Knife Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gasp from Isabelle.

The steel sticks in the wood so close to Anne's throat that it almost razes the skin. Good throw. Anne's gives a muffled groan and sags in her bonds. She opens her eyes. But, seeing that I already aim another knife at her, she quickly closes them again and freezes in panic.

THACK!

The knife symmetrically sticks in the wood at the opposite side of her throat, and as close to the delicate skin as its predecessor.

Anne now jerks her body uncontrollably, spittle leaking from a corner of her gagged mouth.

"Holy shit!" Isabelle cries out, "she's really scared to death. Isn't that lovely!" Her hands move suggestively between the lower folds of the blue bathrobe.

I take a small washcloth and carefully wipe the now abundant love juice from Anne's widely spread thighs and crotch. Immediately she climbs up the wall again, panting heavily from my touching her most sensitive nook. When her moans become loud and her body begins to shake, I stop. I want her on the brink, but not over it. That would spoil the fun. A long gagged wail of frustration passes through the soaked panties in her mouth.

When I return to Isabelle, and see her half dazed eyes, I pull her hands away from inside her robe. "Come on girl," I say, "you can do that later. Give me another knife."

She does.

"Where do you want it?"

Isabelle answer is barely audible. "A breast," she whispers.

I aim carefully. Then throw!

THACK!

The knife bites into the wood almost shaving the delicate skin that covers the ribs of Anne's chest, and very close to one of her full breasts. Feeling the cold nearness of the steel, Anne immediately starts shivering again, her face in an expression of horrid fright.

"Hold still!"

THACK!

The next knife cuts the wood near Anne's other inner thigh, half way her crotch.

Anne is now breathing very fast, like a runner nearing the finish.

One last knife.

But I'm too excited. I need to regulate my breathing. Only gradually I am able to. 'Just be careful,' I silently tell myself, 'very, very careful.'

Isabelle looks at me, her face distorted by sexual hunger. "Do it!" she breaths hoarsely, "I mean... hit the bull's eye!"

I take a deep breath. "Right," I say.

Anne, well aware of that final target I will be aiming for, immediately begins to make raucous noises barely dampened by the cloths pressing against her tongue and throat, shaking her head again more fiercely than ever. New tears burst from her eyes and whole sheets of sweat appear on her face. Her eyes have grown as large as saucers. It's clear that a totally overwhelming panic now swamps her mind. She begins to jerk her legs, violently pulling on the shackles that hold her feet. It's a fruitless attempt to close her thighs. She just frantically tries to protect that helplessly exposed entrance into her body, from being knifed.

And to be honest, I am also nervous. I don't want to injure her, don't want to hurt that yummy slit of hers, which I still hope to fuck for so many, many years to come.

To calm myself as well as Anne, I walk up to her shaking naked body as it is suspended so vulnerably on the wall of our bedroom. And as tenderly as I can I caress her loins, her breasts and her belly. Then I bend over and carefully put a soft kiss on her bald trembling cunt. "Listen my love," I say, "It's going to be OK. Just keep your haunches still and don't breath. This is going to be the biggest thrill in your life. Believe me." Softly I caress her smooth mound. Her crotch is sopping wet again and almost spasming against my fingers. "You're getting nicely hot on this, dear, and so am I," I say with a smile, "and so is our dear little friend over there." Then I kiss her on both her hot cheeks. "I love you, I love you," I whisper in her ear, "we both love you, trust me."

When I am back at the other end of the room, I turn to Isabelle. "Lets go for it!"

While aiming the knife for the final throw, I see how Anne freezes stiff in her bonds, stretching her legs as much as she can, and again she forcefully squeezes her eyes shut.

"Open your eyes, Anne! I want you to see it coming!"

She does.

Fresh beads of moisture appear between her swollen labia.

The knife darts out...!

THACK!

Perfect!

The blade has embedded itself vertically in the wood, its upper edge just barely touching Anne's hairless femininity.

Absolutely perfect!

