Knight in Shining... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really like my sister, don't you?" Kasen said nothing. "I think she likes you, too." Again, Kasen said nothing. Sam sighed, "Look, I'm not sure where you came from, I've seen you around school a little, but you always keep to yourself. Then, you come out of nowhere, and you and my sister seem awful close. Honestly, I don't care. You proved yourself when you punched Ryan earlier. You seem like a pretty good guy, and other than that, I don't care who my sister dates. My only question," he held up his hands when Kasen tried to object to the word "dating", "when are you and her going to admit that it's going to happen. You just need to man up and talk to her. Trust me, she likes you. A lot." He added the last part before turning around and walking away. Kasen watched as he disappeared in the crowd, speechless.

His super hearing picked up on the sound of Adriana's boot heals before he smelled her. She smelled like passion fruit and almonds, but it was the underneath smell, her personal smell, that made his wolf stand up on his hind legs and whine. She smelled of arousal, and there was nothing he wanted to do more than to grab her and fuck her right on the bar. Instead, he turned right as she reached him. He watched her open her mouth to say something, judging from the expression on her face and her wondering eyes, she was wondering about Sam.

"Do you want to dance?" He asked quickly, cutting her off. She looked at him, a little shocked, (he was a little shocked himself) before smiling.

"Sure." She accepted his hand as he pulled her into the middle of the throngs of people. "Shawty Got Moves" by Get Cool began playing. Adriana smiled. She liked this song. It was easy to dance to, and had a good beat. She allowed Kasen to pull her to the middle of the crowd before they stopped. She had been to a few clubs and felt the familiar pressure of the other bodies, which pushed her close to Kasen.

She began to sway and move to the beat. She was pressed closer to Kasen by the mob of people around her. She wasn't the best dancer in the world, but she did know how to twist and flick her hips from side in time to the beat. She rolled her abdomen as she turned in a circle in front of an awe shocked Kasen. "She move it (she move it), her body (her body, so sexy (so sexy), can't hide it (cant hide it)" Adriana began to get into the song as it picked up. She let the feeling and urges flow through her. She loved to dance. She forgot about the rest of the club, concentrating on the music and the boy in front of her. When the music played, Adriana felt like a different person. She didn't have to worry about society, and what people think of her actions. She let loose as the chorus played. She didn't really like the lyrics, to her they were sexist and chauvinistic, but the beat made up for it, and the boy that was barely moving in front of her, letting her dance in front of him. She wiggled her ass with her back to him. She spun around, put one hand on his shoulder, and pressed against him. The beat had slowed slightly and she just shook her hips from side to side against him, looking right in his eyes. She felt his hands go across her lower back, pulling her tighter against him. She felt him begin to shake his initial shock off, and move with her. His head was bent downward so he could look at her. They were extremely close with her hands behind his neck. She slid one down his forearm, and pressed her legs practically between his. She rolled her body up and down his, her breasts pressed to his chest tightly before coming off again as her roll ran down her back, bending her knees slightly for a moment. She did this countless times to the beat, she blushed when she felt him beginning to get excited. He pressed his face into her neck, her hair falling over him. She closed her eyes as her chin was now on his shoulder. They were pressed so tightly together now, that it was hard to dance at all. Adriana didn't care. A chill ran down her spine when she felt Kasen sigh deeply, obviously smelling her. She felt him grow considerably in his pants. She pressed herself against him there, wanting him to know she felt it, and that she liked it. Her own panties were going wet, and she wasn't sure why. All they were doing was touching. A lot of close touching, but still.

"Adriana..." She heard him whisper in her ear, another chill went down her spine. He lifted his head and looked in her eyes. She wanted nothing more than for him to kiss her right then. She even parted her lips slightly and tilted her head back, naturally inviting him to her. She was staring directly in his eyes when she saw something flit across them. They seemed to flash a dark silver for a moment. The color was gone just as fast as it had appeared, she was beginning to think she had imagined it when they changed again; this time they stayed the strange color long enough for her to gasp and back up abruptly. She knew she hadn't imagined it this time, there was something strange about him.

"What.." She wasn't completely out of his arms yet, and she felt him freeze; he knew that she knew.

