Knock Knock Ch. 03

Story Info
Milf tries roleplay with her black lover.
3.1k words
4.02
18.9k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost in my thoughts as I looked myself over in the mirror. "Buttons done up, shirt tucked in, face cleaned... tie looks straight."

To the casual observer I looked as if I was ready to meet a client, or give a lecture, or even possibly walk into a job interview. If they were to think that, they would be wrong, I was preparing for something more special than all that, something much more intimate.

Jillian was a very new friend I had made; we had already had sex once before we decided to try something kinky. I gave her some very vague details about what to wear, and nothing about the scenario.

I knocked on the bedroom door, stepped back and waited. Moments later she answered the door; looking both excited and confused, a most pleasant combination.

"Hello..." She said, unsure of what to say next.

I stared at her with wide eyes, she looked amazing! She braided her short dirty blonde hair into two pigtails, and wore a white t-shirt, with a red and black skirt. For foot wear, she had on black high heels.

I took a deep breath, to steady myself for what was to come next. My pants felt very tight in that brief moment, my penis had gone from soft to hard.

"Jillian," I started to say, as I stepped into her room, and motioned to her bed. "Please have a seat."

I had a stern look on my face as she sat down, and looked up at me.

"Is something wrong..." She guessed aloud.

"Your marks in my class aren't... uh... up as high as I'd like." I replied, still in character.

"Oh!" She exclaimed as she finally figured out what our scenario was.

"Oh what?" I asked, as I crossed my arms trying to look sterner.

She giggled, and when she saw that I wasn't giggling, she quickly sobered up, and replied, "Oh... what can I do to bring my mark up?"

I placed my hand on her shoulder, and looked down at her. "There are many methods you can grow in my class, and get a nice firm score."

I could see that she was going to burst out laughing again, but this time, she covered her mouth.

If a neighbour were outside her window listening, they would be convinced that we were discussing some serious school work. She however lived in a very rural area, with nothing but forest surrounding the house.

Jillian had controlled her laughs, and raised a hand slightly, and spoke. "I have a question."

"You don't need to raise your hand to speak, you're in my office." I said as I waved my hand to show her bedroom off as my work space.

"What can I do to... to quickly jerk my mark from a fail to a pass." She seemed more than able to spin the innuendo's, I was proud.

"You can study more?" I asked, and she frowned.

"You can get a tutor?" I suggested, and she shook her head stubbornly.

"What if were to tutor you?" I asked.

She nodded emphatically in agreeance.

"Excellent, now where did you want to start?" I asked.

"Um, I don't know?" She replied, the giggles moments away from returning.

"Hmmmm." I hummed in an official way. "How about division or fractions?"

A sour look appeared on her face.

"How about square roots?" I inquired.

"I want to know what the square root of sixty-nine is?" She said, her face lit up with excitement.

"I wouldn't be much of a tutor if I just gave you the answer." I said, as I began to rub her shoulder. "But I can certainly point you in the right direction."

It was glaringly obvious how aroused I was; my erection pushed so hard against my pants that I looked like I had pitched a tent. She put a hand on my leg, and began moving it upwards.

"I'm very willing to take direction!" She exclaimed.

"That's good to hear, I hate for you to fail because you weren't willing to do anything and everything possible to pass." I said as I moved my hand to the back of her head.

"I'm willing to do anything to get a hard A, even if it I have to make you hard." She said as she put her mouth on my pants where the head of my penis was.

"Ugh." I moaned. I no longer had any more puns to use to drag out our role-play. It was now time to play.

She did something that I've only experienced at strip clubs in America; she placed her teeth on my pants, and bit gently on the outline of my penis. Normally teeth near my manhood makes me extremely nervous, today however I was taking deep breaths to prevent a sudden soiling in my pants.

With my hand still on the back of her head, I held her in place for a few moments longer than she had planned. I wanted her to know who the headmaster of this school really was.

She gasped for breath when I let her move her head back. She didn't curse, or swing at me for trying to control her, she instead undid my belt and zipper, and when my manhood felt fresh air, she submerged it into her wet mouth.

I'm not the sort of man who will face-fuck a woman, but it didn't stop me from holding her pigtails while she tended to my manhood. As her head bobbed back and forth, she stroked with one hand, and cupped my testicles with the other.

When she sensed that I was fully primed a ready to go, she halted, and spat on the head for good luck. Seconds later she lay on her back on the bed. I caught my first glimpse up her skirt, and saw that she wore no panties!

Her wordless invitation was so enticing that I couldn't resist any longer. I leapt onto the bed, and was welcomed with wetness that I had come to associate with her orgasms.

I was not content to pump away, and kiss her; I needed more... much more. I attacked the buttons of her shirt with a level of aggressive that would have made a rapist blush.

