Knowing Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom and Ricky continue their journey into the erotic.
7.9k words
4.51
183.5k
59

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ricky called Lori at work on Friday, she reminded him that he was going to be a guest for the weekend, and he should pitch in with the chores. He told her he already knew that. He also told her that he would miss her, and Lori could honestly say she would miss him more than he would know. Still, going off to the lake for the weekend was a good thing. Ricky needed to be with his friends. He needed that kind of interaction. Still, she wasn't happy to be alone for the weekend. She needed space too, but after the storm and the covered bridge, she wanted other things too. She wanted to explore places she hadn't explored before. As she drove home, she wondered if she should stop somewhere for dinner. She half expected her cell phone to ring and Marie to be on the line. Todd was leaving for the weekend too, and Lori could only imagine how that would affect Marie. But the phone didn't ring, and she didn't quite feel up to dinner alone in some bar. She drove home, popped a frozen something into the oven, and started the weekend chores. At least, she would get a head start on laundry.

Something about an overlarge t-shirt and loose shorts appealed to Lori. She liked the freedom of her home, being alone. She didn't think she'd want to be alone forever, but an occasional weekend didn't hurt. In fact, she thought being alone helped. She had the notion that solitude cleared the mind. Taking time to actually think was a luxury. With Ricky gone, she could afford the luxury. Toss in a glass of wine, and the evening might prove enlightening. After all, she did have some things to consider. She had Marie and Todd to contemplate. Had she really done the best thing for them? And of course, there was Ricky. How were his long-term interests affected? Might she have done a bit of harm? She didn't think so, but that was the sticking point. She hadn't really taken the time to think.

Was it wrong? Was sex with Ricky a bad thing? She certainly didn't feel it was. Every time she thought of his young hard body, his shaft, how he felt inside her, she felt the tingle. Ricky had given her the best sex ever, and that wasn't a bad thing. It was taboo, a sin in the eyes of society. But perhaps society was wrong. She sort of liked the idea of being sinful. Part of the lure was the fact that it ran counter to norms. The rebel in her found the sex appealing. The risk added a flavor that she couldn't find elsewhere. It excited her in ways she couldn't quite name.

When the doorbell rang, she expected to find Marie at the door. Lori wasn't at all sure she liked having her solitude broken. She had signed up for a quiet evening at home, and now she had a visitor.

But it wasn't Marie at the door. It was Justin, Lori's next-door neighbor. In fact, he was the geek next door, a nerd devoted to school and computers according to his parents. He certainly didn't look as mature as Ricky. In fact, he was the skinny egghead most high school girls avoided.

"Justin, hi."

"Hi. I..I just stopped by to show you my new camera." He held up a boxy thing that hardly looked like a camera. "It's digital. Makes real cool pics. I thought you'd like to see."

Lori could hardly think of anything more boring than the "cool" pics of an 18-year-old geek, but she was polite. Justin and his parents were good neighbors. From the way he fidgeted, it was clear he was excited to show her.

"Sure, come on in. Can I get you a coke of something?"

"Coke would be great. Where's your computer? These look great on a monitor."

"In the den."

When Lori reached the den, she found Justin attaching a cable from his camera to the computer.

"These UBS ports are great," Justin said. "You just download your pics and print them or send them over the net.

"No photo processing. Sounds cool," Lori answered.

"Way cool. With the right printer and paper you can turn out pics that look almost as good as photos." He hit some keys and a mouse click, and the screen flashed a pic of Justin's back yard. "Because they're digital, you can manipulate them too. Zoom and edit. You can add text. It's wild."

"I imagine it's the future, right?"

"Totally."

The next few pictures were Justin's back yard, his room, a self-portrait, his parents, the dog, the usual parade of home life. Lori recognized them all and maintained her smile. Obviously, Justin hadn't shown much imagination in taking these pictures. They were standard family fare. For all the hype of digital formats, Justin was mired in plain old photography.

Then came the pic of Lori's house. Cute. Then the pic of Lori's bedroom window. Then, the pic through the window. Then, the pic...

The pic was of Ricky, naked, standing by the side of her bed. And Ricky was fully erect. But that wasn't all. She was naked too and giving Ricky a blow job. There was no mistaking that.

"Justin-"

"It has a zoom lens," he answered.

"That's not important.

"It's a good camera."

