Knight and Dragon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my Ser Knight. I haven't finished like that in a long time. You know how to touch a dragon well."

"I uh," Alec stammered. A compliment from a beast only hours before he was ready to slay had just bathed him in what was a sticky slime.

"We need to mate now knight."

He laughed.

"Sehocha, I don't think you've noticed, but my rod isn't going to be big enough to do anything for you."

"Well, it's too shiny to give up. The gleam of you has caught my eye and so let me do something to help."

Ser Alec thought she meant she was going to use her magic and somehow increase his 'manliness' to monumental proportions. Instead, the dragon shifted and began to shrink in size, much to Alec's surprise. Before he knew it, instead of having a giant dragon in front of him, he was staring into a more humanoid face.

Sehocha's form still had many dragon qualities about it. Instead of being completely covered in red scales, her flesh was pink and red spots of thick armor almost dotted her body. Upon further inspection, the spots of red thickness weren't sporadic but were in vital places. Second, she had long straight and red hair out of which, two long horns protruded. Matched by two long ears, longer than an elves. Her lips, nipples, and sex were all gold and Alec was impressed at the dragon;s beauty.

"You have breasts?" he said finally.

"I am female ser."

"I know, but what dragon needs breasts, especially huge one?"

She looked down at her chest to see his point.

"Well, I did have a lot of mass, and it had to go somewhere..."

"Indeed, it did. You put almost every hucow I've ever seen to shame. Do they work?"

"You mean lactate? Only gold and when I want them too Ser. Enough talk, let's mate."

She turned around, and Alec looked at her tail.

"We aren't going to do it, you know, the usual way?"

Sehocha laughed at the knight.

"You called me a beast. It's made me want to fuck like one. Now, get over here and mount me Ser."

The words hung in the air, but she got on all fours and her tail went straight up. To Alec, the sight was beyond the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He bountiful ass spread by clawed fingers and both her arse hole and pussy winked at him promising golden delights. Whatever spell the dragon had cast on him had worked, and there were no more protests from him. Instead, he bent down behind her and 'mounted' the dragon.

The knight had never had sex like this before and was unable to get himself into her golden furnace. He felt the sharp points of her clawed hands, but he didn't find himself nervous with her touch. She guided him in, and Ser Alec Longstroke found himself in pure bliss in her depths.

"Ser knight, we have been joined. We can do this now whenever you want and for as long as you want. As long as we are lovers, you will never age."

"So not only are you heavenly, but you're also a fountain of youth?"

"And much more. Keep complimenting a dragon and well, who know; I may bless you more."

Alec laughed, but when Sehocha bounced herself against him, he had to hold himself steady, or he would lose his balance.

"Oh yeah, well foul beast, be prepared to be slain."

"Oh, such words my."

And Alec cut her words off by humping her as hard and fast as he could. Ass cheeks rippled with each meeting of their bodies. The sex was animalistic, and Sehocha repeatedly asked Alec if he was more beast than her. His only answer was to grab her horns and use them as leverage as he plowed himself in and out of her. Slapping filled the court of Castle Rooker and in it, a dragon was cumming.

The second time Alec made Sehocha finish, she again leaked the gooey golden fluid. It recoated his waste but dripped to the floor where it pooled at their feet. It took Alec a long tome to reach his finish but by the time he did, he fell back in utter exhaustion onto stone floor below. It was warm, no doubt something to do with her oozing sex.

"My gods Ser Knight, consider my slain. I don't think I'll be able to walk for a week."

She collapsed onto the floor, her tail blocking most of his view fo her. He almost expected her to revert to her original form after they finished, but he dragon just laid in front of him.

"Do you know why humans are so much fun?"

"No why?"

"Male dragons are primarily selfish. Getting one of them to part with their horde long enough to mate is a feat in itself. Humans, humans will do you for a small price and often for just the fun."

"Been with many humans?"

"You're the first Ser. though hopefully, there won't be a need for another for a long time. You are the most precious treasure in my collection now."

"I am not an object."

"Neither am I, but we are lovers and almost mates. If you bed another, I'll take you out of the collection."

The warning sent chills through Ser Alec. He wouldn't ever dream of upsetting a dragon, but he hoped in one aspect that Sehocha wasn't the jealous type.

"So what now?" Alec asked.

"Hmm?"

"We have to leave. Without a report soon, the guilds will start looking into this place."

"I hadn't thought of that. We need to go."

"Yes."

"We can fly anywhere we need to."

"I can't leave my horse."

It's not that he couldn't replace Fira, but the horse would be mistreated by anyone who picked her up. He doubted his guild would even

take care of her and would instead sell the horse for some profit.

"Oh, I didn't realize you had one. I'm hungry."

"Not for a horse," Alec said before getting up. He found a water skin and began to wash himself off.

"A horse makes traveling slow."

"I know, but you said yourself you were too weak to walk. You can ride Fira; she won't mind."

"That is a fitting name for a horse for a dragon to ride."

They both laughed.

"You'll need a disguise."

"Why?"

"This country is especially fearful of monsters, and there were rumors about a dragon about."

"There was one, though."

"No, only a group of kobolds and if we spin it that way, we will have an easier time. We have to avoid people as much as possible. Where are we going?"

"Our destination is the mountain range to the West."

"Are we trying for Uchar's pass?"

Sehocha didn't answer right away, but it gave Alec enough time to finish getting his armor back on. She went and gathered up the trove of treasure, which disappeared in a whiff of smoke. She turned to him.

"No."

"Then where?"

"There is a hidden passage, but we will have to be careful. There are things there I can not protect us from."

"Which is one of the reasons you need me?"

"Yes, and we will be meeting the rest of my order in some ruins in the middle of the pass."

"What are we doing?"

"I can't tell you yet. As much as I want to, I don't have all of the details."

"We aren't saving the world are we?"

She laughed and the couple headed out from the ruins of Castle Rooker. Sehocha had covered herself in a makeshift robe of the tapestries. Fire accepted the dragon and the two made their way to the unknown passage.

*****

*Author's Note*

This story is the edit for a previous story called Dragoness. I have redone this story mostly for editing reasons and because it needs more chapters. Second, it has also become an exercise in dialogue writing. I am confident that this draft of the story isn't too bad, but hey, let me know.

12