Knock Knock Knock

Story Info
A rockin' New Year's Eve.
6.6k words
4.68
24.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris3798
Chris3798
30 Followers

<Author's Note>While it is not strictly required, I strongly recommend you read my three previous stories as they all feature the same main characters as it establishes them and this is a continuing series. The order of them can be found on my bio page.

I struggled a bit deciding where to put it, but ultimately decided on BDSM as I felt that was most appropriate.

This will also be a bit different since I am throwing in a second point-of-view. I don't have an editor (nor do I want one), but if the second POV is awkward or seems out of place, I urge you to let me know your thoughts so I can change it or work at it in the future.

I should also mention that this story was inspired by a short film, the link to which can also be found in my bio.

As always, I encourage your comments, both positive and negative. Enjoy!</Author's Note>

Darcy and I had been talking this for a while. We wanted to go to this new bar in Austin for New Year's Eve, but it wasn't really the kind of bar we normally frequented. It was a higher class place, with a strict formal dress code. We figured it was our first New Year's Eve as a couple and we wanted to celebrate in style. We booked a room for New Year's Eve and planned to leave the next morning.

We drove into Austin in the late afternoon and got into our room. Darcy and I made the most of it and spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening making slow love and drinking wine. Neither of us wanted to orgasm, since we planned to get back to the hotel later that night and finish. The idea was to get ourselves on edge and spend the whole time at the bar completely turn on.

Darcy was going to be wearing an open backed scarlet coloured dress which accentuated her curves and bust perfectly. The only things keeping the dress on her body were strings which tied together at two places—between her shoulder blades, and at her ass. She bought a new pair of strappy black leather high heels to go with the dress. She wore nothing underneath. Her finger- and toenails were painted the same colour as her dress, and her lipstick also matched. She had curled her gorgeous long red hair so that it framed her face and hung down around her shoulders. All of the red on her made her beautifully deep green eyes pop in contrast. When she walked out of the bathroom after doing her make up, I was stunned into silence.

I had on a suit comprised of black pants and jacket, a pale blue shirt, shiny black leather shoes and a dark grey silk tie. Darcy insisted I looked fantastic, but compared to her radiance, I looked like a hobo.

By the time we were finished getting ready, it was nearly 10 pm and we called a taxi to our hotel. I slipped on her coat for her and we left. I grabbed something and stuffed it into my pocket without her seeing on my way out and shut the door behind me. I was counting on the wine coursing through her to make her go along with my plan.

The ride to the bar was short. When we stopped out front, I got out and walked around to Darcy's side to open her door and helped her out of the cab. I took her hand and helped her step out, then smiled at her and slipped an arm around her back as we walked toward the non-descript looking building. The windows were blacked out, and it was quieter than you would have expected a bar to be on New Year's Eve. There was someone out front standing next to a solid, old looking door. A door man, I presumed. Above the door was a sign, and in stylish lettering, it said, "L'Établissement," the name of the bar.

When we approached the door, the man said in a gruff voice, "Name." You had to have a reservation to even get into the bar. I guess that was why it was so quiet outside.

I gave him my name and he looked down his list and nodded, looking back up at me, then to Darcy. His eyes stuck for a moment, her cleavage tending to have that effect on men no matter the situation, and then reached to open the door for us.

When we walked into the building, we found ourselves in a dimly lit quiet antechamber. It seemed ominous for some reason. It was a short passage with another door at the end of it, and about halfway down the hallway was a window of sorts. There was another sign above the next door which read the same as the one outside, but in smaller lettering. I slipped her coat off her shoulders and hung it over my forearm before taking what I had grabbed before we left from my pocket. Before Darcy could react, I pulled her arms behind her back, then affixed a brand new pair of shiny handcuffs onto her wrists and grinned at her, then pulled a pair of black leather fingertip-less gloves from my other pocket and slipped them on. She looked at me in shock.

"What...what..." she spluttered.

I leaned in close and pressed my lips to her ear and whispered softly, "Tonight you're my property and you'll do whatever I say. No matter what." The idea had occurred to me shortly after she suggested that we go to an upper class bar. The idea of us being dressed formal and her being mine to own for one night was exhilarating, and I knew that once she got into it she would enjoy it just as much as I would.

