Knocking Up Nanci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers

"My God, Mike! I've seen porn stars with smaller cocks! I mean, I knew you were big from all the times we've gone swimming, but I had no idea. Wow, I can't wait to feel this huge fucker inside me."

Mike grinned at her response. He knew from the few other girls he'd dated that his cock wasn't small, but the praise still made him feel good. As he gazed down at the woman he loved, she smiled up at him and then licked his cock from the base to the tip causing his shaft to bob up.

"Oh, shit! It's still getting bigger!" Nanci giggled with delight and then licked his shaft again, causing it to harden further.

He was almost fully erect now and when Nanci lowered her mouth over his knob, he groaned. She pressed down, taking about a quarter of his cock into her mouth before she stopped. He could feel the back of her throat massaging his cock head as she fought her gag reflex and swallowed repeatedly. Finally she gave up and pulled back.

"It's too fucking big to go down my throat." She stared up at him. "Jack only barely hits the back of my throat when I'm all the way down on him."

Mike had seen Jack in the showers in high school and he knew that several of the other jackasses in their class had made fun of him about the size of his dick, but Mike had never really paid attention. Nanci started sucking on his cock again. She went down as far as she could and swallowed repeatedly before pulling back and running her tongue all around the head. Over and over she did this as she used both hands to jack the remaining length of his shaft. The feeling was amazing but what Mike really wanted was to make love to her. Finally, he reached down and pulled her up.

Kissing her deeply, he held her to him. She wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him tightly, as they kissed. When they both needed air, their lips came apart and Mike kissed down her cheek to her neck, getting a moan from her. He kissed his way to her ear and gently nibbled her lobe. Her hands gripped his head and guided him down her neck, over her collarbone, down to her breasts.

"God, yes. Oh Mike, that feels so good." She moaned out as his lips found a nipple and suckled.

Bending over to reach her chest was uncomfortable so he slid his hands down her hips and around to just below her butt. Gripping her thighs firmly, Mike straightened up and lifted her so that her breasts were right at mouth level. He took her nipple into his mouth and held it between his teeth as his tongue flicked back and forth over the erect nub.

Nanci squealed when he lifted her and then laughed. "Fuck, Mike, God that feels so fucking good!" She grabbed his head and held it to her chest as she arched her back and wrapped her legs around his torso.

Mike stepped forward and lowered her to the bed. Kissing his way down her stomach, he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her silky panties. Nanci raised her butt to allow him to remove them and giggled as he pulled them down and off. He spread her legs, gazing at her bare pussy.

Nanci slipped a hand down over her mons and onto her sex. "I shaved it for you, Mike. I didn't know what you liked, but I wanted to be bare for you tonight. If you like hair, I can let it grow back."

"You look perfect to me." Mike smiled up at her and kissed the inside of her knee.

He slowly kissed his way up her leg, enjoying the softness of her skin and the firmness of her muscles. About halfway up her leg she grabbed his head and pulled his face to her sex.

"Fuck that! I want your mouth on me. Eat me, Mike. God, I need your mouth on my cunt."

Mike kissed her swollen lips and then licked from the bottom of her sex up to where her clit was already protruding from its sheath. He just barely grazed her nub before retreating back down and slipping his tongue between her labia.

She humped up into his face, pulling his head down into her sex. A low moan rumbled from deep inside her as his tongue delved deeply into her pussy. She smelled wonderful, a strong earthy and distinctly feminine aroma that Mike found arousing. It matched her taste. He sucked her nectar into his mouth, savoring her musky flavor.

Mike worked her pussy from bottom to top as her juice flowed in ever more copious amounts. He slipped a finger into her, curling it up to stimulate her g-spot as he concentrated on her clit. She was thrashing around and he had to use his other arm to hold her in place so that he could stay on her sex.

"Fuck, yes, oh, fuck! God, yes. Fuck. Tongue. Fuck. Suck me. Fuck!" Nanci was humping his mouth and swinging her head back and forth. "Oh! Fuck! I'm cumming, you wonderful fucking bastard!"

Mike continued to suck and finger her pussy until she pushed him away.

"Come up here, Mike. Fuck that was amazing. I can't wait for Jack to see you make me cum like that."

