Knowing Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From that point forward, it became the Marie show. She transformed from comatose victim into manic lover. Moaning, groaning, writhing, spitting, gyrating, she fucked back with more intensity than Lori had ever seen before. Begging "sir" to rape her cunt and split her open, Marie wanted more and harder, deeper and longer. She went wild on the bed, arching and humping and pulling and squeezing. An orgasm ripped through her, and it didn't faze her. She kept going, begging, needing, wanting. With the mask on, Lori sweated as she struggled to keep up with Marie who pleaded for more power, more fucking. Marie needed to cum again and again, admitting she loved the cock, the rape. Sir was transforming her into a sex slave, a beggar for his fucking.

Marie kept it up until they were both gasping. Several orgasms had wracked her, but Marie hadn't had enough. Only exhaustion could quench her thirst. Lori was reminded of lab rats whose brains were wired so every time they pressed a bar, they had the equivalent of an orgasm. Those rats would press the bar till exhaustion took them. Marie was the same way. Fucking a penis that never softened, she would keep going till her lungs burned and the sheets were matted with sweat. Finally, with a last raspy scream, Marie stopped. Panting, Lori withdrew and fell on her back, more tired than she dreamed possible.

"Oh my god," Marie gasped. "That was fantastic."

"I'm glad you liked it," Lori answered.

Marie leaned over and kissed Lori tenderly. "If you want," she said, "I'll do you."

"Maybe in a bit," Lori answered. "For right now, I just want to rest."

"Me too." Marie lay back and began to slowly circle Lori's nipple with her finger.

Lori never did get a chance to talk to Marie. After the sex, Marie went to minister to Todd, so Lori headed for home. She was feeling a bit neglected as she had gotten off Ricky and Marie but had not had any sex herself. She supposed that wasn't a bad thing, but it might be a frustrating thing. As she walked into her own kitchen, she decided everything was fine. She was better off than Todd, right? She wanted to laugh at that. What had ever possessed her to attack him, even if he was dressed as a rapist. Her courage surprised her at times.

She pulled a coke from the fridge, turned, and found Ricky in the doorway. He smiled, a very nice smile.

"How you feeling?" she asked.

"Great," he answered.

"No complications?"

"None. I want to thank you."

She waved him off. "My pleasure."

"Not entirely, and I really want to thank you." He grabbed her hand and led her from the kitchen. "I've been thinking about how best to thank you."

He led her through the house and up to his bedroom, which hardly looked like his bedroom any more. Ricky had draped blankets over the windows, so virtually no light came in. A single candle blazed by his bed. When he closed the door behind her, Lori found herself in a dark room with that lone candle. Ricky turned her to face him. Then, he kissed her tenderly and began to strip her.

"I want you to have what you gave me," he said.

He stripped her slowly, provocatively. She allowed him, relishing the touch, the feel, the slow building of passion. Shirt, bra, shorts, panties, until she stood naked in front of him. He fondled her, and she experienced the wicked stimulation that came from having her son feel her, touch her, play with her. He raised her nipples and caused a moisture she loved to feel. Lori didn't think she would ever shun this touch, this play. It was part of desire she sought to sate. It was stepping over the line, heedless of consequences, mindful only of the hedonism that drove them. She was an outlaw, a sinner, and she loved it.

He led her to the bed and laid her out. Grabbing a bottle of oil, he poured some into his hand and began to massage her. Fingers, hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, breasts, he worked the oil into her skin. His touch was strong but not too harsh, and he lingered in places where her muscles needed extra attention. Toes, foot, ankle, knee, hips, he applied the oil until her body shined in the scant light. She had the idea she was in some grotto, some sacred place where a minion attended to her, serving her as if she was a goddess. He was her acolyte, the temple slave to do her bidding. It was almost worship, and that it was Ricky made it so much better. Her son made her skin glow and her body ache for touch. It was too delicious for words.

Then, he turned her on her stomach.

More oil, more hands. Shoulders, back, legs, ass, his hands worked a kind of magic on her. She had never achieved orgasm from a massage, but she understood that it was possible. With enough energy and attention, under the right circumstances, with the right fantasy, anything was possible. Ricky was giving her that fantasy, those circumstances. She approached orgasm lazily, slowly. Not quick, not galloping, it was building slowly, a project that would be achieved in steps. This was a coffee percolator, something heated evenly until the bubbles began to rise, until the water became steam. Her insides were heating up, her core beginning to glow. How soon before the passion that was Ricky bubbled to the surface? Lori didn't know, but she relished the feeling. Naked and under the hands of her son.

"I'm going to give you what you gave me," he said.

She glanced over her shoulder and watched as he coated his erection with Vaseline. It sheened in the flickering light, a hard talisman predicting what was to happen. She loved the look of it, of her son's engorged cock, hard for her, hard for mommy, ready to use mommy as she wanted to be used. She wanted that cock in the worst way, in a way she couldn't ascribe to mere sex. She wanted it because it was so wicked.