"But..." she started, but I leaned forward and cut her off with a strong kiss, my hand gripping her upper arm firmly.

"Do as I say, Darcy. I promise you'll have fun," I replied, and with that I patted her perfect ass softly. She nodded at me tentatively, and started walking toward the other door. We stopped halfway, at the window. It was a coat check, and I passed the attendant Darcy's coat, then my own jacket. I tipped the attendant, then turned Darcy toward the other door. I caught the woman's eyes glance down at the handcuffs and throw me a shocked expression. I simply smiled and put my hand on Darcy's back and started to walk toward the bar itself.

I opened the door for my handcuffed girlfriend and let her enter first, then followed her through. We were greeted by soft, warm lighting and a pleasant mix of music and conversation. The number of people in the bar wasn't so many that the conversation noise was overwhelming, and the music wasn't so loud as to force you to shout to anyone with whom you were speaking. The music itself was something special as well. It had a soft, almost erotic beat. It fit perfectly with the theme of the evening I planned for us to have. There were also several flat screen televisions distributed around the room with Dick Clark on them in Time Square. The sounded was muted, or drowned out by the music.

Darcy and I walked toward a free table. I could see her hands fidgeting in the handcuffs as we sat down, her hands hanging over the edge of the seat. The seats themselves were backless and low to the ground and extremely comfortable to sit on. There was a single candle on the table. It seemed almost like a romantic restaurant atmosphere, except there was no food served here. After a couple minutes, someone came by to take our order.

Darcy opened her mouth after being asked what she wanted, but before she could speak, I cut her off and told the waitress, "I'll have a double vodka, on the rocks, and the lady will have a double whiskey, neat." Darcy was a whiskey girl. I loved a girl that could drink with the best of them.

The waitress glanced down at Darcy's back, presumably seeing the handcuffs and shot me a glance. I was going to get that a lot tonight. I just shrugged and smiled as she turned to leave. I leaned over the table when she'd left and whispered softly to Darcy, "How are you doing, baby?"

She smiled feebly at me. She was still nervous.

"I'm okay. I feel awkward wearing these though. I keep feeling like everyone's eyes are on me."

I spared her by not telling her that many actually were looking at her, specifically her cuffs. The attention was drawn to her initially because of her looks—I saw several men glance at her tits in the low cut dress—and then they saw the cuffs and looked at me with varying degrees of shock. I did see that one girl looked intrigued, though. Her eyes kept glancing at Darcy's wrists with a sort of wanting look. She seemed to be distracted from her date.

The drinks came; I paid, and then picked up Darcy's glass. She looked down at it and knew what I was going to do. Her soft, full, glossy red lips parted as I raised the glass to her lips and tilted it slowly, letting some of the dark amber coloured liquid spill into her mouth. She swallowed it, then took a deep breath as she felt the slight burning warmth down her throat. I set her glass down and took a swig of my own drink.

I leaned over the table and lifted one hand to reach across, brushing some of her hair across her cheek and pushed it behind her ear. I could feel the warmth of her flushed cheeks under my bare fingertips. She looked so gorgeous tonight. I let my other hand reach down under the table and I slid it along her thigh, slipping it beneath her dressed and running it slowly up her inner thigh.

"Are you turned on, lover?" I whispered softly, still stroking her warm cheek. She flushed slightly at the question. Darcy shook her head. I didn't know whether she meant she wasn't, or was trying to deny it. I'd find out soon either way.

I leaned in closer and pressed my lips to hers as my hand slid up her thigh and brushed softly along her waxed-smooth lips. She wasn't wearing panties to avoid any lines, so it was easy to access her. My fingertips touched her folds softly. She was soaked.

"You little slut," I growled into her lips and bit the bottom one, tugging at it. "You're fucking soaked."

Darcy's cheeks flushed bright red at my comment, and I backed off slightly, moving my hand back down her thigh and massaging slowly as I reached for my glass to take another swig of it. I took her glass and offered to her lips, which she parted for me. I tipped the drink into her mouth, letting about a shot's worth pour past her soft lips. I knew she needed it to calm her nerves. She swallowed it, breathing deeply again to counter against the burn of the whiskey. She nodded at the drink again, and so I let her have the rest of it. I followed suit and drained my glass, the ice cubes clinking against it as I finished.

