Knight in Shining... Ch. 03

Story Info
Kasen and Adriana take a large step in their relationship.
3.5k words
4.3
8.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They managed to make it back to Adriana's house without being arrested for public indecency. Kasen's pants were relatively ok, the just had a tear down the back of his right leg that started just under his ass. His shirt was completely ruined, and they threw it in the dumpster they passed on the street.

Adriana couldn't stop smiling the entire walk home. Kasen had his arm around her shoulders, and he would occasionally kiss the top of her head for no reason. The walk took about 20 minutes, but they were in no hurry. It was only 11:30 when they left the dance studio. Adriana noticed Sam's light was on, and knew he had made it home.

She climbed her steps and opened her screen door. She tried to turn around to Kasen, but he was so close behind her she couldn't.

"What are doing?" She asked over her shoulder with a smile. Everything he did made her laugh.

"What? You don't want me to help you clean up?" He said seductively in her ear. Adriana giggled. She had completely forgotten about the party and the imminent mess that was sure to meet her on the other side of the door. Adriana shrugged and pushed the door open. She had no objections to Kasen staying longer.

Sam wasn't in his room like she had thought he would be, instead he was at the base of the stairs with his ass facing them as he was bent over, picking up trash. Adriana laughed when he didn't bother to straighten as they came through the door.

"My Lord! Look at you!" He exclaimed under his arm, looking Kasen over. He finally straightened and turned. He looked at Adriana, "I had no idea you liked it rough little sis!" Adriana gasped in horror and slapped her brother on the chest. "Oof!" Sam made an overly dramatic show of grabbing his chest, and stumbling backward onto the stairs as if she had collapsed his chest cavity.

"Oh, don't be a baby." Adriana rolled her eyes at Kasen. Kasen laughed at the show. He had found out he had ten other siblings at the pack reserve. He got to talk to only a few, and he and Amy had never had an especially close relationship. Seeing Adriana and Sam teasing each other made him regret not trying more with Amy. They had always just avoided each other for the most part. Neither had any interest in being in the other's lives.

"You guys are back sooner than I thought you would be." Sam said, standing back up. He turned and continued to pick things off the floor and tables down the hall. Adriana walked past him, disapearing into the kitchen. She came back a few moments later with a white trash bag and began helping Sam move through the hallway.

Kasen watched her hips move gracefully around her brother and smiled when her ass strained against the material of her jeens. She was so sexy without even trying. He was still in shock that such an amazing piece of perfection was showing him any attention at all, let alone fall in love with him in one night.

He realized Sam was laughing at him. He hadn't stopped cleaning, but every couple of seconds he would look over his shoulder and chuckle while shaking his head. Kasen blushed before jumping into action. He picked up some deserted cups and broken glass and pushed it all into the bottom of Adriana's bag. She smiled at him and brushed her hip against him as she moved past him.

They migrated to the living room, cleaning efficiently. Adriana and Kasen were never more than a few feet away from each other, and they always found excuses to touch each other in one way or another: a light hand on the others back as they squeezed past, a hand brush as they both dumped trash in a bag.

They didn't speak much, but the knowing looks and smiles were a constant. Both were glowing in the new realization of love. Sam wasn't stupid either. He gave them some space. He would work in the other room while they cleaned the counters in the kitchen or vaccumed the sofa in the living room. They were finished by 12:30.

"OK!" Sam scared the hell out her when he clapped his hands, making a loud popping sound. "I think we are good here. I'm going to bed." Kasen and Adriana stared at him for a moment. It was pretty obvious he had been drinking the beer instead of pouring it down the sink like them. He managed to stumble up the stairs with only minimal help from Kasen.They watched him ricochet off the walls on his way down the hall.

The instant his door closed, Adriana flew into motion. She tangled her fingers in his shirt and pulled him into her room, slamming her door behind him. She blindy pulled him to her, kissing him while pulling on his clothes. Kasen kissed her back with just as much passion, the sexual tension from the last hour and a half coming through in his lips.

