Knowing Their Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storysman
storysman
113 Followers

Brooke walked in wanting to smile as she had been moments before, but found herself unable to. She had just had the most incredible sexual experience of her life. In fact, she felt sexually liberated. Her entire outlook was different. But she had cheated on Scott. She had made love to another man. And though she loved Scott, she knew she was going to cheat on him again. She began wondering if he would be able to fulfill her needs to the level she just experienced. She replayed the images of his fantasies of her in her mind. The wedding… the children…

The simplicity.

Still, she loved him. Perhaps she could work with him. She saw his images of her in panties, in her underwear just moving about the house and smiled. She saw herself asleep in bed through his eyes, and the image of lifting up the sheets and staring at her breasts and pussy, covered by a light blue see-through fabric.

She saw herself in her dress, hands gripping at the folds forming the v-neck and tearing it open. She saw a fist slam into her check.

Brooke opened her eyes just as she felt a push from behind. She collapsed onto the floor, and felt arms close around her and hands clamp on her breasts.

It was Tony.

She had forgotten about him. She had forgotten about his plans!

Tony spun her around, and ripped at her dress. The fabric tore open revealing her satin black bra. She almost screamed Tony, what are you doing? But she knew what he was doing. He was raping her. Her ecstasy had doomed her.

"No! No!" she wailed, not to try to convince him to stop, but because she had been so stupid to forget in the midst of her own lust.

Her cries spurred Tony on. His mouth closed on her breast. She tried to wrestle him off, but he was too big… too powerful. She felt his hardened cock rubbing against her. He had already removed his pants while waiting for her to return.

"Stop moving, bitch!" She felt his hand in her skirt, groping for her cunt. With no panties and her pussy still moist, his fingers went in easily.

"No panties, I knew it! You fucking tramp." He slapped her heard across the check. Brooke began crying as she rubbed the side of her face. Suddenly she felt a cold, sharp point under her left breast. She looked down, it was the silver knife.

"Do as I say and I won't hurt you." Tony instructed. He was lying, she was sure of it.

The point gouged through her bra and was close to piercing her flesh. She was helpless.

"Tony, don't. Don't kill me." She pleaded.

Tony ignored her, and began cutting the dress with the knife. He cut it past her breasts, towards her stomach. He wedged in between her legs, and lifted the dress from the hemline. I pointed the knife straight up, then sliced from the last cut point to the bottom of the dress. He leaned back in, again positioning the knife just below her left breast, and moved the dress to her sides with a wiping motion. "Put me inside you." He demanded.

Brooke did as she was told. Tony's fantasy was coming true. He was raping her. He slipped the knife under the strap connecting the bra cups, and sliced the fabric in two. Her sides of her bra now joined her dress at her sides. Her body was completely nude and exposed. Tony began thrusting lightly, but holding onto the knife was making his motion awkward. Brooke knew he wanted to drop the knife so he could squeeze her breasts, but still he kept it just under her left breast. It occasionally poked the delicate flesh.

"I wanted you." He said.

"Tony…" Brooke said, tears streaming down her face.

"I loved you."

For all she knew, it could have been true. She had never been able to detect romantic intent.

"But you ignored me. And you show up to work in these hot outfits. You drive men crazy! You drove me crazy!!"

"Tony, I know, I'm sorry."

"Well now who's fucking you? Who's got their dick in you?" His thrusts were becoming harder and deeper as he adjusted for his position. "Who's gonna cum in your pussy? Who's squeezing your fucking tits?" He was rocking hard now. The knife pushed into Brookes breast and she squealed in pain.

"Tony!" she wailed. She knew it had drawn blood. He was about to cum, she could feel it. After that…

But Tony didn't get the chance. Brooke felt the weight of his body suddenly removed.

It was Scott.

He didn't say a word as he kicked the knife out of Tony's hands. In a fury of fists, Scott pounded on Tony until he crumpled, unconscious onto the floor. Brooke watched with horror at first, but then felt a surge of energy sweep through. An enormous sense of protection came over her as she saw her fiancée prevent not only the completion of the rape, but the taking of her life.

God, she loved him. But when she looked down at her naked, ravaged body, she felt a stinging thrust of guilt. Scott had prevented a man from fucking her, but she had already chosen to fuck someone else. She still had the stranger's sperm inside her, and her own fluid staining her dress. She bit her lip to keep it from trembling.

"Are you ok?" her fiancée asked more calmly than she expected.

She nodded she was. At least physically she was.

Scott knelt down and kissed her cheek.

"He was raping me." Brooke said.

"I know." Something about Scott didn't seem right. He didn't seem concerned. He put his hand on her side, looked into her eyes, then slid his hand between her legs. Brooke gasped as his finger entered her pussy.

"How was it?" he asked. "Seeing me save you from him?"

Brooke felt a tidal wave of pleasure sweep through her. Her body lit up with renewed sexual arousal. But she was completely confused.

He leaned into her. "We belong together." He whispered in her. "Only we can know each other fantasies." He pushed hard into her cunt. Brooke began to pass out from the orgasmic fury it induced. She understood. It was Scott! Scott was the shadowy man! Scott was the protector at the beach! Scott was the man in the house!

"I knew you wanted this." He said. "Your deepest, darkest, most secret fantasy…"

Yes, yes… Her mind was barely conscious, but the truth was shining clear. She had wanted to be attacked, wanted to nearly be raped, only to have a man save her. A heroic, wonderful man he would pull off her attacker before he could complete his intentions. Her pussy was throbbing.

"Fuck me." She whispered.

Scott mounted his wife-to-be, their minds intertwining as their bodies joined. She understood it all. Scott knew all along, right from the beginning. He knew her desires, and he knew how to win her. He presented her with the fantasy visions she needed to feel safe with him. And now, finally, he brought her own fantasies out of her. He learned of Tony threw her own thoughts, her own hidden desire for him to actually have happen what she feared most. But Scott was there all along. He planned the whole thing. Tony was going to jail.

They made love deeply as the attacker lay a few feet from them. It was an orgasm that dwarfed any one she had ever had. And she knew there were more to come.

storysman
storysman
113 Followers