Knotting of Rose Knight Syrana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though at least Syrana did not hear any steps or signs of anybody else then her and the beast. But even still the rising panic of being found was the only other focus she was able to have then to completely surrender to the moment.

The face of Alara laughing at her filled Syrana's mind and slowly a crowd of others gathered behind her. They were all pointing at her and laughing. It made Syrana cover her face while a few tears came to her eyes.

"I'm ruined... everybody will know I married a beast," Syrana gawked. Though the steady pulses coming from the knotted cock were slowly calming her panic down. It even made her tears dry down and overtake her worries.

"Heh, just keep doing this... nothing else matters anymore," Syrana muttered. After that she just kept her eyes closed and let her body relax and give up entirely to the beast.

After a time that could have been close to infinity, the beast's knots suddenly gave way and his rod left Syrana's's pussy. She was borderline shocked by the sensation and did not even open her eyes to see how her elastic eleven walls quickly closed to almost lock the beast's seed in her womb.

For a moment Syrana simply laid still waiting for the suddenly cold stone cool her overheated body. Though as moments passed and her ability to think returned in full she jolted to her feet with wide-open eyes.

"Did I? Did I just?" Syrana stuttered and looked down to see her tight elf pussy's swelling to be almost back to normal. Even her silky red pubes seemed to be oddly well kept after such ordeal. Though the same was true to her hair that was naturally silky so it only created a false moment of normalcy in Syrana's mind.

Syrana looked around in a panic in the small dead-end tunnel and pulled up her pants and tied them back into her brigandine armour. Once done she began walking along the tunnel and she was not sure if she was looking around for the beast or wishing it had gone.

Once back at the main cave of the local tunnel nexus Syrana heard a weird high growl she had never heard a beast to make. The red-furred creature came to her with a lowered head and a hanging tongue. It followed Syrana with its eyes while she slowly walked around it.

"I can't just kill... something I had that thing with, that's why I'm sparing you. Nothing else," Syrana stuttered with a heavy blush. Her eyes kept going around the beast's body and she kept seeing its muscle structure in a sexual way she had never seen before.

"Why are you following me?" Syrana asked in rising panic even as the beast had only gone after her a few steps while keeping the same distance.

There was no reply and the beast just kept staring at Syrana who was feeling increasingly naked. It was a feeling only crowds of men had ever triggered in her, never beasts.

"You must be different from the other beasts, that's it. That is the only explanation," Syrana stuttered while staring at the floor. "You must be a cursed human prince or something."

"I guess... you can come... if you behave and tell nobody about us," Syrana kept stuttering with increased fidgeting of her fingers. "There are a few things we need to clarify, first of all. We are not married, I just said that because of how it felt so... bottom line. We are not married."

The beast showed no signs of understanding even a word what Syrana told her but it kept its oddly calm and intelligent eyes locked on her mouth.

"And I need a plan... a good plan... I know. I tamed you... with my power that even beasts admit," Syrana voiced with a bit more focus than before. "We fought for longer than... I can remember in the caves until you submitted to your better."

After fully formulating her hastily made plan Syrana stormed out off the cave. Every step she made she heard the beast do one behind her.

Outside Syrana's eyes immediately locked on Alara who had been sitting on a nearby rock. Her look was a mix of annoyance and impatience.

"Where are the others?" Syrana asked as Alara was the only one she saw.

"Don't mind about them, what's that supposed to be. Your new pet?" Alara voiced with a taunting tone. The large red beast came next to Syrana and had the same height on all fours as the elf. It kept looking at Syrana like to see any signs she was going to be hostile towards the new being they had encountered.

"He's a very special beast. He was smart enough to submit to me in battle and I think he used to be human," Syrana delivered with a confident tone. Though even as she spoke she realized a hot stream of beast cum had begun flowing out of her and down her inner thigh.

"Right, so, what's his name?" Alara asked with a head tilt. The strained tone she was using was something Syrana had never heard before.

"Name? Hunter... this very smart beast is called Hunter," Alara replied with more nodding.

