Knock Knock Knock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris3798
Chris3798
30 Followers

I was damn near close to pulling my cock out of her and filling her slutty mouth with my cum when it happened.

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring.

It was the sound of an old style rotary phone. Someone obviously had it set as their ring tone. It was loud and obnoxious, probably so whoever had it could hear it in a public place. But it was close. Very close. We were caught. I froze for a moment.

I pulled out of Darcy's sweetly tight, hot, wet pussy and stuffed my cock back into my pants as I turned toward the direction of the sound. I just barely caught a glimpse of her as she twisted around and shut the door. She was watching us. Darcy and I had ourselves a voyeur. Hmm, I thought, and considered my options for a moment. We could just leave and pretend like it had never happened. On the other hand...

I turned toward Darcy and leaned in close, whispering, "We're going to go confront her, and she's going to join us." The idea was fuelled half by complete and total arousal, and half by three double vodkas coursing through my veins. My girlfriend nodded, not in compliance as she would have been required to do under the terms of my ownership of her that night, but as an eager accomplice. The look in her eyes was all I needed.

I slipped my hand down to her ass and squeezed it, then pushed her forward toward the door. It wasn't far. We stopped in front of it, I turned to look at Darcy one last time, just to be sure, but there was no doubt in her eyes. She wanted this.

I raised my leather-gloved fist to the door and...

Knock knock knock.

Nothing happened.

I reached for the door knob and turned it, surprised it was still unlocked. I pushed open to reveal a supply closet of some sort, and an embarrassed, frightened girl about the same age as Darcy and I, but perhaps a few years older.

She was quite pretty. She was very tall, probably just a couple inches shy of six feet, and had a slim body with an ample, but not too large chest, along with a narrow waist and wide, curvy hips. The mystery girl was wearing a flowing, angled blue dress which dipped past one knee, but only went to mid-thigh on the other leg, and it was rippled and pleated. Her face was also very pretty, though I couldn't tell the colour of her eyes from the low light, she had full, pink lips. Her hair was long, and dark, and hung down to the middle of her back. She would do quite nicely.

I looked at her intently and said, "Were you watching us?" The question came out just loud enough to be heard, and was nearly growled out. I wanted to give the impression I was angry.

She nodded meekly, not meeting my gaze. She was clearly very embarrassed, and though I couldn't see the colour of her cheeks, I knew she was probably as scarlet as Darcy's dress.

"What's your name?"

"L-Layla," she squeaked out, her voice raising an octave when forced to speak. It seemed she didn't even consider not answering and booking it. I had her where I wanted her.

I pushed Darcy forward into the supply room and entered after her, shutting the door behind all three of us. I groped the wall next to the doorframe for the light switch and flicked it on. I squinted as the light came on. Compared to the low level outside, this was nearly blinding, but it would suit our purposes.

I grabbed Darcy's upper arm and spun her around and pushed her against the door. I saw her large breasts press against it attractively, distracting me for a moment. I glanced towards Layla and noticed her staring at my handprint on Darcy's pale, curvy ass.

"Do you know what these mean?" I pointed at the handcuffs while looking at Layla. She shook her head in the negative. She looked at me directly for the first time. I saw her eyes were a dark green, nearly matching Darcy's, but perhaps a bit darker.

"They mean I own her," I said conversationally, while reaching into my pocket for the keys. I unlocked one cuff from Darcy's wrist, then reached out to grab Layla's own. She retreated a bit, pulling her arm up to her chest protectively.

"You can't!" she said with a small voice.

I looked into her eyes and smiled, then said, "You want this. You were watching us. I saw you in the bar before, and you were watching us then. And, your fingers are sticky," I nodded at the hand I had reached for which now was clinging to her chest. "You were fingering yourself while watching."

I reached again, and this time she didn't pull away. Layla let me take her wrist and pull her toward Darcy. I hooked the handcuff to her, attaching them together.

"Now you're both mine, for tonight at least," I grinned. Layla looked stunned, but I could see the lust in her eyes. I looked toward Darcy, and she was looking toward Layla. It was the same look she gave me when sucking my cock before. Hunger.

I leaned into Darcy and whispered softly, "I love you, baby, and you're going to love this." She said nothing, but nodded instead. She knew her place tonight.