"Adriana," She backed up farther, bumping into a couple behind her.

"Your- your eyes." She attempted to point to them, her arm barely moving from her side. She felt weak. What was that? Was it the light? No, it hadn't been a shine; his irises had changed from their usual brown to that dull silver. She was sure of it.

"Adriana," He repeated, reaching for her as she backed up farther. She was scared now. He grabbed at her arm again, she moved to pull away again, but this time he caught her wrist before she could flinch. He held her firmly, but without hurting her. "Adriana, stop. Please, let me just talk to you." She yanked her wrist out of his grasp and turned on her heals. She tried to push through the throngs of people, but was unable to go very fast. She glanced behind her and didn't see Kasen following her; she wasn't taking any chances. With one final push she burst out of the crowd, right into a solid chest. She gasped when she collided with the wall that was Kasen Maverick. This time Kasen didn't say anything, he simply pulled her behind him, down the hall, and out the door of the club. As soon as they hit the crisp night air Adriana felt Kasen pull her to him, burying her in his strong arms. His smell bombarded her senses, making it impossible for her to think straight. She stopped fighting it and just buried her face in his chest. She realized he was speaking as he gently ran his fingers through her hair. "I'm so sorry, Joya. I didn't mean for that to happen. I was gonna tell you in a better way. Shh.. I'm sorry..." His voice was soothing, and she felt herself relaxing at the sound of it mixed with his smell and the feeling of his arms around her. She felt perfectly at home, like she was always meant to end up here and stay here. They stood that way for a few minutes; Kasen soothing, Adriana getting herself under control. After a while, Kasen pulled away first. He smiled gently down at her. "We need to talk." Adriana just nodded. Kasen looked around before sighing. "My car is at your house. Let me walk you home." Again, she nodded. Kasen pulled her to his side, and with his arm around her shoulders, he began walking.

She had tried to walk with a few guys like this but it never worked. Their steps would be awkward, and their ankles would trip on each others; but with Kasen, it was completely natural. They walked for a little while in silence.

"Do you believe in life beyond humans and animals?" He asked, quietly. Adriana looked up at his with a creased brow.

"What do you mean? Like, aliens?"

"Sure." Adriana thought about it.

"Yeah, I guess. It's a little selfish to think we're the only things in the entire galaxy."

"Well, do you think it's possible for those things to be here, on Earth?" Again, Adriana's brow wrinkled.

"Maybe..." Kasen smiled.

"What if I told you there is no maybe to it? There are things like aliens and even supernatural beings right here, walking among us?" Adriana snorted.

"So... you're an alien?" When Kasen didn't respond Adriana looked up at him. He was biting his bottom lip. Adriana stopped walking. "You're an alien?!" She said a bit loudly. Kasen looked around before shushing her.

"God, no. Calm down. I'm not an alien, but I know for fact that there are some here. I know a few personally." Adriana looked at him in total shock. She didn't think it was that far fetched of an idea, she had always been open to ideas like this and had often wondered about it, herself.

"Do I?" She asked, quietly. She could tell by the expression that covered his face that she did. "Who?!" She exclaimed, excited now. She had a smile on her face. Kasen looked a little uncomfortable.

"It's not important." Kasen started walking again. A little annoyed at his flippancy, Adriana had to hurry to catch up. "Adriana, you know the old stories? Like Hansel and Gretel and The Little Red Ridding Hood?" She nodded. Of course she knew those stories. Everybody knew the old Brothers Grimm stories from when they were little. "Well," Kasen went on, "what if I told you that just like aliens, those stories are real too?" Adriana thought about it.

"I guess it sort of makes sense. I mean, there's always myths and legends about that sort of stuff. So wait-" She jumped in front of him. "What are you getting at? All this stuff you're telling me; it's like you're easing me into something. What are you really trying to say? Just say it." Kasen looked down at her with mixture of affection and anxiousness.

