Knowing Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUB-SON: Yes, I do. Perhaps we'll talk another time. Bye.

KNOWINGMOM: Bye.

Lori stared at the computer screen, mouth agape, certain that SUB-SON was lying, that it couldn't possibly be true, and yet, if it was... She wondered what she might do if a domitrix lured her into a dungeon where a teenage boy hung from the ceiling. Would she use the teen? Would she use him as he wanted to be used, needed to be used? Would she have the courage to give him the abuse he craved? The thought tempted, tempted more than she was willing to entertain.

"Hey, mom," Ricky said. "Whatcha doing?"

She spun, and Ricky grinned in the doorway.

"I saw you with Heather," Lori said.

"Oh," Ricky answered. "Everything?"

She nodded.

"Well, if it's any consolation, she had to work a long time before she got anything-thanks to you."

"I thought you were mommy's boy."

"I am, but you were there in the tent. I couldn't very well invite her in."

"I think you owe me."

"Mom."

"I think you owe me big time, and I think I know how you can pay."

His eyebrows shot up.

"And I think it will be good for you too."

She led him to her room. "Strip," she said.

He stripped automatically, a smile on his face. His penis was already growing as he jerked down his boxers.

"Get on the bed."

He jumped on the bed, and she went to the closet where she retrieved several scarves. He grinned when she returned.

"Gonna tie me down, mom?" He stretched out.

"On your stomach."

"What?"

She merely looked, and he turned on his stomach. He was silent as she tied wrists and ankles to the bed. When she had finished, she looked at her handiwork. He looked good this way. He had a nice young man's ass, firm and round, and his back muscles were fetching. She climbed onto the bed and straddled him, running her hands down his back. He sighed as she began to massage those strong shoulders, that fine back. He wasn't too hairy which pleased her.

"Did you like mommy's visit last night?" she asked.

"Oh yes. It was crazy. If you'd been caught."

"I wasn't. Mommy is very careful."

His muscles responded to her kneading, and he relaxed under her. She appreciated his body, his strength, and she found it fascinating to try and separate his muscles, working on each set separately. Was that how good massages worked?

"Do you know why you like this so much?" she asked.

"Because you're hot," he answered.

"Ahh, yes, the physical attractions are very real, and of course, the sex is great, but what adds flavor to the dish?"

"You're my mom."

"Right. It's the taboo nature of the relationship, isn't it. It's the giving in to desires that are considered sinful. It is thumbing the nose at conventional morality and wading deep into the swamp of desire. We have stepped over the boundary. We have shoved aside the barricade of man-made sins and entered the forbidden zone of carnal pleasure. We have indulged our appetite for pleasure, for sating the fire racing through our loins. We are not bound by the codes of others, by the joyless notions of those forever on their knees begging forgiveness. We have gazed into the belly of the beast and found our natural desires reflected back upon us. We have succumbed to those desires. We have burst the shackles forged by those who would keep us subservient and unfeeling. We have decided to fill each minute with sixty seconds of hedonistic pleasure. It is that leaping of the fence and escaping into the orgiastic forest of stimulation that makes what we do so special. It is the knowledge that we are no longer chained by convention, that we have sought and found real liberty of feeling. That is the spice for our decadence. That is the beacon that draws us to each other. It is a freedom few moms or sons ever explore or achieve. But we have, we have escaped the gravity of plebian ideas and soar far above the ordinary."

He sighed, and she moved to one side. She reached under him and pulled his penis back toward his ass. He was semi-rigid, long enough to hold and stroke, and he moaned as she touched him. She rubbed his erection and massaged his ass, such a nice ass.

"God, that feels good," he said.

"All the better because it's mom doing it," she answered. "Mom is giving in to her base desires, the hormones racing through her veins, the happy chemicals spreading joy through her mind. All the better because it's mom making you hard and ready and allowing you to jump over the walls that encase your fantasies and needs."

She ran her finger over his rectum, and he squirmed. What was it about a man's rectum that was so sensitive? What was it that made them squeeze their buttocks together?

"Like that?" she asked.

"It's different," he answered.

"It's wicked, isn't it." She continued to stroke and rub his rectum, feeling him relax as he became more accustomed to the touch. "I think it's time to explore some more."

Lori slid off the bed and returned a few moments later with a jar of Vaseline and her smallest dildo.

"What are you doing?" Ricky asked.

