Knowing Mom Ch. 09

Story Info
Ricky and Lori continue the adventure.
7.4k words
4.29
130k
49

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was silent and empty when Lori returned from the store. On the counter, she found a note from Ricky. The boys had gone to David's house to play pool in his basement and watch some football. That suited Lori just fine. She was half afraid that after the night in the pool the boys would treat her as fair game, someone they could overpower any time they wished. Lori didn't want that, and she was going to make sure Ricky understood. What happened in the pool wouldn't happen again unless she planned it. She wasn't Marie or some girl they could always have. She would make them understand that. She had put the groceries away and was thinking about dong laundry when someone knocked on the back door. Glancing over, she saw Justin who smiled and held up his camera.

"You must have seen me come home," she said as she opened the door.

"You said you wanted to see the pictures, mommy."

"I do. And you remembered, no underwear?"

"None."

"Good. You know where the computer is. Set up the camera."

"Yes, mommy."

"I'll be right back. And take off your clothes"

She went up to her room and looked around for an outfit. She didn't have the leather domitrix outfits she had seen online, those outfits that would tell Justin immediately what she was going to do to him. Looking around, she slipped into a black thong and her black leather boots. She added a short black robe that barely covered her thong. She grabbed her vibrator and a wooden back scratcher and walked down to Justin. He sat naked in front of a computer that showed what Justin had captured the night before. Justin's camera was indeed sensitive. Todd hammering Marie in the pool was incredibly clear. When Justin zoomed in tight, Lori could see Marie's hungry pussy gobbling up Todd's hard cock.

"Oh my," Lori said. "That is a good camera."

"Thank you. It's the best on the market."

"And you liked taking these pictures, didn't you?"

"Yes, mommy."

"And you were masturbating while you did it, didn't you?"

"I tried not to, I really did."

"And you knew it was wrong to take pictures like this without permission, don't you?"

"I couldn't help myself."

"And you know you must be punished for being back, don't you?"

He nodded.

"On all fours," she ordered.

Lori didn't really feel like a domatrix, but somehow the role appealed to her. With Justin on all fours, his white ass aimed at her, she found a certain power flowing into her. Justin's ass looked like a target.

"You've been bad, haven't you?" Lori asked.

"Yes, mommy."

She smacked his ass with the back scratcher. "You deserve punishment, don't you?"

"Yes, mommy."

She walked around him and smacked his butt again. She didn't hurt him too hard, but she knew he could feel it.

"Those naughty pictures give you naughty thoughts, don't they?"

"Yes, mommy."

She smacked his butt again, and he yelped. "They make you hard, don't they, dirty boy?"

"Yes, mommy."

She bent down and grabbed his chin, snarling into her face. "You're such a nasty boy. You need training, don't you?"

"Yes, mommy."

She dropped his chin, reached under him, and grabbed his erect prick. She squeezed him very hard. "If you disobey, mommy is going to hurt you. Do you understand?"

He nodded, his eyes squeezed against tears.

She released him and stood smacking his butt with the back scratcher. She noted the red lines across his white skin. The marks pleased her. "You will do what mommy tells you, won't you sub boy?"

"Yes, mommy."

She kicked his knees apart and smacked his butt. He flinched, and she found she liked that. She grabbed her vibrator and the jar of Vaseline. "You're going to like this," she said. "Hold still."

She coated the vibrator with the slippery Vaseline and rubbed it along his butt hole. His cheeks quivered, and she smacked them with her hand. "Hold still, sub-boy."

His chest rose and fell as she rubbed the vibrator up and down. She grabbed one cheek and pulled it open, spreading his hole. "This is what you want, isn't it? You want mommy to open your virgin ass, don't you?"

"Yes, mommy."

She wormed the vibrator into his ass, and he immediately contracted his muscles, resisting her. She smacked his ass with her scratcher. "Relax, sub-boy, relax. This will feel so good."

He took a deep breath, a small little cry the only sound he made as she worked the vibrator deeper into his ass. She used small strokes, moving the slick vibrator in slowly, carefully. She didn't want to hurt him. She wanted the violation of his ass to make him even more aroused. She reached under and grabbed his erection, squeezing again. "This feels very good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, mommy." His voice was almost a whisper.

She worked the vibrator deeper into his ass, stroking, opening, helping him understand that it wouldn't hurt if he didn't fight it. She discovered she liked doing this, loved it in fact. It aroused her, making her nipples hard, her pussy wet. She supposed power was the ultimate aphrodisiac. She certainly loved having power over Justin.