"Where did you get this?"

He looked at her as if that was the dumbest question in the world. "I took it."

"You know what I mean. Why did you take it?"

Again, he gave her that "duh" look. Why else would he take it? Because she was giving head to her son. It was sex. How could he not look?

"You know you're not supposed to spy on people," she said.

"I wasn't spying. I was practicing, and the drapes were open."

"That's no excuse. This is wrong. You understand that, don't you?"

"Then so is this one." He clicked the mouse, and another pic appeared. Lori had almost swallowed all of Ricky's erection.

She stared at the pic. It amazed her. It was so clear and real, and there was no denying who was in the pic. That was Ricky, and that was her, and she was doing a number on her own son as any fool could see. She could see the sexual joy in Ricky's face, her own desire in her raised nipples. The pic was erotic and stimulating, more so because it was her and Ricky locked in taboo sex. Fascinating and sexy.

"And this one," Justin said.

The screen cycled again, and there she was, lips locked on Ricky, sucking and feeling, a closer shot than before. She could almost taste him in her mouth. She could see the pucker in Ricky's cheeks from squeezing his ass tight. Damn, they looked aroused and arousing. She had no idea she could ever look this way.

"It even has a video feature."

The monitor went to video mode, and there she was bobbing back and forth on Ricky's rod, him humping as she sucked and pumped. It was like watching a movie, a very erotic movie where she was the star. As she gaped, the Lori on the screen pulled back, allowing Ricky to shoot, spraying her face with his cum. It ran off her cheeks and chin to drip on her breasts. Mom getting creamed by her own son. She gasped. She remembered when that happened.

Then, the video stopped. The screen froze with cum dripping off her chin, Ricky laughing. The image seared her brain. It was the most dangerous picture she had ever seen. She grabbed Justin's shoulder and squeezed.

"This is very bad, Justin. You understand how bad thie is, don't you."

"I don't think you want people to see this," he answered.

"No one's going to see it. You're going to erase all of them and forget you saw anything, right?"

He half smiled, and she suspected he had thought about this ahead of time.

"I can call your parents," she said.

"And tell them I took pictures of you and Ricky?"

"Tell them you're a perverted peeping Tom."

"Then, I'd have to show them the pics, wouldn't I?"

She regarded him with newfound fear. He was acting as if he was in control. But he couldn't be. She was in control.

"No, you won't show these to anyone. And you're going to erase them. Is that clear?"

"You know, they have these web sites. You can post any pic you want."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Someone might recognize you or Ricky."

She squeezed his shoulder harder. "That's not funny, Justin."

"Some people might not think it's a good thing. But I do."

She released his shoulder and stepped back. It was obvious to her that Justin wasn't going to scare easy.

"If you posted anything, it would get you in trouble."

"Who knows where pics come from?"

"You little bastard. How much do you want?" A new look came to his face, as if he hadn't considered money before. "Come on, how much?"

"You think I want money?"

"You must want something. Otherwise, you wouldn't show me this."

He pointed at the monitor. "That's what I want."

It was her turn to gape. The thought that he might want something other than money never entered her mind, and yet, she could see where it would. Did he really need money? What thoughts danced through the mind of a teen? Money? Probably not. Sex? Didn't every teenage boy dote on sex? As soon as they learned to masturbate did they ever have a decent five minutes of concentration ever again? Didn't a boy's mind turn to sex with the regularity of a metronome? She could imagine how watching her and Ricky through the camera had fed his immature imagination. If she were willing to do her own son, would she mind doing the neighbor boy? How many times had he spied on them and masturbated while watching? How many times had she made him cum without ever knowing? How many times had he replayed this scene in his mind? How many times?

"You want sex," she said.

He nodded.

"In exchange for the pics."

He nodded again.

"How do I know you'll get rid of them, all of them, even the ones on your computer at home."?

"I promise I'll erase them."

"For a blow job?"

He nodded.

She stepped closer and grabbed his chin. "Here's the deal, Justin. I give you a blow job, and you erase the pics. If you don't, if any of these ever see the light of day again, I'll hunt you down and cut off your pecker. Understand?"

He nodded.

"Believe me?"

He nodded again.

"Good. Now, strip."

