Knocking Up Nanci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers

"Yeah. I'm glad you talked to him today though. We've wanted this for so long. I was always afraid to bring it up. I don't want to lose his friendship." Jack sighed.

Rolling up onto her side, Nanci raised her head so that she could see her husband's face. "It'll work out, Jack. I know it will. Mike isn't the star crossed gallant knight he was in high school."

Jack chuckled. "I think that girl, what was her name? Anyway, that girl from college he told us about, I think she worked him over good and knocked a few dent's into his shining armor."

"Alice. I think that was it. She may have given him some bumps and bruises, but she also opened his eyes. We owe her something, you know?"

"Don't ever say that in front of Mike."

"Oh, God, no!" Nanci laughed. "He might never forgive us for even thinking that."

--

Friday evening, Mike pulled his Audi A3 into Nanci and Jack's driveway. He was seven minutes early. Taking a deep breath, he calmed his nerves. In all of his twenty-eight years, he'd only dated three girls. With two of those, he hadn't had a second date. His last girlfriend, Alice Morales, had lasted two years. Two years of fights, amazing sex, more fights, and more drama than a television mini-series. She was a free spirit who never agreed with the concept of monogamy, but she had taught him a lot about sex and love.

The fights with Alice had almost always been started by him; usually after she'd gone out with someone else. Twice he'd gone to parties with her and she'd slipped off with another person to fool around. There was also a couple of time she'd tried to get him to go out with one of her friends. And twice they'd had threesomes; once with another man and once with another woman.

Yes, with Alice the sex was always amazing, but he wanted more than just sex. He wanted Nanci. Even while he was dating Alice, he'd been deeply in love with Nanci. It's just that Jack loved her too. Now Nanci wanted him to get her pregnant. His knuckles were white on the steering wheel. He could just leave. He could go home and call her and tell her that he couldn't do it.

No. He'd agreed to have supper with them and talk about it. Jack would be here. He wasn't stabbing his friend in the back by coming to supper. But what if they went through with it? What if he and Nanci made love and she got pregnant and then Jack couldn't deal with it? He could be ruining their marriage. He could be ruining his friendship with Jack.

Slowly, he pried his fingers from the wheel. With one minute to spare, he forced his legs to carry him to the front door and rang the doorbell. It was opened almost immediately by Jack.

"Hey, Mike. Come in." Jack smiled broadly as he opened the door wide and stepped back.

Mike looked down at Jack. His long white hair was loose around his head, flowing down past his shoulders to the middle of his back. His eyes, shockingly blue and clear were crinkled up in a smile that made his thin face shine. Jack had always been the prettiest man, Mike had ever known. Not that Mike was attracted to him; it's just that Jack looked more feminine than a lot of the women that Mike knew. He had the thin nose, high cheekbones, and full lips that most women dreamed of.

"Hi, Jack." Mike's stomach clenched. He wanted to run back to his car and drive away, but instead he stepped into the entryway. "Is Nanci here?"

"Yeah, she's just about got supper ready." Jack's smile slipped a little as he looked up a Mike. "Dude, are you okay?"

"Yeah, no, maybe. Fuck, Jack. Do you know why I'm here tonight?" Mike's eyes darted around as he fumbled out the words.

"Yeah, we're going to try to talk you into knocking up Nanc." Jack's silvery voice held a playful note.

"And you're okay with this?"

"More than okay, man. I want this so bad. If you'll do this for us, it'll be the best."

Mike gawked at his friend. "Are you fucking serious? We're talking about me fucking your wife!"

Jack nodded. "Come in here." He reached up and grabbed Mike's shoulder. Leading him into the living room, he pushed Mike into a chair. Jack sat on the loveseat next to the chair and studied Mike's face for a moment and Mike saw Jack's face go serious.

"What we really want is for you to become a part of us. Not just as a friend. We want you to be a part of our family. This isn't about you fucking Nanci, this is about you and Nanci and me becoming us."

Mike's eyes were wide and his jaw hung slack.

"It's called polyamory." Jack's face was now serious.

"I thought it was ménage-a-trois."

"Now we call it polyamory. The term is more broad and isn't restricted to three people." Jack paused and took a breath. "What we're asking of you is to become our life-partner, or more accurately, Nanci's life-partner while I'm still her husband."