A shock wave runs through Anne's suspended body, and animal like sounds well up from the gag that throttles her mouth. Her eyes roll up, showing white, and a huge orgasmic spasm ripples through her delectable body so beautifully hung before us. She comes with a force I didn't know she possessed. And it seems to last for minutes, making her shake, jerk and tremble deliciously in her bonds. Isabelle and I are transfixed, fascinated and enthralled by the sight of it.

Finally a semblance of peace seems to return to Anne's mind. She lets herself hang exhausted from the leather cuffs at her wrists, allowing the edge of the knife between her legs to precariously penetrate slightly into the succulent crease of her glistening cunt.

"Quick, put the CD on!" I say to Isabelle.

She presses a button and suddenly the room is filled with the noise of a huge applause. Now Isabelle takes my hand and the two of us bow deep to an imaginary public. A weak surprise wakes up Anne's face. She's still half gone from the world. But then she sees how Isabelle and I embrace and kiss each other long and deeply, and her eyes grow large. I press Anne's body to me, inhaling her scent and tasting her tongue again. She's all sex to me now, producing soft guttural moans and chewing my lips. Her smell is overwhelming and her body and breasts press into me, soft like butter. When I finally break the embrace I float sky high and Anne looks extremely distressed.

"Go put the CD off and get those knifes out of harms way." I whisper. The applause dies and silence descends on the room. Teasingly slow, but very carefully, Isabelle now wrenches that last knife from its dangerous place between Anne's legs, and then pulls out each of the other ones around her perspiring body. But if Anne believes she'll be freed now, as the show is over, she's mistaken. There is still a final act.

Smiling wickedly Isabelle walks behind me, and makes me face Anne again. Then she begins to move her pretty little hands erotically across my chest. Soon they lower themselves and massage my stomach. And finally, tantalizingly slow, her fingers slip once more below the waist band of my jeans. This time I don't resist and right in front of Anne's astonished face I myself open the buckle of my belt. The jeans drop down revealing to my anguished wife how one hand of her best friend has disappeared inside my briefs, moving the material suggestively. Then, slowly still, Isabelle peels down those pants and shows Anne my big standing member in all its splendor, her fingers closely wrapped around its steely shaft.

Anne's expression changes from anguish to abhorrent horror. Now it's my turn to move Isabelle around and push her in front of me. Thus I force my dear wife to see with growing alarm how I loosen the blue robe from her friend's shoulders, exhibiting her small, naked and extremely sexy body.

"NNNNGGGG.... NNNNGGGG...." Again she shakes her head violently and tears reappear on her face. She knows what's coming.

I turn around, gently lift Isabelle into my arms and carry her with me to the bed. Her body smells like a sea of flowers, her skin is soft as that of a young girl in the spring, her love mound is fresh and wet as thaw on a grassy mountain slope.

Slowly I lay her down, caressing her face, her throat, her breasts, her belly, her thighs and between her thighs. She moans loudly. I lick the small nipples of her tender breasts, then suck them until both our bodies melt in heat. She begins to squirm below me in incredibly lustful movements.

From the corner of my eyes I see how Anne hangs in her bonds like a defeated wife, silent tears flowing from her eyes.

Isabelle begins to cry: "Alex! Fuck me! Fuck me... please, please Alex!"

I spread her legs with both my hands and lower my loins between them. And then, greatly enjoying how my wife is forced to watch us fornicate, I enter her, enter that delicious body of her dear friend, thrusting myself all the way into the tight entrance she holds up for me between her heaving legs. Yelping in pleasure she wraps her legs around my haunches and, hooking her feet behind my back, lifts her hips high to press me still deeper into her. "Alex, I love you," she screams, "I love you! I love you!" And she locks me in her arms and kisses my face all over.

Lost in feverish pleasure I now mirror her words, crying out "I love you too my lovely, my Isabelle, I love you too!" And thus begins our frenzy dance of passion, our hips meeting, retreating again, meeting again, in ever faster waves, until the fireworks explode, and I jettison my seed in long spurts into her, while she cries out in a waves and waves of orgasmic spasms, clamping my body like a vice grip and digging her nails into my back.

