Knowing Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Ricky and Mom continue their exploration of the erotic.
9.3k words
4.6
268.3k
78

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori was still kissing Ricky when the doorbell rang. She considered not answering, but she had left the garage door up. The person at the door knew someone was home. She rearranged her clothes as she went to the door, leaving Ricky to clean up the family room. With a final run of fingers through her hair, she opened the door.

Marie smiled back.

"It's not working," Marie said.

With her own smile, Lori stepped out onto the stoop.

"Tell me," Lori answered.

"He wants to do it all the time. I mean, all the time. Whenever I'm home, he wants to jack off for me. He wants to see me play with my tits while he jerks it. You said he would get tired of it, but he doesn't. Every hour, he's hard and pumping. He uses lotion so it won't get sore. Have any idea how that sounds when he's doing it?"

"Like the real thing?"

"Like a juicy real thing. God, have any idea what that does to me?"

Lori had a very good idea how Marie might react, but Lori was keeping that opinion to herself.

"It's unnerving," Marie continued. "I sit there playing with my tits while he cums all over me. In my hair, in my mouth, on my tits. After a couple times, there's not much left in him, but he doesn't care. He just wants to get the feeling. He loves it, and he loves watching me while he does it."

"But it bothers you."

"It turns me on. Have any idea what kind of sex I could get out of him? Three, four times a day, I'd be sore too. And don't think that doesn't come to mind. It would for any woman, right?"

"Right."

"It's crazy. I sit there all turned on, as wet as an April shower, and watch my son jack off over and over. It's all I can do to keep from grabbing him, pulling him to the floor and fucking him till his eyes roll back in his head.

"But the worst part, the worst part is how he taunts me. You see, while he's doing it, he's talking to me. He's telling me how hot I look, how turned on. He tells me my nipples are perfect and hard and begging to be sucked, that when I pinch them for him I sort of moan. I don't, but he tells me I do. He tells me that he knows I want to fuck him, to lay him down on the carpet and ride him until I yodel like a cowgirl with her favorite horse. He knows I dream about having him between my thighs, hammering home his wonderful shaft. I want to wrap my legs around him and hump him for hours. I want to hump my son and take his semen for my own. He baits me. He smiles and tells me how much he wants to fuck my wet pussy, and he knows I want him. When I threaten him, he stops—for a while. He calls me a bitch and a slut, a mom-slut who is dying to have sex with her own son. And you know what, I am."

Lori could see the suffering in Marie's face. Marie faced something in herself, some dilemma. She was caught between all the emotion and what she knew was right. Lori wanted to admit she had solved her own dilemma, but that comfort couldn't be expressed.

"Do you have something to use on yourself?" Lori asked.

"Oh, I masturbate, almost as much as him. But it doesn't seem to help. The more I do it, the more I want. Does that make sense? And I want a real one, not something made out of plastic."

"A date?"

"I thought about that, but I'm afraid of it. I'm afraid I'd be with some man and secretly dream of my son. Is that crazy or what?"

"You're trapped."

"I am trapped. When I'm at work, I find myself thinking of him, of his tool, how he slathers it with lotion and pumps for me. I hear that wet, sucking sound, and I get wet. Is that nuts or what?"

"What do you think you should do?"

Marie took a deep breath. "I don't know. I'm afraid that if I keep this up, I'll give in and fuck him like a sailor on shore leave. He tells me that's what I really want to do, take him to bed and use him for my toy. He says I want to tie him down and blindfold him and play with him for days. And you know what, that doesn't sound so bad. But I can't do it."

"You're going to have to do something."

"I know. It's driving me crazy. Any ideas?"

"My last one didn't turn out so well."

"That's not your fault. I'm a mom-slut." She laughed. "I wish I had your will power. Wish me luck."

"Good luck."

They hugged, and Marie left. As Lori watched her drive off, she wondered just how Marie would cope with her growing need. Lori had her own growing need too, and she had the proof between her legs. She hadn't forgotten how good that felt.

Ricky was in his room. In trunks, he was reading when Lori entered.

"Good job on the family room," she said.

"Thanks. Was that Todd's mom?"

"Has Todd been confiding in you?"

A sheepish look came to his face. "He says she loves watching."

"Did he tell you how often he's doing it for her?"