Their lips seperated just long enough for Adriana to pull his shirt over his head. "Adriana." Kasen whispered in her ear as he kissed her neck. She shivered and gasped. He was planting light kisses along her jaw and down her shoulder, giving her goose bumps. She couldn't get close enough.

She laughed when Kasen swiftly picked her up. She felt him walk a few feet and gently lay her on the bed. Their lips never seperated as they climbed to the head of the bed, Kasen bent over her. Adriana smiled at the feel of his hard member against her thigh. She arched her back against his chest and humped up on his legs.

She felt him leaving hickies down her throat and across her chest. She closed her eyes and let the sensations flow over her. She loved the feel of Kasen kissing her collar bone, tugging on her top. She rolled on top of him and sat up, straddling his thighs. She made quick work of her buttons, throwing her top to the other side of the room. She watched his expression as her breasts were revealed.

She felt totally in control. She had always been worried about the day she would loose her virginity. She had heard horror stories about how much it hurts, how little the guy will care about her own pleasure. She was terrified for the last year that her first time was going to be horrible.

All she felt now was love. She knew Kasen loved her with all his heart. She could see it on his face now. She kissed him as her own love came over her a thousand strong. Kasen ran his hands over her arms and back, turning her on more than anything all night. His fingers were just rough enough to make her skin tingle but not scratch her.

She let him slip his tongue into her mouth as his hands wandered down her back to her ass. She loved the feel of his kneading her flesh through her jeens. She felt too constricted all of a sudden. She had to get closer to him. She sat up and quickly reached behind her, unclipping her bra. She threw it in the pile with her top. She planned to turn back to Kasen and tear his pants off, but his expression stopped her.

His eyes were very wide and staring at her breasts. She had never thought she had a great rack. They weren't very big, and she always hated her nipples. The aerolias were too big, and they got arroused too easily. She always had to wear a padded bra or guys would leer at her all day. Kasen was looking at her in total awe, though. She loved the look on his face as he raked her chest with his eyes. His fingers had stilled on her hips.

"Addy..." Kasen breathed. She grabbed his wrists and brought his hands to her chest, leaving them there on their own. He never took his eyes off them as he explored every inch of her breasts. Suddenly, Kasen flipped her benieth him again. The slow, loving exploration was over. With that flip, they both became urgent. Kasen had her stripped down to her underwear in two seconds flat, taking her breath away. She ripped his belt out of its loops and unbuttoned his pants. She moaned when his mouth covered hers again. She felt him shuffle and shift until his pants were down far enough that he could kick them across the room.

Now the only thing dividing them were very thin pieces of material. Kasen kissed down her neck and throat to her collar bone, continuing to her breasts where he spent a few minutes praising her nipples until they were hard as pebbles and standing at attention. Down her chest to her erratic stomach, grazing her navel, and leaving a small hickie just above her bakini line. She giggled when his fingers tickled her thigh.

Kasen looked up at her in surprise. "You ticklish there?" Adriana nodded and smiled. "Well, I'll have to remember that." Adriana closed her eyes as Kasen kissed all around her underwear. Finally, she couldn't bear it anymore.

"Kasen, God damn you! Just take them off already!" Kasen stilled below her. She opened her eyes to see him grinning at her.

"Yes, ma'am!" She heard the ripping before the slight sting in her hips even registered as Kasen tore her flimsy underwear from her body. This heightened her excitement as adrenaline began pumping profusely though her. Her breathing was becoming eratic, and the more she tried to calm herself down the more it seemed Kasen was doing to work her up again.

He had yet to cross her nether lips, and she was getting anxious again. Finally, when she thought she couldn't take anymore teasing, she felt his finger slip across her clit. She moaned at the long awaited touch. She heard him chuckle just before he did it again. Her hips bucked in the air when, the third time, he kept his finger there, gently rotating it in small circles. She gasped when she felt him lick her slit. His finger kept running over a spot in her clit that sent warm sensations to the pit of her stomach. Her legs were beginning to go numb, and she felt a tingling where his finger was.

