Knowing Her Ch. 10

Story Info
An unexpected climax.
1.8k words
4.1
44.8k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrawLine
DrawLine
44 Followers

Sorry for the long delay folks, and thanks for all the brilliant feedback I'm getting. I'll be posting a new short story real soon- hope you all enjoy it. Thanks again for all your patience, support and encouragment- Drawline.

*

Kat sat up and reached for the clasp on the side of her chequered mini skirt, removing it easily and dropping it off the bed. I was expecting something slutty or silky for underwear, and she didn't disappoint; silky, black and very tiny. She noticed me staring and smiled- I could tell she enjoyed being watched (as if the night at the club had left me in any doubts).

"Corset on or corset off, lover boy?" She asked me.

"Is tight around your neck an option?" I replied, not really thinking.

"Touchy." She said in mock offence; the corset came off.

I had never really seen Kat naked before now, the night I watched her pleasuring herself had been dark; now she sat on the bed before me in just her torn fishnet tights, silk underwear, scarf and boots. Her large breasts (I was guessing at least a D cup) were firm and well shaped, her nipples standing playfully upright. The Areola was large while the nipples themselves were quite small, the opposite of Taz's. She saw me looking. "Take it all in sugar".

With that Kat reached down and ran her hands over Taz's smaller breasts, her fingers caressing through the silk. Taz tried to arch her body away, but Kat's hands just followed sliding over the contours of her body.

"Perky!" Kat exclaimed, leaning forwards, her face back to the naked skin between Taz's thighs. Kat's hands placed either side of the wet folds of pink skin kept the opening parted as she began to lightly lick where the hood of Taz's clit. The licking became more vigorous, Kat's head bobbed with the effort- pausing only to suck on the enflamed flesh.

Kat paused to lick her glistering lips. "You taste so fucking good, I fucking love licking your pussy."

Before long Kat slid her index finger inside, first to the bend, then sliding further to the knuckle. It hooked deep, feeling and probing as her tongue returned to Taz's wet lips.

Taz had spread her legs as far apart as possible, and was biting her lower lip in ecstasy. Watching all this, being so turned on, I had neglected to keep an eye on the watch: 54 seconds remained. God damn it, why was this giving me so much pleasure.

Kat drew back her finger and raised up onto her knees, Taz gasped. It may have only been my imagination, but Taz sounded disappointed.

Next Kat forcefully pulled the nightgown up and over Taz's head, so that it lay in a heap around her wrists. She grasped each nipple between finger and thumb and pinched. Taz moaned in pain and pleasure while kat begun to twist. I could only imagine how hard and long those gorgeous nipples would be growing in Kats hands.

Kat released the sore skin and bit into the flesh of the right breast. Another moan from her helpless captive. Kat looked over at me and smiled. For my 'viewing pleasure' she ran her long finger nails over the nearest breast to my eye line, leaving white scratch marks in their wake. They crossed over Taz's nipple, pulling back and flicking the hardened bud on their way past.

24 seconds left...

Kat licked the side of Taz's face, from chin to eye, taking in her confused tears.

"Put out your tounge" Kat commanded.

"What?"

"Put out your fucking tongue, bitch." Kat replied playfully.

Confused, Taz obeyed. Kat licked it with her own, tracing it's outline delicately. Their lips met, and locked. At first I could tell by taz's features and eyes that she was fighting the kiss, but her neck relaxed and her eyes became less creased. Now I knew the kiss was reciprocated. I could imagine the two tongues, caressing and rubbing against each other.

While the kiss became more passionate, Kats hands had returned to Taz's wet and ready entrance, and not one but two fingers pushed inside. I could hear Taz's muffled response. Kat's wrist and hand moved rapidly. Taz's chest heaved; her toned stomach became even more taut. She was about to cum, hard.

Suddenly, Kat's hand stopped dead and she pulled out of the kiss- a trail of spit falling across her chin. She bought her coated fingers to her mouth and sucked her fingers clean. Below her, taz was at once desperately frustrated, confused and angry.

"Time?" Kat asked.

A glance at my watch revealed the 3 minutes had just ended... God forgive me, I couldn't help myself...

"40 seconds left" I replied.

"Goody." Exclaimed Kat, turning back to Taz.

"You want to cum, you want me to finish you off? You're so, so wet and plump, you could pop with a flick of my wrist. That's what you want, right? That's what you need? Huh?"

Taz couldn't bring herself to reply; instead she could only look up at her tormentor wide eyed and nod.

"Then you have to do something for me first. Deal?"

Again Taz nodded.

"We are going to put that expertly sharp tongue of yours to good use finally."