"Every chance he gets. He thinks it's making her horny."

"It is, but don't you tell him that."

"I think he knows, and he's doing all kinds of things to help it."

"He is, like what?"

"Like disabling her vibrator."

"He what?"

"He figured that if she couldn't get off, she'd want him more."

"The little sneak. And did you try that? You know I have one. You've been through my drawers."

He blushed.

"And did you try it?"

"No, no," he protested. "I didn't. I was curious but not that curious."

She looked at him, at his package, and she felt a sudden urge. Something about him simply turned her on in a way she had never known before. Desire flared up inside her.

"Come with me," she said.

She led him to her room where she told him to lie on the bed. Then, she stripped. Not slowly, not fast, just normal, and as she did, she watched him grow. The snake was alive and well and waiting. Naked, she opened her bureau drawer and removed her vibrator.

Looking at him growing, she flicked it on. The familiar hum filled the room. With catlike grace she moved onto the bed. She smiled and handed him the vibrator before she slipped onto her back.

"Do me," she said.

He looked from the vibrator to her naked body, and she told him to start with her breasts, her nipples. As he leaned forward, she closed her eyes and waited for the first delicious touch of the humming vibrator.

It was exquisite. The tip of the vibrator touched her relaxed nipple, and the shock ran the length of her body. The nipple immediately began to inflate, rising to the stimulus of the thing teasing it. She told him to take his time, to play, to tease, to draw and trace. She was in no hurry, and neither was the vibrator. She wanted it to last a while, allow her to sink into the experience.

The vibrator was an animal on her skin, a humming, quivering little beast that roamed all over her. Up, down, around, over, across, the animal traced and tripped and stimulated. From the tip of her nipple to the base of her breast, the thing cavorted and gamboled. Wherever it touched, it left an electric trail, a bit of vibration that seeped through her skin into her flesh where it echoed and reverberated. Each pass reinforced the vibration, sending the tiny waves deeper and deeper. It was as if her entire body began to pulse with the creature, returning the hum in harmonic convergence. All over her breasts the crying thing paused and raced and trotted and slunk, sometimes pressing hard, sometimes barely touching, an angel and an ogre. Sometimes it would press hard, compressing her breast and getting louder in her ears. Sometimes, it would make almost no contact, the humming faint and far away. And ever changing, the thing delighted her, stoked her, fueled the fire inside her. She directed the symphony of vibrations, calling for a tuba here, a violin there, brass and percussion, all melding into a sex soaked performance. She had never done herself like this, never had anyone do it for her. She couldn't believe how wonderful it felt.

When she could no longer stand the anticipation, she told him to move lower. The creature traipsed across her abdomen and through the clipped patch of hair and licked her lips. She shivered and directed, and let the lover play.

And it did play.

It touched and flicked and probed and entered and exited and spun and twirled, and always it hummed, sending that never varying wave into her. She concentrated on the feeling, the satisfaction, the depth and width and stimulation. Why did it feel so much better when Ricky did it to her? Why was this the best the thing had ever felt? He was using it on her, in her, doing her as she wanted to be done, and because it was her son, her little Ricky, it was better than any time she had used it on herself. She was game for it, for him, for what he was doing to her, for taking her body higher and higher in an ever rising dance of sex and heat. The thing, Ricky's animal hounded her clit. It touched and pressed and caressed and kissed and rubbed with its silky hum. She felt herself meet the animal's challenge, her body doing its own hum, its own vibration. It seemed as if every part of her marched to the same tone, a tone that had penetrated her brain as well as her body.

At her behest, the creature began to fuck her. In and out, in and out, around and around, the thing fucked her with the precision and strength she needed. More, it was Ricky using it on her. Ricky fucked his mom with a tool that turned her into a wanton slattern in need of more and more. She pressed him to do more, to use his strength, to make the beast please her as it had never pleased her before. In and out, in and out, Ricky breathing hard as he spread her and used her and listened to her moans. Yes, yes, yes, right there, harder, Ricky, harder. The pleas for more escaped her lips. Make mommy cum, baby, make mommy cum. She couldn't help herself. The little beast drove her mad with sheer fervor, with a desire for more. The harder he thrust, the more she wanted, needed. She felt perspiration slide down her sides. Her hips thrust against his power. Her brain seemed overloaded with that single tone, that hum. It was better than any mantra ever invented, made more potent by little Ricky. It was the heartbeat of an electrical creature, a rate she was trying to match. Ever deeper, ever harder, Ricky used her, and she used the creature. She begged him for more for a release she had to have. He had to fuck mommy, and fuck her again and again. She ordered it, she begged for it, she moaned and gasped when it came. She needed it in a way she had never needed anything.