Her orgasm hit with such intensity that Adriana was grabbing at the sheet, arching her back, and moaning very loudly. She was hot and cold at the same time, her eyes floating back in her head as wave after wave of uncontrolable pleaseure washed through her. She had never cum like that in her life! She was still in the after daze when she felt Kasen kissing her throat again.

"Mmm..." She managed to moan. Kasen laughed and brushed her bangs off her forehead.

"That good huh?"

"Mm-hmm..." She nodded slightly. She kissed him without opening her eyes. She brought her hands up to his neck for a deeper penetration. When he shifted she felt his hard member burning against her hip. She felt ashamed that she had taken all the pleasure and had yet to attend to him. She let her hand drift down over his hips and slipped under the waist band of his boxers.

Kasen grunted in surprise as her cool fingers molded around his shaft. He broke the kiss and looked down at her. She had a small smile on her lips at his expression. It was her turn to make him squirm. She began pumping him slowly, watching his face the entire time. At first she was slow and clumsy, not sure what to do with only general knowledge. As she continue though, the expressions that crossed Kasen's face told her when she was doing something right, when she had stopped doing something he really enjoyed, and when he was near the edge.

After five minutes of this she had him moaning in the crook of her neck, muffled by her hair. "Addy- ugh!" He was finding it hard to speak. "Addy you gotta stop." She took this with a smile and only sped up her hand. "Addy! Oh, God! Addy, I'm going to cum."

"Isn't that kinda the point?" She asked with a giggle.

"No, Adriana listen to me." He grabbed her wrist, stilling her for a moment. She felt his chest press against hers before retracting again. His hot breath was in her ear. He was trying to get himself under control. "Not yet." He sighed. "I want to be inside you when I explode." Adriana giggled at his words. Explode? She had never imagined it like that. Could she really create that kind of feeling in a man? She trembled with the thought of such power. Kasen took her tremble as fear. "Sweety, we don't have to tonight. That's not what I'm saying. If you're not ready, I understand." He kissed her temple.

"Kasen, you're an idiot." The look on his face was priceless. He was shocked. "I'm not scared." She said, simply. He stared at her for a moment.

"You really want to do this?" Adriana laughed and nodded her head.

"Do you have a condom?" It was Kasen's turn to smile.

"That's one of the perks of being mates with a werewolf. We don't need one. The only time I could get you pregnant is when you're in heat." Adriana's eyes widened.

"Like a dog?" She asked. Kasen seemed to be thinking of how to answer that.

"Not like a dog. Like a werewolf. I know you're human, but you are also mates with a werewolf. That means your body is different from other human bodies. It's already ready to be turned. The wolf is always there, just waiting for the chance to get out. When you are turned you will develope a close relationship with your wolf. It's like another being inside of you, yet at the same time it's still you. It's complicated." It was hard to explain and Kasen felt like he was just confusing her.

"So...I can't get pregnant until I'm turned werewolf?" Kasen's heart swelled at her lack of doubt as to whether she wanted a life like that. She just accepted that she would be turned and it didn't seem to scare her. "Can we do it tonight?" Kasen thought his heart would burst from love and pride in his mate. He kissed her, sending all his love through thier lips. Addy was surprised, but she returned the kiss just as passionately. When Kasen pulled away he was breathing hard.

"I love you."Adriana smiled. "Unfortunately, I can't turn you tonight. There has to be a full moon and a ceremony and a bunch of crap." Kasen sighed. He had never understood why the council had made that law. "You can't get pregnant from anyone else either. Even before we met you wouldn't have been able to. Your womb will only accept my offspring. I don't remember why. Something about your instincts and the mind of the body-"

"Kasen." She cut him off. He realized he was talking when he could be lost in bliss with his mate. He smiled before gently kissing her lips. She pressed her chest up against him, rolling her hips. Their hot and cold pace had made her body impatient. She was ready for him to take her already!

She pushed his boxers over his hips, her nails dragging across his ass cheeks. She felt his phalis pop up once the restriction was removed. He hadn't softened the entire time they had been talking. If anything, the prospect of their life together had made him harder! She took a moment to marvel at the sheer size of him. The ones she had seen in videos had not been this big. Kasen wasn't just long, he was thick too.