Mike moved up beside her on the bed. Suddenly the idea of what he was doing to his best friend hit him and his erect cock flagged. Nanci didn't notice that as she turned toward him and kissed him deeply. She did notice the lack of passion in his kiss.

"What's wrong, Mike?"

"I don't know if I can do this to Jack, Nanci." Mike looked at her. He loved her. He wanted her. But Jack was his best friend.

She smiled at him. "This is what Jack wants, Mike."

Mike shook his head. "He may think that, but how could any man want his wife to be with another man."

Nanci pushed herself up on one elbow. Her face was serious. "Mike, for a best friend you don't understand much about Jack." She paused. "Okay, let me tell you. When I'm done, you can call Jack and ask him, if you want. He'll tell you." She took a deep breath. "Jack is into humiliation, it turns him on. I don't really understand it. I don't think he does either, but when we make love, it turns him on for me to call him names, tell him that he is worthless, that I'm going to fuck a real man and make him eat his cum from my pussy. The first time we fucked I made him lick me clean afterward and he loved it."

Mike felt sick. The idea of humiliating his best friend hurt him.

"But that isn't what this is about, Mike." Nanci reached over and took his chin in her hand, forcing his eyes up to hers. "This is about the three of us being happy together, for the rest of our lives. Living, loving, and growing old together. But you have to get over the idea that you are hurting Jack or you won't be able to join us, and that would hurt Jack and me both."

Mike looked down and shook his head.

Nanci once again pulled his face up and smiled at him. "You are the most loyal friend I've ever known. Who was it in junior high who stood up for Jack? You. Who was it in high school who tutored him when he couldn't pass math? You. Who has been the best, most steadfast friend anyone could ever ask for, not only to Jack but to me as well? You." She took a breath. "Look, Jack and I want you in our lives. We don't want to risk losing you. Not just as a friend, but as something more. You heard what Jack said last night. What more do you need to understand?"

Mike's brows were knotted. He studied Nanci's face. He could tell she was sincere. Jack had told him this is what he wanted. If he was honest with himself, it was what he wanted too. He loved Nanci; had loved her for years. But he also loved Jack. His love for Jack was a brotherly love but it was just as strong as his love for Nanci. He nodded and focused on Nanci again.

"There is one thing more I need to know, Nanci," he whispered. Speaking louder he continued. "Do you love Jack?"

Nanci laughed and then turned serious. "Yes, Mike. I love Jack deeply. He and I are truly soul mates, just as you and I are."

"And you wouldn't hurt him?"

"No, I would never hurt him, any more than I would hurt you. I love you both."

Mike nodded. Reaching out he brushed the back of his hand across Nanci's cheek. "You are beautiful."

"And you are handsome." She pulled his head to hers and kissed him.

Jack moved his hand down, over her shoulder, across her arm, to cup her breast. His thumb grazed over her nipple eliciting a small moan. He felt himself becoming aroused again. She wiggled closer to him. He massaged her breast as their kiss grew more passionate. She pushed him over onto his back and leaned over him, smiling. Her hand drifted down from his head to his chest. She scraped a fingernail across his nipple sending shock waves through his body.

"I want you." Her voice was husky and low.

Mike smiled up at her. This is what he'd fantasized about for years and now it was happening. He pushed his doubts and fears away and focused on Nanci. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her down to him and kissed her. Their tongues entwined tasting each other. Her hand moved down over his stomach and found his hardening shaft. Her touch was electric and he quickly became fully erect. She stroked him, her firm grip stoking his arousal.

"Do you have a condom? I want you inside me."

Mike had prepared for this and he nodded. "On the nightstand." He reached over and fumbled until he found the box. Nanci took the box from his hand with a grin. She quickly opened it and removed a foil packet.

"Oh, you got the lubricated ones." She climbed onto his legs as she tore the foil packet open. "How sweet."

He watched her roll the condom down over his erect cock. Once he was sheathed, she gave him a wink and rose up to guide his cock to her pussy. Heaven enveloped him as she slowly lowered herself down onto his cock.

"Oh, God! You are so fucking big." She was almost all the way down on him but had stopped and was holding there. "Wait. I've never had anyone this deep before. Fuck, it feels so good."

Mike put his hands on her hips and held her there, watching her face. After a few moments she relaxed a little and then smiled down at him.

"Okay, my God, Mike. You feel so amazing."

