Knight of the Succubus Ch. 01

Story Info
A knight meets a Succubus and their fates become one.
1.7k words
4.4
45.3k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending many long hours rewriting the Zero Chapter and taking into account reviews from readers, here is the true first chapter of Knight of the Succubus! I hope you enjoy this truly erotic thrill ride as it takes you to a world of demons, magic, lust, betrayal, knights, and passion!

Chapter 1: Lustful First Encounter

A hooded figure moved through the darkened streets, his foot-steps barely echoing as he glided down an alleyway, stealthily coming to a stop as the sounds of rushing armored feet drew closer. Peering around the corner, the low light of the flaming street lamps illuminated a single slim figure running through the streets heading almost directly towards the alleyway. Valric ducked back some pulling his hood back as his hand slipped underneath the coal black cloak he wore, grasping at the weapon hidden there as his arm tensed, ready to deliver a swift killing blow. The next moment a figure dashed into the ally but before Valric could swing his sword he was stopped short by most beautiful haunting eyes he had ever seen. They were like sapphire jewels upon a sea of endless crystal clear blue ocean, he could almost see his own dark green eyes reflected within those captivating orbs and in that moment a flood of emotions poured into him. He was knocked out of his stupor when she ran full tilt into him causing them both to stumble and fall against one another, her lean full figured body lying upon his own. "Hey! Why don't you watch where you are going!?"

"Ssssshhhhhh! Be quiet.... Please...." Valric found his mouth covered by a soft slender hand before he could protest against her silencing him, and though he wanted to move it something caused his arms to slacken. Her voice, to his ears, was like the soft spoken words of some angel yet there was something more to it that sent shivers down his spine in the worst way. A voice like that just seemed too perfectly, almost hauntingly beautiful and he found himself longing to hear her speak once more. Then came the aroma, something like a sweet vanilla wafting into his nose, first from her hand then it seemed to drift from off her body, surrounding him in the sweet smell completely. It penetrated Valric's very being, seeping its way deep into his blood making it burn with a lustful desire to taste the skin of that sweet smelling warm hand covering his lips. Her face was like something most would only dream of, thin yet well rounded almost elfish in so many ways and with slightly pointed ears pushing out horizontally. Strands of pure platinum hair decorated her face as she breathed softly, the sound so smooth sounding like a smooth spring breeze upon the air to Valric's ears. Her other hand raised up softly brushing some hair away from her plush looking lips, soft pink in hue and so luscious Valric felt a tug at his own body to lean closer and feel them. As his eyes moved up, Valric was startled slightly to see the girl staring back at him with a soft, seductive look within her gaze, making Valric's heart hammer harder in his chest. "It looks like I lost them... at least for now... But I have managed to find someone much more interesting I would say. My name is Lilith, might I ask whom the handsome figure of a man I am laying upon is?"

"My... My name is Sir Valric Amon..." Valric could barely get the words out as he felt Lilith's eyes wandering along his body clothed in a tight fitting tunic and pants, the clothing outlining his rugged firm muscled body. The young woman Lilith herself was wearing practically nothing, only a thin silky negligee like night down covering her body, so thin he could easily see every sexy curve. Lilith purred softly as she slowly stroked Valric's lips with her soft finger tips sending a shudder of pleasure through his body he could not control and Lilith moved her hand through his medium long golden blonde hair. Valric gasped slightly from it and this made the lovely woman's eyes brighten with devilish delight as she slowly caressed her hands along his toned body. Lilith admired the bright emerald green within Valric's eyes, such a stunning rare shade it almost glowed within the dim lighting as she gazed longingly at him.

"Oh my Sir Valric, you are truly a delicious looking man, such a strong body can only mean you are a skilled fighter..." Lilith grinned with pleasure as she brought wicked delight upon Valric's body with her touch, enjoying the warmth and firmness of his body with every single stroke upon it. Her grin turned into a decidedly sensual smile as she sat straddled on Valric's lap, his body reacting to her touch, allowing her to feel his throbbing thick manhood growing harder against her. So large and full of potency Lilith thought to herself as she felt it pulsing against her womanly folds, making them wetter with lustful need. It had been so long since she had felt such a powerful potent male organ, having had to make do with slim pickings. "Oh yes... You have something even more delicious below as well...."