Mike sat still for a while studying Jack's face. Jack let him think. They could hear Nanci clinking plates in the dining room. After several minutes, Mike spoke again.

"You know the kids probably won't look like you."

Jack laughed. "No, Mike, they will probably be bigger than me by the fifth grade. I don't care."

"Everyone will know they aren't yours. You're family, they know that you, uh, well ..."

"Yeah, my family all know I can't have kids. I don't care."

"Nanci's family will know too." Mike studied Jacks face. His friend seemed so serious.

"I'm fine with that too, and so is she."

"Jack, I don't know if I can do this or not. What if it gets weird between us? What if you or I get jealous and we can't deal with it?"

"I've thought about this for so long, I really don't think I'll get jealous. I think what I'll feel is called 'compersion.'"

"What's that?"

"The opposite of jealousy; it's the happiness you feel when you watch your loved one being pleasured or loved by another. I love Nanci and I want her to be happy. Seeing her happy makes me happy. I've known for years that she loves you and not in a brotherly way. Finally getting to see her realize that love will make me very happy."

"How come I'm the only one who didn't know she loved me?"

"Because you were too busy being the true-blue best friend to see it. Face it, Mike, you've got a sheep dog complex a mile wide. You always were there, protecting me from everyone. My bodyguard until you ran away to college. But it's time for you to come home to the family. It's time for you to take your place as Nanci's lover."

"But what if I can't handle it? I got very jealous of Alice when she fucked around on me, and I didn't even love her."

"But that was a part of the problem. You didn't love her and you sure as hell didn't trust her. Jealousy is a sure sign of a lack of trust. If you trust the person you are with, really trust them, not just lip service, then you won't be jealous." Jack sighed and then nodded. "Look at it this way. If you were in a relationship with a woman and you'd agreed that it was exclusive and you trusted her, really trusted her, then if she went to dinner with a friend you wouldn't be jealous because you would know that she wouldn't cheat on you. That's what trust is. You know the other person won't hurt you.

"It's the same way in a group-marriage. I know that no matter what, Nanci won't abandon or hurt me. I trust her. I also trust you, Mike. I know you aren't a cowboy trying to steal her from me. And here is where it gets good. I can trust her with you because I know you won't hurt her or me. If you were a jackass who didn't care about me or Nanci, you would have just jumped at the chance to bang her. Instead you're all knotted up inside, worried about hurting one of us."

"Or getting hurt." Mike whispered. Louder, he continued, "I don't want to get hurt either, Jack. I love Nanci. I've loved her for as long as I can remember. She's the only woman I ever really wanted. If we do this and then she changes her mind ..."

"She won't, Mike. She's loved you for years. She cried so hard when you left for college. She cried again when you started dating Alice, but she didn't let you know because she didn't want to keep you from being happy. She was so mad at Alice when you told us about her and about breaking up with her." Jack chuckled. "She wanted to drive up there, find her and rip her hair out."

"Are you two ready for supper?" Nanci spoke from the doorway to the dining room.

Mike looked up and his mouth fell open again. Nanci was wearing a sleek black sleeveless dress that ending about two inches above her knee. The neckline plunged down to below her breasts, exposing their inside curve and revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. He forced his eyes up to hers and found her smiling at him.

"You like?"

"You look amazing, Nanci. Stunning."

"Thanks." Her smile widened at his complement. "Now if you two are hungry, supper is ready."

They sat around the table. Nanci had prepared grilled pork chops with asparagus and baked potatoes. Each plate was already served with the baked potato fully loaded. She'd even skipped the sour cream on Mike's potato and added extra butter because she knew that was how he liked it.

"Wow, Nanci. This looks fantastic. I thought Jack was the cook." Mike eyed his plate hungrily.

"He is." Nanci shrugged. "But I wanted to do this special for you tonight. Jack kinda guided me through it though."

Jack laughed. "That's what working in restaurants for the past six years got me. I learned how to cook."

Nanci reached over and put her hand on Jack's arm, giving him a loving look. "He's become one of the best cooks I've ever known." She glanced over at Mike. "Dig in. It's good, I promise."

It was and after the first bite, Mike realized he was famished. He'd skipped lunch because his nerves had been too much, but now, with the first taste of the asparagus, he realized how hungry he was. Jack and Nanci started eating as well.

"So, did you guys have a good talk?" Nanci asked as she cut a bite from her pork chop.