"I was thinking the same thing, Nanci." Mike grinned up at her.

She lowered herself down, taking the rest of him inside her, and sat there on him grinning down at him. He reached up and took her hands, pulling her forward. He wrapped her in his arms, kissing her deeply. As they kissed she began to move, pushing herself up until only his knob remained inside her and then sliding back down. As she bottomed out, she grunted into his mouth. She lifted her hips again, sighing as she rose, then drove back down. Mike let her set the pace. Her mouth slid from his, her lips drifting lazily down his cheek to his ear.

"Fuck, I love you," she whispered into his ear. "You magnificent, amazing, man."

"I love you too, Nanci. You are the only woman I have ever loved and I have loved you for as long as I can remember." His lips found her neck and he kissed her gently.

His hands slid up her body to cup her breasts. They were perfectly sized, filling his hands. He held them as she rode him. She was wonderfully tight around him and he could feel her pussy milking his cock. He groaned into her neck as his pleasure swept over him.

Nanci kissed his neck, nipping him lightly and then pushed herself upright. She gazed down at him and he gazed back up at her. She was just rocking on him now, moving only a few inches with each stroke. He flexed his cock inside her and her eyes sprang open.

"Oh, fuck, do that again," she groaned.

He did and her eyes rolled back and her mouth hung open. Arching her back she quit moving. Mike continued to flex his cock inside her and with each twitch she moaned. Suddenly she collapsed, falling down on him and kissing him madly as she began to move again, humping him wildly. Mike embraced her, thrusting his hips up in rhythm with her motions. Sweat covered them both. Nanci's pace slackened and he looked at her face. She was beautiful with her face flushed and hair wet with sweat. He rolled her over onto her back, never letting his cock slip from her pussy. Once on top of her, he began to thrust; pushing deep into her before pulling back. He kept his eyes locked with hers as they moved together.

She lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist and pulling him deep into her. Her breathing was coming in ragged gasps and her head flopped from side to side. Mike was supporting his weight with one arm and he used the other hand to caress her breast. He gently pinched her nipple and she chuffed.

"Oh God, I'm fucking cumming. Oh, Mike, fuck, I love you. Make me cum, baby. Oh, fuck, yes." She arched her back pressing up into him.

Her orgasm wracked her body and Mike watched it in her face. She was beautiful as she came; mouth open wide, eyes clenched shut. She moaned, long and low as her body stretched upward as if trying to get more of him inside her. Suddenly she collapsed. She lay motionless below him and he withdrew to lie beside her. After a moment, Nanci looked over at him, glancing down at his still fully erect cock.

"You didn't cum?"

"I wanted the first one to be all yours. I'll cum when we go again."

She gave him an odd look. "Well, if this is to be a marathon, I better call Jack and let him know I won't be home until tomorrow."

Mike grinned at her. "Did he expect you home early?"

"No, but we weren't sure how it would go, you know." Nanci laughed and picked up her phone. "But I better keep this thing going as I talk." She winked at Mike as she reached over and grasped his cock in her left hand. She used her right to dial as she slowly pumped Mike's cock.

"Hey baby, I'm here at Mike's. You okay?" She paused, listening, but continued to stroke him. "Yeah, it's going well. He made me cum so hard I saw stars." She paused again. "Well, I'm stroking his cock to keep him going." Another short pause. "Yes, I have his beautiful cock in my hand and pretty soon I'm going to have it in my cunt again."

Mike listened and rubbed her back as she talked.

"Yes, you little pervert, I did love having him fuck me. His cock is so much bigger than yours. It filled me up and touched me in places you never have."

Mike slid his hand around to cup one of her breasts playfully. Causing her to moan.

"He's playing with my tits, baby and his cock is so big and hard. I can't wait to have him inside me again." She turned and smiled at Mike, giving him a wink. "Yes, baby, I'm going to hang up because I want to fuck my lover now. Bye sweetie." She hung up and tossed the phone onto the nightstand.

Immediately, Nanci pushed Mike onto his back and straddled him.

"Now, you big bastard, you are going to fuck me good and you are going to cum. Do you hear me?" She glared down at him and then a grin broke onto her face and she laughed.