She watched as he jumped up and pulled off his t-shirt. He was a scrawny kid. Thin, white, hairless chest, bony arms, he looked like a geek who spent too many hours in front of his computer, the kind of kid who would spy on his pretty neighbor and take erotic pictures. His skin was marred by a pimple here and there, but he wasn't afflicted, just white. He jerked down his pants, exposing an already erect penis. It wasn't big or thick, and she thought he might have some growing to do, but it looked surprisingly big for his body. It had matured more than he had. His legs were white and knobby and pretty much hairless as was his crotch. His face reddened as he realized she was studying his body.

"Lie down," she ordered.

He dropped to the carpet, and she knelt down beside him. She grabbed his narrow shaft and began to stroke.

"I'm going to tell you this one more time. If any of those pics ever get out, this," she squeezed his erection hard, "will be gone. Got that?"

He nodded.

"Now, relax. Despite circumstances, I think you're going to like this."

She ran her fingers over his rod, feeling it quiver at her touch. She stroked his chest, noting how smooth his skin was, almost as smooth as a girl's. His hairless body seemed pure, pristine, without the usual male details. And his balls were bare too, nothing around the throbbing shaft which was wonderfully hard if not big. The circulation of youth accomplished that. In a strange way, his immature body turned her on.

She licked him, and he shivered. His penis seemed smoother too. Did men get bumps and things as they aged? She licked him up and down, stimulated by the newness of him.

"You can make noise," she said. "This is your first blow job, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She wanted to laugh. No one had called her ma'am since Ricky became a teenager. It tickled her to hear Justin call her that. She sucked the tip of him, and he moaned, his legs shaking. She stroked and sucked and wondered what about this made her wet. It did make her wet. She found his body appealing, sexy, a turn on for her. She found herself liking his smooth skin, his less than man-sized shaft. He was smaller, more frail, more toy than Ricky. Where she had never felt in total control with Ricky, she was totally dominating Justin. Bigger, stronger, more mature, she felt he was a kind of slave. And she was his first. She would be the one he never forgot. When he was a doddering old fart in the nursing home cafeteria, he would remember this blow job. It would the blow job of record, the one that all other blow jobs would be compared to and found wanting. The mom next door had given him head for the first time, and it would brand his soul.

Lori bobbed up and down on his shaft, and he moaned. It was easier than Ricky, smaller. It was like sucking a miniature, and it was erotic in its own way. She had a boy toy, all white and smooth and hard for her. She could enjoy this. Her hard nipples said she was getting aroused.

Then, he shot. She wasn't expecting it, but she managed to catch most of his goo. He didn't have a lot, not like Ricky, but she supposed that would change too. He shot quickly and thoroughly, and it seemed over in an instant.

"I...I think I was supposed to go longer," he said as she raised up.

"You did just fine, Justin." She squeezed his deflating cock. "Just fine. Now get dressed, unhook your camera, and come to the kitchen."

She stood and left, and the dampness between her legs told her she was far from satisfied. Justin had climaxed in a minute. She would take longer. The wages of age, she supposed-or maybe the rewards. She would relish the journey, not just the destination.

Justin appeared in a minute, his face flushed, camera in hand.

"No more pics," she said.

"No more. I'm sorry if I shot too soon."

"That can't be helped. Do you masturbate?" His face grew redder if possible. "When you do, don't let yourself cum right away. Make it last. All you need is practice."

"Yes, ma'am."

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek, and she couldn't help but grab his balls and penis. "Take care of this, and you'll make some girl very happy."

"Yes, ma'am."

She released him, and he headed for the door.

"Oh, Justin."

He spun.

"Ricky's gone, and I need someone to clean the pool. Come over in the morning."

His eyes widened.

"I'll pay you five dollars an hour."

He laughed. "Yes, ma'am."

He disappeared out the door, leaving Lori with her wine and the dampness that nagged at her. Was there anything worse than having an itch that couldn't be scratched? Oh well, some wine and Mr. Vibrator would take care of that, wouldn't it? As she walked out of the kitchen, she wondered if Justin really would erase all the pics. She didn't think so.