"Adriana," He cupped her face in his palm. "I'm different. What happened to my eyes, what you saw, that's the part of me that no one ever gets to see. Only my family and others like me know about it. My own sister doesn't even know. Hell, I didn't even know until two years ago on my sixteenth birthday." He looked away for a moment before looking back in her eyes. She was getting a little anxious now, too. What was he saying? Different? How was he different? He seemed completely normal. As he looked intensely in her eyes, she felt her stomach begin to churn. "Adriana... I want to tell you everything, but I'm afraid you'll run. You'll call me crazy and you'll never want to see me again. I just can't bear for that to happen. I know that to you, it seems like we barely know each other, but to me it feels like I've always known you. Even beyond this life; beyond my own memory. Adriana, I'm in love with you, and if you don't accept me I'm afraid I might die without you." Adriana's churning stomach felt like it was going to burn a hole in her stomach. She had stopped breathing. He loved her? Did she hear him right? She felt like she was in her own fairytale and here was her knight in shining armor, proclaiming what every girl wants to hear: that he would die without her. She felt a small smile spread over her face. Despite only have their first real conversation just earlier this morning, Adriana felt the same way he did. Her smile spread as she realized this. She was in love with him, too. And the fear and torment that was going on on his beautiful face was killing her. She didn't like for him to be unsure of her feelings. She stood on her tiptoes, planning to put an end to the doubt that she saw.

As their lips met she felt her stomach relax, and her head became very light. She felt his arms go around her waist as he nearly picked her up off her feet to pull her closer. She smiled into the kiss as she thought about the irony of it all. Her prince was sweeping her off her feet after proclaiming his love and devotion for her.

Kasen felt her smile and deepened the kiss, promptly ending all thoughts going through her mind. She melted against his chest as he parted her lips gently and ran his tongue along her bottom lip. She took the invitation and joined his tongue with her own. She lost all track of time and coherent thought as their lips and tongues dueled for control. It was Adriana who gave in and aloud Kasen to lead the kiss. Many minutes later Kasen decided to come up for air. His lips left hers slowly, leaving little pecks as he pulled away. He didn't go far, leaning his forehead against hers and sighing. Adriana was still smiling from ear to ear.

"Not that I didn't thoroughly enjoy that, but can I ask where it came from?" Adriana laughed.

"I love you, too." Kasen's head flew back as an astonished look came over his face. Adriana laughed harder. "Don't look so surprised big guy." She patted his chest in affection before pulling away. His shock was so complete that he let her go easily. "What? You're aloud to say it but I can't?" She smiled up at him. He was speechless. His mouth was open and he kept trying to make it obey his mind, but the words wouldn't come, and the only sound that was heard was Adriana's laughter.

"Adriana," He finally managed, grabbing her hand, "you don't know everything about me. Hell, you don't know 90% of the stuff about me; especially the important things."

"Oh no? Like what?" She began to walk backward, pulling him by his hand.

"Well, I was going to tell you before you kissed me." Adriana stopped again, her expression going serious.

"Kasen, I wanted you to know that I accept you. Nothing you tell me now will make me take back what I just said." She laughed at herself as she pushed hair out of her hair, "I don't know why either, but Kasen, I feel like I'm in my own fairytale when I

m with you. This whole night has felt like something out of a story book! I don't know why, but I've learned not to question the good things in life. I don't think I've ever been as sure about anything as I am about my feelings for you. I don't care if you came from planet mars and live on bugs; I love you now." She kissed him gently and quickly. She didn't want to get off subject again. "But, if you're not ready to tell me, I'll wait." She shrugged.

Kasen smiled then, "I want to tell you. I'm going to tell you everything, tonight." Adriana nodded and waited. Kasen didn't say anything, he just watched her face for a few moments. Just when she was becoming impatient Kasen sighed and kissed her on the lips. "Actually, I think I'll show you." He grabbed her had again and began jogging down the street. Adriana laughed out loud as he pulled her behind him. They ran across the street, around a corner, down an alley, and through an old wooden door that Kasen busted with his elbow before pulling her in behind him. Adriana was still giggling when she was pulled into the dark, empty, and obviously large room.

"What are we doing here? Where are we?" She whispered in the direction of Kasen. She couldn't see him but she could feel the heat radiation off of him. She felt his lips cover hers firmly and fervently. She returned the passion immediately, suddenly not caring where they were. The dark heightened her senses so all she knew was the feel of Kasen's tongue on her own, the smell of his colone, the texture of his hair on the nape of his neck as she grasped at it to keep from falling over. Then, he pulled away, leaving Adriana moaning in protest. She heard him laugh slightly and felt him move away. "Where are you going?" She asked in alarm.