"Giving in to a wicked desire," she answered.

"Don't hurt me?"

"No, baby, mommy won't hurt you. Mommy will make you cum better than ever."

She used a finger to coat the dildo with Vaseline, adding a dollop to his hole. A sudden fire filled her. She had never done this before to any man, and here she was doing it to her son. Had SUB-SON given her this idea? Had the online chat unleashed the fantasy? She didn't know, but she did know she wanted to experience this, that this was one more taboo act she wanted to feel. She slid the slick dildo along his crack, and he quivered. He was hers, his ass was hers, and she was going to use it.

She circled the hole with the tip of the dildo, letting him get used to the idea. Her other hand stroked his erection which hadn't subsided. He was tense, tight, scared, and she liked that. A little fear was a healthy thing. Fear would add intensity to the experience. With sudden playfulness, she slapped his ass, hard. He flinched. She laughed as she spanked him again. She hadn't spanked him since he was a toddler, and she found it enjoyable.

"Relax," she said. "Mommy won't hurt you."

"Oh god, mommy."

She spanked him two more times, leaving red marks. Then, she grabbed his erection which was harder than ever and gave it a hard squeeze. He moaned, and she inserted the tip of the dildo into his hole. He flinched and clenched, and she stopped.

"It's OK," she cooed. "Relax. Feel. It won't hurt much, and the pain will be good."

He nodded but said nothing as she squeezed his cock again and ran her fingers over his buttocks. For some reason, the sight of the dildo sticking out his ass pleased her. Why was that? She didn't know. But it matched some image in her head, some vision that glowed around the edges with real heat. Oh yes, she liked it, and so would he.

She twisted and wormed the dildo a bit deeper, still trying to distract him by stroking his erection. It seemed to work. He would fight it for a moment before he relaxed and accepted the penetration. She was careful, slow, concentrating on small increments, just the least bit of additional movement. All the while she talked to him, cooed to him, told him how sexy he looked, how turned on she was, how wicked and taboo they were, flaunting all authority, heeding their desires. He would relax and take it, and it would feel good to him because it was his mommy doing it. She wouldn't hurt him. She would make him all better. She would make sure it made him hotter than ever. She wiggled the dildo deeper and played with his cock, her own nipples as hard as marbles, her pussy wet with desire. But this wasn't simply for her. It was for Ricky, for his pleasure and knowledge. They were seeking new knowledge, new sensations, and she would make sure they found them.

It took more than a few minutes to fully insert the dildo, but she managed, and he had not yet complained.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Like I've got a dildo up my ass," he answered.

She laughed. "Like?"

"It grows on you."

"Good."

She slowly, carefully worked the dildo back out, mindful of any grunts or gasps from him. She hung onto his cock, still working it, keeping it hard and stimulated. Out a bit, out a bit more, out a bit more. Then, she worked it back in, a small stroke that nevertheless caused him to flinch. She started again, a bit out, a bit, and then in again. Not much, not far, just enough to start the process, just enough to assure him that it wouldn't make him howl with pain.

She found that she liked doing it, liked stroking his ass with her dildo. Just a bit at a time, working it in and out, slow and steady, her other hand on his erection, distracting a bit, loving a bit. Back and forth, loosening his grip, helping him trust and relax. It took time, minutes, but she liked the process, the incremental approach, a quarter inch at a time.

"Like that?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered.

"Feel good?"

"Better than I thought it could."

"Good."

Lori worked the dildo in and out a little farther. The stroke got longer, not deeper, just longer and longer. Ricky's ass didn't flinch or clench so often, and she found it easier to work the dildo. As she did, she could feel his blood throbbing through his solid cock. She worked the dildo a bit faster, the strokes long and rhythmic. For a moment, she wondered how it must look, a mom fucking her son's ass with a dildo while jerking off his cock. If anyone saw them... She chased away any doubt. She wanted to do this, and she wanted him to know how it felt. Even if they never did it again, he and she would possess this certain knowledge. They would know what it's like to explore this side of sex, this gambit. Oh yes, it was not something for the squeamish or cowardly. It was something for the brave, the explorers of the sexual wilderness. She stroked faster, and he moaned.

"That hurt?" she asked.

"Don't stop," he answered.

