Knowing Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released her and backed away, ripping out his cock. She slowly moved off the couch and faced him. She reached into herself and brought out a fingertip of his cum which she flung at him.

"Bastard," she said. "Pack your bags. You're leaving."

"Like hell I am."

She pulled up her shorts and faced him, her torn clothes not hiding much.

"If you don't," she said. "I'm going to wait till you're asleep, and then, I'm going to come in and cut off that thing you're so proud of."

He stared at her, and she knew she had to win the contest of wills.

"You know I'll do it," she said. "And when the police come, I'll tell them you raped me. They'll believe me. You know they will."

She moved past him, heading for the shower, a shower where she would take care of the desire he had awakened in her. She knew how, and the sonofabitch would never know she did it.

"Mom?" His voice sounded scared.

She didn't answer. Let the poor boy get scared. He deserved worse.