"Slut #1," I grinned at Darcy, "please push Slut #2 to the ground and eat out her pussy. She must have worked herself into a frenzy while watching us. I think you should finish her off."

Eagerly, hungrily, Darcy grabbed Layla's handcuffed wrist by twisting hers around, and tugged her down to the floor with her. Layla complied, looking nervously from one of us to the other. She had gotten herself into something, all right. Darcy's free hand pushed the blue dress up Layla's waist as quickly as possible, exposing the panties underneath. Those were quickly pulled off and tossed in my direction by my girlfriend. Layla's pussy, I noted, was completely smooth shaven.

Moments later, without preamble, my girl's head was buried in the new girl's pussy, tongue eagerly licking away at her clit. Layla moaned loudly as soon as she felt the tongue touch her clit, and used her handcuffed hand to grip at Darcy's hair, arching her back and pushing her hips into my girlfriend's face.

"That's it, baby, suck that slut's pussy," I whispered heatedly.

I grinned with satisfaction to myself and pulled my belt apart, and unbuttoned my pants, pulling the zipper down afterward, all while staring at my girlfriend hungrily sucking and licking at Layla's smooth pussy and clit. Darcy brought her free hand up between her legs and shoved two fingers into the girl's cunt, curling them around so she could rub at her g-spot.

I got down onto my knees next to Layla's head as my girlfriend worked away. Both pairs of green eyes flashed up toward me, seeing me shove my hand into my pants and boxers, and extract my long, thick, throbbing cock. Given that Darcy's mouth was currently occupied, I motioned my cock toward Slut #2's lips. She nearly dove forward. Apparently she was eager to please my cock just as much as my inebriated girlfriend had been against the wall before. Our show must really have gotten to the new girl.

I could tell right away she didn't use her tongue as much as Darcy did, but preferred to sink her lips down as deep as she could go, which was all the way in my case. She deepthroated me without issue, without gagging, and rocked her head back and forth, fucking my cock with her lips and mouth. I moaned each time her lips bottomed out around me. I put a hand on her head and began to thrust lazily into her mouth, knowing she could easily take my cock into her throat without a problem. My balls slapped her chin with each thrust.

"Do you like it when I throat fuck you, whore?" I growled. She moaned in agreement as she took my cockhead into her throat again, swallowing around it to make her point, then bobbed off of it and back down.

I looked down at Darcy and she had her eyes on my cock filling Layla's mouth, her tongue working away at Layla's clit with eagerness. She was getting turned on watching this girl suck my cock, and I think she knew that the quicker she got off Layla, the faster she could have my cock for herself, but for now she was content to play the role of the obedient pussy-licking slut. Her fingers fucked in and out of Layla's pussy blindingly quick, not stopping for even a moment. It was working too, because the new girl's hips were bucking and writing into my girlfriend's face, and her hand was gripping at Darcy's hair harder, pulling her into her cunt.

"Lick and finger her pussy harder, Darcy. And suck my dick like a good little slut, Layla, show me what you can really do," I said, encouraging them.

The tongue and fingers in her pussy was driving her insane, because Layla's mouth was trying to bob on my shaft even faster. I was half afraid she was going to choke on my cock, but her deepthroating skills were amazing. She had her eyes closed and practically encouraged me to fuck her throat even harder, loving every second of it. Clearly cocksucking was something she enjoyed immensely. With a final thrust into her mouth, she pulled off of me and screamed as Darcy brought her off, at last, gripping my girlfriend's hair roughly and fucking her face and fingers with her pussy. It was a powerful orgasm.

As Layla lay writing in her own pleasure on the floor, I reached down to grab Darcy's throat lightly, dragging her up so I could kiss her hard, my tongue darting into her mouth, moaning into her softly as I tasted the juices covering her lips and tongue. I broke from the kiss and reached down to unlock the handcuff from Layla's wrist, quickly switching hands so they were on opposite arms for the girls.

"Sixty-nine," I growled at them. They both quickly complied, with Darcy getting on top. Layla used her free hand to push Darcy's dress out of the way, and quickly went to work tonguing at her cunt, slipping it into her folds, and using her hand to rub the little pleasure button at the top of her slit, returning the favour that had been paid to her before. Darcy dove right back into where she was before, but I couldn't see as I moved around behind her. I wanted to fuck my girlfriend again so fucking badly.