Once her shirt was opened, I was surprised to see that she didn't have a brassiere on; however in hindsight, she did forego panties, so my not the other? I attempted to latch onto a nipple, with little success; my hard pounding had made it impossible.

I was hypnotized by her breasts swaying in time with my movements, her pink nipples crinkled up very tightly, begging to be licked, and kissed.

To those who call missionary the boring position, I wish they could have seen us. Jillian had her legs wrapped around me, and gripped tightly to me with her hands. Like a duet dancing on a dance floor, we had a powerful grace about us.

Although we lacked music, the sounds of our bodies slapping together, our breathing, and our sexual grunts combined to create our own unique rhythm.

I could have stayed in that position right to the very end, but I have learned over the years that any man can make love to a woman, but it's the fellow who can make a brief encounter special that gets invited back.

I halted my erotic movements; staying inside her, and started making preparations. I grabbed a pillow, and tossed it on the floor by the bed.

"What's wrong?" She asked between breaths.

"How far are you willing to get that A?" I asked.

Surprisingly she stayed in character, and replied, "I would do anything!"

"That's what I was waiting to hear!" I replied as I pulled out, and encouraged her to move to the edge of the bed.

"This better be an A+!" She declared.

I moved her from the edge of the bed, on to the floor upside down. Her shoulders rested on the pillow, and she spidered out her hands to steady herself.

"Ah! I get it now!" She said looking up at me. "I'll be a smarter student with all the blood rushing to my brain!"

I didn't reply to her last statement, instead I parted her legs, and slid my manhood into her. I didn't hear her moan, but I could tell that she had cum.

I stood over her, facing in the same direction as I pumped downwards into her. She forgot all about moaning and screamed out at her gods, telling them in explicit detail how much she was enjoying herself.

I held her in position by placing my hands on her knees, and locking her body against mine. I continued to plunge into her, each movement stronger than the proceeding one. Her skirt had flipped down, and her well shaved vagina was clearly visible.

I looked down at her and wished I had set up one of our phones to record our fun, piledrivers are amazing positions, but I had yet to do it twice with a lady. Women love the orgasms from this position, but hate the awkwardness of it.

I could feel my impending doom welling up inside me. My testicles tickled, and it was time for me to release the pressure that had built up.

"Are you willing to do anything to get that A?" I asked.

"Anything!" She shouted back to me.

With those magic words, I lifted myself high enough to release my dark instrument of education. Once free I jerked it quickly with one hand, whilst with the other I held her firmly in position.

The first volley landed on the bottom of her chin, and slowly oozed around her neck, then her jaw, and finally along the side of her face and into her hair by her ear. She squealed in laughter as it touched her skin.

The second volley was better aimed, and splashed against her cheek, where it pooled where her eye and nose met. She was fast to close her eyes, allowing it to flow across her forehead, and into the part in her hair.

I continued jerked vigorously, but I didn't have the spunk like the first two shots. The remainder flew in dribs, and drabs, landing almost at random. I did get some more of my man-paint on her face, stomach, clothes, and even the underside of her left breast.

In the silence after I finished spraying her, all that could be heard was our mutual panting. I felt exhausted, and I imagine that she was as well.

Remembering that we should have recorded it all, I asked if I could take a photo with her phone. She replied with a weak 'yes'. I reached to her night stand, and snapped off a few photos. While I did this, I could see the flood of texts she was getting. It appeared that a friend of hers really wanted her attention.

"Someone is texting you." I said to her, while she was still upside down.

"I thought I couldn't play with my phone in class?" She replied.

"I would say that, but now that you're an A+ student, I can look the other way." I said, as I helped her slide on to the floor on her back.

"That was incredible!" She said with both eyes squinted shut from my DNA.

"You're a quick learner." I replied, "Now have a seat, and I'll get you a moistened face cloth."

In moments I returned, and helped clean her face, chest, and neck; it was a sticky mess that left us both laughing.

"I need a shower!" She declared.

A few minutes later we were both enjoying a quick shower, and soon settled in her bed for some quick aftercare. I lay on my back, and she placed her head on my chest, with my arms around her.

"Can we do this again?" She asked me as I started to slip into unconsciousness.

"Sure but I'll need a few minutes." I mumbled out.

"No not today! This weekend maybe." She said energetically.

I don't recall my answer, as I must have drifted off to sleep, my appetite for sex satisfied for the time being. I later was awaked by Jillian talking to me.

"You are going to eventually leave?" She said, still on my chest and smiling.

"I suppose I must?" I said slightly confused and drowsy from waking up.

"I can't have you here couch-surfing." She said playfully, "I have to go to work soon."

"Do we have time for one more round?" I asked, trying to match her grin.

"I'm afraid not." She said propping herself up onto an elbow.

SLAP!

