Knights of the Teorsas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan fumbled at Tacey's bra strap. He always had difficulty with these and then pulled down her panties. Jonathan took a step back and frowned, staring at the naked girl and particularly her pudenda. Her pubic hair had been shaved into a long vertical band rising up with her Cleft of Venus. To Jonathan the upright band had an inappropriate element of the Teors about it, a column of dark curly hair standing vertically up her pubis—did it not represent a Teors—that great column of the male? Why even the top of the column, below her navel seemed rounded. Was this sign of her further disrespect or quite the opposite, a mark of respect? Jonathan did not know. He was torn between seeking out the Bacalum and asking, but thereby displaying ignorance, or leaving be, but that seemed indecisive. Perhaps it would be best for Tacey if he assumed the worse and shaved off the offending symbol leaving her pudenda naked of hair. The Bacalum, he knew, preferred girls like that— innocent and pure was Jonathan's understanding of his reasons.

Leading Tacey by the hand into the water Jonathan picked up the soap and began to lather Tacey's skin. It was not an unpleasant task feeling his hands sliding over her smooth young skin, leaving no place uncleansed, but taking especial trouble over the ritualistic four parts of the woman's body which required greatest care—the nipples, the bottom and the pudenda. A full minute being allotted to each in the proper order. First the left nipple, then the right, followed by the bottom and lastly the pudenda. Jonathan looked into Tacey's eyes and saw considerable surprise as his right index finger, liberally coated in soap, slipped up her bottom. It was appropriate. A woman should be surprised at the unexpected acts of a man.

Finally Jonathan washed Tacey's hair, lathering it enthusiastically as he stood and she knelt in the bath in the proper position a woman should take when a man is shampooing her hair. Equally properly Jonathan placed his teors between Tacey's lips, still in the Teorsic Circle, and pushed. A woman should always suck the man's teors when he is washing her hair. It was clearly shown in the old manuscripts. Tacey reacted rather dopily but instinctively seeking the Teorsic Fluid. It was not, though, appropriate yet.

The full minute spent soapily washing, shaving and examining Tracey's pudenda also ensured, had the Mesmodildo not done its arousing work, the clitoris was fully erect. Drying Tacey with towels he had her lie down and open her legs wide, giving him not only full access but a full view of her sex. He readied his instrument, his Clitometer, adjusting the wheels and shiny metal dividers to measure both circumference and length. The cold metal touched Tacey's sensitive button and she winced slightly. "Why?" she said in a slightly slurred voice. Her faculties were returning.

"Because it is necessary." He was being kind. It was not necessary to answer a woman's questions or even to listen to her.

The last part of the preparation now needed to be undertaken. Jonathan brought Tacey to a curved marble saddle surmounted by a gorgeous golden teors. Of realistic size; unlike many of the beautiful representations in the halls; not too large because this had to fit all women; and more stylistic in design than many more faithful depictions. It was in an art nouveau style which so fitted the curving nature of the teors and the artist had taken liberty with his depiction of the glans which swept unusually far down the shaft giving a particularly streamlined look. A beautiful object which would give any women great pleasure to mount. Carefully he sat Tacey astride ensuring she lowered herself so the teors pushed up inside her. Instinctively, as before, Tacey began to ride the teors. Jonathan smiled a little in pity. Women had such a need for and such a longing to steal the Teorsic Fluid. They could not help themselves.

Jonathan depressed a lever and Tacey betrayed surprise. It was not Teorsic Fluid but a sweet Almond oil that was being injected by the golden teors into her as she rode. A cunning contraption pumped out the oil in carefully regulated spurts mimicking the Third Wonder but in a profusion only the most adept knights were able to achieve—and the truth was that Jonathan was not one of them; much to his chagrin. He was, though, working at raising his TFL, performing the exercises at morning and night. He carefully recorded the outcome in a spreadsheet stored on his laptop and the chart did show a rising trend. (TFL = Teorsic Fluid Level).

The purpose of the Almond ejaculation was not the pleasure of the women, or deceiving her she had taken Teorsic Fluid, but to prepare her. In Tacey's case the Mesmodildo had caused her to literally drip but the liberal amount of Almond oil being pumped into her would ensure ease of teorsic insertion and a most appropriate sheen of oily lubrication running down the inside of her thighs. The Order expected not just the substance but the appearance of things and it was so very important for a woman appearing before the massed knights not only to be massively aroused by the honour shown but to visibly demonstrate it as well.

Prepared, Jonathan dressed Tacey in the linen shift and finished his own ritual. Washed, he merely needed to don the badges of his rank and his robes. At the very base of his teorsic shaft, indeed clasping it tightly behind his scrotum, he tied, with leather thongs, a thin leather belt encircling the shaft forcing the scrotum forwards and the testes into greater prominence. It was the first symbol of a member of the Order and many wore it ordinarily under their street clothes.

From a small red leather box Jonathon drew out three intricately engraved gold rings, rings prepared by the Order's goldsmith—a member himself. The first ring for a raphe, the second for a knight and the third ring for a member of the Corona. Jonathan had not possessed the third ring for long, indeed had only recently been erected to the Corona, and was only just getting used to wearing it tightly and impressively below his glans. Lifting his now unerect teors by the prepuce, with an ease gained by long practice Jonathan slipped the first, second and then third ring down the shaft and willed the First Wonder. His teors rose proudly, the flesh expanding into the rings so they were held tightly in their allotted positions as if the shaft was bound in gold. His teors looked magnificent in the mirror; Jonathan admired himself turning to the right and left as if trying on a new suit of clothes; it was big, knurled by veins, beautifully banded in gold and surmounted by the shiny purple head with its eye of mystery. It never ceased to impress him.

Only the Bacalum wore the fifth symbol, a gold, bejewelled hat or helmet sitting atop his teors-head.

Pulling on his great red robe Jonathan was prepared and led Tacey out into the great hall of the knights, the Corpus Cavernosum. The Knights of the Teorsas were assembled and waiting.

12