Knight in Shining Armour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith managed to throw Mitch to one side and both stood up. Mitch went to kick Keith and Keith stepped out of the way but managed to land a punch to Mitch's face. Now there was blood on his face as well, lots of it.

Keith kicked Mitch in the stomach and landed another punch to his face on the other side, Keith said, "I can see where your mum gets all the cuts and bruises from. You're such a bastard, a fuckin' junky."

Mitch tried to punch Keith again but Keith side stepped him and punched Mitch in the stomach and said, "Now get out before I throw you out, you fuckin' cunt."

Mitch looked at me, blood ran down his face and said, "This arse hole's not going to be here forever."

Mitch turned and threw the door open, he walked out holding his nose and stomach. Keith waked just to outside the door and shouted to Mitch, "This arse hole just may be here forever. Don't come back... ever."

Keith came back in and closed the door, he locked it. Not that that's stopped Mitch before. I had got back up and ran towards Keith, I held my hand to his blooded face, I said, "You should not have involved yourself, I didn't want you to even meet him, I'm sorry."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the kitchen. I sat him down and got a towel, I wetted it to clean up his face. I said, "I'm sorry to cause you all this trouble, sorry."

While I cleaned him up I noticed Keith as he looked at the table, the empty crumbed plate, the cup and half eaten loaf together with the knife that was on the table. Keith said, "Don't be sorry, I've dealt with many people like that, he's not the first."

I cleaned him up and myself as best as I could, I put the kettle on and asked him if he'd like a cup of tea. He went through into the front room as I made and took the tea to him. I put the cups down onto a coffee table where he had placed the flowers and the bottle bag.

He got up and handed me the flowers, he kissed me on the lips and said, "I didn't plan it like this but these are for you. And there's a bottle of wine there as well when you feel up to it."

I took the flowers and said, "What have I done to deserve this."

He smiled and said, "Just a small token for being a friend and you made me very happy."

I asked, "Happy, what do you mean?"

He smiled and said, "I know I'm no Brad Pitt, but when you kissed me, well... let's just say I hadn't been kissed like that in a long while."

I blushed and said, "Thank you, I'll put them in some water," and gave him a kiss back.

I walked into the kitchen and filled up the sink with water and placed the flowers in it. I went to a side cupboard and took out two glasses. I waked through to Keith and said, "I feel like having something stronger than tea, care to join me?"

He reached into the bag and opened the bottle of wine. We both sat and chatted mainly consoled each other. After a glass he stood, he said, "Thank you Adel, you're a very kind and generous person. But that son of yours though, he needs to be sorted out. It's not right how he treats you."

I stood and faced him, I took hold of both his hands which dangled low by his sides, I said, "Oh don't worry about him, I can handle him."

I knew I couldn't handle my son; he's beaten me up something rotten every week, and has done for the last three years. And in my heart I knew Keith knew as well that I was not telling the truth, fresh scars and bruises at the start of every week proved that.

But I didn't want Keith to involve himself, to put himself in danger because of me, I wasn't worth it. I said, "Please stay a bit longer, I'll make you something to eat."

He squeezed my hands and said, "I'd love to stay, but I should go."

I threw my arms around him and kissed him, I hugged him so tight he was my 'Knight in shining armour.'

He soon kissed me back and hugged me too. The kiss lasted around five minutes which started torridly but ended very lovingly, very sensual and very tenderly.

As we parted and inch or so, I said, "Please stay, I want you to stay, I... I need to be loved."

He kissed me on the lips and nodded his head, we both let go of each other, he sat and I poured out some more wine for us both. I had asked him again if he wanted something to eat but he said no.

So we both sat, we talked while we held each other's hands and finished the bottle of wine. I had finished my wine first; he was just a sip behind. As he finished and put the glass down, I took hold of his hand; we looked at each other, no smiles, no expressions at all. We just stared into each other's eyes, each of us lost in our own individual thoughts for a minute.

I stood and pulled slightly on his held hand, I closed my eyes and said, "Please."

He stood and I led him to my bedroom. There was no rush, no haste, no urgency, as we took our clothes off and I got into bed, under a sheet. I held my hand out and he took hold of it, he kissed the back as I lifted the sheet up for him. He came and lay besides me and we kissed.

That time we were completely naked and I enjoyed the bodily warmth and human touch on my bruised skin. Although parts hurt to be touched, it was a pain I could ignore for the moment we were in.

We kissed and our hands ran around each other's bodies, we felt every part as if it were something we had never encountered before. We rolled each other over and back, we never disengaged from our kiss. He kissed me like it was his last kiss on earth; he ran his hands over my naked body like he was never going to touch it again.

We never spoke a word as he rolled me over and onto my back; I knew after all those barren years I was to feel like a woman again. I opened my legs, I felt his hot cock enter me and I groaned passionately into his mouth. It had been a very long time since I had had a cock in my pussy. He fucked me slow and sensually.

I had an orgasm almost instantly and I felt the orgasmic sensations after many years again that only a cock could give a woman. I placed my legs around his back and I wanted him to just fuck me through the night.

He did, he kept fucking me for another ten minutes when I had my second amazing orgasm. I had to break our kiss and my eyes shut tightly as my body went through an orgasmic ecstasy.

He kept fucking me as my body calmed, but my pussy still felt so nice having a cock pumping in it. We gazed into each other's eyes and he said, "Thank you, it's been a long time for me too."

He released four to five cum loads and rolled off me. I was so happy again as my pussy leaked cum, we lay panting; I held his hand as we both reflected in the afterglow. We turned to each other and we embraced. I fell into the most blissful sleep I had had in years while I held him tightly, I never wanted that moment to fade away.

But fade away it did, when I woke in the morning he had gone. I put on a gown and made my way to make a cup of tea. My whole body was still a glow and my heart was full of glee. I had not been that happy for a long, long time, I could not wait to see him again. I hoped he would come round at the weekend, but he did not show.

As I made my tea, I cleared up the mess made on the table, I picked up the knocked over furniture and items on the ground from their fight the night before.

I got hold of my tea and was going into the front room, a thought entered into my head; I turned and looked back at the table, I could not see the knife. I looked into the sink and it was not there, just the flowers, they made me smile.

Monday I went with a skip and a jump in my step to work. Then a deep sorrow to find he was not there, on that day I sat at our table for lunch and just thought of him being there with me, thought of the things we talked about, thought of the feelings I felt for him.

He was not there on Tuesday or the next day, he was not there the whole week. Come Friday, I dreaded even more deeply about Mitch's return.

The usual fear took hold of my body as I got off the bus and walked through my council estate. It was raining, very hard, a thunderstorm brewed up; I had no umbrella to protect me. I turned the corner and took a deep breath. I took a glance up towards my flat. The rain fell so hard it felt like pin prick on my face. I expected to see Mitch there, smoking, waiting for me.

But he was not there, maybe with the rain he waited in the flat? But no, he was not there either. Mitch never showed up that evening nor that weekend.

Instead of jumping for joy, my thoughts ran back to Kevin and last week. I reflected in the words he had said to me while we talked, before he made love to me, he had said, "Mitch, he'll be no more trouble for you."

12