At nine the next morning, Justin arrived to clean the pool. Lori saw him from the kitchen window, and Justin didn't even bother to say hello. He simply went to work. For a moment, she wondered how he knew where everything was, but then she remembered he had been spying on her for weeks, probably months. She wondered just how much Justin knew about her. Marie, Todd, did Justin know about them too? Did he have pics? He hadn't admitted to any, but she wouldn't put it past him. He was a conniving little creature. As she watched him work, she wondered just where and how he got all his ideas. Probably the Internet. He probably surfed the net, talking to men and women and reading stories about sex. He probably learned more in a day than she had in her entire high school career. The net was a vast reservoir of information, most of it bad or incomplete. Justin probably had a mind full of images and stories. And maybe, just maybe, he had a computer full of Lori's pics.

She watched him work, remembering his pale, smooth, hairless skin, his stiff, new penis, his eagerness and lack of control. He was so fresh and unused. That was a big plus after the years of dealing with lying, cheating men. Justin's innocence was a huge plus. He hadn't yet learned the bad habits of grown-ups, at least, she didn't think he had. That innocence, that untainted body, those things caused Lori to lick her lips. What might she do with an unwritten slate? How might she mold the raw clay? If given a chance, would she take it?

At ten, she stepped out and called, "Justin, get in here."

He dropped the net and hustled past her and into the kitchen. He tried a smile that didn't quite hold. She was glad of that. If he didn't respect her, at least, he feared her-a little.

"How long have you been working?" she asked.

"About an hour."

"About an hour what?"

He frowned a moment. "About an hour, ma'am."

"That's better. And when do you have to be home?"

He shrugged. "Mom and dad went to visit my sister and her new baby. She's older than me. They won't be home till dark."

She locked her stare on him.

"They won't be home till dark, ma'am."

"You can work all day?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now, if you're going to work for me, we're going to have some rules. The first rule is that you will call me mommy."

He gaped.

"Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She glared at him.

"Yes....mommy."

"The second rule is that you will be naked unless I tell you to put on clothes."

"Yes, ma...mommy."

She crossed her arms and pursed her lips. Justin immediately stripped, pulling off his t-shirt and dropping his shorts and briefs. He stood naked and white and hairless in front of her.

"Third, you will do whatever I tell you to do, and you'll do it immediately. Is that clear?"

"Yes, mommy."

"Very good. Now, you're going to sit on that chair over there and masturbate for me."

"What?"

She tapped her foot.

"Yes, mommy."

He moved to the oak chair, sat, and began to fondle himself. She stood in front of him, watching. She could see how uncomfortable he was. Jerking off in front of an older woman wasn't something he did every day-not yet. He didn't seem to be growing at all, which didn't surprise Lori. The ability to perform wasn't as automatic as some women thought.

"Think about last night," she told him. "Remember your first blow job."

His face lit up. He did remember, and immediately his penis began to grow. She watched, noting how it came alive in his hands. It seemed to get hard in an instant.

"Remember how my lips felt," she said. "You love how they feel."

He was stroking his narrow, white erection, rubbing the head with his thumb, squeezing and pulling. She watched, a bit fascinated by it all. It wasn't that she hadn't seen men masturbate before; it was more the control she had. He was doing this because she told him to. He was beating off for mommy. He leaned back and slouched, getting his hips higher, stroking that white worm right in front of her. She watched and waited.

"Maybe this will help," she said and opened her shirt. She pulled out one breast and began to play with her nipple. He stared, gaped, watching as he stroked himself, pumped himself. She could see that her bare breast excited him. He was pumping faster. His balls shriveled.

Then, he came. Thin, white gruel spurted out and over his hand as he pumped his thin cock. She watched, smiling, knowing that this wasn't something he wanted but something she wanted. She was the master, and he was the puppet. She dressed herself, grabbed a roll of paper towels and tossed it to him.

"Clean up and then come upstairs," she ordered. "And do a good job."

"Yes, mommy."

When Justin came into her room, Lori was waiting. She stood by the bed, and she smiled.

"Strip mommy," she said.

"Yes, mommy." He moved forward, his hands shaking as he reached for her blouse.

"With your teeth."

He stopped and looked at her.

"You heard mommy, didn't you?"

He nodded and leaned forward his hands by his naked side. Then, as awkward as a penguin in a swamp, he began to work on her blouse button with his mouth. His teeth and tongue played over the button, his saliva soaking the fabric. He nuzzled right between her breasts, trying hard to find a way to work the button free. She stood there, relishing his face in her breasts, rubbing her with his cheeks. He wasn't making much progress, but she had expected as much. Yet, she wasn't about to help him. He needed the discipline.