Knowing Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom & Ricky continue their journey into the erotic.
7.1k words
4.59
213.6k
71
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori was at work the next day when the phone call came. It was Ricky, and he was home, and he said Marie was on her way over, and they both knew what that meant. Marie wasn't coming over to bake cookies. Ricky wanted to know what he should do. Since messing around with Marie had been Lori's idea, he thought Lori should deal with it.

Lori wasn't at all sure what she should do, but she knew she had to do something. She told Ricky to do what Marie wanted, and not to be surprised by anything that happened. Ricky wasn't sure, but he went along with it. As soon as she hung up, Lori grabbed her car keys and headed for home.

Marie's car was in the drive, and Lori parked in the garage. She passed through the kitchen, and she wasn't particularly quiet. She wasn't loud either. She marched into the family room, and they weren't there. So, she went upstairs. Music seeped from under Ricky's door. Steeling herself, Lori opened the door and stepped inside.

They both looked at her. Two naked people locked in sex, Marie's legs wrapped around Ricky's waist. They both looked at her and stopped, completely stopped. It was one of those awkward moments people pray they never face. How do you explain fucking your best friend's son? They stared and no one spoke, but neither did anyone move. A Mexican standoff of sorts.

Until Marie smiled.

It was a smile of knowledge, of sudden revelation. It was the smile of understanding, of getting something different than expected and figuring out why it happened that way. Marie smiled and pulled Ricky tighter, right in front of Lori. It was as if Marie had been in on the scam. She hunched her hips and fucked Ricky while staring at Lori, daring Lori to become angry, belligerent, something. But Lori was merely staring, as if staring was enough. Marie knew better. She kept humping Ricky whose face showed the anguish of not knowing what to do. Should he fuck Marie or wait for Lori? He was lost even if Marie wasn't. She was gaining momentum, working on his shaft, pleasing herself without taking her eyes off Lori. Ricky was the man in the middle, the person without a clue as to how the game was played.

Lori was lost for a few moments more before she backed out and closed the door. And she knew exactly what that would mean to the two inside. They would start fucking again, fucking hard, joyous that they had rousted Lori. Marie would be twice as happy, twice as free now that Lori knew. What was there to hide after this? Marie would be over every day to drain little Ricky, to use him up before he had a chance to do his mom. What kind of bargain was that? What kind of payoff? Here she had helped Marie, and she lost her son in the deal?

No, she wouldn't lose Ricky. She wouldn't settle for meager seconds. Ricky was her son, her best son who made her feel good and hot and ready. No, she wouldn't just hand him over to Marie. She wouldn't come home to headaches and sore muscles. She wanted Ricky sex just as much as Marie did. But what could Lori do? She thought a moment. Perhaps, just perhaps, she could push the envelope. What would Marie do then?

Without hesitation, Lori stripped. Dress, pantyhose, bra, until she was naked. With a smile and a will to win this game, she opened the door and stepped inside. Things hadn't changed except to the point where both Ricky and Marie were humping like minks. And they both looked at her again. Only this time, there was genuine surprise on Marie's face. It was Marie's turn to gape. What the hell was Lori doing?

Lori moved across the room with purpose. She smiled at Ricky as she slipped onto the bed. Then, with a chirp, she grabbed Marie's breast and squeezed. As Ricky pumped, Lori began to play.

Lori had no idea if Marie had ever had sex with a woman before, but it didn't matter. Lori wanted to make the play so risky and taboo that Marie would back off, and the only way to do that was to make it-wild. She kneaded Marie's breasts and pinched her nipples and rubbed and stroked and licked and sucked and nibbled until Marie was moaning loudly. Even as Ricky continued to fuck her, Lori performed other acts on Marie's breasts, her body. She kissed Marie, driving her tongue into Marie's mouth. She sucked Marie's nipples hard and long, listening to Marie beg for more, for longer. God, this was the hottest thing Marie had ever done, and she wanted more. Even when she came with a rush and a little scream, she wanted more. So, Lori gave her more. Even when Ricky couldn't hold back any longer and filled Marie with cum, she wanted more. Even when Ricky rolled off and Lori moved down to lick her son's cream from Marie's pussy, Marie wanted more. She was insatiable, moaning as Lori licked until she grabbed Ricky's penis to lick and suck. Marie was getting the sex of a lifetime and she seemed incapable of stopping. She sucked Ricky as Lori sucked and licked and ate.