Lori turned her face to the pillow as he climbed up behind her. She licked her lips as he spread her ass, pulling the cheeks apart. She quivered as he ran the tip of his erection along her crack. Oh, it was something she hadn't known she wanted so much. She gasped as he pushed the tip into her hole. She had never done it this way before, never taken a cock there, and yet, she wanted it. She wanted one, and the one cock she wanted was Ricky's. He would be the first to use her that way. It was fitting, wildly exciting. Her son would introduce her to this. She bit her lip and told herself to relax as he wormed deeper inside her. She could feel her juice dripping out her pussy as his hard, Vaseline coated penis worked deeper and deeper. He was being gentle and patient. She could feel his desire throbbing through his erection. She arched her hips a bit to give him a better angle. Ahhhh, he managed a deeper exploration. Yes, she found it stimulating.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked.

"No," Lori answered. "Keep going."

He pushed deeper still, and she accepted it. It seemed the more he did the easier it became, and while it wasn't the same as the other way, it produced a heat, a desire she hadn't known before. She had stuffed feeling, a bloated feeling she didn't get otherwise, and while she felt full, she didn't feel uncomfortable. In fact, she found the feeling new and titillating. What made it more special was the fact that Ricky was doing it. Ricky was sinking his son cock into her mom ass, using her that way, feeding his fantasy and hers. He worked deeper until she could feel his balls on her skin. She had taken it all, all that he had. She was getting her ass fucked by her son, and she was using all of him.

He stroked her slowly, barely pulling back a millimeter before pushing in again. She pushed her ass a bit higher, allowing herself to feel him as he rocked back and forth in her. His hard son cock felt so good she wanted to scream. She relished the way he slowly elongated the stroke. Inch by inch, back and forth, careful with his mom, with his mom's willing ass. Her nipples ached, her clit throbbed, and he continued his slow stroke, back a bit farther, in to the hilt and back out again. The oil in her muscles provided a heat she hadn't known before, and his wonderful, slick rod made her feel so reckless and excited. Lori had crossed another line, destroyed another taboo. Anal sex was one thing. Anal sex with her son was quite another, and that quiteness stoked her mind and desire. She wanted him deep in her ass. She wanted him to use her, to penetrate her in a new way. He was stroking long now.

"Harder," she said.

He pushed harder, stroking her deep and hard and long. She moaned as he buried it inside.

"Hurt?" he asked.

"Don't stop," she gasped.

She braced herself as he rammed his thick son cock into her ass. She felt perspiration mix with the oil on her skin. Her face felt hot on the pillow. Her pussy leaked juice. Her nipples felt swollen and tender. She worked to breathe, but she didn't want him to stop. Not yet. She wanted Ricky to fuck her ass long and hard, to help her experience the emotions, the feelings. He was pumping in and out, hard and relentless, and she wanted it all, every inch, every stroke. Filled yet unfilled, she managed to reach under and rub her clit, bringing some relief to the itch there. She pinched herself and rubbed even as he rammed into her, his hips banging her ass. Mommy's boy fucking mommy's ass so hard. She was so wanton. She wanted it all. She knew he wouldn't last long. The sex was too good, too fantastic. How long had he been dreaming of this? How many times had he replayed this in his dreams? How many times had she wondered what it would feel like to have Ricky's cock in her ass, fucking her as if he owned her. They were both fulfilling a wonderful dream, a wicked wonderful dream.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

"Yessssssssss," she answered.

She didn't believe it possible, but he drove into her with such force she thought she might just split open. Instead, she felt his cock begin to spasm. She flexed her ass, squeezing him with all she had, tight on him, relishing the small explosions of semen. He moaned and she moaned, as he emptied into her. It felt so good to be Ricky's ass fuck, her son's ass toy. She held him until he stopped, until he collapsed against her, still buried but no longer shooting. They both sucked wind, and she wouldn't release him. She felt him shrivel as the blood retreated. She felt him withdraw, leaving her feeling empty. He rolled to the side and she rolled too, looking at the light flickering on the ceiling.

"Was that good?" he asked.

"Wonderful," she answered. "You like mommy's ass."

"I love mommy's ass. I've wanted to do that for a long time.

"And mommy wanted it too. Mommy will want it again."

"Ricky will do it whenever she wants. It's sooo sexy."

"Yesssss." She took his hand and put it on her pussy. "Feel how wet you make mommy."

"Does mommy need to cum?"

"Yes, baby, make mommy cum." He began to finger her. "With your tongue, baby."

He grinned as he rolled to her, kissing her nipples before he sank between her legs. As his tongue touched her she shivered. It felt good, right, Ricky's tongue flicking her, pushing her toward orgasm. Yes, her son would fuck her ass and lick her pussy, and they would both feel wonderful.