"Started." Jack said between bites.

Mike looked up at Nanci and their eyes met. Slowly he put his fork down. "We still have a lot to talk about."

Nanci nodded but stayed quiet and kept eating. Their eyes met and Mike saw love and concern there. He knew this was a turning point in their relationship. He just didn't know where it was going to end up. That frightened him a little.

After a moment, Mike shifted his eyes down to his plate. "What would our relationship be, Nanci? If we did this."

Nanci took her time chewing the meat in her mouth, then, after swallowing it, she put her fork down as well. Jack was still eating, but his eyes were darting back and forth between his wife and his friend.

"I hope that we will become life-partners. The state of Texas won't let me marry you while I'm married to Jack and I have no intention of divorcing Jack. But they can't stop us from loving each other. In my dreams you move in with us and become a part of our cellular family. I'll have your children and Jack, you, and I will raise them. We can figure out the logistics of how it will all work as we go along. The children will officially be Jack's. They will have his last name, but that is only because of the archaic laws we have. Spiritually, we'll all be married."

Mike listened intently and then nodded as she finished. He looked over at Jack. "Same question to you, Jack and I need you to be open with me."

Jack's eyes darted from his friend to Nanci and then back. He put down his fork on his nearly cleaned plate. Taking a deep breath, he looked at Mike.

"I'm not gay or even bi, if that is what you are wondering, but I do have some pretty wild kinks. We've been friends almost our whole lives and you know a lot about me. If we do this, you're going to get to know me even better." He looked over at Nanci and she nodded. Jack sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and then nodded as well. "I want to be there when our child is conceived. I want to go to the Lamaze classes with Nanci but I want you to go as well. I wish we could put your name and my name on the birth certificate, but that isn't possible." Jack paused and looked at Mike.

Mike didn't relent. "You didn't answer my question. What would our relationship be?"

Jack's eyes widened. "Oh." He looked over at Nanci again.

"I can't answer for you, Jack. He needs to hear it from you."

Jack's brow furrowed. "We would be co-husbands to Nanci. Is that what you're asking?"

"Would I be number 2? Would I be the lesser husband? Would you consider me below you in the relationship?"

Nanci laughed and Jack relaxed visibly. "Oh, hell no, Mike. It wouldn't be like that at all."

Mike glanced at Nanci, who was still chuckling softly. "Okay, what is the joke?"

Nanci shook her head but the smile stayed on her face. "You will be equal in our minds and in our hearts Mike. Don't worry about that."

Jack grinned at his wife and then over at Mike. "We've discussed this a million times and we always come to the same answer. We want us all to be equals but with different roles. It's the only way this can work for us without someone getting hurt."

"Different roles?" Mike asked, his eyes locked on Jack.

"Yeah, you know." Jack squirmed in his seat a little. "Like a man and a woman have different roles in a marriage, but they are equal."

"So my role is what, to get Nanci pregnant?"

"Not just that, I mean, yeah, you would be the biological father of our children because I, you know, can't. But your role would be more than that." Jack stopped and took a deep breath staring at Mike.

Nanci reached over and put her hand on Mike's arm. "What he's trying to say is that we don't really know what all our roles will be in the family. You're a CPA so I guess you might naturally take charge of the finances. I'm a paralegal so I can help with dealing with insurance and keeping our other paperwork straight. Jack is one hell of a cook and likes to clean so he may take care of housework and suppers. We don't really know yet, but it will work itself out."

Mike nodded as he looked between the two. "So, if I agree, and I haven't yet, but if I do, then what is the next step?"

Nanci leaned forward and shrugged. "I think you and I should go on a date. A real date and see how it goes. You've never taken me on a real date."

Jack looked at Mike. "But you have to wear a condom unless I'm there. I mean it. I want to be there for the conception of our child."

"And I want you to get tested for STD's." Nanci grinned at him. "You never know what your last bitch might have given you."

"I've already done that, right after we broke up. Besides if she had given me something, I'd know by now. We broke up a year ago."

"I was just kidding, Mike." Nanci laughed. "But if you are agreeing to this, you have to ask me out. I'm an old-fashioned girl."

Mike's brows pulled together. "An old-fashioned girl wanting to be in a polyamorous relationship?"

"Yep. You got a problem with that?" Nanci laughed again.