And the funny thing was that all the sex was turning on Lori. She had never thought of herself as bisexual, but she found herself liking what she was doing. She liked how Marie moaned and moved and begged, even how Marie tasted with Ricky's cum inside her. Lori found herself turned on by the acts, aroused by Marie's body and enthusiasm. She found it easy to flick Marie's clit and feel her quiver. She found it enticing to probe Marie's pussy and have her gasp. And Lori used her special knowledge to send Marie places no man could. Lori knew what made women hot, and she was intent on taking Marie as far as she could. Licking probing, sucking until Marie came a second time, bellowing with joy.

But Lori didn't stop then. She wanted to see how many times Marie could orgasm, how many little deaths could occur. She continued to lick and probe even as Ricky mounted her from behind. Lori wasn't sure whose idea it was, but suddenly Ricky was hard again, and he was behind her, sliding his thick rod into her wet pussy. It went in so easy Lori was amazed. She had realized how aroused she had become. She hardly felt him, even as he stroked her. In and out, in and out, stroking her as her tongue stroked Marie. It must have been quite sight. Son fucking mom who was tongue fucking her best friend. What a porn video that would make.

Then, Marie started talking. She started telling Ricky to fuck his mom hard, to make her cum. Marie wanted to hear Lori moan as Ricky fucked her. She wanted to watch him slam into his mom, taboo incest sex. Marie was taken with it, with the sin. She urged and begged and watched and at the same time fucked Lori's tongue hard, grinding on Lori's face. All the while Ricky was hammering home his bone, driving into his mother with a passion Lori hadn't noticed before. Was Marie's goading making him hot? Lori didn't know. She was lost in the sex, her son slamming her from behind, Marie grinding on her in front. Lori had never had sex like this before, but she knew she liked it. Her pussy gurgled with an orgasm which drove Ricky to fuck her harder. Marie quivered in front, cumming right after. Marie gasped and tried to keep going. Still, all the sex was wearing out Marie. Her body wasn't used to the effort.

And Lori in the middle was gurgling again, locking on Ricky's pole and orgasming with passion and strength. She hadn't thought it would be like this or could be like this, but she was glad it was. She felt Ricky cum a second time, but he didn't have much. She felt him pull out and roll away. Then, with a last savage attack on Marie's clit, Lori fell away, panting. Marie cried with pain and surprise, perspiration coating her skin. She looked at Ricky and Lori and smiled.

"You two have done this before," Marie said. "I like that."

"And we're going to do it again," Lori said.

"I know," Marie answered. "And I'm going to do it with you." She laughed.

Lori laughed too, knowing that having Marie there once in a while wouldn't hurt anything, that it might just make it that much better. Yes, Lori thought having a naked Marie around might open up countless possibilities.

The terry cloth robe felt good on Lori's skin. She had slipped it on after the threesome with Marie and Ricky. As she slipped a cup of water in the microwave to make tea, she considered how hot the session with Marie and Ricky had been. It certainly hadn't turned out the way she imagined. Instead of sending Marie packing, Lori had engaged in a bisexual romp. She remarked to herself about the rule of unintended consequences. She was gazing out the window into the back yard when Todd spoke.

"What was my mom doing here?"

She spun and smiled. Todd was as jumpy as a frog on a griddle, and his smile flicked on and off like a neon sign. "Your mom came over to talk. You quit what you were doing before, right?"

"Yes. You made me promise. I quit or you dump me."

"That's right. I'll dump you if you don't do what mommy says." The microwave beeped, and she removed the boiling water, slipping in a tea bag. "And what are you doing here?"

He looked sheepish, unsure. "I...I thought maybe. I haven't done anything all day."

"So you think you can show up here and get off with me, right?"

Fear gripped his face. "I...I just..."

"Don't lie, Todd. That will only make things worse. Admit it, you came over hoping I would take care of your need."

He nodded, not even brave enough to speak.

"I thought so. You boys are all alike. You think women sit around waiting for a chance to use your tool. Well, let me tell you, it isn't like that. If you want sex, you have to provide a bit of service."

"I didn't mean anything."

"I'm sure you didn't, but you presumed that you are good enough to make a woman want you, and believe me, you have a ways to go. Being young, strong, and endowed isn't enough. You need to learn some technique."

His smile and confidence fled. "I...can you teach me?"

"Humility becomes you. If you are truly willing to obey and learn, then maybe there's hope for you."

"Oh, I'm willing. I promise, I'm willing as hell."

She laughed. "I think you are. And you're horny right? No jerking off."

"No, madam, nothing."

"Then, perhaps you're ready to help mommy. Think you can do that?"