And then, it happened, exactly what she had been waiting for. The clamp, the release, the flood of heat and moisture, the little death. It came with the hum, with the tone, and it held her in its grasp for some moments. She breathed, her sight returned, and she relaxed even as Ricky fell back on the bed, as exhausted as she. The vibrating animal remained inside, but it was tame now, harmless, and it felt so right she let the thing hide in her cave.

That night, she slept without dreams.

At work, Lori was becoming more and more distracted. Despite her best efforts, her mind drifted back to Ricky, to his shaft, to the vibrator, to what she had him do to her. Every time her mind wandered, she felt a rush of heat, her body automatically reacting to the images in her mind. It was the best daydream she had ever had. But she had to push it away. If she didn't, she would end up rubbing herself at her desk.

Lunch distracted her. She attended a going away lunch for one their employees, and it was fun. It also drew her mind away from Ricky. Still, she was anxious as everyone left and she logged onto the net. She licked her lips as she looked for SONSTROKE. But he wasn't there. She waited 30 minutes before she logged off. What had happened to him?

Had she not been distracted she might have noticed the person sitting inside her car before she was halfway across the lot. By the time she did notice, she was in no-man's land. She stopped and stared. Someone was in the front seat, and that shouldn't be. She always locked her car. Swallowing hard, she started to back up. She reached into her purse for her phone when the door popped open.

"Hi, mom," Ricky said.

"You," she said as she started for the car. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought you'd like some company."

She smiled. She wanted company more than he could ever know. She nodded for him to follow, and she headed for the office. She held the door as he slipped past. Then, she locked it. She didn't want interruptions. She followed him into the office and sat on her desk, facing him. He grinned.

"Take it out," she said.

He unbuckled, unzipped, and let his pants fall to the floor. Then, he jerked down his shorts, and there it was, the thing she had dreamed about all day. Even as she stared, it grew, filling with blood and desire. It looked wonderful to her, thick and hard and pink and ready. She literally salivated as she watched. Then, she hiked up her skirt, pulled down her panties, and spread her legs. She waved him forward, grabbing his face and kissing him hard even as she guided him inside. God, he tasted and felt wonderful.

Then, she began to fuck him. She grabbed his ass and rammed him home as she wrapped her legs around him. She whispered in his ear that she wanted a quick, hard fuck, a slam-bam fuck. She was in no mood for niceties or foreplay. She wanted it hard and deep and fast. She needed it that way. Not only was it dangerous to do it in her office, but her body craved it quick and hard. She wanted it more like a rape, a hit and run. She wanted to be taken and used by little Ricky, made to like it by little Ricky. As if caught in her office and forced, she wanted him to hammer her for a few minutes, until he came in a rush. It might not be satisfying, but it was what she wanted, a quickie.

She whispered and urged, telling him to fuck mommy hard, to make mommy his bitch, to cum in her no matter whether she was ready or not. Yes, baby, yes, hard in mommy. Cum quick, cum hard, treat mommy like the tramp she is, like the tramp she'll always be for your thick cock. She dug her fingernails into his back and humped with him. The desk was hard on her ass, and he was hard in front of her, and it hurt some, but it was a good hurt, the best hurt. She knew that at any moment someone might catch them, and that added to the naughtiness of it all. Not only was she locked onto her son, but they were in her office, doing it on her desk. Nothing was sacred. And he was doing her like a stranger, like a man who wanted to use her for his own brief pleasure. She urged, and she suddenly understood how some women liked the idea of sex with strangers, of being forced to accept a man, of being used. She wondered how many women entertained the idea of being raped by their son, of being held and fucked, used like a slut off the street. How many, not that it mattered. She understood that she wanted it this way, that she would have it this way.