"No one has ever done this to you, have they?" she asked.

"No, mommy."

"It's beginning to feel very good, isn't it?"

"Yes, mommy."

She stroked harder, deeper, the vibrator sliding in and out more easily. For the first time, he began to push back into the vibrator. She could tell he was learning to like it. She smiled. He would make such a good toy for her.

"That's wicked, mom."

She spun to find Ricky standing in the doorway. He grinned, as handsome as ever.

"What are you doing home?" she asked.

"Snacks. I volunteered to get some snacks."

"And you found this."

"Yes."

Justin looked over his shoulder, and she saw shame and fear in his face.

"And you like this, don't you, Ricky."

"It looks very erotic."

"I bet you want to try it, don't you?"

"I...I..." Ricky hesitated.

Lori's newfound strength bubbled to the surface. "Take off your pants," she ordered Ricky. He stared at her. "Do it!"

Lori must have sounded tougher than her small size would normally warrant because Ricky immediately stripped until he stood naked, his penis half inflated.

"Come here," she ordered.

Ricky walked over till he stood right behind Justin.

"Get hard," Lori said.

Ricky's hand went to his penis where he began to massage himself. Lori reached out and grabbed Justin's hair, twisting his face to her. "You liked the vibrator," she said. "And you'll love what Ricky is going to do to you. Don't fight it. Do you understand?"

He nodded.

She jerked his head harder. "Do you understand?!"

"Yes, mommy."

Lore felt a surge of energy. These two eighteen year olds were actually obeying her, and that fueled her need to put them together. She tossed the Vaseline to Ricky. "Use it, get slick."

She held Justin's hair and watched Ricky coat his hard cock with Vaseline. It looked huge, shiny, sticking out stiff. She loved what she was about to do.

"Take it out and use your cock," she told Ricky.

He hesitated.

"Do it, or I'll make you like him."

Ricky looked from her to Justin and lowered himself. He pulled out the vibrator, grabbed his hard shaft, and pushed the head into Justin's stretched hole. Lori, on her knees, watched the shaft sink to Justin's white ass, sliding in faster and easier than she had supposed possible. She glanced up at Ricky whose face said he was surprised too. He pushed in as far as he could. Lori grabbed Justin's erection and squeezed.

"Fuck his ass," Lori ordered.

Ricky grabbed Justin's hips and began stroking Justin's ass, slowly pulling out and pushing in. She watched, fascinated by Ricky's cock going in and out. She could tell that while both boys had started cautiously, they were now getting into this. Ricky became more bold with every push, and Justin was pushing his ass back into Ricky. She suddenly understood something about gay men. They liked what they did. This made them feel aroused, good, wanting more. She wondered if all males felt that way. Did they all like taking it like this? She wondered as she stroked Justin, rubbing his throbbing cock. Justin liked it. She could tell that; his cock was rock hard. She loved stroking it.

"Fuck our boy hard, Ricky. He loves it. He's a butt boy."

Ricky stroked harder, grunting. Justin moaned, his cock trembling in Lori's hand. She leaned close to whisper in Justin's ear.

"You love this, don't you, sub-boy? You love being fucked in the ass like the slave you are. This makes you my slave, my fuck toy, all mind. Your cock and your ass belong to me, to mommy, and mommy is going to make you the best slave boy ever."

Justin moaned as Ricky rammed his ass harder than ever. She loved the sound of Ricky slamming into Justin's virgin ass. Her nipples ached, and she tingled all over. This was almost as good as sex itself. She stroked Justin's rod and watched Ricky move.

"Sub-boy loves how you fuck him," Lori told Ricky. "I can tell how excited he is. He wants you cum in his ass, make him your bitch. You own his ass, Ricky. You own his white bubble ass. Take it, make it yours, make him beg you to do him like this every day. He wants it so much."

Ricky sweated as he slammed into Justin over and over. Justin moaned through gritted teeth. Lori stroked and watched, loving how the hard prick moved in and out of Justin's hole. She couldn't believe she could do this, that she could be so close to it. It made her feel like a domatrix. Justin was hers, her little slave to use and give to Ricky. She knew she was going to enjoy doing things to Justin, training him to please her and her friends. She would be Justin's master, and she could hardly wait to dream up new ways to use him. Her insides felt on fire. She never dreamed being a master could make her feel this good.

