Knight in Shining... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kasen was surprised when Adriana attacked his mouth so fervently, but soon retaliated. He groped her ass a bit and began to feel his member grow under her. He was a little worried about that. He didn't think she would be ready for that, yet.

He nearly dropped her when he felt he small hand slither between them and caress him. He remembered he was completely naked. There was nothing between him and her hand. He gently set her on her feet and broke the kiss. She pouted momentarily.

"Adriana," Kasen said, huskily. He had to stop her or he would go to far. She was rubbing her hands up and down his shoulders.

"Kasen." She stated, simply. He looked into her eyes. She didn't seem afraid, but he could tell she didn't want it to go much farther either. He kissed her lips hard again.

"We should probably get you home. I think your brother is already there. He left the club earlier while you were in the bathroom." Adriana just smiled and nodded.

"I think we should get you something to wear first. Not that I don't enjoy the view. I just want to be the only one who does." Kasen blushed slightly. He hadn't attempted to cover himself before. Now he scrambled for the ripped clothing on the floor to cover his genitals. Adriana just laughed as she grabbed his hand.