"Feeling better about this, now?" I asked with a smirk. She nodded and smiled back genuinely now. The alcohol was doing its work and she was getting more comfortable. I'm glad this didn't blow up in my face.

It was pushing toward 11 pm by then, and we slipped into a more casual conversation, enjoying the surrounding and watching the soundless Dick Clark. I had ordered another round shortly after the first one, and we went at it slower than the first. I pulled Darcy into my lap so she could watch the TV without turning her head, and she leaned back against me. He handcuffed hands played idly with my belt, teasing at me as she watched. My arms were slipped around her waist and I was softly kissing her neck while watching over her shoulder.

By the time midnight was nearly upon us, we had finished our third round of doubles and were getting even more handsy with each other. At that point, I cut us off, knowing we had enough to get us loose without getting too drunk. I kept reminding her not to do anything unless I told her to, but she was having a hard time listening to me. Each time she failed to listen, I gave her a sharp smack on her thigh or ass. Darcy moaned with each one. I think the alcohol was dulling the pain and heightening the pleasure of everything.

In the final minute of 2010, the music was turned off, and the television sound was turned on. Everyone watched the clock tick down. I stood up and pulled Darcy to her feet in front of me, slipping my arms around her and pressing myself to her. I had long since gotten an erection from her sitting in my lap and I pressed it firmly into her lower back. We, along with everyone else, counted down the last ten seconds of the year. When the ball dropped in New York City, the bar cheered, among shouts of "Happy New Year!" and I firmly kissed Darcy, moaning softly into her mouth. She pressed her body into mine.

"Come on," I said with a soft growl, and took her upper arm and led her away, toward the washrooms. There were two sets, and we went toward the other side of the bar, to the less crowded area. It was in empty, in fact. Perfect.

*****

I saw the couple come in and thought nothing of it at first. Well, she looked gorgeous in her deep red dress, and I thought it was a bit strange that he wore black leather gloves, but other than that, they looked like any one of fifty other couples here. It was when she sat down that I noticed something peculiar.

She had a pair of handcuffs on, and her arms were locked behind her back. She fidgeted as she sat down, but otherwise complied and nodded at everything he said. I stared. I couldn't help it. My date was getting annoyed with me, because my attention kept being drawn away. I wondered why she had handcuffs on; I wondered what they were doing here. I wanted to know. I needed to know.

The way he touched her was electric. Her body reacted to the merest brush of his fingertips, and though I'm sure he thought no one saw, I saw his hand slip between her legs under the table. Her back arched at his touch and was seemingly magnetized toward him. The look in their eyes was of pure love mingled with intense lust. I wanted to be her, I wanted to be him. I just wanted to be with one of them, and to feel like they felt at that moment.

I lost total interest in my date by the time the New Year arrived. I smiled and kissed him, but my focus was entirely on the mysterious couple. She had moved into his lap, and I could see her hands working discreetly, her hips and ass rocking into him. I could only imagine how aroused she was, and how erect he was.

When they got up and disappeared toward the bathrooms, I made a decision. With a liberal amount of alcohol flowing through me, I followed them. I made a half-assed excuse to my date and left him sitting there with a bewildered expression on his face. Fuck him. I wanted to know what this couple was going to do.

I tried my best not to be noticed as I stalked after them down the hallway to the washroom area. It was deserted back here and they were at the end of the hall, nearly out of sight. If someone came down here, they wouldn't think anything of it. I moved closer, trying to stay close to the wall and out of sight. I noticed a door off to the side and tried the knob. It opened, and I slipped inside. I briefly noticed it was some sort of supply closet. I left the door ajar and peeked out.

His back was to the wall and the handcuffed vixen was struggling meekly with the cuffs as she pressed herself to him, her large breasts mashing against his chest while her lips and tongue sought out his and met them, meshing together erotically. Her hips grinded into his as best as she could with her hands restrained behind her back. He had his leather gloved hands over his head, gripping at something out of sight. His eyes were shut as they kissed. Their bodies writhed together.

