Knight has Fallen Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
1.5k words
4.47
9.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roselove
roselove
36 Followers

Aiden's Pov

Working with Princess for the last 2 weeks have been interesting. She's a very independent person so I'm forced to help her being she won't ask.

I print out the logo that Princess designed. She has natural talent that can't be taught. Sitting the papers down at my desk, i quickly rush to the restroom. On my way there the front desk girls try to talk to me. I can tell their young and would love to have me in between their legs.

After washing my hands I get a call from my Queen.

"Yes Princess?"

"Come here now!" Oh She wants to yell. Smiling in the mirror I reply to her

"Sorry Princess but I'm a bit busy right now."

"How could you be busy-" I silently laughed when she heard a toilet flushing.

"...Be back as fast as you can." I can tell she's still trying to act brave.

"Ahh You don't want to talk to me? You're hurting my feelings." Then i heard my phone disconnects. Laughing to hard i almost missed a call from Mr. Knight.

"Hello Sir."

"Hi Aiden, How is my daughter treating you?"

"Good. Its pretty easy working with her."

"She's the most difficult person in the world. You're the man for the job."

"Thank you sir."

"I want you to protect my daughter at all costs. The threat has came back."

"I will sir, Nothing will happen to her."

"Great to hear. Please update me how she's doing. Trying to get her to talk to me is like breaking teeth. Also tell her I'm back from my honeymoon. Have a great day Aiden"

"Likewise Sir."

3rd Person POV

Aiden just walked into her office to update her on the Zheng Funraiser that she is hosting in a couple of weeks.

"Am I the only one going?"

"No, your father wants you to be there as a family."

"So him and his new family is going to be there?"

"Yes."

"You're coming with me right?" he nods

"Ok good. I don't think I can go there alone and stay sane."

Aiden went to go lay down on Tea's loveseat.

"Uhh Aiden?"

"Let me take a little nap before another board meeting you have."

"What? I thought Mr CEO was coming back today?"

"He is but he's just not coming to work yet."

"Damn. Being around Jackson makes my skin crawl. Am I the only one that sees that he stares at me the whole time?"

"Yea I do but it's not like he can touch you, like I can." Aiden whispered the last part. Tea stopped typing thinking she misheard Aiden.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing but I'm sleepy. Hush."

"Whatever"

Around 20 minutes later she hears him lightly snore.

She smiles and lightly tiptoes over to Aiden. She watches him then softly touches his lips.

With his eyes closed, he scares Tejea.

"Princess we can make out later but can you let me sleep?"

"Sorry."

"It's ok I'm just a light sleepier."

She just nods her head and goes back to her desk.

"Hey Aiden?"

"Yes?"

"We never really talked to get to know each other." She pulls out her gummy worms and starts eating them.

"You want to do that now?"

"Yea I mean we do have time."

He sits up straight and looks at her with his legs crossed.

"OK so what do you want to know?"

"Umm I don't know. Do you have any family?"

"I have 7 year old son and his grandmother. Both of my parents passed before I could talk."

"Oh I lost my mom when I was 15 but i think you already knew that. Are you with your son's mother?"

"No she passed away during childbirth."

"Oh I'm sorry about that."

"That's ok. I still have my son."

"Where did you work before working for me?"

"In the navy."

"That's why you look like that. So how much do you know about me?"

"Almost everything."

"Like my sister?"

"Yes I do know about Dawn and how you've been taking care of her for years."

"It's so hard to talk to her. I hate being the face of the company. After losing our mom, I just wanted what's best for her. The only reason I'm dealing with that man we call our father is for her." Tea was staring into her hands. She didn't know she was crying till she felt Aiden's hand wipe them off of her face. Realizing how close they were it just felt right.

Detejae POV

His lips got me drunk. In this state that I couldn't pull away from. I don't know how i got on his lap but it deepen the kiss. The moment he touched my shirt I got a wave of anxiety and jumped off of him.

"Uhh I-I forgot I something in my car. Brb." I ran out of my office and speed walked so i wouldn't alert my workers. I smiled at them and dipped out the door to the elevator.

Right before the doors close I see Aiden try to run after me. 'This man won't quit I quickly press the button for the 13 floor and get off only to run into Aiden.

Wide mouth I point at him as he walks on to the elevator with me

"But how..? 'I ask

"Shush Princess." Turning to look at me seriously his intense glare kind of scares me

"I don't like it when you run from me, Now lets get to this meeting before you're late."

He clicked for floor 32. I fold my arms and start pouting. He knows damn well that he could have told everyone I'm sick and take notes for me.

"Stop sticking out your lip, Its ugly."

"Did you just call me ugly?"

"No I said-."

"Yes you did." I said cutting him off

"How does a smart ass woman act like a child?"

Before I could reply the doors open so I lean in and whisper.

"This smart ass woman also has a great ass." I said smirking

"Oh yes you do." he slowly said while smacking my butt then walked around me.

Sitting in the board meeting I had an itch to just turn around and slap Aiden for touching me. Thinking about that cocky prick I almost missed a question one of the directors asked me.

"Unless we're pushing the product to a closer date, it would take more involvement and investments to launch it."

They liked my answer and continued.

Getting back to my office I'm so glad that that was my last boring meeting. My job is more active, fun, and creative.

Tejae POV

With Fall coming it's more cold and the more I have to deal with Aiden. We've gotten closer but I still have been trying to avoid him touching me and it's hella hard when he's everywhere! Launching my new logo last month everyone loves it.

I don't know what happened but Jackson finally stopped stalking me only for my new step sister to start flirting with Aiden. Oh and I didn't tell you the best part she's Jackson's new assistant.

Aiden POV

With fall coming my son is starting his first year of school so he's super excited so he'll be staying with me. Also spending more time with Tejae has been mostly fun when i see her wanting and craving my touch only to run away. Last month I was getting sick of Jackson so I set him straight.

(September, 3 weeks ago)

"Aiden can you take these files to Jackson, I'm not dealing with him."

"Yes princess."

Perfect. no matter how many deathly looks I gave them little boy, he still won't stop staring at my Princess.

I walked past Brittini knowing she wanted to try to rub against me with her fake boobs. I bust into Jacksons office to see the disappointment on his face. I just toss the shit on his desk.

"I asked for Detejae" Jackson tried to hand the folder back to Aiden.

"Look, whatever your name is again...Mr. Jones, homes, lomes I don't give a shit." I roll up my sleeves to look at my watch.

"Tell me something, You enjoy staring at my girls ass as she walks by and swing those oh so perfect hips?" I lean in on his desk just to show him how serious I am cause I'm not playing no more.

"I must warn you that if you are even sparing a thought of laying a finger on that ass, I'll personally break your shit off." I pat jackson on the shoulder feeling him shake. Good this little thing now gets it. Right before i walk out the door i turn back to him.

"Oh and one more thing, If you need anything from the marketing department, I will personally came back if I need to clarify what I will do to you Got it?"

All he could do was nod.

(present)

Thinking about that memory made me crack a smile.

"Omg Can you stop looking like a goofball and give me my mocha frappe."

roselove
roselove
36 Followers