"Right, the others are nearby checking more caves. We should summon the ship and get that thing on it before any villagers see us," Alara said and lifted up a flare signal.

"Yeah, them seeing us would be bad," Syrana voiced with a heavy swallow. Image of them watching her being knotted came into her mind causing a small smile on her lips.

"And why would that be?" Alara asked while shooting the signal to the sky.

"Because... the ability to tame beasts should not be made public like this," Syrana hurriedly voiced.

After the ship came Syrana did a speech to her retinue about taming the beast named Hunter that was delivered a bit better since Alara assisted her making it coherent while she stuttered. They all seemed to believe the story with eyes filled with admiration.

The lifting of the large beast to the ship with magic was relatively simple since Hunter kept looking at Syrana that seemed to be enough to pacify it. Once onboard she led the beast under the deck and to a small room. Though when she tried to lock Hunter into it, the creature growled and did a strong slam at the floor.

"I guess he's afraid to fly alone," Syrana muttered and went into the room with Hunter. It was lying on the floor on its side.

At first, Syrana just kept staring at Hunter but then its cock grew enough to be partially visible. She looked at it for several minutes until the beast began growling a bit in a high tone.

"Stop, we can't do it in here," Syrana said in a hushed tone even though the humming of the engine in the small ship made it almost impossible to hear through any walls. Though as Hunter just kept doing the growling Syrana stood up and walked to lean against its side.

"I guess I could touch you a bit," Syrana muttered and slid her hands on Hunter's cock. It responded to it by lifting its front paw almost like to hug her.

Syrana slowly rubbed the flesh-cock but it did not grow bigger. The only thing that was changing was her urge to see how it tasted. It took a few minutes but finally, the urge won and she leaned down to wrap her lips around it.

Hunter's cock tasted raw and intoxicating to Syrana. Just smelling the cock so close created an urge in her body she was barely able to articulate. It was all-consuming and pure.

"Are you trying to get caught?" Alara flared and closed the door after coming into the small room. For a moment Syrana just stared at her mouth full of beast cock.

"How did you get in?" Syrana stuttered in panic after lifting her head up. Though her hand still stayed to grip the cock.

"At least lock the damn door," Alara flared again but calmed down to lock the door and sit on a side chair. For some time there were no words and Syrana stared at her with a few tears. At that moment she again became vividly aware of the cum that was still leaking into her pants.

"My reputation is ruined, if I must die. Let it end being one with my husb... this beast that tempted me... I mean," Syrana incoherently stuttered to break the silence.

"What are you even talking about. There is no law about not sleeping with beasts since that was not really an option as far as anybody sane saw it," Alara muttered with a shrug.

"If you know, everybody else will know. Everybody will know," Syrana kept stuttering even as a weird grin grew on her lips fueled by an image of having an even bigger audience.

"Since when did I come off as such a tattle-tale," Alara muttered and facepalmed up to her short blond hair. Her pointy elf ears were even more visible than Syrana's

"But if you know, they know," Syrana protested as a stutter.

"As far as the others are concerned, most bought up the story you came up with. I don't think even the ones I sent away after the first few odd sounds from the cave are able to suspect this as the truth," Alara voiced with a borderline mocking grin while pointing at Syrana's hand holding the base of Hunter's cock.

"Then if we make a deal, I'm saved. What do you want? I have the money. I can recommend you as a guardian knight," Syrana uttered with an odd mix of excitement and hesitation.

"Just let me watch," Alara replied with a head tilt.

"Huh?" Syrana gasped with dilated eyes.

"You heard me, just let me watch and I will never tell anybody and I will even help to keep this just between us," Alara clarified with a taunting smile with eyes Syrana was unable to read.

"You want to watch... me doing things with my husb... this beast that tempted me," Syrana stuttered and her grip on the beast's cock grew harder.

"I knew you liked sucking cock," Alara voiced and stood up. "It's all over your face."

