Knowing Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed after work and logged onto the net, and she wasn't on five minutes before she received a message.

SONSTROKE: Hey, mom, how goes it. KNOWINGMOM: It goes, you? SONSTROKE: It goes very well. My mom jerked me off last night. KNOWINGMOM: Really? Tell me about it. SONSTROKE: It was incredible. We were in the kitchen, and she came up behind me. We were fooling around, and she was jamming me into the counter. You can guess what that did to me. Well, before I know it, she's got her hands on me, doing the old wire pull. I couldn't believe it, and I wasn't about to stop her. KNOWINGMOM: Lucky boy. Did you shoot? SONSTROKE: She started whispering in my ear, started asking me if I had always wanted her, wanted mommy to jerk me off. She asked if I had been jerking off thinking of her since I was a little kid. She whispered my deepest fantasies in my ear. How I hoped she would catch me beating off or hard, how she would see my rod and get so turned on she would have to have it. She knew I often masturbated at night in bed, dreaming of her mouth on me or her hands or shooting on her tits. She knew all that and more. And the more she whispered the hotter I got. KNOWINGMOM: I bet it turned her on to jerk you. SONSTROKE: She kept at me until I couldn't stand it. I came like a choir boy, right in my shorts. KNOWINGMOM: She was doing it through your shorts? SONSTROKE: Yes, and it was the sexiest thing I've ever had done to me. I couldn't believe how good her hands felt on me or how she whispered. KNOWINGMOM: Did you want to fuck her?

The screen was blank for a moment, and Lori held her breath. This was the essence of everything she had been dreaming about. Did he?

SONSTROKE: I wanted to grab her, push her to the floor, and bury it in her. KNOWINGMOM: I bet she wanted you to do her. SONSTROKE: Wait, it went on after that, after I changed my shorts which were loaded with semen. KNOWINGMOM: Tell me. SONSTROKE: I found her in the kitchen, and I didn't really know what to say or do, so I just waved my tongue at her. KNOWINGMOM: And? SONSTROKE: She got the message. Wow, did she ever. She took me into the family room, pushed me to the floor, stripped off her panties, and rode my face like a flea on a dog. I had never done anything like that before, so she told me what to do and how to do it, and I did whatever she wanted. She was so hot and so wet, and she slammed down on me so hard, I thought she would suffocate me. She was incredible, and she kept telling me until she squirted. I thought I would drown. KNOWINGMOM: That was your first time for real? SONSTROKE: Yes. I have to confess, I've never had sex with a woman. Not any kind.

She stared at the screen. Never had sex? He was totally unaware? Nothing? Her fingers quivered above the keyboard.

SONSTROKE: It was sooo hot, licking her that way, making her cum like that. I never thought it could be so good. KNOWINGMOM: And after, what did you do? SONSTROKE: We went to bed. But I couldn't stop thinking about her. I jerked off again. KNOWINGMOM: Naughty boy, you should have gone into her room and let her do you again. SONSTROKE: You think she wants to? KNOWINGMOM: You give a woman an orgasm like that, and she'll want it again and again. Trust me. SONSTROKE: I'll have to consider that. KNOWINGMOM: And this morning, what did you do? SONSTROKE: Nothing. Neither of us said a word. It's like it never happened. KNOWINGMOM: Don't believe that. She thought about it all day, I'm sure—and so did you. SONSTROKE: Yes, I did. What should I do? KNOWINGMOM: I think when she gets home tonight, you should be waiting for her. In boxers. And as soon as she walks in, I think you should get it up for her, show her how much last night meant and how sexy you think she is. Show her and let her decide how she wants it. SONSTROKE: You think that will work? KNOWINGMOM: I think she's a woman, and that's how women react. SONSTROKE: Great, thanks. See you later.

She logged off smiling. She could see him in the family room, in boxers, waiting for the door to open so he could show mom how sexy she was. She licked her lips. That would be worth the price of admission, wouldn't it? She chuckled. What a homecoming she was going to have.

When Lori opened the door to her house, a smile spread her face. She expected quite a show as she stepped into the family room.

But she didn't find a show.

She found Marie alone on the couch.

"I...I wanted to chat," Marie said.

"Where's Ricky?"

"He went upstairs." Marie blushed. "He wanted to change clothes."

The blush didn't bother Lori as much as it might have. She could guess what had happened. She had knocked, and Ricky had answered the door in boxers, maybe with an erection. That might make any woman blush.

"What's on your mind?"

"Can we, can we go outside?" Marie asked. "I'd rather not have anyone hear."

"Sure."

They walked out on the patio where the setting sun turned the sky beautiful pastel colors.

"It's a nice evening, isn't it," Marie said.

"You didn't come here for the sunsets," Lori answered.

"No, no I didn't. Remember the problem we talked about yesterday?"

"Todd and his peeping?"

She nodded. "Well, after our talk, I decided to treat it all like some natural phenomenon that would run out of steam and disappear. In the mean time, I thought I simply challenge him a bit. Know what I mean?"