She pulled him tighter and squeezed with her thighs, whispering that he should pound mommy, that he should shoot fast. Mommy wanted him to explode, to use her quick on her own desk. To fuck her in her office, to show her that he would fuck her anywhere at any time, whenever and wherever he wished. That she would take it and like it no matter how long it lasted or where it happened. Yes, baby, yes, do it now.

And he did.

With a pump and a rush and a yell, he came, shooting into her. She wasn't ready, she didn't match him, but that didn't matter. She milked him and whispered in his ear how good it felt. Oh yes, it was wicked and good and hard and fast and in a place where they might get caught. It was delicious. And when he was done, she didn't hold him. She told him to get dressed. They were going home, and when they got there, she would want satisfaction. He had better be ready. She watched him drive away before she started her engine.

Lori was half way home when her cell phone rang.

"Are you on your way home?" Marie asked. "Tell me you are because I'm going crazy, and I need to talk to you. Hell, I need a place to hide. If I go home, he'll be there with it in his hands, ready for me. I don't think I can handle that today."

"I'm on my way," Lori answered. "Let yourself in and wait for me. We'll talk."

"You're a lifesaver."

"Hang in there."

Lori hung up and wondered how she might help her friend. Obviously, Marie was collapsing before her son's onslaught. It was only a matter of time before Marie succumbed, and then she would despise her own weakness. Marie hadn't yet reached the point where she would be OK with sex with her son—unlike Lori. She grabbed her phone and dialed.

"Ricky, listen," she began, "Marie should be waiting when you get there. She's a bit strung out, so offer her a glass of wine. I'm going to call and say I'm delayed. When I do, I want you to seduce her."

"What?!"

"Trust me, she wants sex with a teenager in the worst way, and you're safer than Todd. I don't think it will be difficult. Come on to her and give her a great fuck."

"Mom—"

"Don't worry, I'll be close by. Do it right, and she'll be very grateful." Lori laughed. "We all will."

She killed the connection and headed for home. She wasn't quite sure what she would find when she got there, but she knew it would be interesting. What exactly would Marie do with little Ricky? Lori found herself a bit turned on by the possibility. What indeed?

She parked around the corner from the house and walked. She stopped when she saw Marie's car parked alongside Ricky's. She phoned and told Ricky she would be a while...traffic. She almost laughed at the excuse, but she didn't dare. She asked if Ricky had given Marie a glass of wine, and he said she was on her second. Perfect. Lori hung up and moved cautiously toward the rear of the house.

She let herself in through the utility room door, and she was as quiet as she knew how to be. As soon as she closed the door and slipped off her shoes, she heard Marie giggle in the family room. Lori wasn't exactly sure what the giggle meant, but it was a good giggle, not a bad one. Lori moved silently through the kitchen and peeked into the family room. Marie and Ricky were dancing without music. Lori took the opportunity to slip between the couch and the wall and wait.

"Shouldn't you put on some music," Marie giggled. "I mean, it's harder to teach without music,"

"I have a confession to make," Ricky answered. "Remember a month ago when I spent the night with Todd at your house?"

"Yes."

"Well, I couldn't sleep. So, I crept out of the room and started for the kitchen to get something to eat. For some reason, I stopped by your room and looked in."

"What did you see?"

"You were asleep on the bed in your slip or whatever, and the moon was shining through the window, and you looked all silvery, like a goddess. Your hair was spread out around your face, and you looked so happy, so content, so beautiful. I've never forgotten that image. Your body folded and yet open, those...er...breasts in the silver light. I must have stared at you for five minutes."

"I, I never knew."

"How could you. Can I confess one more thing?"

"What?"

"I don't know if I should admit this."

"Go on."

"I got the biggest hard on you've ever seen. Mammoth, solid as rock. I couldn't help it. It just came up."

"And?"

"Well, I had to do something about it, didn't I?"

Marie laughed. "I know exactly."

"And every time I think about that night...well, feel what it does to me?"

Lori couldn't stand any more and as carefully as she knew how, she slipped under a table and peeked.

Marie and Ricky still swayed in the middle of the room, but where his hands were around her, she had one hand on Ricky's crotch. Lori knew absolutely what Marie was feeling. As she watched, Ricky leaned in and kissed her, a long kiss, his hands kneading her ass. When they stopped, she moaned in a way that made Lori half jealous. Then, he began to unbutton her blouse.