Syrana stared with wide eyes how Alara dropped her pants and took off her black brigandine armour to only keep her black underskirt. Without the armour, her perky elf breasts looked way bigger even with fabric covering.

"I bet Syrana likes being fucked by raw beast cock," Alara stated while sitting back on the chair to spread her legs. There were clear signs of swelling in her soaked pussy.

"What are you doing?" Syrana stuttered while Alara tilted her hip to point her pussy at Syrana before pulling from her silky blond pubes.

"Ooh don't mind me. I'm just getting on the mood," Alara replied while making her vulva move with her pubes. "If I ever tell anybody how you love beast cock you can tell I made myself cum while watching it."

"Ooh, your beast is looking, I bet it wants to taste my elf pussy too," Alara voiced and spread her vulva to the beast. "How does it feel have your beast watch my pussy with a drooling tongue?"

"How do you expect me to answer that?" Syrana muttered and looked at the floor. She too had been staring at Alara's display.

"Just keep sucking that cock, I want to see just how much you love that beast," Alara replied and returned mostly to pulling from her pubes.

"I don't love him," Syrana flared despite her constant need to keep gripping the only cock in the room.

"Calling it him are you?" Alara taunted back with a wide grin. She was not showing any mercy to her pussy and acted like she was trying to almost harm it with how hard she was jerking her pubes.

"I-I... I," Syrana stuttered.

"If you have nothing to say, suck that damn cock already," Alara muttered and looked Syrana with an angle that made it look like she was kneeling between her legs.

For half an hour until the siren that warned of the upcoming landing was blared Alara kept rubbing her pubic mound while Syrana sucked Hunter's cock.

** * **

Back at her manor Syrana immediately locked Hunter into her basement only to be fed by her servants. For a few days she just kept it there but every night she saw dreams about its cock. So eventually she caved in and went to the basement only wearing her red nightgown and a scarf to hide her collar. She still had no idea what it was or how to remove it.

Hunter immediately lifted to its hind legs to present its swelling cock. Syrana responded to it with a gaping smile while taking off her gown and scarf to reveal her silky skin and perky breasts. At that moment she realised just how much her body had missed being one with the beast.

"I came since you keep tempting me... I'm just doing this because of how it feels. We are not married or anything," Syrana stuttered while laying down on a mattress she had delivered for the beast.

As Syrana spread her legs to Hunter it did not waste any time to come on top of her. Its cock slid a few times along her stomach only to land into her soaked pussy just on the third try. Syrana's reaction was not as strong as the first time but the hot pulse was still strong enough to make her just keep laying down.

While Hunter slowly rubbed its cock into Syrana's tightly squeezing walls that perfectly matches its shape she simply laid there with closed eyes. Though a gaping smile slowly spread on her lips as she felt the knots lock into her. Even the tip pushing into her inner gate felt oddly familiar and relaxing as she had re-lived her first sex experience multiple times the past days.

"You did always strike to me as the type that would just lay down and let the partner do all the work," Alara commented while looking at Syrana just lay like a blank under the beast.

"Huh?" Syrana uttered while her eyes trailed along Alara's naked body with sizable breasts.

"Again, an unlocked door. Just be glad I'm the one with the most interest in you in this manor," Alara mused and picked up a small chair from nearby.

"Why are you here?" Syrana uttered and tried to get up only to realize the knots were far too dug into her to let her move without borderline paralyzing her with sensations.

"To watch, as we agreed," Alara replied and placed the chair almost next to Hunter's head before sitting down with spread legs.

From her laying position Syrana barely saw Alara even by tilting her head. Especially since Hunter's torso and muscular forearms towered above her while it tilted its hip to pump her.

"Your beast is staring at my pussy, I bet it wants to fuck me too," Alara commented while spreading her vulva open to the yellow beastly eyes.

"Nghhhiii," Syrana let a wet feral yelp from her lips when Hunter stepped forward and made her slide a bit with its hard knotted cock. The beast did so to land its tongue on Alara's pussy to taste it.