"Yes, yes, oh yes, I promise."

She opened her robe and let him eye her body. Lori knew exactly how it affected him. She could almost see the blood rush to his penis. "Strip," she commanded.

He practically ripped off his clothes, popping a button off his jeans in his haste. In a twinkling, he stood naked before her, and as she expected, he was stiff, erect. His shaft waved at her. She let her robe fall away as she calmly sipped tea. Let him stare for a few minutes. Let him wonder what was coming. She was in no hurry. She would teach him the value of patience. She set down her tea and dropped her robe. Naked, she sat on the table and waved him over.

She had him hoist up her legs, her butt on the edge of the table, and she fed his rod into her pussy. She wasn't as wet as before, but she was wet enough. She let him push deep and stroke and work, and she made him slow down. Todd wanted to slam her so quick she knew he would never last, and that wouldn't suit her. She wanted him to suffer for his orgasm. And he did. She talked and cajoled and soothed, and put Todd into a nice rhythm, a controlled fucking. Nothing wild or manic, he used her as she wanted to be used, long and slow. He was a willing student, capable of following her direction. She liked him as a student. She was halfway to a fine orgasm when Ricky appeared.

Ricky was naked too, and he was hard, and she wondered just how long he had been watching. Not that it mattered. As if he had done it a hundred times, he marched up, grabbed her hair and fed his hard cock into her mouth. She took it as if they had all done this a thousand times. It was as natural as breathing. Ricky squeezed her breasts and stroked her mouth even as Todd pumped her pussy. She found herself in the best of all worlds. Ricky in her mouth, Todd between her raised legs. Both eighteen year olds using her to the best of their ability. Then, they started talking.

"This is awesome," Todd said.

"She's good and tight, isn't she." Ricky answered.

"Are you kidding? She's terrific. I can't believe I'm fucking your mom."

"While she sucks me off. That's cool, isn't it?"

"Way cool. She's so into this. And she's so pretty. Those tits are fabulous."

"Don't I know it. Look at these nipples, they're as hard as rock. And when I suck them, she gets hotter. You can feel her pussy grab you when you bite them."

"Oh yes, she's tight too. I love stroking this. It makes me soooo hard and ready."

"Never thought you'd be doing this, did you?"

"Never, but I've wanted your mom since I turned eighteen."

"God yes. When her suit gets got wet, it's almost transparent. You can see her snatch. How many guys go home to beat off after seeing mom in the pool."

"All of us. Are you kidding? That's why we come over. We're pissed if your mom doesn't come out."

"You think you had it bad. Try living with her. Watching her parade around in swimsuits and robes and t-shirts. I think I live with had a hard on."

"But it's worth it, isn't it? I mean, you always have a reason to jerk off."

"So do you. You mom is hot too."

"Yeah, but not as hot as yours. This pussy is incredible. She makes me last forever."

"You think that's good, she can suck the nap off a tennis ball. I love being in her mouth."

"And she likes guys like us. She likes our bodies and cocks."

"I think so, and we like her. God, I've waited to fuck her and have her suck me off."

"I know. You dream and jerk off and then one day it happens. Your cock is as hard as titanium steel, and you know that if you get the chance, you'll fuck her till you can't stand up."

"Oh yes, and feel her tits and rub her clit and make her as hot as she makes you. Have any idea how sexy it is to watch your cock slide in and out like that?"

"No more sexy than watching her suck your cock. God, that's hot, the way she licks it. Damn, I love that."

"I know, it's wild. I can shoot in her mouth too, she swallows."

"This is wicked, wicked. It's taboo and wicked."

"But it feels so good. Can you imagine what people would say if they saw us."

"I've never wanted anyone like I want your mom. God, the harder I fuck, the better she likes it."

"I can tell. Every time you slam her, she sucks harder. And feel those nipples, they're rock hard."

"I know. When you fuck her mouth, her pussy gets tighter. It's incredible."

"She makes me want to cum so bad."

"All the time. I think of her and get so hard."

"You're sweating."

"So are you. This is so fucking hot. I wish we could do this every day."

"I do."

"Lucky bastard. I want to slam this cunt so hard her eyes pop out."

"I want to cum on her tits and lick it off."

"That's wicked, sucking mom's tits."

"She loves it. She loves what we're doing to her right now. She loves getting fucked by two young studs with big cocks. She lives for it."

"So do we."

"Got that right. I love this so much I could cry."

"I think she's cumming. She's grabbing hold of my cock. Oooooh, that's good."

