Knocking at Mr Shaw's Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm coming at last. My world explodes and I'm lost to a juddering and very vocal climax, the pleasure of it rolling on and on and on.

I have no idea how long I'm away for. All I can focus on is the intensity of that orgasm. I know I'm wailing and groaning, I can hear myself making a real fuss, but I'm not really aware it's me making all the noise, I'm just too wrapped in the moment for my senses to pick up much of the reality.

Then, as that beautiful climax cools and I'm coming down from the plateau, I hear my lover bellow out he's coming too. I swear I can feel that big cock pulsing, and the realisation Craig is flooding my insides with jizm gets me there again.

"You're going to fuck a baby into me," I hear myself moan. "Come inside me, daddy ... Show me how much I turn you on. Get there ... Get there ... Yes, pour it into me. Give me that love."

Craig is grimacing and grunting, wall-eyed, teeth clenched in a portcullis of what I take to be exquisite agony while he unloads into my pussy.

Finally he collapses on top of me, spent, his erection dwindling. Then we're snogging again, locked at the mouth as our tongues explore.

"Merry Christmas, Miss Bloom," the man says as he rolls away. He lies next to me, an arm over his eyes like an actress in a bad melodrama. "Are you going to stay with me tonight?" he asks.

I roll onto my side and snuggle in, folding Craig's free arm around me as I do. I feel safe there, secure in that cocoon.

"Do you want me to? I'll do anything for you. If you want me to stay, I'll stay."

The bed dips when Craig slides onto his side to face me. He looks at me and whispers, "I want you to stay, Miss Bloom." His eyes search my face as he adds, "Do you have anywhere to be tomorrow? It's Christmas Day and...?"

Knowing his circumstances are similar to mine I assure Craig there's nowhere I have to go, no obligations. His mother lives in another city, as does my immediate family. I'm going to see them within the next week when I have my scheduled break.

"There's nothing until Boxing Day. That's my next shift."

He nods. "Mine too."

Of course I already know that, but make no reference to it as I continue with, "I've got time off at new year like you."

There's a short pause before my lover quietly says, "I want you to stay with me tonight, Miss Bloom." I see him grin, the expression on his face sending a ripple of further arousal through me. My tummy flips and I feel myself warming up again. "I want you here in my bed so I can fuck your wet little cunt again. You can strut around the flat tomorrow, naked except for those boots. That'll make it a great Christmas."

I gulp and breathe, "Oh God..."

"There's so much I want to do with you, Miss Bloom. And we've only just started."

He eases me onto my front and commands me to tilt my pelvis so he can get at me.

"You're hard again?" I ask, incredulous. "Already?"

Then he's slipping into my pussy, the goo he's recently deposited squelching out of me, displaced by his lovely big dick.

I push up to meet him, our bodies moulded, my rump tight against my lover. He fucks into me, grunting and groaning, sometimes leaning in to brush my neck and shoulder with his teeth. I've got a hand down under me, fingers working my clit, semen and my own lust a slick, viscous lube.

We don't last long.

I come, squeaking and wailing and making such a fuss that Craig blurts out he's there as well.

After that he needs time to recover, although I'm amazed at his stamina as it is -- after all, he's nearly fifty.

"I thought a man's sex drive waned when he hit forty," I quip when we're back in his living room. I've lost the boots; I took them off before taking a very necessary bath. Now I'm sitting on Craig's lap, naked at his insistence.

"I've always been a horny bastard," the man smirks at me, one palm smoothing over my thigh. I shiver at his touch, hoping it's the precursor to something more. "And you, Miss Bloom, could raise the dead."

At work on Boxing Day we maintain our professional cool. I have no idea how I managed to keep myself from dragging my lover into the loos so we could enjoy a frantic rut, but by closing time I'm choking for Craig's attention.

By the time New Year's Eve comes round I'm in love with Craig Shaw.