It takes a long while before we both have stopped panting and I, sliding wet out of her, lie myself besides her on my back. Anne, opposite us, still hangs in her bonds. Tears flowing, her eyes in horrid revolt at the sight of her husband and her best friend having gratified themselves with such delight in each other.

"Isabelle," I now say, "don't you think we should take Anne off that wall. She's earned a reward, don't you think?" Isabelle smiles at me, "Yes, let's put her here between us. I'd certainly like another round." Her eyes laugh twinkling and coyly she asks: "Do you think you can bring that lovely prick of yours up again?" I smile and kiss her. "Of course I can, dear Isabelle."

So we both get up, unclasp the leather cuffs at Ann's wrists and feet, and slowly let her sink down on the floor. She is still crying soundlessly. "Listen Anne, dear wife of mine," I say softly, "Don't yell at us when I take that gag off." She nods between her tears, and I free her mouth, pulling the two wet panties out, soaked and drooling with spittle. She retches, coughs and swallows several times, then lets us help her stumble to the bed to be gently put down on her back. She doesn't speak.

Anne and I lie down on each side of her and begin to caress her over her whole body, providing her with a soothing slow massage, gliding our fingers sensually over all the hills and valleys of her voluptuous body. And indeed, little by little it makes her stop crying. She closes her eyes and gradually her breathing accelerates. Soon I am getting hard again, kissing her nipples while Isabelle sucks her mouth. I stroke her thighs and calves, Isabelle licks her throat. I sniff her arm pits, Isabelle kisses the nape of her neck. I put my hand low behind her and knead an ass cheek, Isabelle takes the other one. "We love you, Anne, we love you." Isabelle breaths. "Yes, my precious," I add kissing Anne's breasts, "we both love you. Please give yourself to us, embrace us and send us high into the sky."

Soon Anne is as much back in heat as we are. Isabelle crouches up, seats herself across Anne and rubs her wet cunt against Anne's breasts. I settle myself between the lush thighs Anne obligingly spreads for me, and take hold of Isabelle around her middle like a duo rider on a galloping horse. Isabelle now shifts her hips beyond Anne's breasts and places her crotch over Anne's mouth. Suddenly she cries out: "Oh Anne, Anne! Your tongue! It kills me! Yes! Suck me! Like that! Yesss... harder! HARDER!!"

The words make me lose all restraint. I push Isabelle down foreward, make her frail body fall over Anne's face, arch my back and enter my wife with sudden brutal force, mercilessly impaling her the way she loves so much. The firm flesh of her body begins to squirm and twist below the two of us, like a storm at sea. Loosing all control she cries, half smothered from under Isabelle: "Yes... fuck me! Fuck me! Alex, don't stop! Don't stop! FILL ME! KILL ME!"

Within minutes the three of us convulse together in one huge orgasmic frenzy. Isabelle screams "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Anne, gasping for air below the agile squiggling body of her friend, which I still embrace from behind like a drowning man, breaks into a huge orgasm herself, twisting and writhing like her life depends on it. And I, still deep inside Anne's shuddering body, bite into Isabelle's side, and spurt into Anne's belly, filling her with a huge eruption of gushing seed, my spear wedged firmly between the spasming muscles of her cunt.

Thus we finally end up on the crumpled sheets of our martial bed, a tangled heap of arms, legs and warped bodies, panting and exhaustively satisfied.

After we have lazily freed ourselves from each other's sweating bodies, my cherished wife gently takes Isabelle's face in her hands and kisses her on her mouth, then turning to me she kisses me too. "Thank you," she whispers, "thank you so much Isabelle and you too, Alex, you're such a nice couple, and so wonderfully cruel." And after a deep sigh she adds, "I love you, both of you, I'll never forget this night, it's been heaven." Then she curls her body cozily up between the two of us,

Soon we are all peacefully asleep in each other's arms.