Knight of the Succubus Ch. 01B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Die, succubus scum!" The massive halberd of the head Holy Knight arched through the air right towards Lilith's head as her body lay upon Valric's unmoving and the knight grinned waiting to see the demons blood spilled. But there was a flash of movement and he felt his arm stunned with pain as his Halberds powerful thrust was deflected to the side by a large sword held in Valric's hand. Taking a few steps back the head knight snarled while looking on in surprise as Valric slowly stood up and Lilith followed suit both of their eyes filled with a deadly gleam.

"Well now that was a rather rude way to wake us up and is that any way to talk to my lady?" Valric's grin was dark as he brandished his huge broadsword with two hands ready and willing to kill the next knight who stepped towards them. It felt lighter in his hands now, in fact his whole body felt a great deal different than before and he liked it a lot. "Normally I would say if you want to live you better run right now, but honestly after seeing what you lot have done, there will be no mercy from me or my lady."

"Pretentious brat! You get a little demon pussy and suddenly you think you are a big man now? Look around you we have you outnumbered four to one and your dear little lady can't hope to use her magic against us while I have this artifact!" That was all the Holy Order Knight Captain was allowed to say for the next instant he found himself face to face with Valric, so close he could make out the tendrils of burning demonic energy within his eyes. There was a loud shearing sound of metal grinding against metal as Valric thrust his huge sword right through the artifact and the Knights chest, crushing the blue magic jewel right along with the Order knight's heart.

"You stand around gloating too much you know that? My lady Lilith needs not waste her energy on a worthless foe like you, and your precious artifact it seems does not work so well on my sword!" Pulling his sword free, Valric kicks the now dead head knight sending his body flying until it slams into a wall and Valric grins wickedly seeing his sword covered in the knight's blood. He turns to face the other knights finding them already trying to back their way out of the alley slowly and Valric shakes his head at them. "Sorry boys, but my dear lady Lilith is not done with you."

"Hello there boys..." The knights try to turn around to face the source of the voice behind them but find that they are unable to move as a powerful magic takes hold of them. She walks up into the middle of them smiling seductively at them, running her fingers along their bodies slowly while cooing gently with a lustful tinge to it. "Oh my, such a fine group of young men determined to do me in, very naughty I must say. I usually do not enjoy organized religion, but this time I think I will give it a try... Now come to me my loves, I have something special for you..."

As they stared into those burning crimson eyes, the knights felt their will power fade to nothing and they all gathered around her slowly, dropping their weapons and slowly kneeling before her shaking with fright. Lilith smiled darkly at them and then approached one young man first leaning down to look into his face directly his eyes filled with dread. The second she simply kissed his lightly on the lips, it was a brief kiss and so light he thought for moment nothing had happened at all. Lilith continued to do the same with each of the knights until she had kissed each one of them then smiled down at them, but this smile was fueled with cruel malice. "A goodbye kiss for each of you, just a little something to remember me by in the afterlife."

Wings sprouted from her back shredding the silky negligee and they spread open wide almost like those of a dragon, shrouded in a midnight black coloring. Valric found himself amazed at the beauty of it, never before had he seen a succubus in her full glory and now he could understand why no man could resist their charms. Lilith looked like a dark angel, her slender yet well curved body shimmering with bloody red magic swirling about it and whipping her platinum colored hair around. At the same time Lilith began chanting something and ancient demonic runes appeared upon the ground around her as she spoke.

The knights around her suddenly began to shake and Valric could see the outlines of their straining hard cocks pressing roughly against their pants, the lust filled demonic aura surrounding them driving them mad with desire. They clawed at the air trying to reach out to Lilith, desperate with need to fuck her, but she simply smiled darkly as they writhed unable to satisfy the powerful sexual needs flowing through them. In moments they were stripping themselves and stroking their cocks wildly, grunting and moaning like wild beasts as they stroked themselves. After many long minutes of intense masturbating, Lilith is rewarded with spurts of cum flowing from the knights cocks, covering the magic circle around them and it begins absorbing the spent seed.

"Oh yes I can feel your life force flowing from you, feeding my own, so very delicious!" They continued to keep pumping out more cum and Valric watched amazed that they could produce so much until he realized it must have been her magic enhancing them. But eventually they started to weaken, some of them growing thinner as not only cum drained from them but that of their very souls as well and he watched with little remorse for them. They still moaned and wavered with lust filled grasps towards Lilith but she remained out of their reach as her wings stretched out then split into sharp edged black tentacles impaling the chests of each of the man shaped husks. In seconds demon fire flooded those bodies burning them to ash and cinders, not even their clothing or armor remained as both were consumed by the hellfire.

"That was very satisfying indeed; I feel so much better now my dear beloved knight Valric." She looked into his eyes to see what his reaction would be to her more violent sexual nature and was pleased by what she saw. Valric looked back deeply into Lilith's gaze, his once green eyes now tinged with a rim of crimson which would only grow more dominant as he absorbed more of her demonic power. His face sported a dark grin that grew to a smile as he applauded his new mistress and succubus lover with much vigor.

"That was a splendid display my dear dark lady, but I do believe we have some business to discuss about our former loves and how we are going to exact our revenge against them." Lilith smiled seductively at Valric then approached him slowly swaying her hips suggestively and her breasts bouncing slightly with each step she took towards him. He could barely contain the wicked desire to grab her and fuck her right there on the spot, she practically oozed with sexual allure and when she smiled it only served to send his lust into overdrive.

"Yes, that is something important we must discuss, but first of greater importance we must finish what we started as you said you wanted to do earlier. Those boys were a nice snack, but I much prefer the main course you can provide me my love, I had only a brief taste of what your body contains before." She flashed him that smile again then turned around letting her tail wrap itself around his body as she leaned her ass against the huge bulge within his pants, grinding against it with a seductive giggle coming from her parted lips. She cooed deeply the moment she felt Valric's strong arms embrace her then move allowing his hands free access to her breasts, gripping them firmly and stroking the aching hard nipples slowly.

"Yes my mistress Lilith, we will consummate our partnership and I will have what I have desired since the moment I first saw you. I am yours now, and after seeing those who have betrayed us both I know now that we have a common desire for revenge as well against them." His answer pleased Lilith and she turned around in his arms kissing Valric deeply and wrapping her arms around his neck as his own arms wrapped once again around her slender body drawing it tightly against him. Her wings gathered around him like a black cape, enveloping his body in her demonic warmth and intensifying her powerful demonic scent making him moan out loud.

"The knight and the succubus... I do believe this is the start of something very wicked..." Lilith smiled lustfully at Valric as he picked her up into his arms and they watched as the morning sun began to slowly creep over the horizon, giving birth to a new day.

To be continued in Chapter 2: Bonds of Vengeance and Lust

Lilith and Valric agree that they must seek revenge against their former lovers while destroying whatever the scheme is they have cooked up. But alone they can't hope to defeat the army of the kingdom and the Holy Order, let alone a Demon Lord and his new Succubus concubine. So they set off to gather their own team of demonic comrades in order to bolster their own ranks, but these are demons so convincing them may require more than mere words. In the meantime they also must learn to work together, Lilith and Valric quickly learning there is more to being lovers and partners than lustful sex.

All this plus, an old demon werewolf lover of Lilith's after her life, a fox demon sorcerous bent on unlocking the secret of Valric's potent power the most deadly, and the Holy Order still chasing after them guided by the wicked intentions of the Princess and her new Demon Lord master.

12