His lips kissed their way to her ear and whispered something, and then dropped a hand to her lower back and pulled at the string there. Her long red dressed ceased to hug her curves and fell apart at her ass, exposing it. She had a perfect ass, and I wanted to squeeze it so badly. To kiss it. This man was lucky almost beyond comprehension. His hand drifted to her head and pushed her to her knees. She obediently followed his will, and began to nuzzle at his crotch, trying to catch the zipper of his pants with her teeth, to no avail. She gazed up at him imploringly. This handcuffed slut wanted him to let her pleasure him. He relented, and tugged his zipper down for him, then extracted his incredibly erect cock and balls. I could see the tip glistening in the light from the pre-cum covering it.

It was the sight of his cock that got to me. I moaned softly and grabbed for my dress, hiking it up to my waist and shoving my hand down into my panties, dipping two fingers into my dripping wet cunt. I moaned again, but bit my lip to stifle it, lest I be heard. I watched her begin to work over his erect cock.

Without further encouragement, she flicked her tongue at the cocktip, lapping at the pre-cum, and then pushed the shaft up against his body with her lips, sucking at the underside of the head with relish. Her tongue licked along the head, swirling around it hungrily, and down the length of the shaft, sucking both of his balls into her mouth. She had her eyes closed, and I could only imagine how much she was enjoying himself. I wanted to have my mouth around that cock so badly right now it hurt. I shoved a third finger into myself to attempt to satisfy my drenched pussy. I fucked myself hard.

As she sucked on his balls lovingly, he reached to grip his shaft, jerking it quickly, his eyes watching her as she sucked on him. She pulled her lips from his balls and batted away his hand with her nose, then engulfed him as completely as she could, taking him nearly to the root of his cock before lifting up again and sucking on the tip.

He pulled her to her feet and pushed her chest to the wall, forcing her bare ass to push out for him. He smacked it hard. I could see the start of an angry red handprint of a welt on her ass. Her eyes were shut, and I could swear I could see her entire body moan with pleasure. He grabbed the chain between her cuffs with one gloved hand and gripped his glistening wet cock shaft with the other, directing it between her cheeks and pushing firmly, quickly, roughly. He was taking her. Making her his. She was his property and he was making it known.

d

My fingers were flying furiously in and out of my cunt when he thrust into her. I wanted his cock in me, or to be feeling her. I wanted a part of him, or her, or something. Anything. I was dangerously horny and more than a little inebriated. I gripped the doorframe harder as I fucked myself, my eyes locked onto her being fucked.

He gripped her cuffs and pulled back, drawing her back to his chest and leaned against the wall himself. She arched her back in pleasure as he sunk deep within her and kept thrusting. Her head turned and kissed feverishly at his lips, tongue flicking out to try to dance with his.

And then it happened.

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring.

My phone rang. Loud, obnoxiously. I had turned it onto a classic phone ring and turned the volume up so I could hear it over the din of the bar.

I gasped, and whirled around and pulled the door shut, leaning against it, desperately grabbing for my phone and shutting it off. I briefly registered the caller was my date. But the damage was done. They had frozen mid-fuck, and he quickly pulled himself out of her and stuffed his cock into his pants. He slid an arm around her back and started walking my way. They both caught my eye before I closed the door. They had seen the voyeur. My heartbeat was through the roof, my breathing was ragged. My fingers were soaked in my own juices and I wiped them on my dress in a vain attempt to hide the evidence.

Knock knock knock.

*****

Even though I had told her I owned her for the night, I still couldn't believe Darcy had gone along with sucking my dick in this public of a place. And then she let me bend her over and fuck her. I wasn't been gentle either. She had to bite down on her lip to keep from screaming because I was fucking her as roughly, and as hard as I possibly could. I gave her my cock just like I knew she wanted it, and even if she didn't want it, I'd give it to her like that anyway because she was mine. God I loved this girl.

The way she had sucked at my cock was more along the lines of making love to it, rather than being a cocksucker. Darcy was entirely enamoured in the act of sliding it down into her mouth and licking at it, and sucking my balls. She loved my cock in her mouth as much as the words, "I love you," at that moment and I could tell all of that by the look in her gorgeous, deep green eyes. She kept her gaze steady with mine every time I looked down at her. My knuckles were white under the gloves as I gripped because of how good her mouth felt.

Chris3798
Chris3798
30 Followers
12