The picture of masculinity, little Kassen stood up proud against her mound. Kassen was watching her and loved the look on her face. He wiggled his penis around a little near her clit. Addy's breath caught, and she bit her lips. He chuckled. She was so sexy.

He brushed her hair away from her face, recapturing her attention. "This is going to hurt, sweetheart." He said softly. She looked up at him with complete trust and nodded. She laid her hands on the back of his shoulders, registering his muscles in the back of her mind. Kassen kissed her jaw. "I'll go slow." Again, she nodded.

He slid one arm under her slender waist, lifting her slightly and pulling her close. Her hands tightened on his back. He gently nudged her knees father apart and lined himself up. The first few centimeters didn't seem to hurt her. As he got about an inch in he felt her body tighten under him. She whimpered when he continued. He stopped at two inches, giving her a brief break. She was making little noises in his shoulder but had yet to cry out.

He left kisses on her forehead as he began pushing again. He got another inch before she made a louder noise than ussual and her fingers dug into his flesh. He froze. She was so tense now. He had himself up on his elbows, making it easier for him to use his hands. He smoothed the creases from her forehead, kissing her cheek, caressing her hip with his other hand under her. She slowly relaxed as the pain ebbed a little as she got used to him. Still, he didn't move inside her.

She opened her eyes, looking at him. He pushed gently. Immediately her eyes closed. Kassen froze again. A few seconds later she opened them and he pushed. She whimpered, but her eyes stayed open. He held her gaze as he slowly continued. He was about five inches in now.

She was extreemly tight and warm. Kassen knew that as soon as she was ok he wouldn't last very long. Addy finally cried out as, with one last push, Kassen burried the last three inches all at once. Her hands clenched into fists, and her body went very stiff under him. A small tear slipped down the side of her face, landing on the edge of her ear.

Her pain tore his heart out. He was as still as possible, hoping the pain would fade after a moment. She lay whimpering for a few minutes. She wouldn't look at him any more, and he was afraid he had made a mistake. He gently kissed her face until she began to relax.

"Addy?" He whispered. He pushed her hair away from her face. "Are you ok?" Her eyes were squeezed shut, and she was biting her lip. She nodded quickly. He hated himself right now. Why did he have to do that? Why couldn't he just be patient? She wasn't ready for all of him yet! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

"I'm ok Kassen. Just give me a second." He voice was small and quivering. He wanted to pull out, but he knew that would only hurt her again. Instead, he just watched her. She slowly began to relax again. He had an idea just as she opened her eyes again. He reached down with his free hand. He found her surprisingly wet, despite her pain. He quickly found her button, pressing it and gently rolling his thumb in small circles. The reaction was imediate.

Adrianna gasped, her eyes growing wide. She actually moaned a moment later. The pain was fading fast with this new pleasure. Instead, she just felt full with a glow spreading up her abdomen. She was getting hot again. Kassen smiled, and decided to experiment when she moaned. He slowly flexed his member inside her, keeping his thumb going on her clit. She bit her lip again, this time moaning. She was clutching the sheets now. He loved this reaction. He was feeling better, too. Ever so slowly, he pulled out about an inch, and gently pushed back again. Her slick entrance was heavenly. The second time he pulled back, it was about 4 inches. He knew she was sore, but her clit seemed to be making things much better for her.

Slowly, he began moving in an even rhythm. It wasn't long until she was wriggling under him, moaning his name, and pushing his own pleasure to the limit. By the time Adriana's body stiffened and began shaking as she threw her head back, crying out as her orgasm wracked her body, Kassen was pushing his whole length into her, still not going very fast, but creating enough delicious friction as to send him over the edge moments after her.

Kassen collapsed over her, breathing heavily in her hair. He used the last of his strength to push himself to the side. Adriana's chest was heaving from her own exertion. He laid his head on the cool pillow beside her, leaving his legs tangled in hers. The last thought he had before the darkness took over his mind was how much he loved the feel of her smooth, soft legs on his rough muscles.