"Milady Lilith! I don't think now is the time for...." Valric's voice faltered as Lilith pierced his eyes with her own icy blue sapphire gaze, then with a predatory grin she picked up his hands with her soft slender ones placing them upon her breasts. When his hands came into contact with them his fingers instantly wrapped themselves around those perfect handfuls without Valric even thinking about it. The firmness and warmth of those elegant orbs lured his grasp into a fondling movement, hard nipples pressing into Valric's palms. Lilith moaned, arching her back slightly trying to press her breasts into Valric's clutching hands while her hips swayed slightly in his lap grinding her needy aching pussy against that deliciously hard meaty cock. His life force was so strong, so potent and purely masculine that Lilith was being driven into a lustful frenzy, shaking with need as she moaned deeper.

"No, now is the perfect time! I have hungered for too long now and now I have found the perfect man to wet my appetite!" Never before in all her long years had a man caused the flames of lust within Lilith's body to burn so hotly, and now her nipples throbbed wildly as they rubbed against his hands. The sweet pleasure of his touch vibrated throughout her entire being like thunder and Lilith could no longer contain her true form behind the veil of her human guise. Eyes shifted from the cool icy blue to a shade of crimson red as if blood were flooding them, irises becoming thin almost reptile like slits as an inhuman glow flowed outwards. This human Valric was no mere mortal, he had to be something more Lilith thought as her body continued to writhe upon him revealing more of her true nature.

Valric was moaning deep with every moment of Lilith's hips as she continued her relentless assault upon his body sending endless waves of pleasure through his entire being. His swollen cock throbs with a need he has never felt before as a mysterious warmth begins seeping its way through his clothing seeming to wrap itself around his engorged manhood. It tingled hotly all along its thick nine inch length and it felt as if the cum in his balls were boiling, the need to release his load so intense Valric was practically growling like a lustful beast. He was snapped to attention as he realized that the warmth surrounding his cock was not his imagination, something had slithered its way down the top of his pants and now surrounded his cock. Panic started to set in a little when he looked to see it was a midnight black tail curving from around behind Lilith and he started to struggle until her crimson bloody eyes settled onto him, their gaze calming him. "What.... What are you....?"

"Hush now sweet thing.... What I am is what you desired and you are what I desire, what I need to live... I am Lilith the succubus and you are mine now my sweet knight..." With a lustful giggle, Lilith flexed her tail softly, tightening it around Valric's warm thick cock, loving the feeling of it throbbing so hotly within her grasp. The pointed triangle shaped tip of it softly teased his balls, stroking them slowly and Lilith purred deeply feeling how heavy they were with his potent life filled seed, making her hungrier to taste his essence. "You will give me what I desire, your very soul, and in return I will give you a painless ending full of pleasures reserved for gods!"

Valric growled lustfully unable to hold back against the intense pleasure of her wicked tail, he no longer cared what she was he only knew one thing... he had to have her no matter what. The feeling went beyond her seductive demonic succubus skills, it felt older, as if it had been lingering deep within him as if the entire meaning of his life was to make love to this demonic beauty. But along with that feeling something strong still resonated in his chest, a burning powerful need to dominate her, prove that he was no mere prey for her wild soul devouring needs. His hands clutched those sweet firm vanilla cream colored breasts more roughly and Valric was pleased to see Lilith respond, moaning loudly with her head thrown back. Even her tail quivered around his cock when Valric leaned up some letting his warm strong lips wrap around one of those hard aching pink nipples, they tasted sweet as his tongue softly stroked the hard nub. Lilith is surprised to find her body assaulted by pleasures beyond what she normally feels, and she can only writhe upon Valric caught off guard by his resistance to her demonic lustful charms. "You won't get me that easy! I take all the pleasures you can give me and in return give you some you will never forget!"

To be Continued...