Knowing Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your hands on your penis," she told him.

He immediately grabbed himself as he sought to unloose the button. He pushed his face hard against her, worming his tongue against the reluctant button. She waited, patient, enjoying him and his efforts. He was her boy toy, mommy's boy, and he was doing what mommy wanted. She felt wicked and powerful at the same time. She was the mom, and he would obey. He would please her with simple, automatic obedience. She felt her nipples harden as he struggled, but she didn't help him. This was his task, and he had to learn the hard way.

When the first button came undone, he looked up at her.

"That took too long," she told him. "You will do better."

"Yes, mommy."

He went to work on the second button, his face buried between her breasts, his hands on his penis. She waited, patient and in control. Her nipples swelled, and she felt the familiar tingle between her legs, but she had time. She had all day. She could be patient and demanding, and he would fulfill her every whim.

The second button came undone more quickly as Justin learned a technique. No, it wasn't easy, but he could do it. He moved down to the next button, his face in her tummy, his hands on his privates. She watched and waited, noting how his journey down her body stimulated her. It was perhaps the slowest any male had ever moved down her body. She couldn't remember anyone ever taking so long, but that was sexy, erotic. The longer Justin took, the hotter she became. Her own plaything could be made to take as much time as she desired.

It took some minutes and time but Justin finally managed to undo every button. With that, he worked around her shoulders, tugging with his teeth until he had managed to work the blouse loose, and it fell to the floor. Then, he started on her bra.

"Pick it up," she said.

He reached for it.

"Teeth," she admonished.

He dropped to his knees in order to pick up the blouse.

"Bed."

He laid it on the bed and looked at her.

"Keep going."

"Yes, mommy."

Her bra had a single snap in front, and Justin attacked it with newfound relish. He tongued and bit and pulled and worried the snap, but it was stubborn. For Lori, it was erotic. It was as if she had some pet dog trained to strip her, to do what she commanded. Justin was a trained, trick dog who obeyed in hope of a treat. Oh, she would treat him all right, but only if he performed as she wished. No trick, no treat. She loved his face between her breasts, and she almost regretted it when he jerked the snap free, and the bra opened. The look of triumph on his face was unmistakable. He was learning, and he was learning fast. He managed to get the bra off relatively quickly, and he didn't make the mistake of dropping it on the floor. He laid it carefully on top the blouse.

Then, he went to work on her shorts.

The button was bigger, easier, and he worked at it, his face almost down to her crotch. She watched him, noting that he was like some white dog, a circus act bent on doing whatever his master ordered. The button came loose, and although it took several tries he succeeded in slowly pulling down the zipper, his face virtually touching her. She liked that, his hot breath on her tummy, on her thong. He was breathing heavily, sweating, and she could see the sheen on his pale skin. Justin was earning his treat. He was working harder than he had ever worked before. He ran his head around her, working the shorts off her hips. She loved the feel of his face on her ass, her hips, her tummy. He seemed to grow more animated as he worked, moving faster, panting. Perhaps, like a dog, he could sniff her dampness. Perhaps, he recognized heat. All dogs could, right? When they smelled it, they got hard and tried to hump whatever was available. Justin was so much like her pet dog.

The shorts fell. She had nothing left but her thong.

His tongue literally lolled out of his mouth. Taking a deep breath, Justin started on the thong, and although he was anxious, he seemed to take his time. He lingered against her pussy, smelling and touching, and she had to admit the attention was welcome and erotic. He tugged down in front and on the sides, working it down over her hips, stretching it. His hair was matted with sweat, but he didn't seem tired. He worked it right down over her shaved pussy, exposing her completely. Her nipples were erect, her slit damp. He had taken the better part of an hour to strip her, and in the process, he had aroused her. Who wouldn't be? As he laid the thong on the other clothes, he turned and grinned at her, so proud of himself. He was the happy trick dog.

And he was hard again. His white erection peeked at her between his hands. The stripping had made her puppy aroused too. She moved to the bed and stretched out.

"Get on the bed."

He climbed onto the bed.

"You're going to touch mommy," she said. "You're going to touch her precisely where and how she tells you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, mommy."

"Take your forefinger and rub mommy's nipple."

Like the trained puppy he was, Justin reached out and rubbed her. He was tentative and light and innocent and malleable, like clay. She was the artist, and he was the clay, and she was going to transform him into precisely what pleased her most. She guided his finger with her voice, ordering him to touch exactly so, exactly where. She dictated pressure and speed and all the variables associated with fondling and foreplay. As his finger worked to make her nipples as hard as little nuts, she watched his erection. He was hard and staying hard, and his white rod bobbed and moved and rubbed on the sheet. He was as stiff as possible, and he wasn't getting any relief, not for a while. Instead, he was learning mommy's body, mommy's wants and needs. He was learning how to sex up mommy, how to turn her into an orgasm factory.

"That's right, Justin. Right there, press harder. Good. Now pinch it. Harder. Oh, that's nice, very nice. You like pinching mommy's nipples, don't you?"

"Yes, mommy."

"You like touching mommy, don't you."

"Yes, mommy."

"You like it because it's wicked but makes you hard."

"Yes, mommy."

"You like being hard for mommy, mommy's hard boy."

"Yes, mommy."

She told him to touch her pussy, and an eager light came into his eyes. She had him spread her and examine her and touch delicately all the parts. If he was going to be mommy's good, hard, fuck boy, he had to learn all about mommy, all about her body. He looked and salivated and touched, and his hard little pecker stood straight up, like a flagpole. She had him begin to stroke her, to use his fingers on her. He spread her wide and stroked where she told him, as she told him. Up, down, around, over, he used her pussy as she herself would use it, because he was her boy toy, her puppy to train. She made him go as slow as she wanted, as fast as she wanted. One finger, two fingers, on her clit, around her clit, all the ways she had learned to love being touched. And all the while, she reminded him that he was finger fucking mommy, that he was her boy toy, using mommy as she wanted. It was wicked and taboo, but it felt soo good and made him sooo hard, and he wanted her more than anything in the world. It was taboo. It was taboo and evil and sinful so much more satisfying because it was all those things. She was a wanton mommy corrupting her boy, turning him into her controlled robot, an object for her pleasure. Making him finger her for an hour would make him her little slave, and she wanted a slave.

"Faster, Justin, faster on mommy's clit. See how juicy you make her. She's getting to cum."

"Yes, mommy."

She was ready, more than ready. She had made him use her for almost two hours, and she was as ready as she had ever been. She had never been finger fucked like this, never fucked by her boy toy. Yes, she was so ready, and when it came, she told him to thrust deep and hold and wiggle his fingers as her pussy clamped and sucked and worked. It was sooo good, so right. She wanted to scream. No one had ever made her cum so hard on fingers. The shudders echoed through her body. Justin had done her right. She gasped and half laughed and waited for the aftershock that was as delicious as the original upheaval.

When it was over, she told him to remove his hand. He worked his fingers as if they were cramped, but his white cock still saluted her.

"Now, Justin, jerk off again."

He stared at her, and she could tell he thought he was going to get some of her delicious pussy. He would, but not yet. No, he would have to serve a bit more before he got to fuck mommy with that bald, white cock.

"Do it," she ordered.

He sat on the bed and gripped his hard shaft. She watched as he began to stroke.

"Rub mommy's pussy juice all over it," she said.

He used his fingers to spread her lotion on him and stroked anew. She knew he wouldn't last long. He had been hard too long. He would cum in a rush-and he did.

After he came, she sent him home. She reminded him that if anyone found out anything she would take his nuts and feed them to the goldfish. He believed her. After he left, she showered and took a much needed nap.

Lori left for the lake at dusk. As she drove, she wondered exactly why she was making the trip. She wasn't sure, but something tugged her forward, something lured her to the lake and Ricky and the camping trip. She had meant to let him alone for the entire weekend, but she found she couldn't keep that promise. Curiosity and desire pushed her along. What was he doing? What would happen if she showed up? It was a camping trip for Ricky, Todd, and their friends. How would she explain the intrusion? Could she explain it?

Full dark had come by the time she reached the lane leading to Audrey's house and the camp out. Lori had been there once before, and she remembered a little turn off about half way to the area, a place to park her car. As she turned off the engine and lights, she wondered how she might continue. She waited for her eyes to adjust to the dark, and it was dark, darker than she had expected. Why was it that dark in the woods seemed so final, so scary? It was scary. She had half a mind to turn around and drive home, but that would be admitting fear and defeat. No, she had come this far, what was another half mile? Even in the dark, it was a short walk down the lane.

She moved cautiously down the dirt lane. The woods were full of noise and dark and things that might cause harm, not the least of which was Audrey's husband who sometimes hunted at night with his dogs. Lori wouldn't want to be treed by the hounds like some raccoon. How would she explain parking so far away and sneaking in like a thief? She moved quietly, kicking up dust and hoping to avoid a turned ankle. The road wasn't some smooth highway. As she rounded the last turn, she spotted the campground and fire, the tents, and further along, Audrey's house, lights still lit. Lori slowed and left the road, slipping along in the shadow of the trees.

They were sitting on logs around the camp fire, although the night wasn't cool enough to warrant one. From her place in the shadows, Lori could see them-Ricky, Todd, Billy, Neil, April, Heather, Emma, Joy. They laughed and talked, and while she couldn't hear the conversation, she could see that they were having a good time. She looked for beer or alcohol and didn't see any which was a good thing. Ricky had assured her that Heather's parents didn't allow drinking, but it was good to verify that.

The house was another 50 yards past the campground, and it was quiet. Lori supposed that Audrey had come alone, without Bob and the dogs. Even as she watched, the last light in the house winked out. Without any outside lights, the house became a spooky specter looming in the distance. Lori wondered if Audrey was keeping watch over the kids. No, Audrey wouldn't do that. She was progressive enough to trust her daughter, even if the trust was misplaced. Hadn't Ricky mentioned something about Heather, about a wild streak? Of course, even if Audrey did watch, it was a good bet she couldn't see anything beyond the campfire light. There was no moon to betray the kids-or Lori.

She leaned against a tree and watched, waiting. Since she had parked down the lane, she couldn't very well walk up and say hey. Everyone would wonder why she simply hadn't driven right up to the camp. Sneaking this far had robbed her of that gambit, but it wasn't a gambit to begin with. She had no reason to be there. Any excuse would sound lame. Better to keep sneaking, and sneaking meant waiting, waiting.

A few insects bedeviled her from time to time, but overall, she found the waiting bearable. It was neither too hot nor too cold, and if she didn't think about snakes or varmints or nocturnal animals, she wasn't particularly frightened. She was curious and excited. She hadn't done anything like this since high school. Grown mothers didn't creep around in the dark, watching their children and friends. In fact, if anyone discovered her, she might be labeled mentally challenged. This wasn't a sanity check. She thought about leaving, about sneaking back to the car and going home. That would be the prudent and sane thing to do. But it wouldn't scratch the itch, it wouldn't sate the recklessness coursing through her veins. The wildness made her smile. What other mom would be doing this? None. Yes, it was reckless and irresponsible and therefore terribly exciting.

At last, Ricky and Todd doused the campfire. In the dying glow, she watched the teens disperse, two to a tent. Ricky and Todd were the last to slip into their tent, and Lori was careful to note which tent it was. She was glad Ricky was with Todd. That would certainly make things easier. She leaned against the tree in the dark and waited. She wanted them to be asleep.

She wasn't certain everyone was asleep, but she couldn't wait any longer. With her heart pounding, she started toward the cars and tents. Time seemed to stand still as she moved like a shadow across the open meadow. She reached the cars and stopped, listening, waiting for a moment. Only the crickets sang to her. She slipped around the cars and behind the tents. When she reached Ricky's, she fell to her knees and crawled forward. Listening, sweating with excitement and fear and desire, she reached the entrance. She listened, hearing both boys breathing regularly-asleep. As she reached for the zipper, fear almost stayed her hand. What was she doing? This was insane. She should run, run now and never look back. While her mind told her get away, her hand raised the zipper with agonizing slowness. No one must wake, not yet. When it was just high enough for her to crawl in, she looked around the camp one more time. She could turn around now-but she didn't. Slowly, like a snake, she slithered into the tent.

The darkness inside the tent was near complete, but it couldn't keep her from separating Todd from Ricky. She could tell them apart by their breathing. Although the tent was small, there was space between them, and she crawled the last inches toward Ricky. She hesitated a moment, not exactly sure how to wake him. In the dark, in a strange place, he might yell, and that might give away the game. She had to be careful but yet...

She threw one arm across his chest and her hand over his mouth and whispered in his ear.

"It's mommy, Ricky, mommy."

He struggled for a moment, but she kept whispering, assuring, holding him in place on top the sleeping bag. He quieted immediately, and she licked his ear. Her hand slid down his bare chest to his boxers and began to rub his penis. She turned his head and kissed him, her tongue worming into his mouth. At the same time she pulled his penis from his boxers, and it immediately began to fill. He managed to cup her breast as they kissed, as she stroked him hard. She loved how it happened, how she could turn him into a rod for her use. Ricky was her hard cock whenever she desired. He responded as he always did, his desire for her evident. She squeezed him hard and sucked his tongue, and she knew she had to be quick. This couldn't be a long, drawn out thing. She had to get in and out. She wiggled out of her shorts and slid on top of him. If she didn't raise up, there was enough room to ride him. She felt him slide deep inside, and it felt better than any man she had ever had.

She rocked on top of him, taking him in and out by degrees. His hands slipped under her shirt to massage her breasts. They were as quiet as humanly possible, and yet, she knew they weren't silent. She could hear his slippery cock sliding up and down in her pussy, although the crickets masked the sound outside the tent. She bent low to whisper in his ear.

"Fuck mommy, Ricky, fuck mommy good. She's sooo horny for you. She thinks about you all the time, and see how wet she gets. She loves being fucked by you, by her son. You're the best son possible, and you fuck mommy soooo good. Mommy loves you deep inside her pussy. You stay so hard and fuck so deep. You're mommy's best fuck, Ricky, mommy's best fuck."

She licked his ear and fucked his throbbing cock, telling him how good he felt. She loved fucking her son, Little Ricky who wasn't so little any more. He was mommy's shaft, used to open her up and make her cum. Whenever she thought about him she got so hot she could barely stand. He made her weak in the knees, and when he fucked her, it was heaven. He was a rock hard pole she could use for pleasure.

When Todd grabbed her wrist, Lori fought the yelp in her throat. Of course, Todd would be awake, and of course, he would know what she was doing. So, she let him take her hand to his rod, and as Ricky fucked her, she stroked Todd's throbbing erection. She was wildly happy and excited. Mommy was fucking her son and jerking off his friend at the same time-in a dark tent in the middle of the night. If someone shined a flashlight on them now???? She didn't want to think of that. She wanted to get them off and disappear. They were both as solid as stone, pulsating stone. God, she loved this, loved it so much she was willing to risk everything. It was fucking taken to a new level.

The tap on the tent froze her, froze them all. There she was locked onto Ricky, hand on Todd, wondering if the tap had been accidental, a falling branch or something. They waited, barely breathing. Was it their imagination, or was someone out there? Perspiration ran down her face and back. What if someone was out there? What if...

Another tap, followed by a hushed voice.

"Ricky, it's Heather. Are you awake?"

"Yes," Ricky hissed.

"I need to talk. Can you come out---or you want me to come in?"

"It's late," he answered.

"Please?"

Lori waited, locked on to of Ricky, her heart thumped in her chest.

"I'll be right out," Ricky said. "Wait by the fire."

"OK."

Lori heard Heather move away, and as she did, Ricky rammed his cock as deep as it would go, and then, he shot. She felt him fire and recoil, fire and recoil, sending his gobs of Ricky cum deep inside. She took it, quiet and still, letting him unload into her. It felt so good, so right. She loved getting her son's cum inside. Wicked and evil and soooo good.

When he finished, he pushed her off and grabbed his shirt, tucking in his deflating erection in the dark. A last kiss, and he was sliding out. Even as he left, Todd rolled over on top of her, feeding his engorged cock between her legs. She spread and took him, knowing that it was best for both of them. He rammed it home as she pulled him close.

"Fuck me," she whispered, "just like you fuck mommy at home. Cum quick and hard for mommy."

He pushed as hard as he knew how. Not as big as Ricky, Todd still stimulated her, and she loved how his young, hard, smooth body felt.

"Cum in mommy," she said. "Fill mommy with son goo."