"Cum in him, Ricky," Lori said. "Cum now. Fill his bung hole with your spunk. Make him your cum bucket."

Ricky slammed as deep as he could and held. Lori stared at Ricky's drawn up balls and knew he was pumping semen into Justin's tight ass. At that moment, Justin ejaculated with a moan. Lori felt Justin's cock spurting, and she immediately pumped him, milking his shaft, watching his cum land on the carpet beneath him. The spatters pleased her, pleased her more than she could begin to describe.

"He shot his wad," Lori told Ricky. "He likes it so much he came like he butt-boy he is. He loves being fucked in the ass."

Ricky laughed as he pulled out of Justin's ass. He backed up, his chest heaving. Lori could tell Ricky had liked Justin's ass.

"That was amazing," Ricky said. "I didn't think I'd like that."

Lori grabbed Justin's hair and jerked his chin. "Lick up your cum, messy boy," she said. "Did I say you could make a mess on my carpet?" She pushed Justin's face to the floor. "Lick it up."

She watched Justin lick up his own cum, using his tongue like a dog. "Don't miss any spots. Don't make mommy mad." Justin worked at the carpet hard, and Lori smiled. He was better than a cocker spaniel. She stood and moved toward the kitchen. "Get dressed. Both of you."

Lori pulled a coke from the refrigerator and smacked the counter top with her scratcher. Her heart pounded in her chest. She couldn't believe how successful her first venture into dominance had been. Luckily, Justin was the perfect subject. He was willing and malleable, and she thought she could mold him into whatever they both needed. With any luck, she would watch Ricky plumb Justin's ass again and again. What would she have them do next? She wasn't sure, but it would make her pussy so wet her juice would run down her leg.

Justin and Ricky walked in, and Lori couldn't help but notice their differences. Ricky was bigger, stronger, the all-American, while Justin was smaller, thinner, used to hanging back, letting others take the lead.

"Justin, did you download the pictures onto my computer?"

He held up his camera. "All gone.

Good, go home. Take a shower. If you have any problems after what we did, call me. I don't think you're hurt, but we must make sure, understand?"

Justin nodded.

"And no masturbation," she added. "From now on, you're going to save all of that for mommy."

"Yes, mommy."

"Now, go."

Justin moved past and out the door. Once he was gone, she turned to Ricky.

"You did a good job," she told Ricky. "Like it?"

"Yes, I did. It was different, but he was nice and tight, and he squeezed hard when I came. He did like it."

"I know he did, and he's going to give us endless hours of pleasure. Now, go shower."

"But you didn't cum, did you? Don't you need something?"

"Later. Right now, I want you to shower."

"Cause I don't mind doing whatever you want."

"Shower, randy boy. Go."

He pecked her cheek and skipped out of the kitchen. She loved his body, the way he looked, but at the moment, she needed to plan things. She had Marie and Todd to consider and now Justin. She also had to juggle Ricky and her job. If she wasn't careful, everything would explode and make the biggest mess she could imagine. She had no doubt she and Ricky would have to move to another city, probably another state. And she also knew reporters and police would hound them wherever they went. Things were getting messy, and if she wasn't careful, her life would take a ride on the down escalator. No matter what she said, people wouldn't understand. She would be the mother who seduced her own son. She'd have to move to another planet. As Lori sipped her coke, she wondered what she should do.

The doorbell drew Lori to the front door where she found Marie on the stoop.

"Look at you," Marie said as she entered. "Halloween costume? Or are you teaching Ricky new tricks?"

"Trying to get in the mood," Lori answered. "What are you doing here?"

"We have to talk. I've been thinking. We can't keep doing what we're doing."

"Getting tired of Todd?"

"Oh god, no, that's not it at all. Just the opposite, I want him all the time, more than all the time. He and Ricky and the boys are all I can think about. That's the problem. I'm hooked."

"Too much sex?"

"Too much stupidity. You know as well as I do that it's only a matter of time before we're caught. If that happens, well, it won't be pretty. This is the twenty-first century, but a lot of people will want us to go straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect a fucking dime."

"I think you're right. The other parents won't understand. No one will. Parents aren't supposed to have sex with their children. But we like it. What do we do?"

Before Marie could answer, her cell phone rang. She checked the number. "I have to take this," she said. "Yes, daddy," she said into the phone.

