into my mouth, allowing me to suck my taste off of Your fingers, allowing me to taste the lust You have inspired in me. My body pulses with want, sucking my flavor off your fingers, the smell and taste of my juices pushing me higher. Finally, Your fingers withdraw from my mouth, my lips moist and parted as the ones below, requiring more fulfillment.

"What do you want, pet?" You ask, smiling gently at me. "This is your night. What do you want?"

"I want You, Master William. Deep inside me. I want to feel You cum inside me."

A smile and then You have two fingers buried deep inside me, the rest of Your hand supporting my ass, the other arm wrapped securely under my arms. You pick me up this way and carry me into the living room, set me down on my feet in front of the window, and turn me to face it. I stand for as long as it takes out to pull the drapes open, then I fall against the cold glass. My nipple rings make a clinking sound against the glass as the pane begins vibrating in response to my body's movement. I place both hands above me on the pane and stare out at the icy world beyond. Cars pass, none close enough to easily see what we are doing, but if they tried, the sight would most likely cause a crash. You kick my legs apart from behind, and pull my hips into yours. You are hard against my ass, sliding up and down the crack, slowly maneuvering down, so your cock slides between my legs, rubbing my clit, saturating yourself with my lubricants. Then you pull away, and a small sob escapes my lips.

"Be quiet, now," I hear You say and see your reflection retreating toward the closet. I focus on the white ground outside the window, the achingly cold glass against my nipples, my arms, and hear the sound of your briefcase snapping open and then closed again, the closet door banging shut. Your reflection comes up behind me once again, barely seen out of peripheral vision. You are carrying something, I can't tell what, But I think I know and I gasp, the shudders starting afresh. I hear a slight buzzing sound. I moan and squirm against the glass. "You said you wanted me deep inside you, Beth." The vibrator runs down my stomach. "But where?"

I am gasping so hard I can barely answer. All that comes out is a scarcely coherent "Oh, Master William." I feel your fingers enter me again, pulling fluid out and running it up the crack of my ass, rubbing it deep and hard into my anus, letting a finger slip barely inside. "Here," you say and the finger slips a little father in, my hips thrusting back. "If you don't say any different, pet, I'm going to think you want me here." I just moan and squirm against your fingers, and suddenly that finger is buried deep inside my ass. Your other hand brings the vibrator up into my line of sight. "Good choice, pet." You laugh as I gasp in horrified fascination. The new toy is nearly a foot long, and at least three inches around. You take it out of my vision, running it down my stomach, over my open labia, the vibrating motion making me writhe against the cold glass. "You going to take it, pet?" You ask, sliding the head of the monstrosity up against my clit then back down, getting it soaked in cum. I cannot speak, just moan and move my hips against it and against your hand. I am so absolutely overwhelmed, even at the thought.

You move the vibrator so it is at the perfect angle, then begin moving the head against me, pushing it in a little and drawing it back out, slowly stretching me around it. I feel like I am being torn in two, it hurts, and the pain builds on itself, until it passes pain and I am flying, pumping my hips down onto this huge thing, trying to pull it deeper. I feel you kiss and bite the back of my neck, your cock pulsing against my back, and I feel you with draw your finger, leaving me feeling empty, then the head is right there, pushing slowly in, bringing the pain back, it always hurts so much on the first couple of thrusts. I love it, though, and I cant wait to feel totally filled, You in the back, this monstrosity up front, tearing me apart and making me whole. You move in and out of my ass, pumping harder and faster, first alternating the thrusts with the vibrator, then bringing it together, so I can feel both, deep inside me, at the same time. One of Your arms is wrapped tight around my ribcage, holding me as still as possible, my screams making you hotter as Your other hand pumps the vibrator in and out. I have never felt so full, never cum so hard. The orgasms just roll over each other, building on the base of pain, of pleasure, making me scream Your name over and over.

My nipples clank against the glass as you move the hand from my ribs down to the end of the vibrator, and bring the hand dripping with my taste up to my mouth, so I can suck on it. Totally filled, stuffed with lust, you might say, and my tongue bar running in circles over your hand, over your fingers, my moans sending shivers up your arms. I can feel Your body clenching, feel you twitching inside of me, getting ready to cum hard and fast, and my own body tenses for one final grand orgasm. The glass shudders, my breath fogging the cold surface, my whole body feeling about to explode. I feel you erupt inside of me and I nearly lose consciousness, the electricity flying off my body in bolts. My legs give and I am held suspended between the glass and your still-thrusting body. My mind is gone, lost in a distant place. I have never ever cum so hard.

You out of me, and pull the vibrator at the same time, dropping it to the floor at our feet as you turn me around, sweeping me off my feet and carry me towards the stairs. I would never make it on my own. Up the stairs, and then you are laying me gently on the bed, kissing my face, running your hands over my hair, so, so gently, and I just moan softly, loving Your touch, Your kisses, Your sweet face above mine. I am so happy right now, so fulfilled.

All your caresses are gentle, your voice sweet and low as You say my name over and over, telling me how wonderful I am, how perfect, how Yours I am. Your lips trail down to my breasts, where you gently kiss and lick the tender buds of my nipples, my moaning increasing again, and You move even farther, running your lips over my belly, to the sore place between my legs, where your tongue gently laps at my clit, easing the ache, running carefully over the stretched lips of my labia. It is sweet bliss to be carefully cleaned like this by you. My mind starts to drift, and you finish your task, moving back up the bed to wrap your arms around me. I murmur "Master William?"

"Yes?" I hear your voice, your breath stirs my hair.

"I love you, William."

You sigh and snuggle into my neck, your arms pulling me closer as I turn on my side to get closer to you, pressing my breasts against your chest. " I love you too, Elizabeth., You are mine. Forever." I smile and drift away, tangled up in You, feeling your love like a collar on my heart.

12