Broken, Taz could only look across to me as Kat continued.

"You're going to lick my cunt like a good little bitch, and you're going to lick up every last drop of it like you love it. Understand me?

Taz could see in my eyes that I was enjoying her torment, and I saw something inside her break. In that moment I realised that Kat had stripped away whatever normal future we could have had together. I felt at once uncontrollably aroused and ashamed. Taz turned back to Kat and nodded.

Kat moved across the bed and spread sat over Taz's face, her back to the bedposts. She lowered herself down and Taz began to work the flesh with her mouth. Kat gasped in ecstasy, the thrill of her victory no doubt adding to the moment. I hadn't realised that I had been rubbing the hardness between my legs through my jeans until it caught Kat's attention.

"Enjoying the show?" She asked me.

I stopped caressing myself, but couldn't find the energy to reply.

"I'm guessing my time is up. I think I've won, wouldn't you agree?"

I murmured my agreement.

Taz pursed her lips in mock sympathy, all the while Taz's mouth nuzzled deeper.

"Don't feeble so hard on yourself, Mikey. I always get what I want... Still, it seems a little unfair that I should be haveing all the fun. Why not join in, I'm sure this kinky bitch here would love the extra attention."

I hadn't seen this coming, but I was too turned on to question. I pulled my shirt off over my head and approached the bed.

"That's a boy!"

Kat kneaded her own breasts while I pulled off my jeans and underwear. Soon I was on top of the bed, naked with the two of them, desperate to reach my climax- drunk with the need. I raised taz's hips in my hands and pulled her up onto my own. My swollen and pulsing muscle slid into Taz easier than I'd ever entered another woman before- she was so wet, and on the verge of climaxing herself. The way her body reacted to the penetration, It was as if that was almost enough to tip her into the blissful release.

While I thrusted aggressively into Taz, she in turn licked and sucked at Kat's cunt, grasping her round butt with both hands. Kat gyrated her hips and ran her hands over her own face and through her hair; I could see that she too was also on the brink. She arched her shoulders back, offering me her rising breasts-, which I gladly excepted. I'd never really been 'into' large breasts before now, but as my hands played and squeezed the fleshy globes I suddenly understood their appeal. They felt heavy in my palms as I squeezed and forced them close together- her nipples still visible between my fingers.

Before long, the stimulation was too great for me to hold back any longer, I burst- exploding inside Taz and filling her with my pent-up anxiety and frustrations. I felt her muscles contract and judder, and as her hips raised and dropped I guessed that, again, we had cum together. Obviously turned on by witnessing this, the strength left Kat's body, her posture relaxed and she stooped over, her hair falling in sweaty strands across her face. She rolled off Taz and crashed out breathless, face down on the bed beside her, top-and-tail. I could see the deep scratch marks over the lower part of her back where Taz had clearly become frantic in her duty.

For the first time in what felt like an eternity, I could see Taz's face again. The sweat and cum gleamed from her blushed cheeks. Our eyes met for only a moment before she turned away to face the wall. My heart sank and my stomach knotted.

"Well, I enjoyed that". Kat's voice punctured the deafening silence.

"But I guess that I should be off now, I have a date lined up! I'll leave you two love birds to it. Try not to have too much fun without me."

Kat began dressing. Taz simply laid there on the bed, unmoving.

"I think I'll be going to." I said quietly, although I doubt anyone was really listening.

I got up, put on my clothes, and was out the house before Kat. Outside, I sat alone in the darkness of my car. I must have been there a long time; when I finally snapped out of my contemplation, Kat's car was nowhere to be seen, and all the lights in the house were off.

Guilt wrecked and unsure, I stepped out of my car. I walked back up to Taz's door. My hand reached out for the door bell, and in that heartbeat my imagination played out a fantasy; Taz answered the door, cried, beat out at my chest and we embraced. We kissed, she led me up to the bedroom, and there we fell asleep in each other's arms. Dawn came, and we made love. I spoke to Chris, and he was a little upset that I had started seeing his ex, but found it in his heart to be happy for me and wished us the best. Kat decided to keep everything that happened between us a secret and made a promise to make amends for all the trouble she had caused. Everybody was happy and life was good...

It was a delightful fantasy...

My hand fell away from the doorbell. I walked back to the car. I took a final glance over my shoulder, and was sure I saw the upstairs curtain twitch. I got inside the car. The future was uncertain, save for one thing: Taz and I would never have a relationship. I started the engine and pulled away from the road; leaving that house, Kat and Taz far behind me...

DrawLine
DrawLine
44 Followers