Kneeling Before a New Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His answer was almost verbatim from the liturgy, but his speaking was heartfelt.

"Did you meditate while we were quiet, Ambrose?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said.

"Impressive."

Ultharan men are taught from adolescence upward how to meditate so as to better control their cocks. He already was soft again.

"One more edge, Ambrose, and then I will administer the Rites of Contrition."

I saw the fear in his eyes. He knew within the rites I could do almost everything from choke him and make superficial cuts in his skin to mere verbal humiliation in which he would made to psychologically acknowledge his inferiority and subordination. At my discretion, it could last for hours.

When he reached his third edge, I stopped him. His levels of arousal were slightly higher than my own.

I retrieved cuffs from one of the drawers built into the walls of the chamber and put them around his ankles and wrists.

"St. Andrew," I said.

The cuffs pulled Ambrose into the air, just slightly higher than my standing posture. His legs were spread and his erect cock bobbed comically in the air. His chest was at eye level. However, when I looked up I saw someone different. I gasped and saw the face of Bishop Green, even Ambrose's body looked like his.

I was frozen in disorientation for a moment until I realized that unbidden the raiment had flawlessly superimposed a holographic image of the bishop in my headvis. Later, I would understand that the Ulthara CAI was interfacing with the raiment and pushing me along a journey just as I was guiding Ambrose.

Suddenly, I felt a surge of anger. Ambrose would stand in and do penance for the bishop. I was determined to extract some rough justice. Almost any male would do in his place and the holograph made it all the easier. From another drawer, I took two nipple clips and attached them to Ambrose's nipples. He whimpered and breathed through his teeth as they bit.

Speaking the liturgy of the rites, I asked, "What are these Ambrose?"

"My nipples are a reminder from Ulthara that I cannot nurse and feed life from my body. They are the vestigal evidence of my failure to embody the life power of Ulthara, the life power of all true women."

I played with the clamps a little, brushing them with my fingers as Ambrose winced and breathed heavily.

"What is the pain you feel?"

"It is the pain of physical inadequacy compared to Ulthara and the human female form shaped by her power. It is a payment for the discomfort women endure in breastfeeding and sustaining new life."

I smiled wryly at this, and then returned to one of the drawers. There I found a simple lattice of nanocords, returned to Ambrose and touched it to the head of his cock. At that touch, it bound and encircled his scrotum and testicles and the base of his shaft. This time Ambrose moaned.

"Oh, Goddess!" he said.

As the cords had done their binding, I had returned to the drawer to retrieve a wand. I used some headvis controls to set it to a low pain threshold then touched it to Ambrose's penis. A spark crackled as it touched him and he yelped.

"What are you feeling, Ambrose?"

Again, I saw the suffering of the bishop in front of me. The CAI adjusted the holographs expressions to match Ambrose's.

"It is the pain of seeding life but not being able to grow it inside me as in the Holy Womb of Ulthara. It is payment for the pain of the bleeding. It is the pain of birthing. It is the pain of menopause."

At this point, I lost a little bit of my control. I'm still not sure why. I increased the charge of the wand and began wordlessly applying it to his cock. I took only a few seconds between shocks. The satisfaction and catharsis I experienced was intense as I watched the seemingly live bishop writhe in agony. I didn't care that the moans and pleas I heard from Ambrose were not in his voice. I was soaking up the vengeance I was exacting against men, misogyny and the patriarchy. Through the raiment and my newly discovered sadism, my vulva and pubis dripped with arousal and the power I felt. In my mind, I was taking the bishop's power. Ambrose was serving as an avatar for all those men, and he was willing to do it.

I removed the clamps, and he yelped as the blood flowed back into his nipples. I allowed him only a second's pause before I shocked them with the wand. Ambrose all but screamed in response. I don't know how he knew, but he loudly and desperately said, "I do penance for the sins and wrongs of all men against women! Their guilt and sin is not my own, but by my suffering I hope to alleviate the legacy of their injuries that linger today in womankind!"

This was almost verbatim from the liturgy of contrition. I remembered what the final steps in the Rites of Contrition were and stopped. Via headvis command, the cuffs lowered Ambrose to the floor, and he collapsed onto his knees. I didn't even have to tell him. He held out his left hand and took the wand.