Lori moved into the family room to give Marie some privacy, not that Marie needed it. A few seconds later, Marie appeared.

"I have to go. It's my dad."

"Sure, I understand. What were you saying we should do?"

"We need to discuss that. Want to come with me? It won't take long, and we can talk in the car."

"Sure," Lori answered. "Give me a minute to change."

Five minutes later, Lori and Marie were rolling along in Marie's Volvo. Lori wasn't exactly sure why she was along for the ride, but getting out of the house, away from temptation seemed a good idea.

"Now," Lori said. "What's your idea?"

"I think we have to get away from the boys," Marie said. "If we stay with them, we'll end up doing exactly what we're doing now."

"And how do we get away?"

"We send them on a trip or something. Or take a trip ourselves. We don't have to stay away long, just until our addictions go away."

"They're in school. They can't go anywhere. And we work. I don't know about you, but I can't take a sabbatical right now."

"I thought about that. So, listen to this. What if I moved in with you and Ricky moved in with Todd? You and I in your house, the boys in mine. That way, we could avoid the constant contact, the temptation. I don't know about you, but if I'm around them for very long, I'm going to drop my drawers and have at it."

"I hear you. They're like cocaine, aren't they? Just thinking about them makes me wet."

"So what do you think?"

"Let it work on me a while. I think you my have the solution. The trick is getting the boys to agree and making sure they don't start skipping school or turn your place into Animal House north."

"We can check on them. I think we have to trust them at some point."

"Trusting them is one thing, trusting ourselves is another. We don't want to start scoring guys at the university."

Marie laughed. "I'll be your guardian angel if you'll be mine."

"Deal."

"By the way, since my mother died, my dad has become a bit eccentric."

"Eccentric?"

"He likes to be nude when he's in the house." Marie glanced over. "I know, I know, that's not a pretty image. And don't be shocked if he gets a hard on and asks you to touch it. He thinks it's irresistible."

Lori laughed. "Oh my, that's a bit much. He must be hard up."

"He is, but he's harmless. I mean, he won't force himself on you."

"I'm surprised you haven't helped him out."

"Eewww, he's my father."

"Todd's your son."

"That's different."

"Is it? Doesn't seem so different to me, except Todd's a young hard body, and your dad isn't."

"It's more than that. I mean, it's...well...it's.. But it's not like he's small or anything. He's just my dad."

"Who is hard up for sex."

"I guess."

"Why don't you treat it like an investment?"

"A what?"

"Look at this way. Your father is getting older but still horny. How long before he finds some woman willing to take care of that? And once that starts, how long before he marries her? If I know your dad, he won't be satisfied until he's married and provided for his new wife."

"You make it sound so, so mercenary."

"Reality, Marie, reality. Look at us. In a few years, we might start looking for someone like your father. Older, financially secure, married once, horny, a one-woman man we can keep happy, a man who will provide for us in our old age. Lots of single women out there looking for a way to make up for all those years when they didn't contribute to an IRA."

Marie glanced over, and Lori could see her brain working.

"It's just sex," Lori continued. "Nothing you're not willing to do with a lot of guys. And in this case, you'd be keeping your inheritance in good shape."

"Maybe I should marry him."

Lori asked. "I don't think that is necessary, but keeping him off the streets and away from the church socials might be good in the long run."

"What if he won't go for it?"

"What are you talking about? You look like your mother, the woman he lusted after. You're willing, and if I know him, he thought more than once about sex with you as you were growing up. Fathers see that cute, bubble ass and firm tits and think maybe they should try some of that. It's only society and wives that keep dads from sleeping with their daughters."

Marie tapped the steering wheel with her fingers. "If I didn't know you better, I'd say you were serious."

"Added benefit. While you're trying to break your Todd habit, you'd have regular sex. Less chance of backsliding if you have an outlet."

"God, you make it sound so clinical, so sterile, so smart. There's no down side, is there?"

"Oh, there's a down side. There are physical and emotional risks. Your dad may not be healthy enough for sex, especially with someone as young and energetic as you. And he might not be able to handle the guilt of sex with his daughter. If it was the wrong thing to do when you were sixteen, why isn't it the wrong thing now? And there's no guarantee that he won't find a woman his age anyway. Companionship might be more important than sex."

"Nothing is more important than sex."

Lori laughed. "You don't know men as well as you think you do. They often find things more important."