"Yeah, I think so too. She's a sucking machine. Do her harder. NOW's the time to fuck her as hard as you can. Pound that pussy."

"Bury it in her mouth. Deep throat her. Fill her mouth with cum."

"Oh god, she is cumming. Her body is shaking."

"I'm going to cum too. I can't take it. Her pussy is locked on me. OH, YESSSSSS."

"My turn. YESSSSS, SHOOTING!"

Lori felt the two streams of hot juice spurt into her body. Her body spasmed and locked, and the two streams felt as if they would meet in the middle. And that suited her just fine. It was the hottest sex she had ever had-and she intended to do it again. Oh yes, she would make them do her again.

Lori was sitting at work when the idea came to her. She knew she wasn't supposed to have such ideas, especially at work, but sometimes things popped into her mind. She supposed it was something she couldn't control, an outgrowth of her current state of affairs, but once she had the idea, she couldn't push it out of her mind. She tried. She tried over and over, but the idea bounced inside her head and latched on like a barnacle. She couldn't pry it loose with a crowbar. So, she grabbed her car keys, marched through the lot, and headed out.

The campus was busy with students moving between classes or heading in or heading out. Lori managed to find a parking spot, but she had no idea where she was going. Luckily, a pretty coed knew exactly where Montgomery Hall was. Lori hurried toward the building, wondering if class was still in session.

The professor stood at the front of the class, History class. She stood in the doorway until she caught Ricky's eye. She waved Ricky to the door, and he stood. The professor was old and fat and she could tell he liked how she looked. Old men always did. They were always horny. He looked a bit perplexed, but he kept on lecturing.

"What's up?" Ricky asked.

She led him down the hall, looking left and right. The halls were deserted, and she hurried. She was especially aware of any cameras mounted near the ceiling. She didn't see any, but that didn't mean they weren't there.

"I had this idea," she said. "And I couldn't get it out of my head."

"What idea is that?"

She pulled open a door, reached inside, flipped on the light, and pulled him into the janitor's closet. She locked the door and placed her back to it. Then, she grabbed him and kissed him, groping for his penis. She knew what they were going to do had to be fast and efficient, and she wanted him hard, instant hard. Their tongues played, and he groped her breasts, reaching under her skirt to feel her wet, pantyless pussy.

"Hurry," she said. "Do me."

"Are you crazy? Here?"

She unzipped him and jerked out his rapidly filling cock. "Do me," she repeated.

"The hall is going to be full of students in a few minutes."

"Shut up and fuck your mother."

She fed his cock into her as he hoisted up her legs. She was so hot, so wet, so ready. She had been playing this scene over and over in her mind as she drove over, and the danger had always been there. It was even more dangerous as he rammed himself into her, filling her, taking her as she whispered in his ear. "Fuck me, Ricky. Fuck mommy. Fuck mommy hard. Make mommy your whore, Ricky. Make mommy want you like this all the time. You're sooo big and hard for mommy. You're so good to fuck mommy. Fuck me, Ricky, fuck me."

A bell sounded, and Ricky hesitated. No, she told him, don't stop. Keep going. Fuck mommy. Behind her, she could hear the hall fill with students. Their voices slipped under the door as they filed past, unaware that a few feet away a son was having sex with his mother. On the college grounds, inside a janitor closet, Ricky was stroking away at mom, drilling her, trying to get off without making noise or causing a stir. Lori took his big tool and whispered in his ear. She wanted him to cum, to fill her with son goo. She wanted it to shoot with all those girls and boys walking past. She wished she could show them how they were fucking, but she knew she couldn't. She wished she could show the girls how good Ricky fucked, make them jealous. She wished...

Ricky ripped into her and held her ass tight, his cock shooting its load. Yes, she whispered. Give it all to mommy, give it to her good. Make her your bitch whore, Ricky. Make her want this all the time.

She whispered and he came, and all the while, inches away, students hurried to and fro. The danger and thrill were exquisite. She had never done anything like this before, and she wasn't sure she would ever do it again. The risk was incredible, which made the sex that much better. She stayed locked onto him, milking him, wanting to laugh at their brazenness. Fucking mom and son right in the school. It was incredible. She wondered how she had ever had the nerve to do it. And yet she had. As the sounds outside dissipated, she licked his ear and told him he was mommy's best fuck ever. She told him they had thumbed their noses at college, and she hoped the fucking would satisfy him until he got home. Then, she promised to fuck him again, to fuck her son until he couldn't stand. She was so horny, and this was just something to take the edge off.

12