Next, he touched it to one nipple, and simply said, "I am contrite." Then, he shocked the other nipples and repeated the phrase, likewise for each of his balls and the shaft of his cock.

Ambrose was sweating and panting from the pain. I noticed his cock was hard as stone and turning a light purple though. Ambrose was a submissive AND a masochist.

The holo of the bishop vanished just as surprisingly as it had appeared. I had expected it to remain in place for all the rites.

Ambrose fell with his knees tucked under his belly, his lower back arched so his ass was high and his head on the floor. His arms stretched out above his head. He knew what was next.

I pulled a nanophallus from a drawer. It was dense as metal and not much thicker than a pencil, which I had not expected. I lubed it with Olkoth oil and inserted it in Ambrose's whistle clean anus. He gasped as I watched it go in. A silhouette flashed up on my headvis. At first, the image reflected was of the phallus' dormant form, pencil like. Within seconds though, it was expanding. It was then I realized why it was so dense with nanobots. The density allowed it to expand in volume and size. I also watched as it warmed inside Ambrose, a knot formed just inside the ring of his anus so it wouldn't slip out easily and the phallus expanded its girth and shape.

The moans of Ambrose no longer were of pain. They were moans of longing as the phallus massaged and teased his prostate. I know they were making his erection even more desperate. I could see his biosigns on my headvis, and they were an aphrodisiac to me. I played with the controls and reveled in the power they gave me to play with his lust. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold back my own desires though.

With the phallus firmly in place and preparing Ambrose for more, I stepped in front of him and bent over, placing my hands on my knees.

"Kneel up and lick my ass, Ambrose."

Like a good boy, he obeyed. Eagerly, his wet tongue bathed my cleft in spit, and he tongue probed and teased my asshole.

I groaned.

He pulled back slightly and he spoke solemnly.

"No part of a woman is unclean, and every part of her must be worshiped."

I whispered a simple 'yes,' and no more words were exchanged as I listened to the wet sounds of his lapping, his deep breaths and his whimpers of desire. They were matched my own guttural noises. I had never been rimmed, but I loved it without reservation. I felt my arousal reach new heights as if the raiment was pushing me into a feedback loop of sensation, reinforcing my lust and pushing me just short of seizure or a neural lockup. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and was stunned to see my face but also the face of Ulthara. It wasn't another holo this time. It was something inside me and it was an expression on this other face that I had not seen in any depiction of the Goddess so far.

Suddenly, the raiment stiffened enough to push me upright and I surrendered to its will. No, that's not it either because I found what I wanted was what the raiment, what Ulthara wanted. I turned around, spread my legs and placed my arms akimbo. Ambrose looked up at me with red-faced adoration and some fear. Although I don't think he was fully aware of what was happening to me, through some instinct he intuited it and he buried his face in my soaking wet vulva in prayerful cunnilingus. He later said he had never been more focused on pleasing me and worshiping the womb, the Cradle of Life within me.

His laps at first were reverent and slow. Ambrose moaned in satisfaction and lust. What I did was more brutal and animalistic. I was determined to use his male face as my grinding stone of fury and sex. After a minute or two of his licks, I rubbed my labia and bumped my clit against his chin and mouth. I was anointing him with holy oil. I shuddered with a small orgasm and slowed but I wanted more. I let Ambrose have his way for a minute or two, and I am glad I did.

His tongue lapped and his lips sucked gently here and there with deep kisses. The exhalations from his nose and mouth teased me and his inhalations pulled my scent deeper into his brain. The more he licked the more he craved to lick more. I came again, stronger this time and deeper inside me.

Slightly frustrated and wishing to take back control, I inwardly called on Ulthara. I felt her take partial control of the raiment, and I mentally grabbed tighter so I could stay conscious for the ride. My thighs clasped his lower jaw and face, my bush scratched his face as I pulled him hard into me and humped him. The Goddess and I, the raiment and I wanted the same things, power and satisfaction.

It was then Ulthara made me aware of other women connected to me. They weren't distinct so my perception was of a mix of lustful emotions - frustration, desire, misandry, animal hunger. Some had worn the raiment, but most had not. They were simply women invited by Ulthara to connect to my experience via live simstim. They were a variety of ages and types of personalities and backgrounds. Most of them had been without lovers for a long time. I even briefly sensed someone I think may have been the old woman at the noodle stand. Their need became my need, and I reached the most intense climax that rippled from me to them.

