Knocking Down Destiny's Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you supposed to do...just turn around and crawl back under the covers and try to go to sleep?" she asked herself.

"Might be best to just put your clothes back on, sneak down the steps and walk back home. You've got to face the music with Larry at some point...may as well not have him accuse you of staying away all night...tuck your tail between your legs and go home," Colleen thought, knowing the neighborhood was relatively safe, even for a 2am moonlight stroll a few blocks over.

Her right hand still anchored on the knob, Colleen continued to stand there, her breath in cessation for several seconds as she shamefully listened for any hint of sound coming from Destiny's bedroom.

"Just tiptoe down the steps...get your shoes and walk home," her inner rationale once again pleaded, but the occasional rattle of bedsprings were now seeping through her friend's bedroom door.

The grip of her right hand on the doorknob intensified, but now the left hand that had been drifting to the side suddenly found a purpose. The tremor that shot through Colleen when her open palm pressed against her crotch nearly knocked her off balance. In the classic sense of the right hand not knowing what the left was doing, she had no clue just how aroused she'd become until those five fingers collapsed down on the front of the panties she'd worn to bed.

The situation she'd stumbled upon earlier in the day had turned her on. Even though she would have never admitted it, the sounds she'd heard coming through those walls, not to mention the visual those sounds created, had left Colleen's thighs soaked by the time she'd returned home and resumed her daily routine. Alternately thinking it was Brennen home from college with a girlfriend, or perhaps Destiny stealing a moment alone with a male friend of hers, either way, considering how long it had been since she'd been shown some attention in that department, Colleen was positively moist for the whole afternoon, at least until her husband came home mad from work and ruined dinner.

The idea that she'd become sexually aroused by one of her closest friends having sex with her own son repulsed Colleen on so many levels. Yet, there she was 12 hours later, huddled in the darkness of Destiny's spare bedroom, expending every ounce of energy she had trying to listen for any sound of the two behind the closed door down the hall.

Swirling her fingers through the musky and damp front panel of her panties, Colleen's knees trembled as if she was standing naked in the middle of a snowstorm.

The unbridled ease in which Brennen had approached his mom in that upstairs hallway spoke to several things. First, he was clearly drunk upon returning home and any sense of inhibition had likely been drowned out by the testosterone in his system. The comfort, ease, and frankly skill, he'd used to seduce his mother in that short amount of time unsettled Colleen to the core. Despite Destiny's visible and repeated attempts to fend off his desires, he'd brushed each off with controlled indifference before finally leading her to her bedroom and closing the door. There was never a question Brennen was going to get what he wanted.

Colleen wretched as she fixated over how long their 'affair' had been going on. How many times had she looked her friend in the eye, maybe shared an intimate conversation, having no clue Destiny may have been going home afterwards and having sex with her very own flesh and blood.

Without even realizing it, the right hand she'd wrapped around the doorknob was now working rhythmically around the width of the thing, as if unconsciously she was imagining something else snared in her grip. Pulling the hand away out of reflex, when she did the door swung backwards leaving nothing but the empty hallway in front of her.

The stairwell that led down to the front door, and a ticket out of that house was to Colleen's right, halfway between the spare bedroom and Destiny's. She could simply throw on her clothes, put on her shoes and in ten minutes she'd be home tucked into her own bed. Standing there clad in nothing but an oversized tee-shirt and a pair of increasingly damp panties, Colleen's eyes were trained like lasers on her friend's closed bedroom door. More than any of the other mysteries of the universe at that moment, Colleen burned with mortal shame, desperate to know what was playing out on the other side.

Knowing that turning around and going back to bed wasn't an option, Colleen also knew she couldn't just walk out of the house and leave. Instead, all she could do was stand there and vacillate. That was until muffled feminine cry seeped through Destiny's door.

A spasm sizzled down Colleen's spine, exploding in a vivid starburst in the center of her womb the instant she heard Destiny's first, faint cry tickle her ears. Pressing her left hand against her crotch a second time to quell the aching burn, Colleen closed her hand around the edge of the door with her right to keep her equilibrium.

When the second, slightly louder moan bled through Destiny's door, Colleen could feel her arousal seeping like tears down her inner thighs. As if on some sort of satanic conveyer belt, even though she couldn't feel the soles of her feet moving across the floor, she was easing steadily closer to Destiny's bedroom.

Casting a weary eye down the stairwell, and the escape it provided, Colleen swallowed hard and continued on until she was close enough to feel the energy coursing through the walls of the room in front of her.

"You can tell she's trying to stay as quiet as possible...she knows you're in the house but she just can't stop herself," Colleen's inner voice rattled as she listened to Destiny's moans.