She pushed faster and harder, and he started to push back. She could tell he liked it, wanted it. His erection pulsated, his hips moved. His back expanded as his breathing quickened and deepened. He was excited by this, thoroughly turned on, his mind and body engorged with blood and hormones. Bucking against her thrusts, he seemed totally involved. His action emboldened her, and she began to pump the dildo hard and fast, deep and often. Amazed by his reaction, she worked the dildo like a piston, and she found herself on fire. This had fanned a fire inside her. She was engrossed in the sex, in her son's ass fucking. Incredibly excited, she rammed it over and over into him, and he returned the ramming the best he could, moaning with pleasure and need.

"Now," he rasped. "Real hard, now!"

She slammed it deep and twisted. He screamed with something between pain and ecstasy, and his cock began to shoot. She twisted the dildo and pumped his cock at the same time, and big wads of white semen pumped onto the bed. She watched, engrossed and fascinated as his orgasm played out, his cock exploding, his ass filled with dildo. Tied down and cumming as hard as she had ever seen. Until, everything subsided, and he lay gasping on the bed.

"Did you like that?" Lori asked.

"Oh god," he sobbed. "I loved it."

After his ordeal, Ricky wanted to shower and sleep, and Lori couldn't blame him. What she had done had burned an image in her brain that she found difficult to shake. That image sent a rush through her every time it flickered to life. The desire came so fast and strong that she didn't trust herself around him. So, she grabbed the car keys and headed for Marie's house. Perhaps, Lori could talk to Marie about what had happened. Had Marie ever done that to Todd? Would she want to? Even if Lori couldn't summon up the courage to discuss it with Marie, they could have coffee and laugh, right?

Lori walked around to the kitchen door as she always did. She was about to knock when she noticed Marie. Marie was standing by the kitchen table in her bra and panties, and she was shivering, staring at something across the room. What? Lori knew enough to not want to barge in on something, so she sidled to the right to get a full view.

What Lori saw across the room was a man dressed in black, wearing a ski mask, and brandishing a wicked, glittering knife-a burglar or worse, a rapist. He flicked the knife, and Marie, terrified and quivering, unhooked her bra and let it drop to the pile of clothes she had already removed.

Lori gaped. What the hell was going on, and what could she do? She reached into her purse for her phone, but it wasn't there. God, she had left it in the charger at home. She kept it for emergencies, and here was an emergency, and she was without it. She considered running back to her car, but she didn't think she had the time. Marie was about to be raped or murdered. There wasn't time to find a phone or flag down a policeman. Lori had no choice. She had to act. Gathering her purse like a weapon, she approached the door.

Speed and surprise were her allies, but only if she didn't hesitate. She had no illusions about her strength and fighting ability. If she failed, there might be two dead women in Marie's kitchen. So, taking a deep breath, she gripped the door knob, twisted, and threw open the door.

She moved with all the speed she could muster. Even as Marie screamed, Lori hit the attacker on the side of the head, knocking him into the wall. Lori didn't stop there. She hit him again, watching the knife fall from his hand as he banged into a cabinet. Another blow, and his knees buckled. Another and he sank to the floor. Marie's screams didn't stop Lori who dropped to one knee and hit the attacker again.

"Call 911!" Lori yelled.

She struck once more before Marie grabbed her arm.

"Don't," Marie said.

"He's not out," Lori answered, noting the man's moans.

Lori tried to swing, but Marie held her arm.

"I'll make sure this bastard doesn't do this again," Lori said.

"That's no bastard," Marie said. "It's Todd."

Lori's surprise was total. She looked into Marie's eyes, and Marie nodded. As Lori watched Marie pulled the mask off a woozy Todd, a Todd whose eyes didn't seem to focus.

"Oh my god," Lori said. "I had no idea. I thought..."

"Help me get him to his room," Marie said.

Together with the mostly naked Marie, Lori hoisted Todd to his unsteady legs and half carried, half dragged him upstairs to his room. They tried to be gentle as they laid him on his bed, but he was a bit heavy. Lori stayed with him while Marie fetched ice, Tylenol, and water. Todd was less fuzzy, and he could focus on her, although his head hurt-not surprising since Lori had pummeled him a few times. Still, he didn't seem to show any concussion symptoms. He had a headache, and he wanted to sleep, which suited Marie after she gave him the drugs.

Lori apologized again as they left Todd's room, and although Marie wasn't happy, she could hardly be too angry. After all, Lori had simply done what was supposed to be done. How could she know it wasn't a real rapist?