"Aren't you a smart beast," Alara exclaimed and placed her hand on Hunter's furred face to rub its cheek. It made it, even more, encouraged to push its tongue into her opening.

"What is he doing, I can't see?" Syrana asked with a pant as Alara went silent for a moment. Hunter was plunging its entire slimy tongue into her and the only care it had was not to damage her with its sharp teeth.

"I think I just lost my purity to his tongue, it is big enough to stretch my end," Alara uttered while gripping Hunter's head with her thighs.

"Huh?" Syrana voiced with dilated eyes. Even through the pulsing heat caused by the knots she understood the meaning of the words.

"Now we really have a shared secret," Alara kept talking with strained pant while Hunter kept drilling her inner walls. "I bet you were virgin too, being an ex-noble with no interest in other than beast cock apparently."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Syrana suddenly gawked in tears. Though Hunter did not seem to notice, it just kept thrusting while licking Alara's elven pussy juices.

"Why are you crying? Did you save it for someone special?" Alara taunted with tilted lips even as her body trembled a bit under the pressuring assault.

"Why are you always so mean to me?" Syrana flared with a few more tears before they tried up.

"If you want me to stop, then kiss me," Alara muttered and stood up to drag Hunter's tongue from her pussy. It did not resist like the extra elven hole had only been a side distraction that no longer felt that interesting.

"Huh?" Syrana uttered. Alara knelt down and crawled on top of Syrana under the beast. Her leg's locked Syrana's arms to her sides while her hip lowered her saliva coated pussy above Syrana's face.

"Kiss my pussy, like the beast did," Alara instructed while some of her juices and the beast's saliva dripped on Syrana's face.

"I knew it, you just want to humiliate me," Syrana flared. Alara lowered her pussy so close to Syrana's face that her ragged breathing was enough to make her pussy shiver.

"If that is what you think, then sure. Lick me or next time you feel horny for your beast you will get a bit more audience," Alara muttered and pressed her pussy on Syrana's lips. Her tongue did come out but from the start, it only seemed to meekly lick her vulva to get some taste of the beast's saliva.

"Put more tongue in. The beast made sure there was nothing to care about while it fucked me with its tongue," Alara voiced and leaned down to grip from Syrana's silky red pubes. Just the grip was enough to make her jolt as her mound was heavily swollen from the knotting pressure from below.

"I love how your body trembles so easily," Alara mused and gave a strong pull to Syrana's pubes. It made her body tremble even harder while pressure mounted on Hunter's knotted cock.

"Please, mercy, I will lick better," Syrana pleaded a moment before raw beast cum shot into her womb. Just from her reaction Alara was able to tell what was happening and she stayed still while the beast pumped Syrana's body full of hot semen.

Alara crawled away from Syrana and sat down on the stone floor nearby to cool down. She kept looking at how Syrana just laid there with closed eyes while trying to stop a smile spreading on her lips.

It took a while but eventually, the beast let Syrana go and moved to the corner of the room to lay down and stare at her. It was like Hunter had given Alara her turn and she took it while Syrana just panted on the mattress.

"What are you doing?" Syrana uttered while Alara lifted her limp legs to frame her torso.

"My turn, I'm going to suck this semen out of you and swallow it," Alara declared with a one-sided smile while making sure Syrana's body was tilted in a steady way.

"Swallow?" Syrana uttered.

"And don't even try begging. I'm not stopping until I stop tasting the beast," Alara explained before kissing Syrana's vulva. Any protest from her was muffled by Alara's tongue pressure pumping her saliva into her.

"Nghhg... nghgh," Syrana was forced to suppress her moans from almost the first pressuring suck ravaging her sensitive insides without mercy.

Every time Syrana tried to say anything Alara made her words turn into incoherent slur with a well-timed attack. The longer she kept doing it the more effective her attacks became. Like Alara was keenly studying and adapting every moment.

That night, neither one of them had any sleep as Alara kept sucking Syrana's pussy with glee to the sunrise. Also at some point, Syrana just gave in from sheer exhaustion and let her soft moans echo in the basement without restraint.

12