Knight in Shining Armor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both moaned as she paused, her hands gripping my shoulders. And then she rose to the top of my length, slowly, pausing again at the top before lowering herself onto me again. She repeated this leisurely pace, rising and falling, dropping her face to meet mine and kiss me passionately. The pace gradually picked up and she added a grinding gyration of her hips, a sensual dance that had me reaching for her hips to match her rhythm.

Katie controlled the action, arching her back while caressing her breasts, putting on a mesmerizing show of self-confidence and sexuality. She again lowered her face to mine and kissed me deeply while maintaining her dance. After a minute more on top of me, she rolled off, pulling at me to mount her.

Wasting no time, I climbed on top of her and plunged my shaft into her with one quick thrust. She gasped and wrapped her legs around mine, pulling me urgently into her a second time. And then I was driving into her rapidly, my pace accelerating along with her urgency, bottoming out against her mound with force.

"Yes... yes... oh, yeah," she cried out, clearly enjoying it.

With my arms extended, I watched her boobs bounce back and forth to the rhythm of my pounding, her eyes fluttering as the passion swept over her. I was building again toward a massive climax and she sensed it again, grabbing my ass to slow me down. I relaxed the pace, slowing again to long easy strokes, in and out, teasing her entrance with the head of my cock. But she wanted none of that. She just didn't want me finished yet.

"Take me from behind," she demanded, panting. "I want to feel you deep inside me when you cum."

She propped up on her knees, legs spread, and I entered her. Again I started off slowly but she was insistent that I quicken the pace. I met her ass as she pushed it toward me. She matched each and every one of my thrusts, her head buried in a pillow. I could hear her muffled moans as I pounded into her from behind. The bed shook as we rocked rapidly back and forth, Her head turned from the pillow and her moans grew to a long halting gasp for air, then cries of, "Yes... yes... yes."

"I'm close," I warned, thrusting away as the bed springs squeaked and rattled.

"Cum in me, Karl." She gasped, moaned, gasped. "Fill me with your cum!"

The room echoed with our co-mingled moans and cries as we came, hers hitting first followed immediately by me pumping her full of my seed. I emptied into her over and over, my eyes closing as a tsunami of pleasure washed over me.

"Oh God, Karl..." she moaned as I finally started to slow.

I remained behind her for minutes as her ass gently lowered until her body was level on the bed, my body atop her. We rested like that for a while, saying nothing, listening to each other's breath, my cock softening warmly inside her. I hadn't felt this good in a long, long time and had to count back over a decade to recall the last time I'd cum three times in one night.

"How you doing down there?" I whispered into her ear.

"Heaven," she replied simply.

I rolled off of her and flopped onto my back, letting out a deep, satisfied exhalation. "Good to know heaven's close by," I said. "Because if we keep this up you're gonna kill me."

12