My orgasm came with a banshee scream, and my oil flowed across Ambrose's open lips and into his mouth. Ambrose's eyes were glazed with lust and something mysterious. He look conquered. Ambrose was spiritually vanquished by my release. I knew I would possess him now in memory and in sexual bond if not in law. I quivered, shook and almost fell.

Ulthara must have guided the floating throne to me because I don't recall approaching it. I collapsed backward into it. Ambrose fell to the floor in a fetal position. His cock was now purple, still bound by the cords. I could tell from my headvis that he was now in pain, or at least in that spot where pleasure denied and pain meet and merge into something that is both.

Ulthara retreated and I had full control of the raiment now. I watched on the headvis as my vital signs and stats settled into something resembling physical satisfaction and rest. I had almost fallen into a refractory slumber when I heard a plea for mercy.

"Please, ma'am. Help me, please."

I could recall my own pent-up third orgasm just minutes before, the desperate need for release, and I heard the same in his voice.

I stood, attached the codpiece patch to my vulva and crotch, and then bent down and reached between the cheeks of Ambrose's ass. With one finger, I tapped the base of the phallus inside him, pulled him up so his ass was high and his back and belly were low and then pulled him again so his ass was close to my pussy. Nano threads from the wand stretched to attach themselves to the patch and threads from the patch reached back to attach to the wand.

My act of mercy was rewarded as I felt threads also attach to my clit and other erogenous zones in my vulva. There were no fake testicles that grew. I felt I had so much clit I didn't need any balls. This was something new, something other. I didn't know what to call it. It was yet another mystery. I began thrusting into Ambrose.

"Do you want to be fucked, Ambrose?"

I was lost in new sensations. I felt him struggle just to think. Haltingly, he answered.

"Please, miss, please fuck me. I need it. I want to feel it. This is a reminder that ... that ... I have no vulva, no vagina, no womb. What I have to offer in its place can only excrete, not gestate. I offer it in substitution and in penance for all the women who endured joyless sex and suffered in order to bring forth life."

I could feel the wand expand and pulse. I felt my own lust reawaken along with a sense of power. I thought back to the Ultharan myth of creation. I felt like an Avatar of Ulthara, truly. Ambrose was my Olkoth, and I would exact my price before his cock would enter me. That's when I knew what else I would have to do.

Without Ulthara and the raiment, I don't think it would have been possible to ever feel like I felt then. I reached underneath Ambrose and felt the cords there still binding his cock and balls. He screamed at the torture, and I knew how to end his suffering. I knew what Ulthara felt before she pulled the seed from Olkoth. A new universe would not be the result, but something told me I had to do it to transform myself. I wanted that transformation.

But, I also felt some sadistic side of me take control. I wanted to draw Ambrose's satisfaction longer and experience fucking him more completely. The sensations from the phallus and in my clit were amazing and new. While I was educating Ambrose as to what getting fucked felt like, I was learning a little of what fucking with a cock must be like. Being inside his ass, penetrating him, was heady stuff. In and out, I thrusted. I could hear Ambrose moan and groan and my own breathing deepen and become more labored. I forced myself to stop.

The wand quickly shrank and even softened as I pulled out. I turned Ambrose over, reached down and touched a cord. The bindings loosened, and I slipped it off. His cock was as erect as any cock I had ever seen in simstim or on the bishop. Neither of us would last long nor would we need to.

In keeping with the custom of the temple I pulled a thin sheet from one of the drawers and spread it across Ambrose. It folded and wrapped around him encasing his head and his body from neck to toe but leaving openings for his nostrils and his cock and balls exposed. The fabric even oozed underneath him before encasing him tightly. Their color was now more of a reddish purple than the alarming deep color of before. Feeble utterances of "please, please" escaped his muffled lips.

Ambrose was so helpless there. In the haze of my rapture, I couldn't remember if his binding was in keeping with the Ultharan creation myth or not. I knew it was right in the moment. The next day I thought if there was an Olkoth, he must have felt like Ambrose, reduced to nothing but phallus and begging. I would take the seed from Ambrose as Ulthara did from Olkoth. She was not penetrated and passive, and neither was I. He was helpless, and he was mine.