"Not far." She heard him right before the room was flooded with light. She blinked at the sudden intrusion. They were in an old dance studio. Some of the mirrors were cracked or broken, and the wooden poles had darkened with time, but the place had obviously been very nice at one time. There were mats in a corner of the room, and desk off the main floor, and above them was a balcony that led to three other rooms she couldn't identify. The place took her breath away.

"Wow..." She sighed, looking around. She felt Kasen's arms go around her.

"It was my grandmother's. She used to teach dance to us." Adriana smiled.

"You dance ballet?" She turned in his arms. Kasen smiled and stepped back. He did a perfect double pirouette, despite his loose jeans. Adriana laughed and clapped as he bowed to an imaginary audience. He came back to stand in front of her. "We all had to learn the basics of the fine arts. I also know how to play the violin, piano, and classic guitar. I learned the drums too, but that was more my own thing."

"You will have to play me a concert sometime!"

"Of course, Madame." He said in a fake french accent, making Adriana laugh again. "Wait, you said 'we'. Who's that?" The smile fell off Kasen's face, quickly followed by her own. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He said quickly. "I just can't explain that until I show you everything else." He slid his hand into hers again and pulled her to the mats. He pushed her gently down so she was sitting on them, and backed up into the middle of the dance floor. "I need you to stay calm, and don't scream. Everything is OK, and remember, I love you." Adriana was confused. What was he talking about?

*------------------------*

Oh, God he was scared. This was it. He was going to let his wolf out. He just hoped that doesn't scare her off before he has a chance to show her that he's not just some animal that's going to attack her. He smiled at her one last time before he let his wolf come forward. He called to him in his mind and smiled as he saw his snout surface. He felt the hair begin to grow and his view changed as he fell to all fours. He felt his bone reposition, but it was a good sensation; it was like a good stretch. He knew the transformation was complete when realization registered in Adriana's eyes. Kasen bent his head and sat on his haunches. His wolf was so excited to be out in front of their mate, finally. However, Kasen didn't want to scare Adriana. He smiled inwardly when she didn't move. He got on his belly and crawled toward her slowly before rolling onto his back at her feet- the most vulnerable position a wolf could show. For a moment, Adriana didn't seem to be breathing. Kasen whined a little in the back of his throat. She seemed to snap out of her shock. She looked in his eyes. He knew they were the same gold color they had twitched to earlier. They stared at each other before a smile began to spread across her face. His heart jumped when she touched him. She began to run her fingers through the fur on his belly; it felt so good! Her small fingers made their way up his throat and behind his ears. Kasen closed his eyes at the wonderful sensation of his mate finally touching him in his true form. He jumped a little when he felt her bury her face in his neck fur. She wrapped her arms around him and just laid there for a moment. Kasen sighed in a sign of mock exasperation after a moment. She sat up, Kasen following her as he stood on all four legs.

He was a fairly large wolf. He stood about four foot high at the top of his head, he had jet black fur except where there was white on the bottom of his tail and tips of his ears. He let his tongue roll out of his mouth in the typical dog cliche and perked up at the sound of Adriana's giggle. The wolf jumped around a little in excitement. He licked her face and put his face in her chest. Adriana laughed and hugged him. Kasen sat back and let his wolf play with their mate. This went on for about 15 minutes before Kasen had to tell his wolf that they needed to change back. He acted a bit upset, but for the moment he was satisfied.

He licked Adrian's face one last time before stepping back again and letting the sensations wash over him again. He was barely able to stand up completely before a small mass hit him and wrapped itself around him. Adriana was kissing him with all her might. The last 20 minutes has made her so happy and all she had done was fall farther in love with him.

She had been scared at first, but when he had rolled on his belly she had felt a little better. She wasn't so shocked as most girls would have been. She kind of got the feeling that Kasen wasn't completely human. When he had changed back to human form all light happy feelings had disappeared and all she felt was a fast, burning passion for this amazing man. Yes, he was a man. He most certainly wasn't a boy.