Lifting up, she reached down to position him at the entrance to her pussy and pushed down, this time taking him all the way inside in one thrust. She immediately began working her kegel muscles, squeezing his cock. The feeling was incredible. Mike reached up and kneaded her breasts, using his thumbs to stimulate her nipples. They soon found their rhythm; Nanci milking his cock as he thrust up into her. Mike no longer held back. She wanted him to cum so he didn't fight it. With her sweat dripping down onto his chest, he threw his head back and thrust up hard as his orgasm crested and his cum filled the condom. As he came, Nanci arched her back and moaned out. He felt her pussy clench on his cock and she moaned loudly. After a short while, Nanci collapsed onto him. He held her and kissed her neck as his cock deflated, eventually slipping out of her tight pussy. They held each other tenderly, kissing and touching the other.

The next morning they stayed in bed late, pleasing each other. Around noon they took a shower together and Mike took Nanci from behind. They made sure that he wore a condom every time they made love, neither one of them wanted to go against Jack's request. A little after one-thirty, they finished dressing and were just about to head out the door when Nanci's phone rang.

"Hey babe." Nanci answered, looking over at Mike and giving him a smile. "Yep, we're up and just about to head over there." She paused, listening. "It was amazing. I'll tell you about it when I get there."

After she hung up, Mike looked at her. "He wants you to tell him about our night?"

"Yes." Her face was serious. "I need to be with him alone for a little while, Mike. He needs to be shown that I still love him. He may try to talk you into staying, but please, don't."

He thought she was going cry, but she maintained her composure.

"I understand, Nanci. I'll let you guys have your time together."

Nanci smiled. "I love you, Mike."

"I love you too, Nanci." Mike stroked her arms as he gazed into her eyes. "How much time do you need? All night?"

"No, just a couple of hours. I just need to reassure him that I still love him."

"Okay, how's this. I'll drop you off, I won't even go in. You tell Jack I had some things at the office I need to take care of and I'll come back over around seven to watch the game. It isn't a lie. I really do have some things I need to catch up on at the office."

Nanci stretched up on her toes and kissed Mike lightly on the lips. "You are a wonderful man, Mike. Shall we go?"

They drove across town in Mikes Audi, Mike holding Nanci's hand except when he needed both to drive. As they drove they talked. Sitting at a red light, Mike turned to look at Nanci.

"It's odd that I'm not jealous of Jack. I really thought I'd be nearly sick at the thought of you being with him. I don't know if it's because he's your husband so I accept it or something else, but after last night, I just feel, I don't know, relaxed."

Nanci smiled at him. "I'm not a psychologist, but I think this is how humans are supposed to be. I think before we invented religion and fake morality that our tribes lived in harmony with women and men loving each other without the restrictions of monogamy and without the false stigma of adultery. I have never understood the whole 'love me and no one else' philosophy. If you love one person, why should you not be allowed to love another?"

Mike nodded as the light turned green. He guided the car through the intersection as he thought about what she'd said and what was happening with the three of them.

"So," he said, keeping his eyes on the road, "let's turn the tables a little. If we do this and a few years from now I meet another woman that I'm attracted to, will I be allowed to date her?" He glanced at her and then focused on driving again.

Nanci smiled. "Of course you would, but I would hope you would be open with her about your relationship status and bring her over to meet with Jack and me. If she is dating you, she will in all actuality be dating all three of us. If she is okay with that, and if Jack and I are okay with her then you would have our blessing. It's been that way with you, even if you didn't know it. I would never have slept with you if Jack wasn't okay with it. I would expect that you be open and honest about whatever other relationships you have and if Jack or I have a problem with it, then we need to work through those problems before you take your relationship further."

Mike nodded. "And if you meet another man?"

"I think two may be all I can handle, but if I did meet another man that just blew my socks off, I wouldn't act on it without discussing it with Jack and you first. The same rule applies to Jack. If he met someone he was interested in, he would need to discuss it with you and me first. Openness and honesty are critical to this lifestyle."

They pulled into Jack and Nanci's driveway and Jack put the car in park. She leaned over and kissed him deeply on the lips before pulling back and looking in his eyes.

"I love you, Mike. I love Jack too." She smiled. "Tonight, after the game, I'd really like you to spend the night with us."

Mike gave her a grin. "I'll swing by my place and pick up work clothes and my overnight kit before coming over."

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers