Knife Play

Story Info
A fantasy involving a knife but without blood.
1k words
4.58
6.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So one of the fantasies that I enjoy exploring is to take my partner fully clothed and blindfold her as well as restrain her. I'd like to use the St. Andrew's crucifix this evening.

Once properly secured and blinded; I start to slowly cut the clothing off.

Starting with the outer layer, she feels the knife sliding against her skin. It's cold, hard, and every once in a while she feels the sharp tip.

Once the top layer is removed, she is bared to me in just her underwear.

I can't just be efficient here. I have to tease her. Will I be cutting this bra strap? Will it be the side of the panties?

It'll have to wait. I might have dulled the blade too much. I may have to pause, leaving her close to naked and blind. Feeling the cold breeze kissing her exposed skin while she hears the grinding.

Once I'm ready to move forward with undressing her, I'll slide the flat of the blade across her skin. I'll start with her collarbone. The skin is very sensitive there. She knows I won't cut her, but can't help feeling a tad bit of fear when she feels the sharp point sliding across skin and bone.

Cut a strap on the bra, move to the opposite with her panties.

I then suck on her inner thigh. It's completely unexpected and different. She's surprised and extremely turned on. She wants me to stop, continue, and move just a couple of inches over and focus where she needs it. But just as quickly, my mouth is gone.

I stand back and watch her body. I need to decide where my knife needs to be next. She will be expecting the other strap. Or will she be expecting me to finish her panties off?

I start a little cut on the other side of the panties... but I don't finish. She's not ready for that. Neither am I.

I slice the other strap. Quickly. No taking my time on that. Her tits are now barely contained by her bra. I pull one out and tuck the cup under her breast. Hold it for a second and then remove all trace of my body from her.

I have to be silent right now. And very still. She's curious to know what will happen next.

I grab that exposed nipple between my index and middle fingers using the middle knuckles. It's easy to roll this way and apply hard or soft pressure. I start out soft. Pulling, rolling, generally playfully. Then I start applying form pressure. She wants to hold back; but her whole body wants to surge for my knuckles. The only contact with me she has right now.

It's time to release my hold. It's time to break my silence.

I order her to relax and to not move. She has to listen to me right now for her safety.

She feels the knife touching her skin again. It's sliding up from the bottom of her rib cage. The blade is pointed away from her and directly at me. As it nears the place on her chest where her breasts come together, she feels the knife wanting to dig in but me keeping it from breaking her skin.

It stops suddenly. Angles up. Now the blade is pointed more at her chin than my chest. She feels it. The point of the blade. It's digging into her sternum harder than it has. But she has to trust that I'm not going to cut her.

She feels me place my other hand on her breasts. Not in a way that controls her overtly. Not in a comforting way. But nonetheless it forces her to correct her posture. Her back straightens. Her chest sticks out more. The bra feels tighter. My fingers are holding the inner edges of the cups down against her skin and the knife.

I pull. Firmly, with strength and determination of path. She feels the bra strike her ass on the way to the floor

She's now bare chested and my body has left hers again.

In my mind I think about how I wish to finish off her panties. She doesn't know about the started cut. All she knows is that I teased her. She was ready for them to drop but I moved on.

I inspect her chest instead. I need to make sure I wasn't too hard on her. If I see a droplet of blood, I kiss it away. If not, the knife traces its tip along the line of her breasts. Starting near her armpit, I trace around the edge. I lighten contact across her areola then apply again after I have traveled across both nipple and areola. If she winced even the slightest, I avoid that area on the next and instead trace the edge.

As I finish, I reward her with a kiss. She can feel my bare chest on hers. I use my fingers to see how wet she is over her panties.

I pull back my lips and chest from hers. I'm millimeters from her and she knows it. She can feel my warmth and even my breath.

The knife traces down her spine ever so slowly. Down towards her ass.

She's held tight in place. She can't see me. She doesn't know what to expect next.

I take off her blindfold.

It's time to reward her again for all of the teasing she has endured without release. It is also time to show her my trust. I instruct her to open her mouth. I place a leather cord in it and tell her to bite down and don't let go. She complies easily. She feels the weight of the knife pulling at her teeth.

I kneel before her. I smell the area between her legs. All that's left of her clothing on her body.

It's time to start eating. Right through her panties. As she's starting to get excited more I stop. I look right up into her eyes. The knife dangling between us. I rip them off with my hand and allow her to feel my tongue.

After I think she can't take any more of it, I stand up and retrieve the knife from her sore jaw. I kiss her deeply as I start to undo her bindings. It's time to fuck. I don't need her mouth or teeth as much as she needs my cock. She desperately needs that release and I'll give it to her.