Knight Raid

Story Info
An adventurer gets kidnapped.
939 words
3.4
27.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anduin knew he shouldn't have ventured into the marsh alone. He knew it's dark secrets, the furtive whispers of what lived there. But as with all men, his pride shielded him against all dangers-even humility. But as he lay struggling against his bonds, surrounded on all sides by the laughter of orcs, he realized that perhaps he should have second guessed himself. Even for a moment.

The orcs-giant, immeasurably strong, pig-faced things-weren't known for being silent. Yet these ones had trailed him with a quiet calculation that belied how crafty orcs truly were. It was an all-female raiding party, their sex and modesty strangers to one another. They laughed every time he cursed and kicked, their massive breasts rising high on their toned bodies. Yet one-pale in complexion, with massive tusks-stood at the edge of the group, watching his every move. Anduin shouted and thrashed, spitting at them, and calling them every name he knew. He thought of the gods, and prayed to any that were listening. But the gods didn't answer-and he was alone, subject to the cacophony that broke through the dismal light of the swamp.

Anduin panted, and went slack against his bonds. So this is how it ends then, he thought to himself. He raised his head slowly, and grit his jaw. He looked at the circle, encroaching every few moments in a fit of giggles and snorts, and spoke.

"Well then? Do it, you foul wenches. Kill me! Get it over with, you lazy sods!" he hissed. The orcs erupted into more laughter, pointing at him and muttering in their own tongue, squeals and grunts piercing the night air. The pale orc stepped forward, and the crowd parted for her. She dropped to one knee, and her eyes trailed over Anduin. She smirked, and came closer. Anduin flinched and shuffled, trying to pull from her touch, but her claws caressed his face. The tips trailed over an old scar that cut across his jaw, and stopped.

"You've seen battle." Muttered the pale orc in a gutteral tone. Anduin looked towards her, and were she not so close, he would have spat in her face. He would have struggled against the ropes, were his breath not already racing.

Instead, he gave her a slight nod, which the pale one returned.

"Are you a soldier? A warrior?" she asked.

Anduin sat for a moment, and then said "A soldier. The king's first battalion."

He thought the words would strike fear into the orcs. Hearing the name of their foremost enemy should have done that. Instead, the circle sat, their eyes darting between the pale one and he. The pale orc gave a nod, and chuckled.

"You're a strong one then. No wonder you were out here alone. I admire your bravery. We've slain many of the first, but they've slain just as many of us."

Anduin's chest hitched, and his nostrils flared. He swallowed, and willed saliva to come to his lips, but it did not.

"Thank you." he choked out.

"You're quite welcome. We've given thought to eating you, you know." she said. Anduins heart dropped, but he steadied himself. He puffed up his chest as best he could, but the pale one's hand rose, gripping his chin with a tenderness that surprised him.

"However...you've killed many of my sisters and brothers. Our numbers are few. Does the king know?" she said, voice low. Anduin merely stared at her, bracing himself for pending violence and death.

He finally shook his head no. His bravado faded, and he exhaled deeply. There were at least fifteen of them, including the pale one. Even if he managed to get free, they could cripple him with a single blow. A bite in his neck would be fatal. The pale one smiled, and nodded in return. She turned and spoke to her sisters in the gutteral, horrific squeal of orc-tongue. The party nodded, laughed, and whooped. They all smiled, and the pale skin turned to Anduin, her tusks gleaming in the dull moonlight as she gave a sinister grin.

"We're going to give you a rare joy before we take your life. Tell me, human-are you aware of how orcs populate? How our numbers truly swell?" she said. She reached towards his pants, and began to pull at his belt buckled. Anduin kicked and cursed, but the pale orc just laughed. Her sisters joined her, stepping closer, saliva dripping from their maws. The pale skin ripped Anduin's pants away, his human cock shriveling as a dark realization loomed in the forefront of his mind.

The pale skin rose, and began to remove her armor. When she stood fully nude before him, Anduin noticed the scars that lined her skin, arced and numerous all the way down. Her bush was wild and untamed, a mass of dark black pubic hair that stood in contrast to the rest of her body. She sat, straddling him and driving the air from his lungs. Anduin winced beneath her weight, and jerked his head away as her tongue lapped against his face. She smacked him at this, and stars filled his vision. She gripped his jaw, and gave a laugh, rubbing her sex against his own. Anduin fought against his body, but he grew turgid beneath her. The orc sisters erupted in applause, and the pale one gripped his member, giving a grunt of appreciation.

"My my, look at you. You are good breeding stock, aren't you?" she said, plunging Anduin's member into her cunt. Her muscles spasmed, and gripped Anduin from inside.

He let out a scream. It wouldn't be the last that night.