That was the sound of her hand on my chest. It didn't hurt, but it did sound loud.

"Ow!" I said in mock pain.

"Will you at least let me cum in a travel mug for you?" I asked. "You can sip from it while you're working."

She burst out laughing, and slapped my chest again.

SLAP!

Before I could whine in pain, her phone rang, she answered, and a hand covered my mouth. I stayed quiet, and listened as Jillian spoke.

"Yes, I can't talk now. I'm going to have a shower... I'll talk to you at work."

I wasn't sure with whom she was speaking with, but I was certain it must have been a good friend. I sort of tuned out, and drifted back to sleep when she slapped me again!

SLAP!

I had done some time overseas in Afghanistan, and these slaps were nothing compared to what we used to do to one another, however her friend on the end heard the noise, and Jillian suddenly became very nervous.

"I thought there was a bug on my leg." She looked at me, with worry in her eyes.

She laughed a few more times, and then said maybe once, followed by several no's, then hung up.

"Three-some?" I asked.

SLAP!

Her slaps were starting to sting, but I wasn't going to let on.

"She's involved in a very messy divorce." She replied with a stern look on her face.

"Aren't you?" I asked

"It's not the same." She said. It sounded like the subject was verboten, and I dropped the matter.

"That's quite the friend you have." I said to her.

"Yes, we work together and she's quite nosey!" Jillian said as she stood, and pulled out fresh clothes to wear.

I lay naked on her bed as she continued to speak. "I had to hint that I had used a new dildo... in a way I was right."

If my caramel-coloured face was able to show me blushing then she would have been treated to quite the sight. I started to giggle, and she joined me in laughter.

"Can I see it?" I asked, "Is it bigger than me?"

"If I pull it out," Jillian said, "I will beat you with it, now get dressed, and get out!"

"As a couch-surfer I am deeply offended!" I said with my hands over my heart.

She raised an eyebrow, and I knew better, and got up and dressed.

Later at her door, I asked for one last kiss, and moved in close, and held her in a close embrace. Unlike most standard hugs and kisses, I let my hands roam her body quickly like an octopus, while I kissed her neck.

"I have to go to... work." She said weakly.

As she uttered those words, I moved behind her, and slid one hand up under her shirt and the other into the front of her pants.

"Ok, ok!" She said exasperated, "But you have to be fast! Really fast!"

I grunted a reply, opened my zipper, and withdrew my man-hose through that odd-looking pouch in my underwear. I was already hard, and ready. In seconds I had her pants pulled down far enough, and slid into her. She was very wet!

I moved her to one side so she was facing the wall next to the door, and I picked up the pace. I pinched her nipple tightly, and I finally found her clitoris and began making small rotations with my middle finger.

She moaned as she pushed her ass back into me, and clawed at the wall. I pounded with a fury that had the photos on her wall shaking. Although this was the third time had sex that day, I was just as eager, and excited as the first round.

My trick to longevity in the bedroom is frequent position changes, and breathing stops. This time, I was unable to do either; I pumped away like a tap on full blast filling a sink with water, and I was ready to overflow!

I switched from pinching her nipple to grabbing her breast, or at least as much as my hands would allow. That was all it took to trigger my final explosion.

With my final moments of virility I picked up speed, and like a racer near the finish-line I planned on powering to first place.

"Uuuuugggghhhh!!" I cried out as I came, I could feel that she was exploding simultaneously with me.

To me sex is always timeless, my thrusts and pumps cannot be measured in seconds; so when I did look at the clock in her kitchen I was surprised to see that very little time had actually passed.

The two of us nearly collapsed in exhaustion, but thankfully the wall was there to prop us up. I began to pull out, when she spoke.

"No," She begged softly, "Stay in a little longer."

I grunted in agreement, and moved my hand from her pants, and to her other breast.

"Ok, couch-surfer, times up." She said without moving. "You need to go; don't you have a legal settlement to pick up?"

I wanted to remind her that I spoke several languages, worked in banking, and drove a Lexus, but I decided that it was prudent to stay quiet.

"Ok." I said weakly as I tried to pull out.

"Um..." I said when I discovered that she had a hand on my ass.

"Stick around, what's the hurry?" She said with a laugh.

I was in titty heaven, and had no appointments that day, so I was content to 'stick around'.

Soon my manhood deflated and we both had finally caught our breath. She reluctantly freed herself from my grasp, and pulled up her pants. With a kiss she was in her car, and reversing.

"Do you want me to lock and close your door?" I asked as I tucked my shirt in.

"Close it, but don't lock! We have a bear problem here, and people need unlocked doors for quick escapes!" She said.

"Oh?" I replied dumbfounded.

"Now get going, don't let me catch you on my sofa when I get home!" She laughed at me.

She drove away after that, and with bears on my mind, I quickly dashed to my waiting car.