I grabbed Layla's hand and put it on my cock. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted, because she pushed it right against Darcy's folds as she tongued away. I could feel the tip of her tongue teasing me as she licked at my girlfriend's cuntlips. The dual sensation of the tongue and my head being blanketed by wet heat was nearly overwhelming. I shoved into Darcy with as much force as I could muster, grabbing both sides of her hips and slamming them back to meet my lunging pelvis. She grunted loudly into Layla's cunt as I fucked into her.

I wasted no time on pleasantries and kept up the rough fucking pace. We did have a limited amount of time before we had to leave, so I couldn't exactly dawdle. Plus, I was afraid that Layla's scream might have alerted someone. With my hands pulling at her hips and mine thrusting forward powerfully, the noise of the sex was nearly deafening in the small space, overcoming the music outside the room even. Then couple that with two girls moaning because one was having her clit licked while being fucked, and the other was having her cunt tonguefucked and god knows what else I couldn't see.

Layla kept up the feverish licking pace on Darcy, drifting across the shaft of my cock frequently as it drove in and out of my girlfriend's cunt, probably fuelled by the tongue exploring her own pussy, and I rewarded Slut #2 by occasionally pulling out of #1 and sliding my shaft deep into her mouth, letting her throat swallow around the head and to taste the deepest juices of Darcy's pussy on the tip of my cock. She moaned whenever she had my cock in her mouth, loving every second of it.

"God, you both are suck fucking sluts for me, aren't you? All mine for the night, my property, doing whatever I want," I spoke hoarsely, my own pleasure nearly bubbling up and over my ability to speak. "Lick her ass, Darcy."

And with that, I reached forward and grabbed onto a handful of Darcy's hair and pushed it forward, encouraging her face further down to lick at Layla's ass. She must have done that, because Layla yelped slightly and pressed her face harder into Darcy's cunt. I smiled with satisfaction as my cock drove deep into my girlfriend's cunt once again, and I slid my index finger into my mouth, sucking on it for a moment, before reaching down and pushing it between Darcy's ass cheeks. This made her head snap up quickly, pushing against my encouraging hand and moan like the whore she was for me in that moment. This also seemed to trigger her orgasm. The addition of the anal pleasure along with my cock pounding into her slutty pussy, and the tongue licking her clit forced her over the edge, and Darcy came so fucking hard, her head tilting back down to muffle her loud scream into Layla's asshole again. Her ass pushed back against me and her pussy grinded down into Layla's mouth with such force I thought my cock would snap off as she came.

I let go of her hair and backed off, pulling my cock from Darcy's cunt as she continued pressing her face into Layla's ass. I think the added screaming into her pushed her to the edge as well, because a moment later she pressed mouth into my girlfriend's cunt to muffle the screams. Someone was bound to come looking for the noise of what they probably thought was bloody murder after this performance.

I pulled out of Darcy's pussy quickly, because I needed to cum now. "On your knees, sluts," I growled quickly, my hand wrapping around my cock and jerking it quickly as they complied with my command.

"Now suck it," and they both leaned forward for my shaft. Darcy's lips surrounded my tip and sucked at it hungrily, tongue bathing me and licking her juices up while Layla's mouth attacked my balls, sucking on the shaved sac hard, rolling them around in their mouth. The two then shifted around to suck my shaft in tandem, running their parted lips and tongue up along my length, before kissing each other around the tip of my cock. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen in my life.

I yanked my cock back from their suckling mouths and grabbed it, jerking it furiously. Both Darcy and Layla looked up at me with expectant eyes. They wanted their prize, and I was happy to give it. Looking down at the two sluts, the one whose heart belonged to me, and the one I borrowed for the evening's adventure, I grunted the grunt a man only makes when he orgasms, and I felt the first large rope of sticky white cream burst from my tip and splash across my girlfriend's face, her mouth open and tongue out to catch as much as she could. I directed the next spray along Layla's face, then alternated, trying to even the cum out as much as possible, until the final limp shot dribbled from my tip. Darcy was the one who leaned into suck my tip to extract the last bit.

Then the two girls turned to each other and leaned forward, fulfilling an unspoken agreement between the two. Their tongues darted out and began to lick and suck at each other, lapping up all the cum, exactly like two cum sluts should do.

Knock knock knock.

We all turned our heads to look at the door. Shit.

Chris3798
Chris3798
30 Followers
12