Looking to her left once again when staring at that closed door became too much, Colleen fixated on the light switch. Lifting her left hand in that direction, Colleen exhaled as she flipped them off. Suddenly bathed in darkness, the vividness of the sounds she was absorbing only intensified. Close enough now she could make out the fractured snippets of dialogue between Destiny and her son, the overwhelming fear of being caught there overtook Colleen.

"You just can't stand here," she told herself.

"You can't turn back either," another far more sinister voice wasted no time adding.

The third and final option caused Colleen to shudder as she stood there in the dark before she could even fully conceive of it inside her head.

A punch of adrenaline knocked her back on her heels as soon she heard the first echo of Brennen's groans creeping through the door, matching exactly the tone of the ones she'd heard when she'd stopped by the house earlier in the day. As if she needed any more confirmation of the unholy truth she'd stumbled upon, Colleen swayed in place as the sounds grew louder.

The V of her crotch nothing more now than a liquefied hive of bees, Colleen steadied herself just before collapsing from the vertigo-inducing strain of everything swirling through her. With a deep resolute breath, Colleen then took the three most fateful steps of her life.

__________________________________

With the lights now out in the hall, even with the barely perceptible click of the door when it opened, the unholy union on the bed had no clue a third set of eyes were witness to their debauchery. With Brennen's back to the door as he crouched down on top of his mom, he would have no way of seeing it slip open behind him. Given the way her son enveloped her on the bed, forcing her knees all the way up to her head as she buried her face into his collarbone, the London Blitz could have been taking place outside and Destiny wouldn't have had a clue either.

Even with her darkened, obstructed view, Colleen could make out Brennen's pale behind thrusting up and down, followed each time by a quivering and muffled yelp from his mother beneath him. The primal scent of coitus thick each time she inhaled, Colleen's knees once again buckled as her eyes adjusted to the dearth of light. Within a minute of taking her station behind that cracked door, she could make out the outline of the conjoined and writhing bodies on the bed.

"UUHH...MMMPPHHH...AAAHHH...," Destiny's voice repeatedly pierced Colleen's ears as the friction of her and Brennen's crotch smacked over and over.

Colleen wouldn't have had a clue that Brennen had gotten a blowjob while he was out earlier with his friends. The girl was on her period but was more than happy to oblige that little treat instead of going all out with him. All that essentially served to do for Brennen was get him more worked up by the time he headed for the evening. Add the alcohol to his libido fueled angst and the woman who'd given him birth, the same woman he'd now been fucking for over a year, stood no chance of refusing his advances once he'd found his way home.

Colleen's eyes had adjusted fully to her surroundings by the time Destiny's creamy and lean white legs had wrapped around her son's back, snaring him as she bucked upwards, impaling her pussy on his substantial manhood. The edge taken off by the head he'd gotten earlier allowed Brennen to ruthlessly fuck his mother into oblivion without any concern of cumming again himself until he was good and ready.

By the time the telltale croaks of Destiny's impending release rose from her raspy throat, Colleen was rutting her right hand through her aching crotch, stroking her slippery cunt in unison with the collisions taking place on the bed. Seeing Destiny's fingernails rake at her son's arched back as he sent her barreling over the edge, Colleen stood there in breathless awe as Brennen continued to pump and pound his groin down on Destiny's, forcing her into a second orgasm a few minutes later that somehow dwarfed her first.

The thudding drumbeat of her heart pumping violently as she teetered behind the propped open door, Colleen dropped her chin down to her chest, forced to divert her gaze from the scandalous image in front of her. If she wasn't already embarrassed enough by what she'd witnessed, overhearing the post-coital admissions of love between Destiny and her son nearly caused Colleen to faint.

Pulling her right hand free from the swampy mire between her legs, Colleen prepared to push away from the doorframe and slink back to her room to somehow process all she'd subjected herself to. In her own haste to make some sense of it all, Colleen hadn't noted the sudden and complete vacuum of silence that settled over the house.

In the minute or so of concentrating her gaze towards the floor, the shrouding effects of the darkness quickly returned. In the time Colleen had to reflect, she tried to negotiate the Destiny she'd put up on a pedestal verses the one she knew now. The woman had been the epitome of the feminine role model for Colleen, the way she ran a household with the same acumen as she ran her business, the entire time keeping her sanity as well toned as her lithe, athletic figure. Colleen had also always been struck, be it in the PTA meetings or seeing Destiny out in public, by the passion and determination she always seemed to bring. Traits, considering the way she saw Brennen seduce her in the hallway, she'd obviously passed down to her only son.

Raising her head back up out of sheer reflex when the silence became too much to bear, the only thing Colleen could see once the darkness cleared were the whites of Destiny McCullough's eyes glaring straight back at her from the bed...

Part 2 to come...

12