Mike had a bunch more questions, but the ice had been broken. The three of them talked until late and then Mike went home to think about it. He hadn't agreed yet, but had committed to making a decision soon.

--

Saturday as Mike worked out at the gym, all he could think about was Jack and Nanci's offer. By the end of his workout he'd made up his mind. As soon as he was dressed and in his car, he called Nanci's phone.

"Hello, studmuffin." Nanci answered on the second ring.

"Hey beautiful. Would you go to supper with me tonight?"

"Do you have a box of condoms?" Nanci purred into the phone.

"A box?"

"You're gonna need more than one."

"On our first date?"

"I'm an easy lay, Mike, for the men I love, and I've wanted to fuck you for ten years."

"I'll come prepared."

"Then pick me up at seven. I'll let Jack know. He'll be so happy."

The date went well. Both of them avoided talking about impregnating Nanci and they spent the time talking about a million little things and laughing and joking with each other. Eleven o'clock found them pulling into Mike's driveway. He was three years into paying for a nice twenty-two hundred square foot three bedroom single level brick ranch style house. The front and back yards were fairly small, but that just cut down on the mowing time. It was a much nicer home than Jack and Nanci's older duplex.

As soon as the front door closed behind them, Nanci turned and put her arms around Mike's neck. Without speaking she rose up on her toes and pulled him down into a passionate kiss. Their lips pressed tightly together, she moaned into his mouth. Eyes closed, she clung to him as the kiss grew more fevered.

Her lips parted and her tongue ventured out. Mike responded in kind, his tongue playing with hers. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tighter to him. He could feel her breasts against his chest. She brought one leg up and wrapped it around him, thrusting her hips forward. Sliding a hand down, he cupped her butt, feeling the firm roundness of her. As he fondled her butt, she dropped a hand down to his chest and unbuttoned his shirt. Pulling back, she looked at him with lust heavy in her eyes.

"God, Mike, I've waited so long for this. I've wanted you for so long. Take me to your bedroom and ravish me."

"Ravish you?" Mike raised an eyebrow but smiled. "I'd be happy to ravish you."

She took his hand and he followed her to his bedroom. He kicked his dress shoes off as they entered. Standing beside the bed she pulled his shirt up and out of his slacks, forcing it back over his shoulders and dropping it to the floor. As she undressed him, Mike reached around and tugged her zipper down. She was wearing a red, sleeveless, mid-length dress that zipped up the back. When his shirt was off, she stepped back and let her dress fall to the floor revealing her matching red bra and panties.

Mike looked her over, a smile growing on his face. She was more perfect than he'd imagined. Full, high breasts overflowed her red silk bra. Her flat, muscular stomach flowed outward to her full hips sporting matching silk panties that were sheer enough to more than hint at the charms they covered. His eyes returned to hers and she smiled.

"You like?" she asked with a grin.

"I love." Mike grinned back.

"Then, let's see if my imagination knew what it was talking about."

Nanci reached forward and unbuckled his belt. Her eyes focused on his as she unbuttoned his slacks and then lowered the fly. Pushing them down, she finally broke eye contact with him and looked down as his pants hit the floor leaving him in just his boxers. He was already aroused from the kiss and seeing her in her underwear so his boxers bulged out in front. Nanci stared at his crotch for a moment and then ran her hand down over his bulge, her eyes going wide as she did.

"My God! What do you have in there, a duffle bag?" She stared up at him.

He laughed. "Flattery will get you everywhere." He grabbed her and kissed her hard as she melted into him, her hand still gripping his cock through the thin fabric of his boxers.

Holding her tightly, he unclipped her bra and then gently rubbed her back as they kissed. When the kiss ended, Nanci stepped back and shrugged out of her bra, exposing her magnificent breasts. Mike took a deep breath as he saw her for the first time. When he managed to tear his eyes away from her amazing globes, he found her smiling at him.

"I'm glad you like my tits, Mike. Now it's time for me to see your cock."

She stepped forward and dropped to her knees in front of him. Both hands slipped into the waistband of his boxers and slowly slid them down. He wasn't fully erect yet, but was well on his way. As she lowered the boxers slowly exposing his hardening cock, her eyes remained riveted on his pulsing shaft.

The lower she pulled his boxers, the wider her eyes went until his cock finally sprang free. She took it into her hands and stroked it gently. Looking up at him she beamed with wide eyes.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers