Knowing Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shoved one more time, and she felt him shoot. Oh, it felt good. Not as good as Ricky but still good. Shoot and recoil, shoot and recoil, like a cannon. Her pussy grabbed at the cannon and milked it. She loved the feeling.

Spent, he rolled off, and for a moment, she simply rested. Her heart pounded, her pussy felt full of hot cum. Her nipples ached in a pleasing way. A weakness came over her, and she wanted to sleep, but she couldn't. Instead, she retrieved her shorts and slipped them on. As she slid toward the entrance, Todd grabbed her and pulled her close.

"Thanks, mom," he said and kissed her.

She grabbed his deflated penis as they kissed, knowing that she could have it any time she wished. But she wanted more was Ricky. She wished she could stay until he came back and have him lick her till she exploded, but that was too dangerous for thought. Instead, she slipped out into the night, the dark.

Slipping around the tent, she stole a glance at the fire pit. Sure enough, Heather and Ricky were seated on a log in front of the dead fire. For a moment, Lori was tempted to steal closer and eavesdrop. She fought the urge and began moving toward the cars, retracing her route. She reached the cars and turned around for a final look, a final survey of her field of triumph. She had done it, slipped in, had sex with little Ricky and slipped out again. She wanted to laugh-until she spotted them.

They were kissing. Ricky and Heather were on the log, kissing, and it wasn't some brotherly kiss. They were lip locked. More, they were feeling each other up. Even in the scant light, Lori could see that. Ricky was pulling Heather's tits out of her shirt. She was rubbing his crotch. What the hell! A sudden jealousy engulfed Lori. Didn't Heather know that Ricky belonged to her? That was mommy's tongue, mommy's cock. That little bitch better keep her hands off Ricky. But Heather didn't. Instead, she sank to her knees in front of Ricky and her head went down between his legs. That meant only one thing, she was giving Ricky a blow job. Lori wanted to scream. That trollop, she was getting sex with Ricky. Damn, Lori wanted to punch in the girl's face. In fact, she took a step toward the fire, only to be stopped by the warm cum leaking down her leg. What was she thinking? Who had Ricky's semen? Not Heather. After the load Ricky shot, Heather would be lucky to get a drop. No, Lori had Ricky's load, and she would always keep Ricky's load. In fact, Ricky was probably having this sex so his mommy could escape. That made sense-because he wouldn't be much good after what he had just done.

Lori stepped back and tore her eyes away from Heather's bobbing head. She had to go, to get away while Ricky protected her. Still, a gnawing jealousy ran through her. Heather was taking far too many liberties, and Ricky was in on it. She would make him pay for that. No matter if he was protecting her, he was her lover, not Heather's. She would make sure he understood that.

Beneath the shadow of the trees, she picked up speed. Her car was halfway down the lane, and she had a long drive. Luckily, the feel of Ricky juice between her legs would make it all better.