"It's a fantasy," Marie said as she redressed in the kitchen. "I admit it's a bit on the kinky side. Rape isn't supposed to be enjoyable, but I have this wicked desire. I like to be forced, and at first, it's no fun, but in my fantasy, he's so good that he makes me cum, and then I have to keep fucking him. Does that make any sense?"

"I suppose it's tame enough with Todd as the rapist," Lori answered.

"Exactly. And it gets me so hot and wet. I guess I must be sick because I like being forced like that."

Lori guessed a lot of women entertained the same or similar fantasies, which accounted for an entire genre of novels, the bodice rippers where some hunk, while not raping, certainly works his will on a woman, and she responds accordingly. Lori suspected many women welcomed an occasional domineering partner, a man who would work his will on them. Some women, like Marie, took the notion to an extreme. Still, a commanding, demanding man fed the imaginations of many women.

"You should try it some time," Marie said. "It can be very hot. I get wet just thinking about it."

"I'm sorry I interrupted," Lori said.

A glint came to Marie's eyes, a small smile to her lips. She studied Lori for a moment, and Lori wondered what ideas were bubbling up in Marie's brain.

"You did interrupt," Marie said. "I was getting quite warm, if you know what I mean."

Lori nodded.

"In fact, I'm still quite turned on. I mean, having someone come in to rescue me isn't part of the fantasy-yet. But it could be added. And of course, I'd be very grateful to whomever rescued me."

"Grateful?"

"Very grateful."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Ever used a strap-on?"

Lori had to admit she had never had an occasion, and that was all Marie needed. Marie grabbed Lori's hand and led her upstairs to Marie's bedroom. From the recesses of her closet, Marie produced a strap-on, a device with a belt and a hard plastic penis that a woman could strap on in order to penetrate another woman-or man. The image of Ricky's ass filled with dildo blossomed in Lori's mind, and it was all she could do to listen to Marie as she explained how it worked. As Marie talked, she made Lori feel the leather belt, the plastic penis so much like a real one but without the warmth. Marie had Lori stroke it as she talked. Then, Marie leaned in and kissed Lori. Not a peck, a good kiss that Lori found oddly stimulating. It wasn't like kissing a man, but it was nice. Marie's hand found Lori's breast and fondled, and Lori found herself responding. She liked this, liked the idea.

Marie grinned and stripped. In an instant she was naked and kissing again, helping Lori out of her clothes. Lori allowed herself to be stripped, allowed Marie to feel and touch and fondle and excite. Marie had had some practice at this. Lori could feel that. She found her nipples hardening as Marie helped with the strap on, adjusting until Lori stood there with her hard nipples and an artificial erection, one that would never go soft. Lori noticed herself in the mirror and she found her image kinky and wicked and wild. Crazy was perhaps a better descriptor, but wild was good too.

When Marie was satisfied, she stepped back to admire her work. After one glance, she zipped out of the room, returning almost immediately.

"Wear this," Marie said and tossed Lori the ski mask.

Lori laughed as she pulled the mask over her head. She supposed feeding Marie's fantasy was a good thing. If it atoned for the damage to Todd, Lori was happy to comply. As soon as the sky mask was in place, Marie shivered.

"Perfect," she said. "Order me."

"On the bed," Lori said.

"On the bed, slut," Marie said.

"On the bed, slut," Lori ordered.

"Yes, sir.

Marie backed to the bed and lay down flat. Lori approached, that hard erection like an appendage in front. For a moment, she wondered how guys managed to do it with that thing out there. She supposed a lifetime of practice helped.

"Order me to spread my legs and show you my pussy," Marie said.

"Spread those legs, bitch, and show me that pink pussy," Lori ordered.

Marie's voice quavered. "Yes, sir."

It took some coaching, but Lori soon mastered the art of giving commands, lacing them with "slut", "bitch", and "whore" because that seemed to make Marie hotter. The strap on proved a bit trickier. When she started to carefully insert it into Marie, Marie objected.

"Hard and fast," Marie said, "rape me."

Lori did her best, but it took some minutes for her to learn just how hard and long to stroke without pulling out all the way and having to reload. For her part, Marie played a terrified, motionless victim, being used by an overpowering rapist. Lori continued to ram the erection in and out for some minutes for before Marie moaned and began to move.