I removed the codpiece, threw it to the side and plunged down to sit astride his middle. I reached down, aimed the head of his cock at my opening and then eased down on it. If the feelings were overwhelming both of us, we might have laughed at our mutual, loud and simultaneous sigh. Yes, this is what I truly wanted, a cock inside me but on my terms.

Ambrose surprised me. I felt a squirt but not the orgasm I knew was inside him. I think he had been mildly desensitized by the binding and cock torture. I rose and descended again, and then I decided to try something. I squeezed and clenched tightly and ever so slightly moved his cock up and down my vagina. Inside me, I gripped and milked it. I knew what I was doing to it and it could only respond. Like Faber's mouth and tongue, his organ was a part of me and like any other organ in my body it would do what I needed. As soon as I realized my power over it, as soon as it was a part of me, my pussy gripped it with all my strength. Ambrose's cock obeyed. I felt his seed explode inside me in multiple ejaculations. I shuddered in a satisfying, warm orgasm of my own. While not as intense as the final climax during Ambrose's oral worship, it suffused me with a feeling of power, victory and connection.

I'm not sure how long I sat there with his cock inside me. My mind was a blank for a few minutes, eyes closed and aware only of our breathing.

Finally, Ambrose broke the silence. "Please may I drink, ma'am."

Coming to myself and remembering the customs of the Temple, I knee walked a step or two to his face and lowered my creampie to his mouth. Before I smothered him, I heard him say: "I drink from the cradle and cup. I drink the seed and life." His words brought to mind Faber's holo sculpture.

As his cum flowed out, Ambrose sucked and licked and swallowed. For me, it wasn't so much arousing as soothing this time. The act felt almost maternal, as if I was feeding him nourishment. Ambrose needed it as much as I had needed to use him earlier. When the flow stopped and he had licked me clean, I dismounted.

I laid next to Ambrose on the floor and the sheet unwrapped itself and then covered us both. I lifted myself on one elbow and with my other hand I turned his head to me. He was barely conscious, but he was my sleeping beauty. I kissed him and his mouth passively opened. My tongue plunged into him, and I detected the aftertaste of our sex. It was a long kiss at first passionate and then tender. He awakened reluctantly as I nestled in the crook of his arm, rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

My headvis told me I had slept for two hours on the floor. I had some strange dreams, strange but pleasant. I sensed someone was in the room. It was the attendant waiting patiently, seated on the stool. Drones moved about cleaning and sanitizing around me.

"How was your experience, madam?"

The female attendant asked.

"Satisfying and ... life-changing."

"Excellent, the Goddess must have blessed you," she replied. "I'll help you remove the raiment and get dressed."

I was now standing. She approached me and reached for the collar, but it wouldn't pull away or open.

"How odd?" she said. "I'll run a diagnostic."

She stood there watching the datafeed in her headvis as I waited.

"No error messages or malfunctions, I don't understand."

She touched her ear.

"Hi, Terrence, we have a problem with the raiment. Can you connect? ... Yes, I'll wait."

A half-minute later, she dropped to her knees.

"Yes, Goddess. ... Of course, Goddess."

She cleared her throat and blinked in surprise. "Is it true that Ulthara was ... was in the raiment during your encounter with neophyte Ambrose?"

"Yes, I think so. At least for the most intense parts, maybe more."

"Well, this hasn't happened in decades. Ulthara praised you as the most worthy symbiont she has seen in that time. I spoke politely before, but this ... this is a real blessing. She asks that you remain within the raiment and that you have more to do. She does give you permission to remove the raiment yourself, however."

I started to resist the idea, but then I remembered the confidence, strength and power I had felt and still felt while wearing it. I needed it to complete whatever journey had just begun for me. I learned much that night, yet I sensed I had more to learn.

I nodded and smiled at the templar. I returned the codpiece to the raiment and walked down to the lobby, the attendant trailing behind me. I didn't bother to retrieve my old clothes.

I stopped at the doorway as she wordlessly bowed her head at me. Before I left her, the raiment extended a thinner layer of itself to serve as a hooded poncho. Covered this way and hidden in its shapeless volume to just below my knees, I took the first steps beyond the door and into the rainy night. Although I looked like almost every other pedestrian, I felt like no other passerby that night I am sure. I had entered the temple a tentative, doubting woman. I emerged feeling like a goddess, and I wanted more.