"Not really. What did you do?"

"Well, I took a shower, came out in my short robe, and knew he was watching from the closet where he likes to hide. I was pretty sure he was...fondling himself too. So, I opened the door and told him to come out."

"Go on."

"I..I told him I knew what he was doing and why he was doing it. I told him it was perfectly natural for a teenager to have his kind of feelings and engage in his kind of behavior. Nothing to be ashamed of. But I told him that I didn't appreciate being spied on. I asked him how he would feel if I peeked when he was masturbating."

She looked over the yard, and Lori could sense her discomfort.

"He said, he said he wouldn't mind if I watched," Marie continued. "So, I called his bluff and told him to do it right then, right in front of me. He was a surprised, but he quickly accepted the challenge. He pulled it out, and it was, well, it was large even in that state. Then, he stared into my eyes and started to stroke and massage. You know how they do. I was sitting on the bed in my short robe while he stood in front of me, doing that to himself."

"And it turned you on, didn't it?"

Marie stared into Lori's eyes. "You, you know?"

"Tell me what he did, what you did."

"I didn't do anything at first. I just watched as he made it grow. And it did grow, it grew to a very nice size, a desirable size if you know what I mean. There it was all red and stiff with his hand running up and down right in my face. And it's not as if I don't know about these things. I know how they work, but I had never seen a man do it right in front of me. I was, and I hate to say this, I was fascinated. It was new, and it was sexy, and I could feel myself get excited."

"Perfectly natural," Lori said. "And?"

"And then he said he could some inspiration. Did I mind showing him my breast?"

Lori sucked in a breath.

"I don't know what came over me," Marie continued. "I guess I was just too distracted because I pulled open my robe and bared one breast. That seemed to drive him crazy. He stared at my breast, my raised nipple, and he worked himself faster and faster. He started whispering to himself, and while I couldn't quite hear, I could tell he was getting himself even more aroused. God, I feel so dirty telling you this."

"It's OK. I understand. What happened then?"

"He told me to start playing with my breast." Her voice caught. "He said it would make him do it better if I did my part. So, so, I did what he asked. Oh, I didn't have to. I wanted to. I was beginning to ache. You know that feeling. And I haven't ached in so long. I couldn't stop myself. I started rubbing my breast and pinching my nipple, and all the time, he was crazy on himself. I was staring at him doing it, and I was rubbing, and it seemed like I was in a fog of some kind. I couldn't think. I just wanted to see it do what it was going to do."

Lori wondered why her heart had begun to beat a bit faster. What about the story appealed to her? She didn't really have to answer that question. She knew.

"Finish it," Lori said.

"Wellll, it wasn't long after I started rubbing that it happened, just exactly what you would expect. He sort of shouted and pumped, and out it all came. Most of it fell on the carpet, but a bit hit my breast, and it clung there hot and sticky. He kept pumping until there wasn't any more, and then he looked at me, at that bit of semen on my breast. And I, I swear I didn't think about it, but I used my finger to wipe it up, and then, then I put it in my mouth."

She covered her face and looked away. Lori placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"It's OK," Lori said. "That was not your fault. It just happened."

"I'm a terrible person, a terrible mother."

"No, no, you're not. You're a woman, and you reacted exactly like any woman would. What else could you do? You love your son, and you respond like any female. What happened next?"

"Nothing. I left, and he cleaned up his mess. We haven't spoken since."

"Well, it wasn't your fault. Remember that. What are you going to do?"

"What would you do?"

"You want him to do it again, don't you?"

Marie's stricken face was all the answer Lori needed.

"Marie, you're not wicked or bad. You're curious and probably horny, and he has a bit of fetish about you. It will pass. So, you can fight it and let it go, or you can feed his fetish for a while and probably end it faster."

"Feed it?"

"Boys Todd's age have a short attention span. If you indulge him a few times, he'll soon grow bored."

"Indulge him?"

"Let him masturbate in front of you. No, make him do it in front of you. Show him your tits if that helps, but have him do it two or three times a day. In a week, he'll be looking for ways to get out of the house."

"You really think?"

"Just don't do anything more. Just show him a bit of skin and have him jerk in front of you. He'll soon be looking for someone his own age."

"But, but it sort of turns me on."

"Who's the adult here, Marie? You have the control. If he turns you on too much, send him away and satisfy yourself."

"What?"

"In fact, do it to yourself before you make him to it. That way, you won't be so tempted."

"That's a good idea."

"Trust me. Fulfill this little fantasy a few times, and he'll move on. The worst you can do is treat it like some big sin or secret."

"That makes sense." Marie smiled for the first time. "Thank you so much."

"What are friends for. I kind of wish Todd wouldn't put you through this. Want me to talk to him?"

"No, no, I'm sure that would embarrass him. No, I think I can deal with it now."

"Let me know."

With a smile, Marie disappeared into the house.

12